The Taming Of The Shrews

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

A tale of two stroppy teenage girls who were finally tamed.

Intro

Augusta Pompilius is in her forties, married to a wealthy and very much hen pecked husband who knows his place in the household which is basically to do Augusta's bidding and keep her bank balance healthy. They had two sons who dutifully sought careers in the army leaving the two daughters Valentina and younger sister Junia who would spend hours in the bathroom, sulk for no reason at all, blame their parents for everything, complain about never being understood, have a thoroughly miserable time on family holidays, embarrass their parents when visitors arrived, demand all the latest clothes, eat all the food in the house, never volunteer for household chores…………

For parents who could afford it the answer was a Whip Master with a speciality for the training of slaves and discipline of daughters. Augusta had hired just such a person.
27 House Rules.jpgAugusta: “It's no use complaining or making promises now young lady!!..we've heard them all before. If I've told you once about keeping your rooms tidy then I've told you a deciec centena milia times!! And do you take any notice of me! Or your poor father who works his fingers to the bone while you two spend half your lives in bed!! Of course not!! You are too busy dreaming or scribing to your latest boyfriend who does nothing but ride around in his latest chariot all day!! You should be setting a good example to your younger sister..not leading her astray. Do you know how much it costs to have a Whip Master call round? Well I can tell you that it will be stopped out of your pocket money…...”
Augusta went on and on, reading her daughter a list of House Rules which must be followed to the letter unless she wanted another whipping.

Lucius (The Letch) Lepidus had just finished with Junia and left her to hang in the morning sun while he eyed Valentina. He especially liked the look of her nipples which responded to the cool breeze. His prices were very competitive. A second daughter whipped for half price and a third for free. His prices were lower still if parents booked monthly visits for a minimum of six months. Augusta had taken advantage of these rates and booked both daughters in for the first Sunday of each month. In such circumstances Lucius would give pretty young things a very painful lesson. When he unshackled them he would whisper his address. If they called secretly to his house before the next appointment then he use a special whip the next time. This would make a lot of noise and leave realistic looking whip marks causing a minimum of pain. In return he would think of some way that they could give him some pleasure.

The complete story runs to 257 pages and has lots of pics. First published in March 2019'
It can be downloaded by clicking HERE

Back
Top Bottom