The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe there are many of us who would love to be displayed naked in chains and sold to someone completely unknown. We all love to be looked at admiringly and the more eyes you are pleasing, the more intense is our pride. I am sure many tingle at this thought and the aftermath of the sale where this strong handsome man takes you into his arms and makes mad passionate love to you. Unfortunately it probably won’t end that way. You may end up servicing many men, day in and day out for the rest of your useful life. Then if your lucky you will discarded broken and damaged. That is the true fate of these poor young women. But off the downer note. We can still use our imagination to excite us as we dream of being center stage, naked and chained. Even Fantasizing about being whipped and tortured or even executed. There is no crime in fantasy and that’s what we seek from this forum.
Very nice writing! Fantasies are nice and some fantasies just need to remain a fantasyas you say. I love cruel fantasies about women who totally disappear after a kidnaping. They are transported to an unknown place where they are kept naked and chained in cells or cages with no comfort facilities. Each day they are abused, raped, doing forced sexual services with no limit, doing forced labour and severely punished by both evil men and women. The facilities are of course equipped with all thinkable equipment for making the life uncomfortable for the slaves including racks, torture and dildo chairs, x-frames, whipping benches, branks, gags, steel restraints, body cages, isolation boxes, enema equipment, dildos, clamps, heavy latex enclosures, hoods etc. I think my fantasy is in line with your dreams and fantasies. But you are right that some of them need to remain fantasies. I don't like any fantasies invloving execution but I accept that some peoples even love these fantasies too though it is a turn off for me.

Very nice writing! Fantasies are nice and some fantasies just need to remain a fantasyas you say. I love cruel fantasies about women who totally disappear after a kidnaping. They are transported to an unknown place where they are kept naked and chained in cells or cages with no comfort facilities. Each day they are abused, raped, doing forced sexual services with no limit, doing forced labour and severely punished by both evil men and women. The facilities are of course equipped with all thinkable equipment for making the life uncomfortable for the slaves including racks, torture and dildo chairs, x-frames, whipping benches, branks, gags, steel restraints, body cages, isolation boxes, enema equipment, dildos, clamps, heavy latex enclosures, hoods etc. I think my fantasy is in line with your dreams and fantasies. But you are right that some of them need to remain fantasies. I don't like any fantasies invloving execution but I accept that some peoples even love these fantasies too though it is a turn off for me.
That would be a really fun place to work. I would probably pay them for a job there. :D

I’d sign on as a slave here! Sounds like a delightfully terrifying adventure, perfect for me!

I’d sign on as a slave here! Sounds like a delightfully terrifying adventure, perfect for me!
Thanks for your feed-back; I really love when women feel excited being slaves in cruel environments.
If I get time for it and I come in the mood for writing stories again, I have planned to use the attached picture as one of the pictures for underlining the story
(of course provided the owner of the picture will allow me).
Maybe you will want to sign in for position as the slave located in the chair?.. :)

Training Session 4.jpg

Captured while working for a United Nations aide group trying to save lives in your war torn country. Spirited halfway across the world to a land where owning human property is a way of life. Although I have not been raped since I was captured, I remain naked and chained. I have been told I will be sold on market day tomorrow. Displayed naked in the hot Arab sun and bid on like a piece of meat. They say my red hair and pale white skin will attract many bidders. Will my owner be kind to me? I am trying not to think about being raped. It’s inevitable. Will I be made to work hard or beaten with a whip like the slaves in movies? Will I wear a brand like so many of the other women I see here. It is time to make our way to the auction block and I am destined to a new life over which I have no control.
Exciting short story about the feelings of a new enslaved woman: The bad thing is, she wanted to help those who have now enslaved her. Thank you for this story.

Okay, naturally that situation may make sense, but I think the dresses suggest 1890-1920, luckily some are not nude on the pic to detect the error.Delivered-to-the-Auction.jpg

Definitely, you will fetch a large sum after the pre auction inspection. Naturally, I think they will keep a valuable red head under an awning during the auction.

Definitely, you will fetch a large sum after the pre auction inspection. Naturally, I think they will keep a valuable red head under an awning during the auction.

Actually the cost of a RL slave was quite steep. You see advertisements from before the American Civil War and the cost of a healthy young slave could run well over $1,000 in a time period when the average worker made between $10-15 a MONTH.

And that isn't even for a specialized sex slave, that is for a field hand.

kisses

willowfall

Thanks for your feed-back; I really love when women feel excited being slaves in cruel environments.
If I get time for it and I come in the mood for writing stories again, I have planned to use the attached picture as one of the pictures for underlining the story
(of course provided the owner of the picture will allow me).
Maybe you will want to sign in for position as the slave located in the chair?.. :)

View attachment 1077342
I think the artist of that art piece is Roadrunner. It seems he's no longer active in this subject, and I don't know of anyone who has contact with him/her.

Back
Top Bottom