The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
We know it’s not your fault @Dafnees , these pirated images are out there, sometimes only the pirate and the original artist can tell what has been done. There’s an account on DeviantArt which is all pirated stuff (he crops off the signatures), he has been reported over and over again but never banned. Apparently DA is relaxed about copyright-violation while it persecutes honest kink artists..
(sorry, gone a bit off-topic..)
@montycrusto We know someone who does that somewhere else,as well,don't we ?? ;)

I have no problem if someone shares my work.I don't see it as theft. I give these pictures as a gift to like-minded people and they can do what they want with them (as long as I don't have to watch ;-) ) .
But I wonder what makes someone delete the signature and change the title of the file? Why this effort?
If someone uses one of your pictures, it is definitely very bad if the signature is removed. Everyone who knows me knows that I can't make such pictures, why in the world not show who made the work? At least that is my opinion.

If someone uses one of your pictures, it is definitely very bad if the signature is removed. Everyone who knows me knows that I can't make such pictures, why in the world not show who made the work? At least that is my opinion.
Agreed! It blows my mind that someone thinks “ hmm, I like this picture enough to share it, but not enough to give the artist the barest minimum of respect!”. There’s only one reason to remove a signature.. fraud!
now I’ve ranted off-topic too much, here’s my attempt to get back on track.. what were we talking about? Slave markets? Here’s a sketch I need to finish:
C4AE5319-0682-4486-9BEE-185BADD2AAAE.jpeg
(putting it off because I need to add a crowd of punters in the background.. ain’t nobody got time for that!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed! It blows my mind that someone thinks “ hmm, I like this picture enough to share it, but not enough to give the artist the barest minimum of respect!”. There’s only one reason to remove a signature.. fraud!
now I’ve ranted off-topic too much, here’s my attempt to get back on track.. what were we talking about? Slave markets? Here’s a sketch I need to finish:
View attachment 916986
(putting it off because I need to add a crowd of punters in the background.. ain’t nobody got time for that!)
It's a good P.O.V.... :)

A small contribution to the topic. (Nether posted before but a bit older)

View attachment 917266
Sorry if it's a bit offtopic but I like how the render has lower saturation compared to typical DAZ renders we see on CF. I don't deny that DAZ is a great tool and there are many original artists using it.

But it's also true that there's something that can be called "the DAZ look" into which many works from less skilled artists invariably fall, and I think colour saturation has much to do with the impression.

Personally, I prefer more realistic look which can be achieved by toning down the saturation, so I'm glad to see another one taking a similar approach as mine.

Why are you trying to flog this one here?
He has not yet decided. Who knows...

But it's also true that there's something that can be called "the DAZ look" into which many works from less skilled artists invariably fall, and I think colour saturation has much to do with the impression.

Yes, I also feel that many DAZ images (but more so the Poser images) look a bit artificially lit. I have experimented with different saturations for a long time and am glad to have found this style. Let's see how long I stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom