The Story of Olesya and Sofie by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for your comments.
I thought quiet a bit about the clothing issue (see the loincloth thread here).
Don't forget that the whole story started out as a collaboration between me and XaraSofie and Keigera of DA. I produced the pictures and the general line the story is moving along, but asked them to add what their characters think and feel and what's motivating them. This was extremely interesting and changed the story considerably, for example I never would have made Sofie such a little manipulating bitch :) .

Still now, while basically most of the text is mine, I send it to both of them before publishing, to get their reactions and possible suggestions.
And naturally the clothing issue also came up, with both of them (not surprisingly) saying: "A slave has to be naked". And my usual answer: "Who cares what a slave wants?"
So exactly this subject will be part of the text in one of the next pictures.

For now I would say that Sofie's apron and the rag of Olesya are not 'clothing' but just protective wear for cooking.
While some hear might find the idea of hot oil splashing on a girls skin attractive, I would not want to see blisters on the interesting parts of my slavegirls.
Of course, only keeping them 'clothed' for practical reasons.
I still like like the costume that Sofie wears. I don't know what to call it, maybe a type of bikini? It is both elegant and skimpy, but also kind of plane and simple, appropriate for a slave. Is the the harness she wears on page nine the back of the same costume, or is it a more fancier costume that she wears when serving dinner?

Of course, only keeping them 'clothed' for practical reasons.
I still like like the costume that Sofie wears. I don't know what to call it, maybe a type of bikini? It is both elegant and skimpy, but also kind of plane and simple, appropriate for a slave. Is the the harness she wears on page nine the back of the same costume, or is it a more fancier costume that she wears when serving dinner?
It's a different one.
The two piece thingy Sofie wears in pictures 6 to 8 is what her master made her wear during the day. I just tried to invent something that combines heavy metal with flimsy, see-through cloth and covers the absolute minumum, not hiding anything but just enhancing, what's underneath.
Still it should be something that is wearable while doing the chores.

In picture 9 she dressed up little, because she is ordered to look classy and expensive, when serving him, so some precious looking metal and gemstones seemed right.

He is the kind of guy who needs to show his wealth even to himself and that's basically what he uses the girls for.
There will be a bit more info about him, as the story continues but he's already earmarked for a bad ending ...)

It's a different one.
The two piece thingy Sofie wears in pictures 6 to 8 is what her master made her wear during the day. I just tried to invent something that combines heavy metal with flimsy, see-through cloth and covers the absolute minumum, not hiding anything but just enhancing, what's underneath.
Still it should be something that is wearable while doing the chores.

In picture 9 she dressed up little, because she is ordered to look classy and expensive, when serving him, so some precious looking metal and gemstones seemed right.

He is the kind of guy who needs to show his wealth even to himself and that's basically what he uses the girls for.
There will be a bit more info about him, as the story continues but he's already earmarked for a bad ending ...)
Then, Sofie continues to keep Olesy as her slave! :)

I still like like the costume that Sofie wears. I don't know what to call it, maybe a type of bikini?
A microkini - extremely mini-bikinis can easily be found on sale on the internet, with no more covering than Sofie's, like Zungur says, not hiding anything but just enhancing, what's underneath. :devil:

1614810555737.png

I kind of prefer the more primitive way that Sofie's is held together. The way it is tied together with rings. But this is also really good.
oh yes, I like the metal rings, I think the combination of metal and skimpy cloth against bare skin looks - and feels - very sexy and suitable for a slavegirl.

Sofie’s little scheme worked, but not in the way she had intended. Indeed, their hungover master proved to be not fond of Borscht. He spat out and threw his bowl at the girls, but instead of putting all the blame on Olesya alone he dragged them both to the wall of the room, quickly tied them up and gave them a thorough flogging with the rope he happened to have in hand.

For Olesya it was her second whipping within two days and the ferocious brutality made her shriek in terror. But, despite of the more forceful lashes her master dealt out, they seemed less painful than the cunningly placed, sharp biting strokes of Sofie’s cane the other day.

Sofie also cried and pleaded to be spared, because it was all the fault of this stupid new girl, wasn’t it and had she not always been a good girl, pleasing the master in any way?

He wouldn’t hear about it and continued to flog them until their backs and bottoms glowed red and they winced in horror in anticipation of the next blow, whenever he raised his arm.
Olesya and Sofie 17 (small).jpg

Sofie’s little scheme worked, but not in the way she had intended. Indeed, their hungover master proved to be not fond of Borscht. He spat out and threw his bowl at the girls, but instead of putting all the blame on Olesya alone he dragged them both to the wall of the room, quickly tied them up and gave them a thorough flogging with the rope he happened to have in hand.

For Olesya it was her second whipping within two days and the ferocious brutality made her shriek in terror. But, despite of the more forceful lashes her master dealt out, they seemed less painful than the cunningly placed, sharp biting strokes of Sofie’s cane the other day.

Sofie also cried and pleaded to be spared, because it was all the fault of this stupid new girl, wasn’t it and had she not always been a good girl, pleasing the master in any way?

He wouldn’t hear about it and continued to flog them until their backs and bottoms glowed red and they winced in horror in anticipation of the next blow, whenever he raised his arm.
View attachment 985512
What happens when a slavegirl thinks she can be cunning.

The Adventures of Olesya and Sofie 18

Finally, he got tired and stopped the beating. Heavily panting he stared at the crying and sobbing girls. With a grunt he dragged his clothes aside stooped over Sofie and put the swollen knob of his member on Sofie’s little brown asshole. She cried out, as he mercilessly pressed his dick into her.

Olesya watched with fascinated horror, as her fellow slave was raped by their master in the same way she had to endure the previous night.

But to her amazement in Sofie’s groans and cries she clearly could hear more excitement and lust than pain.

“Yes, master ... ohhh, yes, thank you master, please use your slave girl ...” Sofie stammered between her moans and she obviously meant it.

Olesya realised with horror that she was meant to become the same. If before that some kind of hope had glimmered in the girl's soul, now she felt complete devastation. She prayed that there was just a small chance to fix everything. A small chance to return home, then she would definitely forget all this and go on with her life but without these stupid fantasies of slavery.

But now it was impossible.

Goodbye better life, family, friends, girlfriends. Goodbye plans and respect.

Now she was just a thing with fuck holes.

Now her body, like Sophie's, did no longer belong to her. The task of her body was just to please the owner and carry out his orders. Sooner or later, she knew, also her mind would be re-conditioned to cope with this horror.

‘But if this was the case,’ a small voice in her head whispered, ‘why not accept it as quickly as possible? Why not succumb and learn to enjoy, as Sofie does, instead of suffering?’

‘No!’ her conscious self screamed in her head. ‘What nonsense! This is madness!’ ‘But ... But do I have a choice?’

While Olesya could not turn her eyes from the scene, Sofie was happy that the sight of her pretty bum wiggling under the strokes of the whip had managed to arouse her master, so he finally used her for his pleasure. The whip-strokes burned and he had brutally penetrated her, but the initial pain just added to her excitement as she felt that she was able to give pleasure to the man who owned her.

The whipping already had aroused her and it did not take long until she succumbed in a wild orgasm. She felt a little disappointment as this also swept her master away, who grunted loud as he shot his load into her, but she knew that he usually came quickly and she was glad she had managed to satisfy him.

Still panting he rose, went over to Olesya and gave her a kick:

“Untie her and then get working you useless sluts!”

He stumbled out and Olesya crawled over to Sofie trying to free her hands, while her own were still bound together. Sofie was smiling with closed eyes, still shivering from time to time in the aftermath of her orgasm.
Olesya and Sofie 18 (small).jpg

When they both got rid of their bounds Sofie rose and dragged Olesya to her feet as well.

The flogging had made her realise that it would serve her own interest to turn Olesya into a useful helper rather than risking their master’s wrath.

“Get up Drudge,” she said, “we have work to do! You know already were to find buckets, brooms and rags. Go fetch them, I will join you in a minute, after cleaning myself.”

When they started their daily chores Sofie told her fellow slave that she did not expect the master to return soon.

“When he leaves in such a mood, usually he returns very late and most often is very drunk, so he will fall asleep immediately. But better be careful. If we finish the work quickly, we are save and may even find some time to relax.”

Olesya looked up to her with her big blue eyes. She did not know how to react to these first words that were not an order or a menace she had heard since she was thrown into this unknown world.

“Yes Sofie, I’ll do my best.” was all she dared to reply.

They cleaned the whole house. When they were finished with the washing, Sofie showed Olesya the way to the backyard where they could hang the clothes to dry. Here also were the

stables for two pigs and a gout to be found and some space used to grow fruits, vegetables, spices and even some flowers for decorating the house.

Garden and animals were looked after by a eunuch, who slept in a little shack together with the goat. He seemed to be very afraid of Sofie and tried to hide out of view, as long as the girls stayed in the backyard.

“He is a worthless piece of shit!” Sofie informed her. “Male slaves often get castrated, but this one had also his left hamstring cut, because he tried to run away several times. And one of his previous owners cut out his tongue too, which is the punishment for speaking without allowance. Our master bought him very cheap. At least I’m glad that I don’t have to do his work, unless I get punished.”

Olesya was shocked by the view of the slave’s maimed body, his terrified behaviour and the complete lack of empathy from Sofie.

Sofie laughed, when she saw the bewilderment in Olesya’s eyes.

“Ah, I forgot, you are a New Girl,” Sofie laughed, “and you don’t know a thing. Let’s sit down here on the grass and I will tell you what you have to know.”

“Thank you Sofie,” Olesya said as they made themselves comfortable in the shade.

“The most important thing is: there are masters and slaves. A master or mistress can do whatever they want to do with their slaves.”

“Yes, everything!” Sophie confirmed, before Olesya could open her mouth.

“You are a slave you do everything a master or mistress tells you. Without asking and immediately. Naturally your owner has the first say, but when he is not present you have to obey any other free person.”

“But ...” Olesya stammered, “but if they order me to do something my master does not want?”

“Well, bad luck for you.” Sofie shrugged her shoulders. “Just hope that you won’t be punished too heavily.”

“But is there no justice?”

Sofie burst out laughing.

“Justice? Naturally there is justice. For people! But not for slaves. We are things, property. Can a chair or a table ask for justice?”

Olesya was on the verge of crying as her worst fears were confirmed. Sofie wiped away a tear from her cheek.

“No need to cry, stupid. We are well off! We are household slaves, the best thing that can happen. Our work is easy and we are even allowed to please the master. So, try to behave well, otherwise you will end up in a much worse place, quicker than you think!”

“What could be worse than this?” Olesya asked.

“You are really stupid, girl. There are thread-mills, work-houses and” Sofie could not suppress a shudder, “and the mines. You don’t live long there and you are glad to die.”

“Look, Sofie,” Olesya started, “the place where I come from ...”

Before she could finish the sentence, Sofie slapped her in the face with force.

“Shut up! Never, never ever talk about the place where you come from!”

The sudden outburst of violence horrified Olesya but she managed to nod.

“This is the only world that exists! Slaves who fantasise about other places can get impaled or crucified. I could be tortured just for listening to you!”

“Yes Sofie, I’m sorry, Sofie!” Olesya stammered. “I will never ... it will never happen again!”

Olesya and Sofie 19 (small).jpg

“Good girl,” Sofie smiled. “So, you are here and in your own interest you will make the best out of it, because the consequences at best are painful, at worst they are deadly. Do you understand this?”

“Yes Sofie.” Olesya mumbled under sobbing.

“Stop crying.” Sofie went on. “Some masters like to see their slaves crying and terrified, ours is not. He wants us to be nice and beautiful and no trouble. So, you will be nice and beautiful and, believe me, if you are not, I will make you suffer, because I don’t want to be punished, because you get on the master’s nerve.”

“Yes Sofie, “Olesya stammered trying to smile.

“Our tasks here are easy. We do all the household chores. It’s not too much. But otherwise we are here to please the master and his guests.”

“His guests? You mean there are other men who we will have to fuck?”

“Naturally! Masters and mistresses. We are both pretty and I imagine you did cost a lot of money, pale blonde New Girl as you are. This means our master likes to show his wealth. I think he came to money only recently and bought this beautiful house and everything in it and then me. He likes to invite important people and tries to impress them with all his stuff. That`s why he bought me, a slave girl who was trained in serving masters and that’s why he bought an exotic little bimbo like you.”

“You are saying I will be used as a fuck-toy for anybody?”

“Yes, dear, we are very lucky indeed,” Sofie replied, completely misunderstanding Sofie’s reaction. “But you have to learn to do it well, otherwise you soon will be sold to a much worse place.”

“I’ll try my best, Sofie,” Olesya muttered.

She was shocked and her thoughts were running wild: “I’m a sex toy! Everyone can use me, any guest in the master’s house. And Sofie says we are lucky? She’s crazy! My body is mine! It belongs to me! I don’t want anybody to touch it! I’m done with these stupid fantasies!’ But then reality kicked in. ‘It’s not fantasy, it’s real. I’m a slave! A girl that can be killed or send away to a brothel or the mines. Maybe she is right after all? I want to go home so much! I want to go back! Back to this train and go home. Forget those fantasies. I don’t want to be a slave anymore! I’m afraid. They might hurt me, punish me, even kill me. I must try ... give in ... there is no way to escape. And I don’t want Sofie to beat me again!”

But all she managed to say aloud was:

“Sofie, please, may I ask something?”

“Go on, Drudge.”

“He ... the master, tonight he used ... he used my asshole. And after the beating he did the same to you. Is he always ...because it hurts so bad!”

Sofie laughed. “Yes, he likes the backdoor, as most masters do, but be sure that he will use all your little holes, just whatever he likes best at the moment. Didn’t he fuck your pussy yet?”

Olesya remembered their way from the market: “Yes, he did, before we came here. But I hardly remember. It is all hazy.”

“See! And soon you will be allowed to please him with your hands and mouth as well. But you said that your ass is hurting?”

“Yes Sofie, it does.”

“Well, you have a very pretty little bum and the small rosette is all pink and very cute, so you can expect he will often use it. This means you need some training! Just wait a moment.!

Sofie jumped up, disappeared into the house and came back with a box and several little bottles and flasks.

“On all fours, Drudge!” she ordered and Olesya afraid of what would happen, but more afraid of being punished obeyed.

Sofie opened one of the jugs and Olesya felt oil dribbling on her backside.

“This will sooth your pain quickly, dear,” Sofie told her and Olesya couldn’t help but to feel happy, because her fellow slave for the first time seemed to be nice to her.

Sofie massaged Olesya’s buttocks, freely applying the soothing liquid. The blonde girl relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Sofie’s skilled fingers on her skin, especially when she softly rubbed the region around her anus.

“Oh, she can be so kind to me. I don’t have anyone else here and if I behave, she will like me. Oh, this feels so good.”

Then she gasped as the finger suddenly started to push into the little pink orifice.

“Relax, Drudge!” Sofie said. “If you cramp, it just hurts more. Make my finger feel welcome.”

Sofie pushed further enjoying the force with which Olesya’s anus clasped her finger.

“If you learn to relax and press at will, it will not hurt you any longer and the masters will have a wonderful time.”

Olesya took a deep breath and tried to relax.

“Oh my god! They will use me. And it is my duty to give them a good time. But what about me? Doesn’t anyone care about how I feel? But Sofie is right it does not hurt, it feels strange but kind of good.”

Sofie moved her finger in and out, her other hand reaching out and caressing Olesya’s tits.

“See, you get all wet down there. You already start to like it!”

“Yes Sofie. Yes. Please don’t stop!”

Sofie laughed. “Do you think it is my task to please you, Drudge? No, it certainly is not! What you need is to get used to something big in your butthole.”

For a second Olesya felt offended. She had believed Sofie was doing this to please her, but in fact it was all about making her better suited for the masters’ pleasure.

She withdrew her finger, applied another splash of oil and took out a shiny metal plug from her box.

“You will wear this during the day, as you work!”

Olesya moaned as she felt the cold metal penetrating her sensitive anus.

“That will help you to get used to the feeling and stretch you a bit. Also, it will keep you hot until we have time for the next lesson. But now we have to prepare dinner!”

The sensations in her butt almost overwhelmed her.

“Why do I have to get stretched?” she thought and immediately knew the answer: “Because I’m nothing but an instrument to create pleasure. A tool for anybody’s use. Whether I like it or not, I have to. I’m a slave. Sofie is right, we are lucky. Yes! Lucky. I have to get rid of bad thoughts. Then she will like me. The most important thing is to obey. Oh, how I envy her! At least she has some kind of power, if only over me.”

Breathing hard, wincing from the sensations in her ass, with tears in her eyes and pouting lips she said:

“Yes Sofie, I will do as you say.”

Olesya and Sofie 20 (small).jpg

In Collaboration with Sophiamarart on DA and @sclava
Thanks to @sclava for the additions to the text about the feelings of Olesya. I would not have been able to think this up.

As Sofie had predicted the Master was very drunk when he returned. A couple of slaves belonging to his host carried him inside were he tried to stand up but failed. He vomited all over the entrance hall until Sofie and Olesya managed to steer him to his bedroom, where he fell asleep immediately.

When the master returned in this pitiable state Olesya hated him even more.

‘But who cares about my hate.’ she asked herself. ‘My body still belongs to him and very soon he might also own my mind. How I miss home! How is it there now? How is my family? Do they miss me as I miss them?’

The girls cleaned up the mess he had left and prepared everything for the next day, then enjoyed the rare chance to retire to their little chamber early.

Olesya had worn the plug all day, while working and it drove her almost crazy.

There was no way to ignore the sensations it triggered in her and she felt excited all the time.

‘What does this thing do to me? It turns me into ... no, not a whore. A whore is a free person with a free will. I’m not even that. And I’m so hot.’

Once, while cleaning the bath she could not help but started to touch herself. But Sofie immediately slapped her hard into her face, yelling that she was not allowed to come until being told so.

When they finally went to bed together, Olesya had no pride left. There was nothing she could think of, but being released from this unbearable desire.

She knelt down and, with tears in her eyes dared to address Sofie:

“Please Sofie, please. I can’t stand it any longer. Please allow me to come.”

Sofie grinned devilishly.

“Oh really? I thought it hurts, when you have something in your ass?”

“No, Sofie, not now, not this thing.”

“So, you are starting to like it?”

“Yes, Sofie. It drives me crazy!”

“Very soon you will love it, I promise to you. Now lie back, time for your next lesson.”

Lying on her back Olesya spread her legs, so Sofie could remove the plug. She whimpered when the plug was removed and she tried to press herself against Sofie’s hand.

“Hush, Drudge. You are not allowed to move!”

Olesya held her trembling legs up with her hands and tried to stay motionless, while Sofie took a huge Dildo out of her treasure box. It was considerably bigger than the master’s dick and Olesya gasped with fear.

“Hush, my little slave girl, don’t worry! Just relax as I told you.”

Again, Sofie freely applied oil on Olesya’s anus and the blonde girl almost came just from the touch of her gentle fingers. But then the tip of the huge artificial cock started to press into her and she sharply took in her breath in anticipation of pain.

To her amazement the pain never came. Slowly, slowly the dildo forced his way into her narrow orifice, making her always wider. With a sigh she relaxed and this allowed Sofie to push the thing deep into her.

“Oh my god! Oh my ... what are you doing to me. Oh my god! Don’t stop!”

The incredible sensations she was experiencing were the only joy for Olesya in this cruel world. Sofie became everything for her and she craved for her affection. She could deal out pleasure or punishment. Olesya was aware that Sofie turned her into a slave without own will, totally dependent on her sexual desires. And she did not care. It felt unbelievably wonderful and for the first time she embraced this new world and her place in it. There was pain and humiliation, but also pleasure. No! Sweet pain and humiliation were part of the pleasure.

Sofie smiled and started to move the dildo first slowly, then always faster.

As soon as she touched Olesya’s clit with her finger, the new slave girl succumbed to the exquisite sensations and her body cramped in an intense climax.

“Oh yes ... thank you Sofie. Thank you!”

“Don’t thank me yet, little slave girl! It’s not over. I will go on until you scream and beg for mercy. And then you will reward me for all the effort!”

Olesya and Sofie 21 (small).jpg

In Collaboration with Sophiamarart on DA and @sclava

The next day they rose early to get their chores done and to prepare the house as nicely as possible, because they expected their owner to be in a very bad mood, when he would finally get up.

Naturally Sofie again fitted Olesya with a butt plug. This, and being naked while working kept her in a constant state of arousal and she could not help to feel a strong desire, when she watched Sofie’s slender body moving.

“We are slaves,” she thought, “and it will always be that way. There is no sense in fighting it. We belong completely to our owner and our only reason to live is to work for him and to please his cock. Please him with all our body. are his cock nozzles. I must give him pleasure and maybe I will learn to feel pleasure as well. Ah, no, don’t cheat yourself! I already felt that pleasure when he used me. And much more when Sofie used me! I am a slave and I hate it and I love it! There are so many things I don’t have anymore, no parties, no shopping, no friends, no girlfriends. Only one single person here seems to like me a bit. I’m so glad that she looks after me and I will try to be a good student for her.”

Sofie heard the little sighs that bespoke the state she was in and with satisfaction she noticed how the blonde girl couldn’t help but to stare at her. As she intended Olesya had started to fall in love with her and she would be putty in her hands to be formed into a perfect toy for masters and herself as well.

Sofie could not help to smile how thankful Olesya looked up at her, with her big blue eyes, even when she received a slap on her bum. She began to wonder what the life of the New Girl had been like before. When she had been forced to lick Sofie’s pussy the other night it had seemed as if she never had done this before, and that the thought of having sex with a woman was revolting to her. But she had learned very quickly and look at her now! She clearly was in love with a girl and desperately trying to please her. It would not take long to shape this naive little blonde into a sex toy craving to please a masters dick. Any master’s dick and any mistress’s pussy.

While working Olesya had started to daydream:

“I wonder how my family is doing. Will they miss me? And my friends ... I had so many good friends! At least here I have Sofie. In this horrible world it is good to have someone who cares about me. She is strict, but she is helping me. Oh, if I could take her with me, back home! I would show her everything and open the whole world to her! But we are here. And I will try to show her that I am a good girl and she will be proud of me.”

Sofie did not show her triumph but kept ordering Olesya around, never hesitating to slap her buttocks when she worked too slow. Sofie knew that she had to keep the New Girl on an emotional roller-coaster ride, oscillating between fear, anger, craving and desperation, in order to break her mind and turn her into a helpless victim of her own desires.

The master stayed in bed for most of the day, just shouting from time to time for fresh fruit juice or more coffee. In the afternoon he told Sofie that she should make herself ready to go out with him at sundown.

Olesya and Sofie 22 (small).jpg

I'm tired of fighting it. What's the point. We are slavegirls and will always be so, no matter how much I wish otherwise. It's better to accept it and just accept it. I don't have anything else. I am my master's thing and I will bring him pleasure with my body. Oh, no... It's not my body. My body belongs to my owner and master. I must take care of the body to please him. But I have Sophie.
It's a wonderful drawing.

Back
Top Bottom