The Story of Olesya and Sofie by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm tired of fighting it. What's the point. We are slavegirls and will always be so, no matter how much I wish otherwise. It's better to accept it and just accept it. I don't have anything else. I am my master's thing and I will bring him pleasure with my body. Oh, no... It's not my body. My body belongs to my owner and master. I must take care of the body to please him. But I have Sophie.
It's a wonderful drawing.
Beautiful avatar.

When Olesya realised that she would be left alone in the house, she started to hope she would get some time for herself. Maybe locked up in their sleeping chamber or even tied up, alone and miserable, but save from fear and violence for some time at least.

Thus, she felt better than all the time before since she was brought into this world, when Sofie ordered her to assist with her make-up. Sofie in contrast was in a terrible mood. The master had ordered her to wear an outfit made of narrow strips of gossamer thin cloth.

“A slave should be naked all the time...,” she muttered, “not wearing expensive clothing!”

“But it looks beautiful on you, Sofie!” Olesya tried to placate her.

“Master just wants to show off. I even have to wear these stupid gloves that will rip at the slightest touch, just to demonstrate that his slaves don’t have to work.”

“You told me, that we have to do anything the master orders and we have to keep him happy, didn’t you?”

“Shut up! Yes, you are right, but what do you know? A slave should be humble. And being lead through the streets in such an outfit feels so ... I don’t know, I feel more naked than naked.”

“Are you feeling embarrassed, Sofie?’ Olesya asked wide-eyed.

Then, with a smug smile she continued “because everyone can see that you are nothing but a sex-toy?”

“I told you to shut up, Drudge! I’m not being lectured about slavery by a New Girl!

“I’m sorry, Sofie,” Olesya said with downcast eyes and placed a kiss on Sofie’s thigh, to hide her little smile. She knew Sofie well enough now, to know that she was sexually aroused by her embarrassment. It was good to see that Sofie’s emotions were no less a subject to the games of masters and mistresses.

“Everyone will crave for you, Sofie” Olesya dared to whisper. “Just as I do.”

“Stop the silly blabber and come on! I hear the master coming!”

Olesya had to follow Sofie to the entrance of the house. Here her dreams about a quiet time alone were shattered as she was ordered to kneel on the doorstep.

The master used a heavy chain to fix her collar and her wrists to an iron ring at the door post.

“You are janitra now, girl!” he said. “If anybody shows up, wanting to see me, you will tell them that you master is visiting Prendor, the high magistrate. Understood? “What are you going to say?”

Olesya gulped, then, barely audible she managed to repeat: “My ... my master is visiting Prendor, the magistrate, sir.”

The man slapped her: “Louder you stupid bitch! And it is ‘high’ magistrate! Don’t forget that!”

“Yes, master, sorry master, please ...” Olesya sobbed, but he had already turned away, dragging Sofie with him on a leash.

Olesya and Sofie 23 (small).jpg

When they arrived at the magistrate’s home, Sofie felt even worse. There were plenty of personal slaves around, belonging to their host or other guests, but none of them was decked out like she was. They only wore light restraints, sometimes made of precious metal or even gold, or tiny bits of gossamer thin silk. In contrast to their classy elegance, Sofie felt that she looked cheap, despite the amount of money her master had spend on her silly outfit.

He in contrast, seemed completely oblivious about his apparent lack of style. He tried to act as if he firmly belonged into this select gathering, but still his demeanour was servile, as he tried to agree to everything one of his superiors said.

Sofie felt terribly embarrassed for him, when she saw the amused twinkle in the magistrate’s eyes or heard ironic remarks of others, that her master just did not seem to notice.

Her loyalty for her master made her cringe, but all she could do was trying to look good and obedient.

When the first rounds of drinks had been served, even before the dinner started, the effects of the wine began to show in her master and he became braver. He started to brag about his new house, the horses he kept in his country estate and about his slaves.

“See, I found this New Girl on the market, sir,” he boasted. “Priced at 250! Would you believe it? Skin white as milk, fine blonde hair, a real exotic beauty! Naturally I bought her. A bargain! And you know what they say about New Girls. It’s all true, they are just craving cock! She loves to be my slave and she adores me. But naturally completely untrained, so I could not present her here. Chained her to my doorpost as a janitra. Instead, I brought this one.”

He pointed to Sofie, who was kneeling at his feet, ready to serve him wine or appetizers. When she heard that he started to talk about her, she nervously bit her lip, but did not dare to look up.

“She is well trained. Also got her cheap directly from a caravan master, who came into town and tried to cheat on the market fees. Just confiscated her for myself, instead of going through all the official fuss. She was trained down south, weren’t you, slave?”

Still with bowed head, Sofie replied: “Yes master, this girl received some training in the hammam of city of Ashkal, master.”

“See, at Ashkal, where ever this is. And I swear she is as good as any of these overpriced sluts that were trained at Kyrna on the island or at Karabert in the north, you mark my words!”

At this the magistrate raised an eyebrow and interrupted the half drunken babble: “Oh really? I make a point in buying all my pleasure slaves, boys or girls, only if they were trained at Kyrna. Not cheap, not at all, but I never found that I paid too much.”

“Oh, sir, Kyrna slaves are great, I didn’t want ...”

“No, no, my friend, you said she is as good as any Kyrna girl! So why don’t we put her at a test? Maybe, what was the name, Ashkal, is the new centre of slave training and we just missed it? Maybe I wasted all my money on overpriced sluts, as you say”

“Please sir, my apologies, I never intended ...”

“Hush! Just let’s find out immediately.”

The magistrate clapped his hands and announced: “My dear guests, our friend from the tax office here, boasted that his girl, trained at, I forgot the name, some place down south, is as good as any of the famous girls from Kyrna and Karabert. So, I ask your assistance to find out about this. Let’s clear this table here in the middle and I ask all of you to join the test!”

Sofie was close to panicking, as she was grabbed and heaved on to the table. She was on all fours but before she could even think about some elegant pose to take, the magistrate himself lay beside her on his back and pulled her on top of him.

“Come, my dear friends and join the fun. A girl as good as any Kyrna slave will certainly have no problems to serve more than one master at a time.”

Sofie moaned as his dick slid into her. She was determined to do her best, so not to embarrass her master. She knew well, that the slaves trained on the islands were perfect in all the arts of seduction and entertainment, while she just was a decent dancer and taught how to please men and women with her body but she never had to cope with a situation like this. She couldn’t see her master anymore, because she was surrounded by elegantly dressed masters and mistresses, she felt hands all over her body and soon a huge cock parted her lips.

“Oh, all you gods,” she thought, “please help me ... please ... oh ... I’ll try ... I will not ... oh yes ... not bring shame on my master ... ohhhh ...”

Olesya and Sofie 24 (small).jpg

When Olesya realised that she would be left alone in the house, she started to hope she would get some time for herself. Maybe locked up in their sleeping chamber or even tied up, alone and miserable, but save from fear and violence for some time at least.

Thus, she felt better than all the time before since she was brought into this world, when Sofie ordered her to assist with her make-up. Sofie in contrast was in a terrible mood. The master had ordered her to wear an outfit made of narrow strips of gossamer thin cloth.

“A slave should be naked all the time...,” she muttered, “not wearing expensive clothing!”

“But it looks beautiful on you, Sofie!” Olesya tried to placate her.

“Master just wants to show off. I even have to wear these stupid gloves that will rip at the slightest touch, just to demonstrate that his slaves don’t have to work.”

“You told me, that we have to do anything the master orders and we have to keep him happy, didn’t you?”

“Shut up! Yes, you are right, but what do you know? A slave should be humble. And being lead through the streets in such an outfit feels so ... I don’t know, I feel more naked than naked.”

“Are you feeling embarrassed, Sofie?’ Olesya asked wide-eyed.

Then, with a smug smile she continued “because everyone can see that you are nothing but a sex-toy?”

“I told you to shut up, Drudge! I’m not being lectured about slavery by a New Girl!

“I’m sorry, Sofie,” Olesya said with downcast eyes and placed a kiss on Sofie’s thigh, to hide her little smile. She knew Sofie well enough now, to know that she was sexually aroused by her embarrassment. It was good to see that Sofie’s emotions were no less a subject to the games of masters and mistresses.

“Everyone will crave for you, Sofie” Olesya dared to whisper. “Just as I do.”

“Stop the silly blabber and come on! I hear the master coming!”

Olesya had to follow Sofie to the entrance of the house. Here her dreams about a quiet time alone were shattered as she was ordered to kneel on the doorstep.

The master used a heavy chain to fix her collar and her wrists to an iron ring at the door post.

“You are janitra now, girl!” he said. “If anybody shows up, wanting to see me, you will tell them that you master is visiting Prendor, the high magistrate. Understood? “What are you going to say?”

Olesya gulped, then, barely audible she managed to repeat: “My ... my master is visiting Prendor, the magistrate, sir.”

The man slapped her: “Louder you stupid bitch! And it is ‘high’ magistrate! Don’t forget that!”

“Yes, master, sorry master, please ...” Olesya sobbed, but he had already turned away, dragging Sofie with him on a leash.

View attachment 1095213
I love Sofie's costume here, even if she thinks it is poor taste. And also, the shame she feels, that it makes her look even more like a sex object, as she is paraded in public.

Text by @sclava and Zungur

Olesya sat at the doorstep and felt terribly ashamed. People passed by, and she was there naked for everyone to see. She couldn't even cover my breasts with her hands. It was revolting but then she realised that it was just another humiliating lesson for her to learn. She already began to accept her slavery. After some time, her knees began to hurt and she tried to change her position. But the chain allowed her to stand up with her legs bend and presenting her backside to the people on the street. She was terrified about the things that might happen and so she knelt down again. Better to show her naked breast to the passers-by, than to present them her bare bottom. People were walking by, talking, laughing, having fun, and she was ... just a human doorbell.
“What are you sitting there, slave? Hurry up and open the door!” A woman’s voice interrupted her miserable reveries and as she looked up, she saw an elegantly dressed couple staring at her.
Olesya was confused. It was the first time since she was brought into this world that a free woman addressed her. She saw everything she once had and now lost.
Only when she saw the anger rise in the faces of the free woman she remembered the message she was told to deliver:
“M ... my master ... is visiting Pren ... is visiting the mag ... he high magistrate Prendor,”
she stammered at the last second remembered to add “Master, Mistress, I’m sorry .. Master!”
Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she trembled in terror, fearing to be punished.
“Oh dear, what a stupid thing!” the woman exclaimed.
“Absolutely, my dear, but I assume our friend did not buy her because of her brains. She looks rather pleasant, don’t you think?”
“Blondes are en vogue right now, everybody buys them. We should also get one.”
“Great product. I wonder where ..." the man started, but was interrupted by his companion.
“Oh look, tears! Isn’t she cute!” She bent down and touched Olesya’s hair then the white skin under the collar and started to play with one of her nipples.
Olesya looked up frightened at the girl. “How can they use me? Are they allowed to do this? What will my master say? But he chained me here in public, for everybody to use? ... I am so jealous of what this girl has! If it were up to me, I would claw at her eyes and scratch her lover's eyes out. After all, I could be as rich in this world, too, and ... Ahhhh...They mock me. Rejoicing in my humiliation and tears. How can they be like that? Ahhhh ... I have to be patient.”
The couple seemed perfectly oblivious about Olesya’s thoughts.
“She really is.” the man said. “Let’s see whether she can use these rosy lips of hers for other things than speaking.”
He pushed his tunic and undergarment aside, revealing a huge dick, already half erected.
With one hand he grabbed Olesya’s hair and pushed back her head.
“Open your mouth slave!”
Olesya felt anger and repulsion. She turned away her head as far as the chains would allow.
“Let them try and I'll leave him without a dick!” she thought. “I'm not a whore. That's enough!”
“Look at that!” the woman exclaimed in disbelieve, “She must be really fresh to behave like this!”
She stood up and kicked Olesya in the side.
“You will obey immediately, girl! And you will do your best! Otherwise, we will tell your master that we want to see you severely punished!”
Olesya gasped in pain, the threat braought her back to reality. Just in time she remembered that she was supposed to obey all orders, or otherwise receive some horrible punishment. She still could feel the bites of the whip and didn’t want to feel it again.
“Yes, mistress,” she sobbed, “I’m sorry misstr ...” before she could continue, the thick shaft was pressed between her lips and pushed inside her little mouth. Her tongue tried to resist but just for a moment. With a squelching sound, the uninvited guest invaded deep into her mouth. Choking on the cock she could barely cope with her feelings. But despite the fierce desire to bite she knew that she had to obey.
Now it were the woman’s hands that pushed her head forward, forcing her to swallow even more of the man’s dick. It was so big it made her choke. Overcoming the reflex to gag she felt even more hate for the girl than for the man. But all her pain, humiliation, hatred and anger were subdued by the fear of being punished again.
The girl did not show any jealousy but laughed: “You are splitting her with this big thing, but she seems to do quite well.”
“It feels nice, but she doesn’t have a lot of skill yet” the man replied.”
Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she looked up at the man, their eyes meeting. It hurt her so much to see the pleasurein their faces. So happy and so cruel. Hearing that she wasn’t doing well, she strained her throat and pulled her head back. Her body trembled. In spite of herself, she wanted the man to like it. She was shaking with overflowing emotions, so different and contradictory. She hated it, but she obeyed. At one point a strangely familiar feeling of desire entered her soul. She realised that she was ready to feel pleasure herself, but I was afraid to do so. Horrified, she realised, that she was about to break.
“We could teach her.” the girl smiled, “I would love to teach her how to please me.”
She almost choked on hearing that, with a huge cock in her mouth she was barely able to take. Not only did she feel like being ripped open, but these two wanted to teach me how to please them both. She met the girl's gaze, searching for mercy or compassion, but she didn't find any. The woman was looking at her and only saw an object of pleasure, who was sucking her boyfriend's cock right there on the street.
She kept sucking, just like sucking. Her head was held by a girl and pushed onto a man's cock, making her cough and choke. Worryingly she found her body reacting to it. Yes, the cock was nice and delicious. The violence, despite all the pain, aroused her always more, despite her mind trying to resist with all its might As the cock rubbed against her lips her pussy became wet.
“Ah!” the man groaned, “yes!”
As the stream was spurting into her mouth, she opened her eyes convulsively and began to swallow it in large and small portions right down her throat, feeling it burning with its warmth.
As he pulled his cock out, a final spasm shot another load of cum on her cheeks.
“That fast?” the woman giggled, “I really could use her to get my pleasure, if you don’t learn to control yourself.”
“Bah, I needed a quick shot!” he replied, shaking his dick and spraying more drops of cum over Olesya’s body. “I don’t want to stand around here all day!”
As soon as the cock was out of her mouth, she tried to catch her breath, looking at the pair with resentment and, at the same time, with unfulfilled desire.
He re-arranged his clothing and told Olesya:
“You will tell you master that Lady Mina and Master Enoros were here to see him. We are inviting him to a little party end of the week.”
“And,” the lady added, “ask him, whether he wants to sell you. We might be interested, if the price is reasonable.”
What she heard further increased her hatred and envy, which, along with all the other overwhelming emotions she was experiencing, was just another powerful lesson that brought her one step closer to breaking.
"I will obey, Mistress," she said with a tearful whimper.

Olesya and Sofie 25 (small).jpg

While Olesya, drenched in cum, was chained to her owner’s door, Sofie at the party was close to collapsing. The guests had enthusiastically responded to their hosts idea to test her skills and abilities and she couldn’t remember how many cocks had penetrated her mouth and pussy and how many nipples and clits her tongue had caressed. Very soon a huge dick had been shoved into her anus as well and since then she served the guests with all her body. Because of her nervousness it had taken quite a while for her to cum for the first time, but when she climaxed it was overwhelming. Her body shook and trembled, which amused the masters and mistresses and only made them fuck her still harder. Soon one orgasm was following the other and she hardly realised what was going on anymore. Still she proudly noticed that Prendor, the magistrate himself, at least came twice in her: one time deep in her pussy, the other time she greedily swallowed his cum.

Her master seemed pleased with her performance but did not take part in the enjoyment himself. Instead, while emptying one goblet of wine after the other, he urged other guests to have a go at her.

He beamed with pride when Prendor finally approached him and put an arm over his shoulder.

“Well, my friend, I have to say your little slave is doing not bad.”

“I told you, sir, she ...”

“She still is far from being a match to a trained Kyrna girl.”

“But ... if she did not manage to please you ... I will punish her, sir, I will ...”

“Shh! Don’t interrupt me! She is doing her best, at least. But, you on the other hand, you know that I am in a very difficult situation right now, with my rivals in council trying to replace me and accusing me of corruption amd all this nonsense.”

“Oh sir, you can count on me for all the support you need!”

“Oh really? Well, if this is the case, my friend, I have to say that it was not very helpful to boast about confiscating this charming little girl, right in front of the opposition’s leader and the Captain of Guards.”

“But sir ... I did not know ... I thought your guests ... I ...”

“Hush! I told you not to interrupt me! In the end, my friend,” Prendor amiably patted his cheek, “I found a solution for this unfortunate situation.”

“Oh, I’m so glad, I’ll help wherever I can ...”

“Indeed, you will! See, there is no better way to show that I myself are fighting corruption, than to deliver a culprit to the authorities!”

He turned around to the table where a huge, muscular man just turned away from Sofie after having shot his cum into her.

“Come over here, Captain, if you are finished with the little strumpet. You remember this guy admitting to accepting bribes? So, I suggest you take him into custody. I’m sure he will readily confess whatever you want, given the right kind of encouragement.”

Sofie’s and Olesya’s master seemed as if struck by lightning.

“Bu ... bu ... but ...”

Prendor held him down with his arm over his shoulders and placed a hand over his trembling mouth.

“Take him, Captain! I would never dare to interfere with the rightful course of law, but maybe a public execution might help to quench some of the anger in the population. We are cleaning up our act, don’t we?”

Within a second the terrified man was thrown to the floor, gagged and his hands tied behind his back.

A tall woman approached the group. “Ah, Prendor, I see you found a loophole again,’ she said smiling. “But what will happen with all the ill-gained goods of this disgusting criminal?”

“Lady Magora, you as the leader of the opposition and head of the Land Registry department, will certainly find a use for the premises this evil individual. The living equipment, including this exquisite little toy on the table and the alleged ‘New Girl’ back there at his home will have to go to the house of guards. I’m sure the worthy Captain here will make sure to thoroughly investigate, whether they have any knowledge of their master’s criminal activities.

The Captain grinned as he lifted his prisoner and dragged him across the room.

Those of the guests, who were not too drunk to notice or busy with Sofie laughed at the sight.

Olesya and Sofie 26 (small).jpg

End of story.

Back
Top Bottom