The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two UN aid workers captured by local militia in Central Africa. They finds themselves stripped naked and perused/examined by the locals. The female slave trader has put the slave stand in the shade of a large tree, so the two will not get badly
Sunburned. An exotic market should have naked slave girls for sale. Do not know the artist

Attachments

• 51252F1C-5AF3-4A01-9D5C-47847B8A1F14.jpeg
    51252F1C-5AF3-4A01-9D5C-47847B8A1F14.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 691

Small vintage and unpretentious video found on youtube. For the amateurs of the genre.
So, it seems a Roman slave auction was a sort of cabaret, at least if you were buying dancing girls for your next orgy. :rolleyes: :thinking: :devil:

A slightly less exciting slave auction here, perhaps, although the bidders seem quite taken with Valerie. Either that or they're all waiting to bid on Alice.
SlaveMarket-3d.jpg

So, it seems a Roman slave auction was a sort of cabaret, at least if you were buying dancing girls for your next orgy. :rolleyes: :thinking: :devil:

A slightly less exciting slave auction here, perhaps, although the bidders seem quite taken with Valerie. Either that or they're all waiting to bid on Alice.
View attachment 1010844

500 denarii!

hmm... her army has been defeated and now the warrior queen is taken to be sold... perhaps for less than she is worth!!!
View attachment 1010861

What is an ex queen worth?

19322638.jpg23851123.jpgtumblr_muigu9STke1qlne6uo1_500.jpg7005568-144_1000.jpg5280415.jpg2sl.jpg5sl.jpgtumblr_m9j7nbo13t1rv4jkoo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mat8j9HXWq1qmrfflo1_500.jpg

500 denarii!

What is an ex queen worth?
It depends on the bidders. People who have been repressed by the queen may pool their moneys and put up a strong bid to take ownership of the once-proud woman bit hardly are concerned about her formal royalty.
Then there are former enemies of the queen, eyeing the queen with both lust and a desire for showing she is no better than a thieving slave girl...

cruxmale4.pngcruxmale5.jpgcruxmale3.jpgcruxmale6.jpgcruxmale2.jpg

A way of seeing and imagining a script.

Photo 1: Customers come to see and evaluate the human merchandise. The male does not seem to mind.

Photo 2: a variation of the first one where potential customers can test the merchandise (I can see myself in the background).

Photo n°3: market concluded; you and your female accomplice are put at the disposal of the mistress of the place.

Photo n°4: surprised to be making love instead of working, you and your female companion are brought in front of the hostess and a chastity belt is imposed on you.

Photo 5: As punishment, your partner is forcibly fucked and sodomised in front of you in the cellars of the palace. This is the last warning before a possible way of the cross.

Well I would have said that this Slave Market sort of thing certainly does not go on to day. well that was until I came across an odd scene deep in an english forest. Mind you I was tired so it may have been a dream or something.

Attachments

• Slave Auction On The Common 001-002.jpg
    Slave Auction On The Common 001-002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 565
I love this one. It was posted here a few weeks ago - anyone know the artist or what it's from?

I find myself very much in the mood to take her place....

Stripped, bound, and displayed, I was now ready for inspection by the bidders. They each ogled and groped my body, assessing my value as a pleasure slave.

Attachments

• mark3.jpg
    mark3.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 514
It is The Trouble of Janice by Erich Von Gotha

Thank you! I have the classic cover of one of those books (apparently it's a three part series) - the one where she is about to be branded - somewhere on my hard drive.

I found a larger version, as well as the next page in the story where she is indeed inspected and groped. Hot stuff, I just wish I could experience it! :p

But Milord!

Attachments

• Janice displayed.jpg
    Janice displayed.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Janice displayed 2.jpg
    Janice displayed 2.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 835
Back
Top Bottom