The Substitute

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, I came up with this short idea when looking at another thread about crucification rules, especially discussions on substitutes. It’s short but i hope you all enjoy.

Sharon sat nervously on the edge of the small cot in the tiny prison cell, her head in her hands when finally the door opened.

A smartly dressed woman of around thirty entered and stood above Sharon. “Congratulations Mrs Carter, your request for crucifixion substitution has been accepted by the court.”

“My name is Gloria Smyth and I’ve been asked to discuss with you the order of things that will be happening tomorrow.”

“Might I just take this opportunity to tell you personally how courageous I think you are.”

“As you are aware,”Gloria continued, “Your twenty year old Daughter, Deborah Carter was found with over five kilograms of cocaine in her luggage when she travelled back into the country.”

“I don’t need to tell you how serious this offence is and the judge felt justified in passing down the new crucifixion death penalty, mainly in an attempt to make others think twice before attempting your daughters crime”.

Sharon, looked down at the floor, tears starting to well in her eyes as she listened to the prim brunette’s speech.

It was less than twelve hours previously that Sharon had first heard that anything had happened to Deborah and to find an email from the court system explaining that her eldest daughter was to be executed by crucifixion nearly made her heart stop.

Sharon scanned the email several times when her eyes alighted on the substitution clause. She read how it could be possible for someone of their own free will to nominate themselves to take a punishment on the criminals behalf.

The ultimate sacrifice wasn’t a tough decision for Sharon, she’d do anything for her children and she jumped in her car, racing to the justice buildings to sign the required documents.

Gloria sat on the cot beside Sharon, holding a folder of papers on her lap, “This is actually the first time that a substitution has been requested so it took us a little time to prepare all the required paperwork.” Gloria opened the folder and taking a pen from her jacket held it out to Sharon, pointing to a line at the bottom of the first page.

Sighing deeply Sharon took the folder and signed the page, “So what now?”.

“Well,” Gloria seemed to smile a little, “The execution is scheduled for tomorrow morning.”

“Crucifixions begin promptly at 8am. There are another nine condemned to the cross tomorrow so the justice department will want to see things happen like clockwork”.

Sharon’s eyes widened, tomorrow, she couldn’t believe in a few hours this terrible nightmare would start.

“The executioner selected for you personally will arrive at your cell at around 7am. You’ll be expected to be standing to attention when the door opens, if you aren’t you’ll be whipped with a bull whip until you do.”

Gloria licked her lips before proceeding, “You’ll then carry the cross bar on your back, it’s timber, weighing around 40 kilos, it’s heavy but shouldn’t be a problem for a woman like you”.

“You and the other condemned will then walk from the prison to the crucification arena where preparations will be made”.

“Your daughter Deborah will be present at the crucification, she’ll be tied naked to a stake throughout, with a clear view of everything that happens to you.”

“What preparations, what happens then?” Sharon was almost afraid to ask.

“The execution team will build each cross on the ground before securing each of the condemn to the beams using the traditional nails hammered into your wrists and ankles”.

Sharon closed her eyes and sobbed loudly as Gloria continued.

“Once you are secured to the cross it’s raised and inserted into a base, holding it upright. Your executioner then has the job of ensuring that any additional punishments are carried out before allowing the crowd time to inspect your body”.

“Additional punishment?”, Sharon asked in astonishment.

Gloria opened the folder before continuing. “Ah yes here it is, your body is to be struck by bull whip no less than fifty times. It’s the sentence handed down to your daughter, every part of it is moved to you”.

“Fifty times, won’t I be dead from that alone? And what do you mean that the crowd can inspect my body”, Sharon sobbed.

“The crowd is allowed to touch you as you hang above them on the cross, you won’t be very high up so it’s possible for them to get their paws on every inch of you. It’s a pretty horrific spectacle but lots of people do enjoy a good grab at the dying.”

“The crowd will also be allowed full access to Deborah’s body during the event, I imagine she’ll be popular with the men”.

“Your executioner will make sure you don’t die from the lashes, he’s specially trained to make sure the strokes land all over your body so they don’t do critical damage to just one area”.

Sharon started to regret everything, damn that stupid daughter, how could this be happening to her now.

“At parts during the procedure the executioner will be instructed to carry out sexual humiliations on you. On women this general involves pushing a large plastic cock inside either of your holes or using a powerful vibrator to give you quick, involuntary orgasms”.

“Now, please stand for me Mrs Carter and strip off your clothes”.

Gloria took Sharon’s sweater and jeans, then pulled Sharon’s bra harshly from her body. The older woman was taken aback as her knickers were pulled down her legs.

The flabby fifty two year old mother stood, trying to cover her large hanging tits and thick hairy pussy with her hands before Gloria ordered her to put her hands behind her back.

Compliant, Sharon felt the young woman putting a stethoscope on her chest, then running her manicured hands down over Sharon’s stretch mark covered tummy and twirling her pubic hair.

“From now on you’ll remain completely naked.” Gloria said softly, “I’m allowed to offer you a last meal however I’d suggest not eating anything, at this stage the weaker you are the more your advantage of a speedy death”.

Sharon flopped down on the cot again as Gloria spoke, “I’d suggest trying to empty your bowels tonight, don’t worry about urinating, all condemned lose control of their bladders at some stage”.

Sharon asked in a whisper, “How long does it take.”

Gloria smiled wickedly, “Oh a young fit woman like your daughter could last days. Unfortunately an overweight, unfit older woman like you won’t last more than a few hours”.

“It’s one of the hottest days of the year tomorrow, over 40c and the cross will be in direct sunlight all day. You’ll start to fade pretty quickly, the excruciating pain in your wrists unable to hold your body up to take a breath”.

“If by a miracle any of the condemned are still alive by 8pm they are taken down and hanged by short drop”.

Gloria collected the older woman’s clothes in a bag before making for the cell door, she turned and looked at Sharon, “As I said earlier, I think you’re incredibly brave and courageous…”

Smirking, Gloria proceeded through the door, looking back one more time she said “… and incredibly stupid!”

Very amusing premise to a wonderful story!

Hi, I came up with this short idea when looking at another thread about crucification rules, especially discussions on substitutes. It’s short but i hope you all enjoy.

Sharon sat nervously on the edge of the small cot in the tiny prison cell, her head in her hands when finally the door opened.

A smartly dressed woman of around thirty entered and stood above Sharon. “Congratulations Mrs Carter, your request for crucifixion substitution has been accepted by the court.”

“My name is Gloria Smyth and I’ve been asked to discuss with you the order of things that will be happening tomorrow.”

“Might I just take this opportunity to tell you personally how courageous I think you are.”

“As you are aware,”Gloria continued, “Your twenty year old Daughter, Deborah Carter was found with over five kilograms of cocaine in her luggage when she travelled back into the country.”

“I don’t need to tell you how serious this offence is and the judge felt justified in passing down the new crucifixion death penalty, mainly in an attempt to make others think twice before attempting your daughters crime”.

Sharon, looked down at the floor, tears starting to well in her eyes as she listened to the prim brunette’s speech.

It was less than twelve hours previously that Sharon had first heard that anything had happened to Deborah and to find an email from the court system explaining that her eldest daughter was to be executed by crucifixion nearly made her heart stop.

Sharon scanned the email several times when her eyes alighted on the substitution clause. She read how it could be possible for someone of their own free will to nominate themselves to take a punishment on the criminals behalf.

The ultimate sacrifice wasn’t a tough decision for Sharon, she’d do anything for her children and she jumped in her car, racing to the justice buildings to sign the required documents.

Gloria sat on the cot beside Sharon, holding a folder of papers on her lap, “This is actually the first time that a substitution has been requested so it took us a little time to prepare all the required paperwork.” Gloria opened the folder and taking a pen from her jacket held it out to Sharon, pointing to a line at the bottom of the first page.

Sighing deeply Sharon took the folder and signed the page, “So what now?”.

“Well,” Gloria seemed to smile a little, “The execution is scheduled for tomorrow morning.”

“Crucifixions begin promptly at 8am. There are another nine condemned to the cross tomorrow so the justice department will want to see things happen like clockwork”.

Sharon’s eyes widened, tomorrow, she couldn’t believe in a few hours this terrible nightmare would start.

“The executioner selected for you personally will arrive at your cell at around 7am. You’ll be expected to be standing to attention when the door opens, if you aren’t you’ll be whipped with a bull whip until you do.”

Gloria licked her lips before proceeding, “You’ll then carry the cross bar on your back, it’s timber, weighing around 40 kilos, it’s heavy but shouldn’t be a problem for a woman like you”.

“You and the other condemned will then walk from the prison to the crucification arena where preparations will be made”.

“Your daughter Deborah will be present at the crucification, she’ll be tied naked to a stake throughout, with a clear view of everything that happens to you.”

“What preparations, what happens then?” Sharon was almost afraid to ask.

“The execution team will build each cross on the ground before securing each of the condemn to the beams using the traditional nails hammered into your wrists and ankles”.

Sharon closed her eyes and sobbed loudly as Gloria continued.

“Once you are secured to the cross it’s raised and inserted into a base, holding it upright. Your executioner then has the job of ensuring that any additional punishments are carried out before allowing the crowd time to inspect your body”.

“Additional punishment?”, Sharon asked in astonishment.

Gloria opened the folder before continuing. “Ah yes here it is, your body is to be struck by bull whip no less than fifty times. It’s the sentence handed down to your daughter, every part of it is moved to you”.

“Fifty times, won’t I be dead from that alone? And what do you mean that the crowd can inspect my body”, Sharon sobbed.

“The crowd is allowed to touch you as you hang above them on the cross, you won’t be very high up so it’s possible for them to get their paws on every inch of you. It’s a pretty horrific spectacle but lots of people do enjoy a good grab at the dying.”

“The crowd will also be allowed full access to Deborah’s body during the event, I imagine she’ll be popular with the men”.

“Your executioner will make sure you don’t die from the lashes, he’s specially trained to make sure the strokes land all over your body so they don’t do critical damage to just one area”.

Sharon started to regret everything, damn that stupid daughter, how could this be happening to her now.

“At parts during the procedure the executioner will be instructed to carry out sexual humiliations on you. On women this general involves pushing a large plastic cock inside either of your holes or using a powerful vibrator to give you quick, involuntary orgasms”.

“Now, please stand for me Mrs Carter and strip off your clothes”.

Gloria took Sharon’s sweater and jeans, then pulled Sharon’s bra harshly from her body. The older woman was taken aback as her knickers were pulled down her legs.

The flabby fifty two year old mother stood, trying to cover her large hanging tits and thick hairy pussy with her hands before Gloria ordered her to put her hands behind her back.

Compliant, Sharon felt the young woman putting a stethoscope on her chest, then running her manicured hands down over Sharon’s stretch mark covered tummy and twirling her pubic hair.

“From now on you’ll remain completely naked.” Gloria said softly, “I’m allowed to offer you a last meal however I’d suggest not eating anything, at this stage the weaker you are the more your advantage of a speedy death”.

Sharon flopped down on the cot again as Gloria spoke, “I’d suggest trying to empty your bowels tonight, don’t worry about urinating, all condemned lose control of their bladders at some stage”.

Sharon asked in a whisper, “How long does it take.”

Gloria smiled wickedly, “Oh a young fit woman like your daughter could last days. Unfortunately an overweight, unfit older woman like you won’t last more than a few hours”.

“It’s one of the hottest days of the year tomorrow, over 40c and the cross will be in direct sunlight all day. You’ll start to fade pretty quickly, the excruciating pain in your wrists unable to hold your body up to take a breath”.

“If by a miracle any of the condemned are still alive by 8pm they are taken down and hanged by short drop”.

Gloria collected the older woman’s clothes in a bag before making for the cell door, she turned and looked at Sharon, “As I said earlier, I think you’re incredibly brave and courageous…”

Smirking, Gloria proceeded through the door, looking back one more time she said “… and incredibly stupid!”
Great story, love the self sacrifce theme. Poor Sharon will surely have a tough time on the cross.

Once the crowd were allowed to approach Sharon would watch in agonised horror as a gang of men surround the young woman. Her view would be obscured but every so often she’d be able to see another man dragging the girls legs open and pumping her quickly.

Sharon couldn’t peel her eyes away. The horror even worse by the fact that a powerful vibrator is giving her a series of orgasms.

Shes forced to watch her daughter raped as the forced sensations of sexual delight ripple through her aching body.

Back
Top Bottom