The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh sorry, I didn't know. They were stored on the hard drive of my old Windows computer. Next time I'll be more careful. It's probably also because no malware has ever landed on my Linux machines. Sorry again.
Given the subject matter here and other arenas of similar ilk, it never ceases to amaze: the participants are cordial, respectful, and considerate. Heineudo in this this instance is a class example.
Thank you, sir.

Given the subject matter here and other arenas of similar ilk, it never ceases to amaze: the participants are cordial, respectful, and considerate. Heineudo in this this instance is a class example.
Thank you, sir.
:icon12: Thankyou for saying that, d'Not - it's a tribute to the great family of active members here that we're able to maintain this friendly atmosphere to such an extent - it does make CruxForums stand out from the general run of kinky sites :icon12:

Thank you, sir.
:icon12: Thankyou for saying that, d'Not - it's a tribute to the great family of active members here that we're able to maintain this friendly atmosphere to such an extent - it does make CruxForums stand out from the general run of kinky sites :icon12:

This genuinely is a community, not just a random collection of perverts :)

This genuinely is a community, not just a random collection of perverts :)
Oh,really...??
I thought we were simply a group of Crux-enthusiasts.
All with a common interest in theological and hypothetical studies,of Roman discipline.
The mere fact,that those Crosses are,somehow adorned,with nude,attractive females,and buff looking blokes,shouldn't detract from the basic subject matter....'tis,merely a coincidence. ;) :cool:

Last edited:
Love these two - #2 is from DevArt, by GafftheHorse (his signature logo has been deleted - please be more careful not to post pirated work, Dafnees) - my comment on that one was:

Ha- i spot myself waiting in the cage, stroking my chin pensively, my turn's getting near ... who's going to buy me? i hope i fetch a good price - not that it means anything to a slavegirl, but if my Owner has paid good money for me, at least He's more likely to take some care of me.

#3 I don't recognise, but it could be me again, now looking shocked that that odious creep I gave the bum's rush to in High School now has the right to grope me, squeeze my nipple, even - God help me! - buy me :eek:

Love these two - #2 is from DevArt, by GafftheHorse (his signature logo has been deleted - please be more careful not to post pirated work, Dafnees) - my comment on that one was:
You're right, the style fits with Gaff's. I still don't understand how there are people who erase the signatures. I don't know what they gain from it.
However, you have to be careful because on your deviant page (https://www.deviantart.com/gaffthehorse/gallery/all) I have only found the first one (with signature)
GafftheHorse1.jpg

Also, some of his old images appear to be unsigned.
GafftheHorse2.png

Anyway, GafftheHorse is a great artist and we are all lucky to still be able to enjoy his art.

Dafnees

When I look at our wedding rings today, I think that the Romans used seal rings.
The groom gave it to the bride along with the responsibility for the custody and care of the property.
According to Clemente Alessandrino, it was customary to give the ring to the woman so that she could hot stamp the goods of the house, including, of course, the male and female slaves.

Attachments

• roman-ring.png
    roman-ring.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 414
Human are very sought after slaves throughout the galaxy. Even higher intelligent life forms have organized slave markets. First is from Slaverycomics, the other one is great but unsure about the artist. Great one anyway. Imho

Attachments

• A05290DD-E13F-43EE-8908-74B1B7ED5743.jpeg
    A05290DD-E13F-43EE-8908-74B1B7ED5743.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 436
  • 328943F1-8561-4FE1-A6CD-7AB15493BCCB.jpeg
    328943F1-8561-4FE1-A6CD-7AB15493BCCB.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 502
Back
Top Bottom