The Three Pears

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
The Three Pears

I have to get my slave ready. I have a padded vaulting horse that she stands next to. Cuffs and ropes to her wrists and ankles. Tightened to lean her back over the horse. Soon she is horizontal on her back. The small of her back on the horse, arms and legs spread eagle. Legs especially spread, painfully spread.

I am so loving and careful. I place a padded stand under her head so she doesn't have to hold it up. Padded so as not to bruise and cut her scalp as she thrashes wildly later.

Did I say she is fully clothed? I like to start that way. Sometimes a slow strip is such a nice buildup. But today, I rip and tear her clothes off. Destroying the fine things she's bought and paid for. She knows I have no limit today!

I show my pears, three. I want my slave to agree to her own destruction.

First, short but wide for the mouth.

Second, medium length and width, for the ass

Third, long and thick for the cunt.

Do you assent slave? Do you agree that I may put these in your dirty holes, expand them and tear you!

Yes Sir

Oh, I should mention, I've had these custom built, with a design not usually in the medieval versions. Each has a spiked metal ball inside, on a metal rod. Once the pear opens, a a screw will force the ball slowly forward. The sharp spikes will do such lovely damage to your most sensitive internal flesh! Do you Still consent?

Yes Sir

Then first the ass. I am so considerate and kind. I rub petroleum jelly on your anus. Don't think it’s to make it easier for you, it’s to save me effort.

In it goes, stretching, like a hard metal dildo fucking into your ass. Oh, did I mention the sharp ridges spiraling down the sides? They will scratch like hell. The head is there, now I just shove the rest in fast and mean!!

Your scream is very nice and satisfying. Thank you, slave, for sharing your pain. Is that a little blood below your stretched anus? Not to worry, there will be much more soon. You already feel filled to the limit in your ass. You have never taken something so big in there before! How can it possible open more? You will see.

Now that dirty cunt of yours. What is this? Its already wet? What a slutty cunt you are. A little pain in your ass and you are already creaming like a bitch in heat!

I don't need to bother with the jelly. I place the head at your pussy lips. It seems rather large for your size, girl. Maybe I misjudged. I don't care. You will soon be screaming as you never screamed before.

It takes some effort, but the head forces in between your stretched lips. You are panting hard, trying to take the pain and the greater pain to come. I note the sharp ridges here. They are really going to abrade your sensitive mucus.

Enough gentleness, I shove it in hard, the whole massive object fills your cunt. You scream nicely! You feel your cunt stretching as it goes deep inside you.

Again, you marvel at the size of the object in your pussy. You've taken what you thought were very large dildos (no cock was close to this big - no cock could hurt you or make you wet like this has) but this is even bigger. Surely your cunt is already stretched to its limit.

Yes Sir, I'm stretched to the max!

As your screams subside, I come to your face. I kiss your lips softly, I stoke your cheek damp with sweat. I tell you of my love and of how that love must hurt you! I give you a deep tongue kiss. We both know this will be our last, your mouth will never be the same again, nor will your other two holes.

You realize that don't you? I'm going to ruin you for sex. No man (or woman) will again want to kiss you or fuck you. The only thing they will want is to beat you, with their fists, with a whip, with fire or hot irons, or electricity, but not sexual. They will have no interest in making love to you.

You understand?

Yes Sir, I understand

I show you the mouth pear again. Once I force it in, you will not talk, you will have no way to beg for mercy or plead for me to stop. Is that OK, slave?

Yes Sir

You open your mouth as wide as you can. Your lips are wet, your tongue trembles, your whole body is shaking in fear. So beautiful, slave.

This pear is slick sided and slips in easily. It fills your mouth. You struggle to find a spot for your tongue. You mouth is watering almost as much as your pussy.

You are filled in all your holes; you are so aroused; you feel like you could come just lying there. I tighten the ropes a little, not racking you, bur stretching to keep you controlled. Soon you will be flailing uncontrollably.

Of course, you cannot talk anymore. But you can think and try to share those thought with your master.

Before hurrying to the destruction of your holes. I grab a short, cutting whip.

Oh, I didn't ask if this would be OK. You stare wide-eyed with fear. Shake your head no. Too bad, you can't say that you don't want it!

I bring a viscous blow down cross both your breasts, leaving small cuts and pretty red droplets of blood on your white skin. How Lovely!

Another blow to your belly draws a scarlet line across that flat firm area. You breathing is heavier now. You are making sounds like screams behind the pear. I find that unneeded. I twist the mouth pear open a little. A squeal can be heard. Your eyes almost bug out! Nice.

Back to you breasts with another blow. Several small rivulets of blood down the soft love mounds.

I think your ass needs some pain. I turn the screw, you freeze, I turn again, a soft but gratifying sound comes from your mouth, I turn again, you think your rectum is torn apart. No, just started!

With the pain you seem to be holding tense, your midsection raised and offering itself to my gentle ministrations. I hate to disappoint my slave. Down comes the hardest whiplash yet, striking your belly halfway from navel to cunt! It draws a nice bit of blood. Your salty sweat is beginning to mix with the blood causing a sensual sting in your cuts.

You are delirious with pain and arousal. Your pussy is creaming as never before, pumping even in your tight bondage. I must give it attention.

A turn, you freeze. A turn, a groan from deep within you. A turn, again that muffled sound like a scream of agony!

Another turn, a drop of blood appears near the bottom of your cunt lips. Am I tearing you? I must find out, another turn!

I was right, more blood, I am ripping your filthy cunt!

Enough there for now. Back to my slave's pretty mouth. Another turn and I can see your jaw almost dislocating, your lips and cheeks stretched and thin. I stroke your cheek. Then I think better and give you two hard slaps, one on each cheek. I like your tears running.

Now the pear is open enough for the next bit of fun. I screw the ball forward. At first no reaction. Then the sharp spikes hit your tongue and back of your mouth!

A lovely reaction now, eyes wide, head flailing, grunting, gagging noises.

As you gag on the spiked ball it drives your tongue and mouth more on the spikes. You taste the blood. Maybe you will drown on it, gagging helplessly. What a nice way to go!

Back to your ass. A turn and more drops of blood. Your rear feels like it’s filled with fire. Another time I might try heating the pears. But today, for my slave, just tearing!!

You will be wetter soon. Two more turns and you are struggling like a madwoman.

Now the ball, forward, in the mists of pain, you feel it, a sharp irritation. forward - oh god, its hurting up there!! forward - shit, shit, shit!

Another turn, now definite tearing. another, you are screaming in pain, your ass is so damaged, so hot, so painful!

I give you a break, from the pears, I grab the whip. Now I am not slow, I drive blow after blow from your thighs to your tits. You are bleeding well now, your skin is being torn. That lovely soft white flesh is red and in excruciating pain!

I have not forgotten that cunt. I slash repeatedly at your cunt, tearing at your clit! I wonder if you will be able to cream and even cum as I tear it apart. I will find out, slave, I'm going to drag you through Hell!

A turn, how can a woman even imagine such a massive intruder in her most intimate, sacred and precious place. Not for her, love, but pain and destruction!

I'm yours Sir do you worst, you think. I will!

Another turn, blood surrounds your torn lips, you feel tearing, horrible tearing, you can take no more. You beg, you plead for mercy, but nothing can be heard, you are alone with your pain. Your mind is over loaded with so many sensations

Can I do another turn? Will it be too much? I must see. Ah yes, a nice reaction, your whole body shivers as if terrible cold. Sweat though is running from your flesh, mixed with your blood.

Have we forgotten the ball, the best part of all?

I turn the screw, forward

The sharp spikes in the side first encounter soft flesh, the sides of your vagina above the petals of the pear. They cut and scratch deep inside you.

You are creaming more than ever in your life. Through the pain your feel heat and engorgement in your pelvis, you are so aroused!!

Forward, the spikes cut deep in the walls that have not been torn.

Your mind is awash with pain and lust, you want to cum so badly!!

Forward, the front of the spikes just touching, just tickling your cervix, that most inner and most sensitive erotic point.

You thrust your hips up, more, you want more, no matter the pain, no matter the damage, you want more!!

I give you more, one more turn of the pear's lovely petals. You feel your cunt torn apart, ruined.

A turn in your ass, tearing, horrible!

Forward the ball, the spikes dig into your cervix, tearing cutting, destroying!

Your hips pump as if fucking your lover. But your lover is hard metal, metal tearing you apart, ruining your sex! I beat your mound with the cruel whip, it cuts and tears! You thrust harder, your mind is exploding with lightning flashes, You cummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to do my worst for my lovely, sweet slave. Kisses, hugs, love, from your Master.

The Three Pears

I have to get my slave ready. I have a padded vaulting horse that she stands next to. Cuffs and ropes to her wrists and ankles. Tightened to lean her back over the horse. Soon she is horizontal on her back. The small of her back on the horse, arms and legs spread eagle. Legs especially spread, painfully spread.

I am so loving and careful. I place a padded stand under her head so she doesn't have to hold it up. Padded so as not to bruise and cut her scalp as she thrashes wildly later.

Did I say she is fully clothed? I like to start that way. Sometimes a slow strip is such a nice buildup. But today, I rip and tear her clothes off. Destroying the fine things she's bought and paid for. She knows I have no limit today!

I show my pears, three. I want my slave to agree to her own destruction.

First, short but wide for the mouth.

Second, medium length and width, for the ass

Third, long and thick for the cunt.

Do you assent slave? Do you agree that I may put these in your dirty holes, expand them and tear you!

Yes Sir

Oh, I should mention, I've had these custom built, with a design not usually in the medieval versions. Each has a spiked metal ball inside, on a metal rod. Once the pear opens, a a screw will force the ball slowly forward. The sharp spikes will do such lovely damage to your most sensitive internal flesh! Do you Still consent?

Yes Sir

Then first the ass. I am so considerate and kind. I rub petroleum jelly on your anus. Don't think it’s to make it easier for you, it’s to save me effort.

In it goes, stretching, like a hard metal dildo fucking into your ass. Oh, did I mention the sharp ridges spiraling down the sides? They will scratch like hell. The head is there, now I just shove the rest in fast and mean!!

Your scream is very nice and satisfying. Thank you, slave, for sharing your pain. Is that a little blood below your stretched anus? Not to worry, there will be much more soon. You already feel filled to the limit in your ass. You have never taken something so big in there before! How can it possible open more? You will see.

Now that dirty cunt of yours. What is this? Its already wet? What a slutty cunt you are. A little pain in your ass and you are already creaming like a bitch in heat!

I don't need to bother with the jelly. I place the head at your pussy lips. It seems rather large for your size, girl. Maybe I misjudged. I don't care. You will soon be screaming as you never screamed before.

It takes some effort, but the head forces in between your stretched lips. You are panting hard, trying to take the pain and the greater pain to come. I note the sharp ridges here. They are really going to abrade your sensitive mucus.

Enough gentleness, I shove it in hard, the whole massive object fills your cunt. You scream nicely! You feel your cunt stretching as it goes deep inside you.

Again, you marvel at the size of the object in your pussy. You've taken what you thought were very large dildos (no cock was close to this big - no cock could hurt you or make you wet like this has) but this is even bigger. Surely your cunt is already stretched to its limit.

Yes Sir, I'm stretched to the max!

As your screams subside, I come to your face. I kiss your lips softly, I stoke your cheek damp with sweat. I tell you of my love and of how that love must hurt you! I give you a deep tongue kiss. We both know this will be our last, your mouth will never be the same again, nor will your other two holes.

You realize that don't you? I'm going to ruin you for sex. No man (or woman) will again want to kiss you or fuck you. The only thing they will want is to beat you, with their fists, with a whip, with fire or hot irons, or electricity, but not sexual. They will have no interest in making love to you.

You understand?

Yes Sir, I understand

I show you the mouth pear again. Once I force it in, you will not talk, you will have no way to beg for mercy or plead for me to stop. Is that OK, slave?

Yes Sir

You open your mouth as wide as you can. Your lips are wet, your tongue trembles, your whole body is shaking in fear. So beautiful, slave.

This pear is slick sided and slips in easily. It fills your mouth. You struggle to find a spot for your tongue. You mouth is watering almost as much as your pussy.

You are filled in all your holes; you are so aroused; you feel like you could come just lying there. I tighten the ropes a little, not racking you, bur stretching to keep you controlled. Soon you will be flailing uncontrollably.

Of course, you cannot talk anymore. But you can think and try to share those thought with your master.

Before hurrying to the destruction of your holes. I grab a short, cutting whip.

Oh, I didn't ask if this would be OK. You stare wide-eyed with fear. Shake your head no. Too bad, you can't say that you don't want it!

I bring a viscous blow down cross both your breasts, leaving small cuts and pretty red droplets of blood on your white skin. How Lovely!

Another blow to your belly draws a scarlet line across that flat firm area. You breathing is heavier now. You are making sounds like screams behind the pear. I find that unneeded. I twist the mouth pear open a little. A squeal can be heard. Your eyes almost bug out! Nice.

Back to you breasts with another blow. Several small rivulets of blood down the soft love mounds.

I think your ass needs some pain. I turn the screw, you freeze, I turn again, a soft but gratifying sound comes from your mouth, I turn again, you think your rectum is torn apart. No, just started!

With the pain you seem to be holding tense, your midsection raised and offering itself to my gentle ministrations. I hate to disappoint my slave. Down comes the hardest whiplash yet, striking your belly halfway from navel to cunt! It draws a nice bit of blood. Your salty sweat is beginning to mix with the blood causing a sensual sting in your cuts.

You are delirious with pain and arousal. Your pussy is creaming as never before, pumping even in your tight bondage. I must give it attention.

A turn, you freeze. A turn, a groan from deep within you. A turn, again that muffled sound like a scream of agony!

Another turn, a drop of blood appears near the bottom of your cunt lips. Am I tearing you? I must find out, another turn!

I was right, more blood, I am ripping your filthy cunt!

Enough there for now. Back to my slave's pretty mouth. Another turn and I can see your jaw almost dislocating, your lips and cheeks stretched and thin. I stroke your cheek. Then I think better and give you two hard slaps, one on each cheek. I like your tears running.

Now the pear is open enough for the next bit of fun. I screw the ball forward. At first no reaction. Then the sharp spikes hit your tongue and back of your mouth!

A lovely reaction now, eyes wide, head flailing, grunting, gagging noises.

As you gag on the spiked ball it drives your tongue and mouth more on the spikes. You taste the blood. Maybe you will drown on it, gagging helplessly. What a nice way to go!

Back to your ass. A turn and more drops of blood. Your rear feels like it’s filled with fire. Another time I might try heating the pears. But today, for my slave, just tearing!!

You will be wetter soon. Two more turns and you are struggling like a madwoman.

Now the ball, forward, in the mists of pain, you feel it, a sharp irritation. forward - oh god, its hurting up there!! forward - shit, shit, shit!

Another turn, now definite tearing. another, you are screaming in pain, your ass is so damaged, so hot, so painful!

I give you a break, from the pears, I grab the whip. Now I am not slow, I drive blow after blow from your thighs to your tits. You are bleeding well now, your skin is being torn. That lovely soft white flesh is red and in excruciating pain!

I have not forgotten that cunt. I slash repeatedly at your cunt, tearing at your clit! I wonder if you will be able to cream and even cum as I tear it apart. I will find out, slave, I'm going to drag you through Hell!

A turn, how can a woman even imagine such a massive intruder in her most intimate, sacred and precious place. Not for her, love, but pain and destruction!

I'm yours Sir do you worst, you think. I will!

Another turn, blood surrounds your torn lips, you feel tearing, horrible tearing, you can take no more. You beg, you plead for mercy, but nothing can be heard, you are alone with your pain. Your mind is over loaded with so many sensations

Can I do another turn? Will it be too much? I must see. Ah yes, a nice reaction, your whole body shivers as if terrible cold. Sweat though is running from your flesh, mixed with your blood.

Have we forgotten the ball, the best part of all?

I turn the screw, forward

The sharp spikes in the side first encounter soft flesh, the sides of your vagina above the petals of the pear. They cut and scratch deep inside you.

You are creaming more than ever in your life. Through the pain your feel heat and engorgement in your pelvis, you are so aroused!!

Forward, the spikes cut deep in the walls that have not been torn.

Your mind is awash with pain and lust, you want to cum so badly!!

Forward, the front of the spikes just touching, just tickling your cervix, that most inner and most sensitive erotic point.

You thrust your hips up, more, you want more, no matter the pain, no matter the damage, you want more!!

I give you more, one more turn of the pear's lovely petals. You feel your cunt torn apart, ruined.

A turn in your ass, tearing, horrible!

Forward the ball, the spikes dig into your cervix, tearing cutting, destroying!

Your hips pump as if fucking your lover. But your lover is hard metal, metal tearing you apart, ruining your sex! I beat your mound with the cruel whip, it cuts and tears! You thrust harder, your mind is exploding with lightning flashes, You cummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to do my worst for my lovely, sweet slave. Kisses, hugs, love, from your Master.

Wasn’t me. “Yes sir” is not in my vocabulary!;)

Yes, Sir.

But spoiling your slavegirl like that is wasteful,
you can get fun from my screaming and squirming
without destroying me.
So true. But ultimately it depends on the desire of the master and the slave. In this case, pure fiction, the slave wanted it, wanted the thought of being ruined, last love, etc. But she will live and heal in fantasy to love another day.

For you, darling, sweet, sexy, strong, but submissive Eulalia - I Marvel
We would sit down, and think which way
To walk, and pass our long love’s day.
Thou by the Indian Ganges’ side
Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide
Of Humber would complain. I would
Love you ten years before the flood,
And you should, if you please, refuse
Till the conversion of the Jews.
My vegetable love should grow
Vaster than empires and more slow;
An hundred years should go to praise
Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;
Two hundred to adore each breast,
But thirty thousand to the rest;
An age at least to every part,
And the last age should show your heart.
For, lady, you deserve this state,
Nor would I love at lower rate.

When torturing your slavegirl, bear in mind another of his lines,

'gather the flowers, but spare the buds' ;)
Or one of my favorites from Fitz -
“Oh threats of Hell and Hopes of Paradise!
One thing at least is certain - This Life flies;
One thing is certain and the rest is Lies -
The Flower that once has blown forever dies.”

Last edited:
When torturing your slavegirl, bear in mind another of his lines,

'gather the flowers, but spare the buds' ;)

Are you being coy, Eul?

My vegetable love should grow
Vaster than empires and more slow;

We've had this quoted here before, it seems a Forum favourite. I've always been struck by these two lines, love as this vast and slow moving vegetative thing, rather than hot and fast. Vegetable love, it's an extraordinary image.
That second line was the title of an Ursula Le Guin story. A surprising number of 60s and 70s SF titles were drawn from literature that way. Something wicked this way comes, Tiger Tiger etc

Back
Top Bottom