The third anniversary of Cruxdreams site.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
Dear members,
we would like to remind you that tomorrow - the 10th of November - is the third anniversary of Cruxdreams site.
We would like to say Thank You to all those people who supported us during this time (and even before we were able to open up).
Up to now, we've posted about 360 updates featuring about 50 girls (and 2 (sic!) boys), we were arrested during the session once, had a major fuck up with billing company once, change the location of the studio at least 4 times, shot in 3 different regions and woods, and.... enough statistics!
Wish us luck!
Thanks again.
Makar and Image Maker

some photoes from our last works...

Dear ImageMaker,
Thanks for the posts. Thought you would like to know that the link in your last post is broken. Can you send another?

Thanks

OK
thank you so much for the behind the scenes stuff.
I have alway wanted to know how you got the girls up on the cross
but I kind of figure you did it the way you show in the pics.
yet I think you work is incredible and I am a big fan of yours.

I wish I had the time, and talent to do what you do.
any way, thanks for the pics and thanks for shearing.
If you ever come to the US, and do a US girls special please contact me.
I have lots of ideas about good crux stories and I do know a few girls who might not mind being in the cross for a few minutes.

keep the good work.

you really are a giant among mortals. 8)

Image Maker--

Thank you all for the backstage posts. It is fun to watch you all at work. Perhaps that is because I do not have to do all that work.

Yusebby

Nice backstage pictures.

The thumbnail of DSC_0102.jpg reminded me a bit of that LeChat drawing of a crucified woman offered a cigarette.

Would like to see such a scene as a photo:p

Just an idea:)

Inge

Congratulations to ImageMaker and the team of Cruxdreams for the 3rd birthday and the excellent pictures and movies regularly published. Moreover, the series of pictures «behind the scene» are very interesting and gives me an idea for photo-manipulations. I have a question : who is the fat man with a big abdomen («gros lard» in French) and a catogan taking a quick pleasure with a very young lady before crucifying her in a Russian forest ?

St-Pierre said:
I have a question : who is the fat man with a big abdomen («gros lard» in French) and a catogan taking a quick pleasure with a very young lady before crucifying her in a Russian forest ?

That husband of young lady, which does him blowjob ;)

ImageMaker said:
St-Pierre said:
I have a question : who is the fat man with a big abdomen («gros lard» in French) and a catogan taking a quick pleasure with a very young lady before crucifying her in a Russian forest ?

That husband of young lady, which does him blowjob ;)

Now that is interesting. I knew the guy was a regular performer for Slaves in Love, but I didn't know he and Ulia were married. My belated congratulations to them both.

Back
Top Bottom