The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you Jedakk, you are a genius! Your stories ... I read them and it's like watching a movie. With about the same pleasure I read Harry Harrison, all his works. I am very pleased that the story was written quite recently, you know how difficult it is to evaluate a story written in 2010 or even earlier - the author wrote, and then he stopped and left. Your "snake eye" also struck me to the depths of my soul, and I wanted to translate it into Russian, but I do not yet know how to automate this process as much as possible. This story ... I don't know, I also want to have it in my own language, it will be quite simple since there are no pictures here.

Thank you Jedakk, you are a genius! Your stories ... I read them and it's like watching a movie. With about the same pleasure I read Harry Harrison, all his works. I am very pleased that the story was written quite recently, you know how difficult it is to evaluate a story written in 2010 or even earlier - the author wrote, and then he stopped and left. Your "snake eye" also struck me to the depths of my soul, and I wanted to translate it into Russian, but I do not yet know how to automate this process as much as possible. This story ... I don't know, I also want to have it in my own language, it will be quite simple since there are no pictures here.
Привет, интересно встретить русскоязычного человека с такими же интересами. Можно попробовать забацать этот перевод совместно. Я бы не отказался в этом поучаствовать! :)

Jedakk. Can merely join the already profuse applause for your welcome return, and deserved praise for this epic that is exceptional in so many respects. Enjoyed the story immensely of course, but particularly the ending.

So many crux stories lose any real suspense once the plot resolves itself to the crux process with its certain end, regardless of the talent in writing of that process and progression. Relished you keeping so many pieces in play for a suspenseful ending — until the end. Plus, must admit to much affinity in preserving woman stock of an appealing sort such as your Ellie. Many bravos.

You're right! Writing a crux story that keeps up the pace after the victim is on the cross is a very difficult challenge. There has to be something going on besides the slow torture of the cross.

If you decide to translate it, I wish you luck. Translation is an art in itself.

I am wondering Jedakk, are you think of doing any pictures for this book?

OH, has the brother and sister met up yet?

I am wondering Jedakk, are you think of doing any pictures for this book?

OH, has the brother and sister met up yet?

It certainly offers a lot of inspiration for some powerful scenes, but I don't think I'll do any more. I just don't feel the same drive to create crux scenes the way I used to, getting old I guess, plus my attention is heavily occupied with other things.

It certainly offers a lot of inspiration for some powerful scenes, but I don't think I'll do any more. I just don't feel the same drive to create crux scenes the way I used to, getting old I guess, plus my attention is heavily occupied with other things.
I understand completely. All the best in your other ventures!

Üü
Wow! Humdinger of a story, great foreplay before the main event.

I'm glad that gave some idea of what I visualized. It was a real challenge to come up with a two-horned sedile that could possibly work.

Me either! I started to just leave that part out. I'm not convinced it would work in reality because the urethra would be pushed forward along with the rest of the soft tissue when her vagina was stretched over that horn. The peg would have to align with her urethra in its new position. But luckily the GACP contains the design criteria for building those.

All the onlookers in the crowd need to have those pictures in their event programs - they'd probably learn some things they didn't know! I remember the first time I saw that picture of Ms. Gromova's nether region and remarked how clearly defined the different parts were.

Back
Top Bottom