The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Describe how you would inspect a female slave for sale, curious. Would like to hear from the ladies. Art by Kindinov
The only way I would approach a slave inspection is from asexual attraction standpoint. I’m not talking historical, I’m talking about the here and now. The first thing that would attract me to another woman would be her appearance. Her body, her posture , how she carries herself.Her face, her eyes. Is there a sparkle in her eyes. Are they loving or defiant. Hair has always been a turn on for me, does her hairstyle complement her pretty face. Her lips ... I would want to taste them. Her breasts, I would test their softness , caress her nipples maybe tongue them , see how they respond. I would gently caress her sex, see her response. That is how I would go about it.

Last edited:
yes - i am love work with this i am will be make more for your pleasure
I’m sure others would also welcome that, and you’d be most welcome to begin your own thread in the art section of the fantasy forum to share your original work! Tag me if you do so… :lily:

link

Well a lot of that depends on what you want the slave for.

Most historical slavery was domestic\labor (sexual was a far secondary benefit) in orientation so if she is working the fields you want her strong. You are going to look at age and for muscle tone. You want to see calloused hands and feet in good condition. What is her hair and teeth like? Those are always good signs as to if she has had proper nutrition. Does she have the skills you are looking for. You are looking for a prime physical candidate in the peak of condition.

In a number of non-western cultures the children of a slave can be "legitimized" by the father. Again you want a candidate who is in good healthy physical condition but also does she have generous (child-birthing) hips. One of the major killers of women of child birthing age in pre-modern times was the difficulty involved in passing the child (you see this today in horses and some overbred [ruined by the damn human 'confirmation' criteria] breeds of dogs). Has she been successfully bred before?

Most of the art we enjoy has a sexual orientation. If you are buying sex slaves then the answer to the question is what appeals to you and gets you hard. The BDFSM films where girls have their breasts grabbed and squeezed, or a girl is whipped to see how much pain she can take, or she is bent over to have her vagina and ass inspected is strictly a modern thing to get you guys excited.

One exception though. Examination of genitalia can often help determine where or not a slave is diseased or infected (discoloration, discharge, etc).

kisses

willowfall
Loved your reply, however I wanted to know how you would inspect a female slave. More on the fantasy, less on the clinical. Slaves were displayed nude for sale, so I think buyers would take their time with a thorough examination.

The only way I would approach a slave inspection is from asexual attraction standpoint. I’m not talking historical, I’m talking about the here and now. The first thing that would attract me to another woman would be her appearance. Her body, her posture , how she carries herself.Her face, her eyes. Is there a sparkle in her eyes. Are they loving or defiant. Hair has always been a turn on for me, does her hairstyle complement her pretty face. Her lips ... I would want to taste them. Her breasts, I would test their softness , caress her nipples maybe tongue them , see how they respond. I would gently caress her sex, see her response. That is how I would go about it.
Definitely would like to go to the slave market with Aslin!

Loved your reply, however I wanted to know how you would inspect a female slave. More on the fantasy, less on the clinical. Slaves were displayed nude for sale, so I think buyers would take their time with a thorough examination.

Well being I also have bought horses at auction it really wouldn't be a whole lot different, lol.

First you have to know what you want out of the slave (horse). I suppose like horse breeds, slaves from certain cultures had "stereotype" characteristics that would factor into whether or not you were interested.

Once interested you stand back and take a good long look at the slave. See if you can see any defects or blemishes that concern you. Unlike a horse in a stall you can tell a human to turn and stop as you look from the various angles.

Next you want to look in their eyes, that will tell you a lot about how easy it is going to be to have them fulfill your purposes. Then you look at their teeth (with horses that will help you determine their age to within a few years). You want to see strong healthy teeth and a fairly complete set.

Starting at the top you run your hands over their body. How do they react to a strangers touch? Does the hair feel strong and silky? As you run your hands over their body do you feel any breaks or do they react to being touched in a certain place? Where are they sensitive and why? With women especially you want to feel their breasts looking for lumps. While the ancients may not have understood cancer they seem to have recognized the symptoms of a number of them and realized they were fatal. With men you'd do the same for the testicles and penis.

Finished that, you have them bend over for a genital examine. Again you are looking for fluid discharge or discoloration? If seeking a virgin is her hymen intact?

Then you want to see them put thru their paces. Walk, run, jump, lift. If the seller claims a particular skill (in an effort to increase the price) you want to see it demonstrated.

Finally you assess what YOU think the slave is worth to you. As my brother used to say "A horse is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it and not one cent more." I was once at a horse auction and the seller had a surrogate bidding up the price of a horse. My brother and I both recognized the surrogate as a friend of the seller and dropped out of the bidding. The result in the end? The surrogate bid the horse over what the crowd was willing to pay and the seller had to pay the auction house a consignment fee, the auctioneer his 10% on the finale "sale" price ($4,000) and put the horse back in the trailer and take it home.

Never get emotionally involved in the purchase of a slave. There will always be another one.

Is that what you wanted?

kisses

willowfall

Well being I also have bought horses at auction it really wouldn't be a whole lot different, lol.

First you have to know what you want out of the slave (horse). I suppose like horse breeds, slaves from certain cultures had "stereotype" characteristics that would factor into whether or not you were interested.

Once interested you stand back and take a good long look at the slave. See if you can see any defects or blemishes that concern you. Unlike a horse in a stall you can tell a human to turn and stop as you look from the various angles.

Next you want to look in their eyes, that will tell you a lot about how easy it is going to be to have them fulfill your purposes. Then you look at their teeth (with horses that will help you determine their age to within a few years). You want to see strong healthy teeth and a fairly complete set.

Starting at the top you run your hands over their body. How do they react to a strangers touch? Does the hair feel strong and silky? As you run your hands over their body do you feel any breaks or do they react to being touched in a certain place? Where are they sensitive and why? With women especially you want to feel their breasts looking for lumps. While the ancients may not have understood cancer they seem to have recognized the symptoms of a number of them and realized they were fatal. With men you'd do the same for the testicles and penis.

Finished that, you have them bend over for a genital examine. Again you are looking for fluid discharge or discoloration? If seeking a virgin is her hymen intact?

Then you want to see them put thru their paces. Walk, run, jump, lift. If the seller claims a particular skill (in an effort to increase the price) you want to see it demonstrated.

Finally you assess what YOU think the slave is worth to you. As my brother used to say "A horse is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it and not one cent more." I was once at a horse auction and the seller had a surrogate bidding up the price of a horse. My brother and I both recognized the surrogate as a friend of the seller and dropped out of the bidding. The result in the end? The surrogate bid the horse over what the crowd was willing to pay and the seller had to pay the auction house a consignment fee, the auctioneer his 10% on the finale "sale" price ($4,000) and put the horse back in the trailer and take it home.

Never get emotionally involved in the purchase of a slave. There will always be another one.

Is that what you wanted?

kisses

willowfall
Really good

An exceptionally fine, sensitive slave-selling scene by kvadning newly posted on Deviant Art,
'of the slave-pits of Gor'

View attachment 1071339

And this brings up another point with a slave sale. How hard is the slave trying to sell themselves?

Slavery is an extremely harsh and dangerous existence and even the newly enslaved will know this. Now brand new slaves were probably more defiant and looking for a way out. A slave with some mileage on will want to land in the best situation possible and if a woman, even if not being sold for sexual purposes, will understand her sexuality will be her best weapon. Just like when you are trying to send signals to a potential liaison in a bar you would try to send signals to certain buyers (assuming an auction).

You WANT to be bought by the guy with the nice cloths and jewelry (even if you never see him again a Roman estate was an industrial complex which means the resources to take proper care of you) not the guy in the butchers apron (which probably means had work, you are last in line for food and cloths and you will spend a lot of time under him keeping his bed warm).

So sellers be aware that how she comes on to you has NOTHING to do with you. It has to do with how successful and rich you look. LOL

kisses

willowfall

And this brings up another point with a slave sale. How hard is the slave trying to sell themselves?

Slavery is an extremely harsh and dangerous existence and even the newly enslaved will know this. Now brand new slaves were probably more defiant and looking for a way out. A slave with some mileage on will want to land in the best situation possible and if a woman, even if not being sold for sexual purposes, will understand her sexuality will be her best weapon. Just like when you are trying to send signals to a potential liaison in a bar you would try to send signals to certain buyers (assuming an auction).

You WANT to be bought by the guy with the nice cloths and jewelry (even if you never see him again a Roman estate was an industrial complex which means the resources to take proper care of you) not the guy in the butchers apron (which probably means had work, you are last in line for food and cloths and you will spend a lot of time under him keeping his bed warm).

So sellers be aware that how she comes on to you has NOTHING to do with you. It has to do with how successful and rich you look. LOL

kisses

willowfall
Probably certain markets for beautiful, healthy slaves, athletic males etc.. would only have the wealthy attending the auction because they are the only ones that could afford them. Common laborers, mine workers etc. probably would not see those kind of buyers there. An estate steward would be there.

Probably certain markets for beautiful, healthy slaves, athletic males etc.. would only have the wealthy attending the auction because they are the only ones that could afford them. Common laborers, mine workers etc. probably would not see those kind of buyers there. An estate steward would be there.
That is historically correct, as well as the huge public slave market in Rome, there was an 'up-market' district where merchants offered especially choice specimens to wealthy, discerning customers, in private salons. Similarly in the cities of the Islamic world. I think the freckled lassie in ShyTimide's image is being traded in such a select establishment on Gor.

And I very much agree with Willowfall, we girls have to learn how to present ourselves attractively, looking bright and alert, though still submissive (eyes lowered when we're being looked at), displaying our assets to best advantage (shoulders back, breasts lifted, legs temptingly parted, slight movement of hips ...)

Like horses I suspect that there were all levels of slave markets. I have never been to an auction where the top thoroughbreds in the world go up for sale and I'm POSITIVE none of those buyers have every attended any of the auctions I have.

Slaves like horses and cars come in all levels. A girl who may not even be allowed to be seen among the rental stock for the clients at a top end brothel might still very well work there cleaning and cooking.

After the first Jewish rebellion the eastern markets were awash with Jewish slaves. Same thing happened after several of the wars in Gaul and Germany. When there are that many around the price, except for the very top end, goes down. And let's also face it, the vast majority of the women in the world are not considered "beautiful" (other than by those who love them).

Today's supermodels would draw top dollar in any market. Me not so much. I would wind up on the block in a lower end market and my price would reflect that.

I suspect that at certain times slaves, even high quality ones, were very cheap. And also that high end girl who was privately purchased to entertain guests sooner or later runs smack into Father Time (being there was no plastic surgery back then) and then she had better have some other skills or she is going to find herself on her back in a back alley brothel somewhere as she is replaced with a younger now MUCH prettier model.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom