The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Which do you prefer? Make your choice...
View attachment 962991
All the best,
Dafnees
I can't. I haven't had a proper chance to inspect the goods. I can't see their tits properly (inc nips) and I can't see their cunts. Until then, I'm certainly not forking out any money for them.

mark2.jpg

One-a-penny, two-a-penny, hot-crux-girls!

Emarukks pictures (#1 and #2) are definitely amongst the very best 3D creations.
He is one of the few artists in this genre who is able to create a wide variety of very individual characters and a multitude of dynamic and lifelike poses. In addition he created a whole world with inherent logic and an unbelievable wealth of detail as can be seen in these two examples.
And I just love his stories :)

I already posted a picture of this slave in the Slavery thread, but this is her in a different picture.
The supplier chose to display their slave naked, except for a chastity belt, which is partially for her protection but mainly to add the appeal of the buyer 'unlocking' her, and her heels which adds a sense of a formal presentation to the otherwise naked slave. She is bound in this position, as it is considered most fitting for a female slave.
She does not look happy with her situation.

bdsmlr-156363-3kPoQOF6EA.jpg

I already posted a picture of this slave in the Slavery thread, but this is her in a different picture.
The supplier chose to display their slave naked, except for a chastity belt, which is partially for her protection but mainly to add the appeal of the buyer 'unlocking' her, and her heels which adds a sense of a formal presentation to the otherwise naked slave. She is bound in this position, as it is considered most fitting for a female slave.
She does not look happy with her situation.
Well, boo hoo for her! She'd just better hope a buyer takes an interest, or else she'll be surplus.

Back
Top Bottom