The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
I already posted a picture of this slave in the Slavery thread, but this is her in a different picture.
The supplier chose to display their slave naked, except for a chastity belt, which is partially for her protection but mainly to add the appeal of the buyer 'unlocking' her, and her heels which adds a sense of a formal presentation to the otherwise naked slave. She is bound in this position, as it is considered most fitting for a female slave.
She does not look happy with her situation.

View attachment 972748
Imho, the slave should be completely naked, without any footwear. Hopefully, the dealer will have lightly oiled her attractive body to highlight her generous attributes.

Imho, the slave should be completely naked, without any footwear. Hopefully, the dealer will have lightly oiled her attractive body to highlight her generous attributes.
She actually does end up being oiled, and she is also barefoot in this picture.

1614348479854.png

I prefer to think that she is only given footware as part of a 'formal presentation' for when she is on sale, but after purchase she is kept barefoot. She is also required to keep her body oiled and glistening to please her new master. But, she looks like she isn't enjoying her new situation.

She actually does end up being oiled, and she is also barefoot in this picture.

View attachment 975632

I prefer to think that she is only given footware as part of a 'formal presentation' for when she is on sale, but after purchase she is kept barefoot. She is also required to keep her body oiled and glistening to please her new master. But, she looks like she isn't enjoying her new situation.
The slave is probably put into different positions so buyers can get a good look. You are right.

Never mind the price, feel the quality. Wholesale rates available.
#8, that fine print again

market de52712-239ad381-5757-4146-94b1-fb636282f80a-1024x576.jpg__kagura_kaori_kasuga_ayumu_mizuhara_koyomi_sakaki_and_others_azumanga_daiou_drawn_by_sue_dunn...jpg824057.jpgmarket Slave Girls 324.jpgmarket tumblr_5e2da5ddd2f53b60e8ebd6cfb96de936_d95a6462_540.jpgmarket Slave Girls 319.jpgmarket bdsmlr-78076-ZuYYWOqHjg.jpgbdsmlr-78076-ZM7ULYem3M.gifmarket Slave Girls 317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom