The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh! I'm curious, what do you mean by real whipping? some red marks with the belt? upon the butt or back? putting her on the cross right after the whipping or giving her some time to rest and 'heal'?
I mean that I will whip her really. hope there will be some red marks! :) she will be whipped when already being on her cross. i will whip the sixpack of her belly. its a bet between her an me. she has to take at least 10 lashes and has to stay at least one hour on the cross... i said she would never withstand that and she said she will.

Argh! I knew you would. I'm working on something, not sure yet what it's going to be. What format do you want the file? I have it in a Word .docx file, also can give it to you in a PDF if you''d rather have that.
I've already collected all parts. The book is nearly finished. I need only a nice cover-graphic.

Yeah, ok. Trying to figure out why you'd cobble together your own compilation of the chapters AND create your own TOC when all you had to do was ask and I'd have given you the whole thing, ready to go.
I've my own way for production of e-books. Word-docs are not useful for that and with PDF nearly impossible. The CF-Books (epub, mobi and pdf) should look a bit similar. I want a bit a corporate identity. For that book I miss only a covergraphic. No time for reading and making self a manip. Help from you or from a other member would be welcome.

I think we can hold off on making an ebook right away. There’s no need to rush a photo manipulation just to have cover art. Jeddak it’s me a great artist, I don’t think there is anyone more qualified to depict the scene in his mind than himself. If he doesnt makes any art, we just show the novella with no art.

also corporate identity? Why?

It may be some time until I get the cover art done for Madiosi's e-book version since I have to make props, characters, get modern clothing for them, etc. If you'd like to have a PDF version of the whole book, all chapters, here it is attached. The Table of Contents has links to each chapter.

Jedakk

Attachments

• The Throwaway Girl.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 612
The sign said:

Ellie Titulus.jpg

The QR code linked to a website that contained details of Ellie’s background, her crime, sentence, pictures, videos, and updates as Ellie’s crucifixion progressed.

Does this link to an actual website? If so, could someone please post the URL here? Unfortunately, my QR scanner keeps telling me it ran into an error while decoding. :confused:

Does this link to an actual website? If so, could someone please post the URL here? Unfortunately, my QR scanner keeps telling me it ran into an error while decoding. :confused:
No, there's no actual link there. It does contain some text:

Ellie Ruck
4/05/2002-5/03/2021
Traitor
Sentence: 50 lashes, Death by Crucifixion, 5 days minimum, Class 3 Gender-Specific sedile

I have been advised that some of the names for female anatomy that I use in this story are difficult to correlate with the terms other members know in their own languages. In one case I use an obscure term that I believe is American in origin so might be unknown to other English speakers. At the risk of being too explicit, I'm going to give you a handy visual reference here. I recruited the Russian model Marta Gromova - who has a remarkable resemblance to Ellie - to show you:
View attachment 928425

View attachment 928412

Miss Gromova was kind enough to sacrifice her virtue to show us her own lovely genitalia in the name of education! We in the US usually refer to the split in the center as her "cleft." The reddish-pink outer lips are, in medical terms, the "Labia Majora", often just called the "labia," but this is a little confusing because the "Labia Minora" or inner lips are often just referred to as "labia" as well. The entire area enclosed by and including the labia majora is called the "vulva." Some of these names are Latin or Greek, so may be the same as used in other languages, too.

View attachment 928411

If you zoom in a little closer and look, I've labeled everything with the names that I think I used throughout the story.

Hood: The "Clitoral Hood" or simply "hood," mentioned several times in the story, is right in front. It covers the shaft of her clitoris and maybe the head as well.

Clitoris: Yes, you know the word. Here are some details that relate to the abuse of Ellie's clitoris. A lot of people don't realize that a clitoris consists of more than just the button we know and love; that is just the external tip, the head or glans. It's attached to a shaft that runs back under the hood a little less than 2 cm on average. There's even more of it inside of her body.

Note: For those of you who, like me, are possessed of a penis, note that the tip of your penis and the tip of a woman's clitoris each contain 7,000-8,000 nerve endings although the clitoris is only about one-tenth the size. It is enormously sensitive, unlike anything we males can experience. This is why I describe some of the agony that Ellie experiences when they do things to her clit as being excruciating; it would be, if this were real.

The whole thing, not just the outer part, engorges with blood and becomes erect (in most women) when it is stimulated. The clitoris could swell to two or three times its flaccid size. That's the reason the judge asks the woman officer if Ellie's clitoris is erect in Chapter 4, since it's so large. The woman officer actually expected Ellie's clitoris to be large when she saw the ring, since it's hard or impossible to pierce an average-size clitoris and insert jewelry from what I've come across in my research. Most "clitoris piercings" are apparently hood piercings, where the jewelry only touches the clitoris inside the hood.

'Taint: There is an odd reference in Chapter 9 to Ellie's 'taint. Not many Americans would even know what that is, so it's kind of spelled out in the text as "the part of her cleft between her vagina and anus" and John the executioner also laughs and gives the derivation of the name: " 'tain't pussy and 'tain't asshole." 'Tain't is a slang contraction of "it ain't," with "ain't" also being a slang word.

Labia: May refer to either the labia majora or labia minora. In Chapter 10, Glenda, the lady who does waxing, refers to Ellie's labia minora as simply "labia." That's what the waxing lady in the video I watched on YouTube about Brazilian waxing said, even though I could see she was really talking about getting down in the fold between the two sets of labia to get those hairs out too. I faithfully followed what she taught me when I wrote about Ellie's waxing.

Urethra: This is the passage from which urine flows when a woman empties her bladder. It's well-hidden inside Ellie's inner lips between her vagina and clitoris.
Thanks Jedakk! Finally an analytical layout of a woman's reproductive area. A source of mystery and intrigue for so many of us hetro males.

Jedakk. Can merely join the already profuse applause for your welcome return, and deserved praise for this epic that is exceptional in so many respects. Enjoyed the story immensely of course, but particularly the ending.

So many crux stories lose any real suspense once the plot resolves itself to the crux process with its certain end, regardless of the talent in writing of that process and progression. Relished you keeping so many pieces in play for a suspenseful ending — until the end. Plus, must admit to much affinity in preserving woman stock of an appealing sort such as your Ellie. Many bravos.

Back
Top Bottom