The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 9 is titled "Measuring for a Woodcarving." The reason Ellie is strapped down to the exam table naked with her legs spread is mainly for the three men to measure her female anatomy for the complex Class 3 Gender-Specific sedile she has been condemned to endure while she is crucified. There's the spacing between her anus and vagina that has to be measured, her urethra and clitoris. There's the depth of her rectum up to the bend of the sigmoid colon, and there's the depth of her vagina to her cervix.

However, the depth when she is aroused is much greater, maybe double what it is when she is not. So they need to have her aroused so they can measure her in that condition.

There's a big change in Ellie in this chapter. She finally realizes that her fate is in the hands of these men and others. Antagonizing them will not help her and will cost her pain and suffering. Her anger and defiance are mostly replaced by fear.

Chapter 9: Measuring for a Woodcarving​

“Well,” Wooster said, “I’ll need another measurement so I know how far to extend the landing area for her clit to optimize her experience. I’m going to reduce the diameters of the spikes covering it and put more of them, too, densely spaced so her clit doesn’t slip down between them. And I’m going to need the shaft diameter, too. Can I just get a picture?”

“Sure,” the doctor said.

“Ok, hold it for a second...” Wooster snapped a picture. “I just need to get a couple of measurements from the center of her anus, that’s going to be her anchor point.” He used a plastic ruler, got the measurements from the tabletop to her anus, from her anus to her vagina, urethra and to the glans of her clit, wrote them down in millimeters, checked them a second time.

“All right, she’s not going to like this much,” Wooster said, “not that she’s appreciated anything else so far. I need the depths of her rectum and vagina.”

“Not a problem as far as her rectum is concerned,” the doctor said, “but her vagina, of course you realize, is probably only half as deep as it would be if it were stimulated and aroused.”

“I know,” Wooster said. “Got a vibrator here we can use to stimulate her for the full-depth measurement.” He took it out of his bag and plugged it into a receptacle on the side of the examination table. Ellie’s eyes widened when she saw it.

Oh God, he’s… he’s going to force me to come right here in front of them while they watch! Oh no, no…

The doctor inserted a graduated probe into Ellie’s vagina, pushing it in until it stopped at her cervix. She said nothing, but her breathing quickened and she whimpered in fear. He wrote down the measurement, then repeated the operation with her anus. Her butt cheeks clenched reflexively when she felt the cold metal thing slide into her rectum.

When he was done, the doctor moved out of the way and left her to Wooster. He took the doctor’s place between Ellie’s legs, reached over and loosened the strap across her hips to free her abdomen a little. She was going to want to move, urgently, in a moment.

Wooster held up the vibrator where Ellie could see it clearly and switched it on. There was a deep buzzing sound.

“See it?” Wooster asked. “This is not gonna hurt you. You’re going to like this, a lot.”

“No…“ Ellie sobbed, “Don’t make me, please don’t, not in front of everyone like this!”

“Only the beginning,” Wooster said, “gonna get a lot worse, a lot more humiliating than this!”

He moved the buzzing vibrator down between Ellie’s legs out of her sight.

“Mmmmmph!” Ellie grunted in surprise, eyes wide, straining against the straps when the vibrator touched the opening of her vagina and began to slowly circle it. Her toes curled around the ends of the stirrups. Her breathing was short and rapid with little moans.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” Wooster smiled. “Just give this a minute or two, let’s bring you to the edge slowly now…”

“Oooohhh!” Ellie moaned, her eyelids fluttering. Her nipples began to swell and harden.

I can’t… take this… Oh God it feels… so good, the tingling! I don’t want it to stop! But… Ellie thought.

Another minute passed, the pressure building in her body. Her nipples began to ache, they were so hard.

Oh God, please let me finish, get it over with… Ellie thought.

She rolled her hips downward, straining to push her clit toward the vibrator head. Wooster moved along with her, kept the vibrator slowly circling her vagina.

“Uuuuuhhhhh!” Ellie gave a frustrated moan. “Please! Oooohhh…”

“Not yet… just another minute or so, the best is yet to come!” Wooster crooned, watching her inner lips swell and turn a darker pink, the button of her clitoris growing. “I’ll let you have it when I think you’re ready, but you won’t get it till then.” The other men watched spellbound.

“Holy crap!” The doctor said.

“Ooooohhhh! Mmmmm! Ohhh my…” Ellie groaned. “Oh please please please I-I need it…” Her chest was heaving under the straps, breaths coming in deep, shuddering moans.

By the time Wooster slid the vibrator upward from her vagina, moving it very slowly along between her now hyper-sensitive inner lips, she knew what was coming but could no longer control herself, she was so desperate. She gasped, groaned and her body shuddered when he placed it directly on top of her fully exposed clitoris, the sensation like an electric shock that traveled up through her body in a wave.

Oh my God oh my God oh my God so powerful I can’t fight it…

“There it is,” Wooster said, “the magic button! Just relax, let go and let it take you, now,” he said soothingly. Ellie could barely hear him now, her mind off in a universe of her own.

“Aaaaahhhh! Oooohhh!” Ellie moaned insistently and squirmed under the straps, straining now to crush her clit even tighter against the vibrator head, feeling what it was doing to her. Wooster, in turn, held the vibrator pressed hard against her, careful not to let it slip as her hips undulated now in a frenzy. Her groans became louder as she arched her neck and pressed the back of her head down between her shackled arms. Everyone watched in awestruck silence.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Ellie emptied her lungs in a loud scream as she released. Wooster continued to force the vibrator against her clit while she strained against the straps and continued to scream.

“She’d beg for one of those when she’s on the cross!” The executioner laughed, “Can’t feel any pain during an orgasm, best anesthesia there is!”

When her body went limp and her screams subsided into gentle moans, he switched the vibrator off. She was drenched with sweat.

All the men stood and stared at her for a moment, fascinated.

“Ok, let’s measure the depth of her vagina now,” Wooster said.

“Oh, yeah, that’s right, that’s why we were doing this,” the doctor said. “Slipped my mind for some reason!”

Her vagina was indeed almost twice as deep, almost the same as the depth of her rectum.

“All right, that’s what I need to know,” Wooster said.

“I have what I need,” the executioner said, “already measured her arm and leg lengths, shoulder-to-hip distance. Got her height and weight on the chart, let’s see, five feet, two inches tall, 109 pounds. She’s a little one! Everything I need to select the nail size, mark the locations for wrists and feet on the cross. Wooster, you’ll get me the offset for the sedile placement?”

“Yep,” Wooster said, “Get it to you tomorrow after I do her final fitting. That be ok?”

“Sure,” the executioner replied.

“F-fuck you!” Ellie said, her face still flushed from her orgasm and embarrassment from having been forced to do it while these men watched.

“Ellie’s back with us!” The doctor laughed. “Was it good for you?”

Ellie glared at him. “Fuck all of you!” She shouted, rattling her chains.

The executioner crossed his arms and turned to look at her, frowning. “It hasn’t escaped you that I’m the guy who’s going to nail you to a cross in a couple of days, has it? You know, drive big iron spikes through each of your wrists and each of your feet?”

“I… I… oh God!” Ellie stammered.

“No, I’m not God, but I do have awesome power over you!” He said. “I could, if I had a reason, cut your agony short. I could make you die sooner, escape some of your sentence, again, if I had a reason. Which I don’t.

“In fact, as I said before, I can make your punishment even worse. Don’t forget, five days on the cross is the minimum time. It could easily become six or seven days.

When you see me next, it will be when they march you – or drag you – to your cross. You will want to be respectful to me. Curse anyone else you want, but not me. I will be only “Sir” to you. Is that clear?”

She stared at him wide-eyed, the import of what he was saying sinking in. She’d gotten herself sentenced to die on the cross through her own stupidity. She’d made it worse by shouting at the judge. Now maybe she’d made it even worse. Was there no end to the mistakes her temper and stupidity would lead to?

“Y-yes, sir!” Ellie said, staring at the executioner in fear.

“What’s this offset for the sedile that you’re talking about?” The doctor asked. “I haven’t done many of these, and all of them before used a Class 1 sedile, no horns.”

Wooster and the executioner looked at each other, then Wooster spoke. “With a Class 2 or 3 sedile, there’s the height of the horns to consider. If you place it as high as a Class 1, the horn height might make it difficult to get on when the subject elects to avail herself of it to rest.”

The doctor guffawed. “When she elects to avail herself of it! Now there’s a sanitized technical phrase!”

“Sure is!” Wooster laughed. “It works better if her legs are already folded about halfway when she detects the tip of the rear horn – the higher one. She’ll need to move a little, find it with her anus, then lower herself onto it. After that, everything lines up.”

“What you want is for everyone to see what she’s doing to herself,” the executioner said. “Public executions are all about that, everything needs to be visible to the crowd. She’s going to spread her legs as widely as she can anyway, just to ease those horns into her. They all do that.”

Wooster nodded, “By the time she’s down all the way onto the sedile, all of her weight on it, she’s going to be in a full squat. Stretches her pussy lips open so everything is nicely displayed, nothing protected. A lot like this one we have here.”

He turned toward Ellie’s wide-spread crotch and demonstrated.

“I’ll place her feet high up on the cross, lower legs perpendicular to the post when she’s hanging. Gives her lots of range of motion and opens her up when she’s hanging by her wrists. She’ll be more open than she is now, more like this.”

He placed the fingers of each hand on her outer lips and pulled them apart. Ellie’s green eyes went wide and she gasped, “Please sir, don’t hurt me!”

“That’s the way you speak to me! Good girl!” He said.

“Yes,” Wooster said, “sediles have more punishment effect when the subject’s vulva is stretched over them. And the inner lips are more fully exposed, not bunched up. Now, keep holding her outer lips like that,” he said to the executioner. “When her vagina slides down the horn, its taper spreads her inner lips,” he slid a gloved finger into her slippery vagina up to the second knuckle.

“Oh! Stop! You B… I mean, oh! Please, SIR!” Ellie gasped, squirming.

“Hmmm! Good training!” He pushed another finger in next to the first. Ellie stiffened and moaned.

“As I said, the taper of the horn opens her vagina wider as she slides down onto it. And in the process, it makes her inner lips gap apart some, forward of it.” He indicated the “V” of her inner lips on the forward side of her vagina, the vivid pink of the inside of her lips contrasting with the reddish color of her outer vulva.

“So what I do.” Wooster continued, “is sculpt the thin edge of the sedile so it runs up the front of the horn a little, fits into this “V” here between her lips and wedges them open wider as she comes down. It continues separating them from her vagina forward.” He put a fingertip into the “V” and slowly drew it forward, spreading her inner lips to illustrate. Ellie squirmed and gasped when his fingertip touched her clitoris with its ring.

“Mmph! Oh! Please don’t…” Ellie begged.

“If me just touching it like that bothered you, you’re really going to be in agony when you’re crucified and John does things to it!” Wooster said.

“When you look at the result on a woman who’s been crucified,” Wooster continued, “you see that her inner lips are laid nicely over either side of the sedile. The thin edge slips up between them. Gets them out of the way so that rough wooden edge sits firmly against the inside of the crease between her inner lips, here,” he touched a fingertip to the trembling, soft pink area that was now exposed, “and all her weight is bearing down on this. Very sensitive around the opening to her urethra here.” She flinched when his finger touched it. “There’ll be a little tapered peg about an inch long that will slide right in there, stretch it.” He shrugged, “Yeah, overkill. I don’t know who came up with all this. I just follow the design.”

“Then you’ve got this edge in between the horns, which her ‘taint’ gets forced down against,” Wooster grinned as he put a finger in the part of her cleft between her vagina and anus.

“Taint, now there’s a medical term for that part of her anatomy!” The doctor laughed.

“Yeah, right,” John laughed, “ ‘tain’t pussy and ‘tain’t asshole!”

“And then her tailbone rests on the back of the sedile,” Wooster probed with a finger for the hard bone behind her anus, pointed it out.

“A woman being punished with a Class 3 sedile keeps squirming around, trying to find a way to relieve the pain. But movement only makes it worse, makes the edge settle in deeper and presses it in harder. She can’t move much, because her pelvic floor is all soft tissue and the two horns inside her won’t allow it. Keeps her locked in place, no relief.”

“Nothing but moist pink against the wood,” the executioner said. “Gets worse over time. The crowd loves sexual torture, nothing more humiliating, the way it makes her naked body squirm, and it’s all about the torment between her legs. They bet on it, how long before she gets on it, how long before she can’t take it anymore. The stipes – the upright post – is round, so when you nail her feet side-by-side on it, her knees will angle outward. As exposed as she can be unless the court specifies an “X” cross in the sentence.”

Ellie moaned in horror, wanted to beg for mercy but knew it was useless. They were going to crucify her, and she couldn’t see any way to escape.

Chapter 10 is titled "Waxed and Tattooed." It's time for Ellie to lose her flaming red bush. Glenda, the waxing lady, comes to administer the painful Brazilian waxing. Katie, the tattoo lady, comes to permanently tattoo the "X" marks on Ellie's wrists and feet, marking the locations of the crucifixion nails for the executioner. Ellie will be able to see those any time she looks at her hands or feet and think about what they mean.

Before those women arrive, it's made clear that the prison guards plan to rape Ellie after they leave. "She's already wet, young and tight, free for use by all..."

I don't know anything about waxing, so I googled the subject, read what women had to say about it and watched a YouTube video of how to do a Brazilian waxing. A woman must have a lot of guts to undergo that! I based the scene where Ellie is waxed on the YouTube video, so if anyone thinks I got it wrong, blame it on that lying video!

The threat of rape is beginning to come true at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 10: Waxed and Tattooed​

“Speaking of exposed,” the doctor said, “Glenda is waiting on us to finish so she can get in here and wax the flaming bush off this one. The tattoo lady, too, uh, Katie, that’s her name, to permanently tattoo the marks for the nails.”

“Oh no! Not waxing!” Ellie whimpered. “Oh please…” she pleaded, knowing it was useless.

“Shit!” The executioner said, releasing Ellie’s pussy lips. “Brazilian waxing! That’s painful! Glad I’m not having to go through that.”

“You’re going to nail her to a cross and you’re talking about how painful a wax job is?” Wooster laughed.

The executioner shrugged. “Crucifixion is just business, a way of showing people how serious the Federal Government is about crime. Brazilian waxing, now, I’d need to be under general anesthesia for that!”

“Well, ok, tell Glenda and Katie we’re done,” the executioner said to the guards. “Their turn to torture this girl.”

He glanced at Ellie then back at the guards. “You boys going to get some of this?” He reached over and slapped Ellie’s pussy lips, felt her flinch and laughed at her expression of horror when she lifted her head to look. “She’s already wet, young and tight, free for use by all once Glenda and Katie get through. Might need a box to stand on, exam table’s a little high! Fuck her good and hard, but do not fuck her up or there’ll be hell to pay! I need her in good shape in a couple of days.”

Larry and Marvin glanced at each other, then one spoke. “Let’s just say we’ll take good care of her. No cameras in this room and with all the screamin’ and cussin’ she’s been doin’ the past hour, I doubt anybody’s gonna notice a bit more.”

Oh no, these bastards are going to rape me! Ellie thought. What… how can I stop them? She flexed her fingers, pulled against the cuffs on her wrists. There’s… nothing I can do. This is going to happen.

Glenda, a middle-aged heavy-set woman with dark hair, and Katie, a pretty, twenty-something purple-haired woman with no visible tattoos and gauged ears came in and set their stuff down. Glenda took a look at Ellie’s crotch with her hands on her hips, turned and yelled, “Hey! You sons of bitches could have cleaned up your mess instead of leavin’ it for me!”

“It’s just lubricant, I promise!” Wooster said. “Look, I’ll clean her up for you.”

“It don’t smell like lubricant to me!” Glenda replied suspiciously.

“Oh yeah, forgot, I gave her an orgasm.” Glenda tilted her head and gave him a look. “Uh, with a vibrator. Part of the exam. Forget I said it.”

Wooster came back, grabbed a couple of paper towels from the wall dispenser and scrubbed Ellie’s vagina and anus. Glenda was puttering around, plugging in her wax pot, getting out powder and wooden tongue depressors.

“Ow! Dammit that hurts!” Ellie said angrily.

“Get used to it! There you go, Glenda, clean as a whistle!”

“Not hardly! Get the hell outta here, I’ll take care of her!” Glenda said grumpily. “Fuckin’ assholes!”

Glenda took out a box of wet-wipes and cleaned Ellie’s vulva and anus more gently. Ellie didn’t say anything, just lay there.

“I’m Glenda. I’m gonna wax you, take all your hair off down here. This is gonna hurt.”

“I’m Ellie”

“Yeah, I know. Gonna be crucified on Saturday. Gotta look your best for that. Or somethin’.”

“Yeah, or something,” Ellie replied.

“Oh, I’m Katie, Ellie!” The purple-haired girl said, “I’ll be tattooing your wrists and feet, just “X” marks right where the doctor already put his marks.”

“You been shavin’ around your bikini line here,” Glenda said, “so hair’s too short there to wax. Means I gotta come back on Saturday morning early and give you a touch-up with a razor. Can’t have a five o’clock shadow down there for the TV cameras.”

“TV cameras? They’re putting my execution on… ON TV?!” Ellie yelled, horrified.

“Sure! You didn’t know that? Star of the show and all?” Katie laughed.

Ellie didn’t say anything. Oh no, they’re going to execute me naked on TV! She thought. The whole world will see me naked!

“Good thing about doing the wax now is almost all of the soreness is gonna be gone by then.” Glenda said.

“One less thing to deal with, I guess. Don’t know if I’d notice.”

“True, but hey, look on the bright side!” Katie said as she wiped Ellie’s right wrist with alcohol. “This ain’t gonna take long. Wrists, well heels of your hands, actually, won’t hurt much. Tops of your feet a little more. Two minutes and I’ll be done.”

“Uh, can you loosen these straps a little?”

“Nah, sorry!” Glenda shook her head, “We’re not allowed to do anything to the restraints. So you never been waxed, right?”

“No.”

“Well, we got a few minutes till the wax warms up so let me tell you how this is gonna work. Since you got a real bush down here, I’m gonna use hard wax. That don’t stick to your skin, don’t need no cloth strips to pull it off. Soon’s it’s warm, I’m gonna use one of these applicators to spread on a section. While I let that cool down, I’ll spread on another section. Then I’ll go back and pull that first strip off, hair and all.”

“Shit!” Ellie said.

“Yeah, gonna hurt! Not so bad if you had it done before, hair don’t come back in as thick. So then I’ll spread another section, pull off the one I had coolin’. I’ll just keep goin’ like that, go back and redo some parts where there’s stray hairs left. Last thing I’ll do is the little hairs down between your labia and then your asshole. Take about fifteen minutes.”

Ellie heard the buzz of the tattoo needle and felt a little pain in the base of her right palm, still cuffed above her head. Katie was doing the first tattoo.

Glenda stuck an applicator in the wax, pulled it out and watched how long before it started to drip. She rotated it, watched it again.

“Here we go!”

“Oh God, oh no!” Ellie moaned in fear.

“Oh, this part ain’t gonna hurt, not goin’ on, it’s comin’ off that hurts.” Glenda said, smearing a two-inch wide strip of black wax over the hair to the inside edge of Ellie’s right leg. Then she took her time applying a similar strip of wax on the left side. She set the applicator in the wax pot, worked her fingers under the lower edge of the first wax strip she’d applied and said, “Here goes!”

Glenda pulled the strip upward, ripping out a section of Ellie’s pubic hair by the roots.

“OWWWWW! SHIT! SHIT! Oh my God!” Ellie screamed in pain, straining under the straps.

“Yeah, told you it was gonna hurt some. Now you know!” Glenda nodded, holding up the strip of black wax, one side covered with kinky red hair, looking for all the world like a giant strip of Velcro. She flipped it into the trash can.

“Oh my God!” Ellie gasped, “That hurt! Tell me it’ll get better!”

“I could tell you that, but I’d be lyin’!” Glenda chuckled, spreading another strip of wax. “Getting’ it done the first time is always bad.”

“No reflection on you,” Ellie sighed, “but I don’t think I’ll be doing it a second time, Glenda!”

“Yeah. Well.”

Ellie screamed as Glenda ripped off another strip of wax and hair, cursed again at the pain.

“The guards said they’re going to rape me when you’re done.”

“Yeah, I’m sure they will,” Glenda said without looking up. “Pretty girl like you, your pussy all smooth and fresh-waxed don’t have much chance of gettin’ past those horny guys. Best you don’t give ‘em no trouble, let ‘em have a go, can’t stop ‘em anyway. They can’t do it more’n once each, don’t dare mess you up or there’ll be hell to pay.”

“OWWWW! OHHH!” Ellie screamed as Glenda ripped out another strip of wax and hair.

“Ohh God!” Ellie said, “So-so I just have to take it.”

“Yep, go off t’your secret place in your mind. This ain’t you anyhow, just your body.”

“Done with your tattoos, honey!” Katie said, “Glenda’s right, and not just about being raped. Don’t forget, it’s just your body, not you! Bye now! Bye Glenda!”

“Bye Katie!” Glenda smiled. “Katie’s a nice girl!”

A few screams later, Glenda was finishing up.

“Hold on now, pullin’ this last wax strip out from inside your labia!” Glenda said.

“Oh God oh God just a sec-OWWWWW! FUCK! I said just a second!” Ellie moaned.

“Yeah, heard ya! Wouldn’a made any difference, just get it done. Now we gotta do your asshole!” Glenda said.

“Shit!” Ellie said, her butt cheeks clenching involuntarily.

“Damn, I hope not!” Glenda replied.

Glenda finished up and got ready to leave. “You be strong now, y’ hear?” She said to Ellie.

“I-I’ll try…” Ellie sobbed, her body trembling. She was smooth as a seven-year-old, cherry-red between her legs and crying with pain.

Glenda passed Larry and Marvin on her way out.

“Listen, you two useless fucks!” Glenda said to them, “Two more days before they execute her. She ain’t got no time to recover, so you better not mess her up! You know damn well what I’m talkin’ about. Fuck her up any and you’ll be in some deep shit, I’m tellin’ ya!” She wagged a finger at them for emphasis as she walked out.

“Lock the door,” Larry said. “We ain’t got a lot of time so we’d best get ‘er done. Let’s flip a coin to see who gets her first.”

I'd love to see a picture of that sedile.

I guess it will need an artist or draughtsman to depict all the subtleties.

Mp5stab has done a 3D model of it for me which needs just a little work to get it ready to be a prop in Poser. I am going to try to create a new cross like the one I describe in the story that the sedile will mount on. I have a LOT to do to be able to create a render of Ellie on her cross, but we'll see.

Sometimes I paint myself into a corner with my writing. I think this complex sedile is physically possible, but the Romans would have thought it needlessly complex and they'd never have bothered with something like this. In modern times, they might just 3D print it.

The other thing I did was having Ellie spend five days on the cross. It sounds ok when you write it, but then you get her crucified and you realize you've got to have something going on for five days at least. What do you do? Well, there are some things going on, hopefully interesting things. But crucifixion is hard to write about once the crucifying part is over - after that it's up, down, up, down... You have to embroider that with some other actions to make a story out of it.

Mp5stab has done a 3D model of it for me which needs just a little work to get it ready to be a prop in Poser. I am going to try to create a new cross like the one I describe in the story that the sedile will mount on. I have a LOT to do to be able to create a render of Ellie on her cross, but we'll see.

Sometimes I paint myself into a corner with my writing. I think this complex sedile is physically possible, but the Romans would have thought it needlessly complex and they'd never have bothered with something like this. In modern times, they might just 3D print it.

The other thing I did was having Ellie spend five days on the cross. It sounds ok when you write it, but then you get her crucified and you realize you've got to have something going on for five days at least. What do you do? Well, there are some things going on, hopefully interesting things. But crucifixion is hard to write about once the crucifying part is over - after that it's up, down, up, down... You have to embroider that with some other actions to make a story out of it.
Hi, Jedakk. Welcome back.

If you want your heroine to last five days you should let her oxygenate herself by deep breathing frequently, move about frequently to prevent venous stasis and lower extremity clots, and to rest sometimes. Sitting her on a sharp edge won’t help this. Maybe the base of this sedile could be shaped like part of a bicycle seat, with horns projecting up fore and aft of a broader base to sit on. Perhaps such a sedile might thrust her hips a little forward. The pelvic canal is directed somewhat backward, so perhaps the horns should be directed a few degrees forward of vertical, to allow the rear horn to clear the sacral promontory. She also has to remain hydrated, and she will pee occasionally, so the front of the sedile might be short enough to facilitate peeing and whatever mischief you might imagine with the clit hardware.

See Wikipedia entries for pelvis, sacrum, and bicycle saddle illustrations.

Hi, Jedakk. Welcome back.

If you want your heroine to last five days you should let her oxygenate herself by deep breathing frequently, move about frequently to prevent venous stasis and lower extremity clots, and to rest sometimes. Sitting her on a sharp edge won’t help this. Maybe the base of this sedile could be shaped like part of a bicycle seat, with horns projecting up fore and aft of a broader base to sit on. Perhaps such a sedile might thrust her hips a little forward. The pelvic canal is directed somewhat backward, so perhaps the horns should be directed a few degrees forward of vertical, to allow the rear horn to clear the sacral promontory. She also has to remain hydrated, and she will pee occasionally, so the front of the sedile might be short enough to facilitate peeing and whatever mischief you might imagine with the clit hardware.

See Wikipedia entries for pelvis, sacrum, and bicycle saddle illustrations.
Wow. There's a whole range of options for stupid, little Ellie. It's obvious you're going to have a lot of technical advice here, Jedakk.

Chapter 9 is titled "Measuring for a Woodcarving." The reason Ellie is strapped down to the exam table naked with her legs spread is mainly for the three men to measure her female anatomy for the complex Class 3 Gender-Specific sedile she has been condemned to endure while she is crucified. There's the spacing between her anus and vagina that has to be measured, her urethra and clitoris. There's the depth of her rectum up to the bend of the sigmoid colon, and there's the depth of her vagina to her cervix.

However, the depth when she is aroused is much greater, maybe double what it is when she is not. So they need to have her aroused so they can measure her in that condition.

There's a big change in Ellie in this chapter. She finally realizes that her fate is in the hands of these men and others. Antagonizing them will not help her and will cost her pain and suffering. Her anger and defiance are mostly replaced by fear.

Chapter 9: Measuring for a Woodcarving​

“Well,” Wooster said, “I’ll need another measurement so I know how far to extend the landing area for her clit to optimize her experience. I’m going to reduce the diameters of the spikes covering it and put more of them, too, densely spaced so her clit doesn’t slip down between them. And I’m going to need the shaft diameter, too. Can I just get a picture?”

“Sure,” the doctor said.

“Ok, hold it for a second...” Wooster snapped a picture. “I just need to get a couple of measurements from the center of her anus, that’s going to be her anchor point.” He used a plastic ruler, got the measurements from the tabletop to her anus, from her anus to her vagina, urethra and to the glans of her clit, wrote them down in millimeters, checked them a second time.

“All right, she’s not going to like this much,” Wooster said, “not that she’s appreciated anything else so far. I need the depths of her rectum and vagina.”

“Not a problem as far as her rectum is concerned,” the doctor said, “but her vagina, of course you realize, is probably only half as deep as it would be if it were stimulated and aroused.”

“I know,” Wooster said. “Got a vibrator here we can use to stimulate her for the full-depth measurement.” He took it out of his bag and plugged it into a receptacle on the side of the examination table. Ellie’s eyes widened when she saw it.

Oh God, he’s… he’s going to force me to come right here in front of them while they watch! Oh no, no…

The doctor inserted a graduated probe into Ellie’s vagina, pushing it in until it stopped at her cervix. She said nothing, but her breathing quickened and she whimpered in fear. He wrote down the measurement, then repeated the operation with her anus. Her butt cheeks clenched reflexively when she felt the cold metal thing slide into her rectum.

When he was done, the doctor moved out of the way and left her to Wooster. He took the doctor’s place between Ellie’s legs, reached over and loosened the strap across her hips to free her abdomen a little. She was going to want to move, urgently, in a moment.

Wooster held up the vibrator where Ellie could see it clearly and switched it on. There was a deep buzzing sound.

“See it?” Wooster asked. “This is not gonna hurt you. You’re going to like this, a lot.”

“No…“ Ellie sobbed, “Don’t make me, please don’t, not in front of everyone like this!”

“Only the beginning,” Wooster said, “gonna get a lot worse, a lot more humiliating than this!”

He moved the buzzing vibrator down between Ellie’s legs out of her sight.

“Mmmmmph!” Ellie grunted in surprise, eyes wide, straining against the straps when the vibrator touched the opening of her vagina and began to slowly circle it. Her toes curled around the ends of the stirrups. Her breathing was short and rapid with little moans.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” Wooster smiled. “Just give this a minute or two, let’s bring you to the edge slowly now…”

“Oooohhh!” Ellie moaned, her eyelids fluttering. Her nipples began to swell and harden.

I can’t… take this… Oh God it feels… so good, the tingling! I don’t want it to stop! But… Ellie thought.

Another minute passed, the pressure building in her body. Her nipples began to ache, they were so hard.

Oh God, please let me finish, get it over with… Ellie thought.

She rolled her hips downward, straining to push her clit toward the vibrator head. Wooster moved along with her, kept the vibrator slowly circling her vagina.

“Uuuuuhhhhh!” Ellie gave a frustrated moan. “Please! Oooohhh…”

“Not yet… just another minute or so, the best is yet to come!” Wooster crooned, watching her inner lips swell and turn a darker pink, the button of her clitoris growing. “I’ll let you have it when I think you’re ready, but you won’t get it till then.” The other men watched spellbound.

“Holy crap!” The doctor said.

“Ooooohhhh! Mmmmm! Ohhh my…” Ellie groaned. “Oh please please please I-I need it…” Her chest was heaving under the straps, breaths coming in deep, shuddering moans.

By the time Wooster slid the vibrator upward from her vagina, moving it very slowly along between her now hyper-sensitive inner lips, she knew what was coming but could no longer control herself, she was so desperate. She gasped, groaned and her body shuddered when he placed it directly on top of her fully exposed clitoris, the sensation like an electric shock that traveled up through her body in a wave.

Oh my God oh my God oh my God so powerful I can’t fight it…

“There it is,” Wooster said, “the magic button! Just relax, let go and let it take you, now,” he said soothingly. Ellie could barely hear him now, her mind off in a universe of her own.

“Aaaaahhhh! Oooohhh!” Ellie moaned insistently and squirmed under the straps, straining now to crush her clit even tighter against the vibrator head, feeling what it was doing to her. Wooster, in turn, held the vibrator pressed hard against her, careful not to let it slip as her hips undulated now in a frenzy. Her groans became louder as she arched her neck and pressed the back of her head down between her shackled arms. Everyone watched in awestruck silence.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Ellie emptied her lungs in a loud scream as she released. Wooster continued to force the vibrator against her clit while she strained against the straps and continued to scream.

“She’d beg for one of those when she’s on the cross!” The executioner laughed, “Can’t feel any pain during an orgasm, best anesthesia there is!”

When her body went limp and her screams subsided into gentle moans, he switched the vibrator off. She was drenched with sweat.

All the men stood and stared at her for a moment, fascinated.

“Ok, let’s measure the depth of her vagina now,” Wooster said.

“Oh, yeah, that’s right, that’s why we were doing this,” the doctor said. “Slipped my mind for some reason!”

Her vagina was indeed almost twice as deep, almost the same as the depth of her rectum.

“All right, that’s what I need to know,” Wooster said.

“I have what I need,” the executioner said, “already measured her arm and leg lengths, shoulder-to-hip distance. Got her height and weight on the chart, let’s see, five feet, two inches tall, 109 pounds. She’s a little one! Everything I need to select the nail size, mark the locations for wrists and feet on the cross. Wooster, you’ll get me the offset for the sedile placement?”

“Yep,” Wooster said, “Get it to you tomorrow after I do her final fitting. That be ok?”

“Sure,” the executioner replied.

“F-fuck you!” Ellie said, her face still flushed from her orgasm and embarrassment from having been forced to do it while these men watched.

“Ellie’s back with us!” The doctor laughed. “Was it good for you?”

Ellie glared at him. “Fuck all of you!” She shouted, rattling her chains.

The executioner crossed his arms and turned to look at her, frowning. “It hasn’t escaped you that I’m the guy who’s going to nail you to a cross in a couple of days, has it? You know, drive big iron spikes through each of your wrists and each of your feet?”

“I… I… oh God!” Ellie stammered.

“No, I’m not God, but I do have awesome power over you!” He said. “I could, if I had a reason, cut your agony short. I could make you die sooner, escape some of your sentence, again, if I had a reason. Which I don’t.

“In fact, as I said before, I can make your punishment even worse. Don’t forget, five days on the cross is the minimum time. It could easily become six or seven days.

When you see me next, it will be when they march you – or drag you – to your cross. You will want to be respectful to me. Curse anyone else you want, but not me. I will be only “Sir” to you. Is that clear?”

She stared at him wide-eyed, the import of what he was saying sinking in. She’d gotten herself sentenced to die on the cross through her own stupidity. She’d made it worse by shouting at the judge. Now maybe she’d made it even worse. Was there no end to the mistakes her temper and stupidity would lead to?

“Y-yes, sir!” Ellie said, staring at the executioner in fear.

“What’s this offset for the sedile that you’re talking about?” The doctor asked. “I haven’t done many of these, and all of them before used a Class 1 sedile, no horns.”

Wooster and the executioner looked at each other, then Wooster spoke. “With a Class 2 or 3 sedile, there’s the height of the horns to consider. If you place it as high as a Class 1, the horn height might make it difficult to get on when the subject elects to avail herself of it to rest.”

The doctor guffawed. “When she elects to avail herself of it! Now there’s a sanitized technical phrase!”

“Sure is!” Wooster laughed. “It works better if her legs are already folded about halfway when she detects the tip of the rear horn – the higher one. She’ll need to move a little, find it with her anus, then lower herself onto it. After that, everything lines up.”

“What you want is for everyone to see what she’s doing to herself,” the executioner said. “Public executions are all about that, everything needs to be visible to the crowd. She’s going to spread her legs as widely as she can anyway, just to ease those horns into her. They all do that.”

Wooster nodded, “By the time she’s down all the way onto the sedile, all of her weight on it, she’s going to be in a full squat. Stretches her pussy lips open so everything is nicely displayed, nothing protected. A lot like this one we have here.”

He turned toward Ellie’s wide-spread crotch and demonstrated.

“I’ll place her feet high up on the cross, lower legs perpendicular to the post when she’s hanging. Gives her lots of range of motion and opens her up when she’s hanging by her wrists. She’ll be more open than she is now, more like this.”

He placed the fingers of each hand on her outer lips and pulled them apart. Ellie’s green eyes went wide and she gasped, “Please sir, don’t hurt me!”

“That’s the way you speak to me! Good girl!” He said.

“Yes,” Wooster said, “sediles have more punishment effect when the subject’s vulva is stretched over them. And the inner lips are more fully exposed, not bunched up. Now, keep holding her outer lips like that,” he said to the executioner. “When her vagina slides down the horn, its taper spreads her inner lips,” he slid a gloved finger into her slippery vagina up to the second knuckle.

“Oh! Stop! You B… I mean, oh! Please, SIR!” Ellie gasped, squirming.

“Hmmm! Good training!” He pushed another finger in next to the first. Ellie stiffened and moaned.

“As I said, the taper of the horn opens her vagina wider as she slides down onto it. And in the process, it makes her inner lips gap apart some, forward of it.” He indicated the “V” of her inner lips on the forward side of her vagina, the vivid pink of the inside of her lips contrasting with the reddish color of her outer vulva.

“So what I do.” Wooster continued, “is sculpt the thin edge of the sedile so it runs up the front of the horn a little, fits into this “V” here between her lips and wedges them open wider as she comes down. It continues separating them from her vagina forward.” He put a fingertip into the “V” and slowly drew it forward, spreading her inner lips to illustrate. Ellie squirmed and gasped when his fingertip touched her clitoris with its ring.

“Mmph! Oh! Please don’t…” Ellie begged.

“If me just touching it like that bothered you, you’re really going to be in agony when you’re crucified and John does things to it!” Wooster said.

“When you look at the result on a woman who’s been crucified,” Wooster continued, “you see that her inner lips are laid nicely over either side of the sedile. The thin edge slips up between them. Gets them out of the way so that rough wooden edge sits firmly against the inside of the crease between her inner lips, here,” he touched a fingertip to the trembling, soft pink area that was now exposed, “and all her weight is bearing down on this. Very sensitive around the opening to her urethra here.” She flinched when his finger touched it. “There’ll be a little tapered peg about an inch long that will slide right in there, stretch it.” He shrugged, “Yeah, overkill. I don’t know who came up with all this. I just follow the design.”

“Then you’ve got this edge in between the horns, which her ‘taint’ gets forced down against,” Wooster grinned as he put a finger in the part of her cleft between her vagina and anus.

“Taint, now there’s a medical term for that part of her anatomy!” The doctor laughed.

“Yeah, right,” John laughed, “ ‘tain’t pussy and ‘tain’t asshole!”

“And then her tailbone rests on the back of the sedile,” Wooster probed with a finger for the hard bone behind her anus, pointed it out.

“A woman being punished with a Class 3 sedile keeps squirming around, trying to find a way to relieve the pain. But movement only makes it worse, makes the edge settle in deeper and presses it in harder. She can’t move much, because her pelvic floor is all soft tissue and the two horns inside her won’t allow it. Keeps her locked in place, no relief.”

“Nothing but moist pink against the wood,” the executioner said. “Gets worse over time. The crowd loves sexual torture, nothing more humiliating, the way it makes her naked body squirm, and it’s all about the torment between her legs. They bet on it, how long before she gets on it, how long before she can’t take it anymore. The stipes – the upright post – is round, so when you nail her feet side-by-side on it, her knees will angle outward. As exposed as she can be unless the court specifies an “X” cross in the sentence.”

Ellie moaned in horror, wanted to beg for mercy but knew it was useless. They were going to crucify her, and she couldn’t see any way to escape.

Jedakk, that was an amazing chapter, so detailed in action and discussion, it feels like she's already been crucified! We've had a very illuminating walk through of what she can expect once she's up there and confronts her sedile, I'm looking forward to it. The casual humiliation in this chapter was top class, and completely in line with the direction of the story, nothing happened that did not have to happen. Remarkable.

And if even one illustration is possible, that will be a huge bonus.

Chapter 10 is titled "Waxed and Tattooed." It's time for Ellie to lose her flaming red bush. Glenda, the waxing lady, comes to administer the painful Brazilian waxing. Katie, the tattoo lady, comes to permanently tattoo the "X" marks on Ellie's wrists and feet, marking the locations of the crucifixion nails for the executioner. Ellie will be able to see those any time she looks at her hands or feet and think about what they mean.

Before those women arrive, it's made clear that the prison guards plan to rape Ellie after they leave. "She's already wet, young and tight, free for use by all..."

I don't know anything about waxing, so I googled the subject, read what women had to say about it and watched a YouTube video of how to do a Brazilian waxing. A woman must have a lot of guts to undergo that! I based the scene where Ellie is waxed on the YouTube video, so if anyone thinks I got it wrong, blame it on that lying video!

The threat of rape is beginning to come true at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 10: Waxed and Tattooed​

“Speaking of exposed,” the doctor said, “Glenda is waiting on us to finish so she can get in here and wax the flaming bush off this one. The tattoo lady, too, uh, Katie, that’s her name, to permanently tattoo the marks for the nails.”

“Oh no! Not waxing!” Ellie whimpered. “Oh please…” she pleaded, knowing it was useless.

“Shit!” The executioner said, releasing Ellie’s pussy lips. “Brazilian waxing! That’s painful! Glad I’m not having to go through that.”

“You’re going to nail her to a cross and you’re talking about how painful a wax job is?” Wooster laughed.

The executioner shrugged. “Crucifixion is just business, a way of showing people how serious the Federal Government is about crime. Brazilian waxing, now, I’d need to be under general anesthesia for that!”

“Well, ok, tell Glenda and Katie we’re done,” the executioner said to the guards. “Their turn to torture this girl.”

He glanced at Ellie then back at the guards. “You boys going to get some of this?” He reached over and slapped Ellie’s pussy lips, felt her flinch and laughed at her expression of horror when she lifted her head to look. “She’s already wet, young and tight, free for use by all once Glenda and Katie get through. Might need a box to stand on, exam table’s a little high! Fuck her good and hard, but do not fuck her up or there’ll be hell to pay! I need her in good shape in a couple of days.”

Larry and Marvin glanced at each other, then one spoke. “Let’s just say we’ll take good care of her. No cameras in this room and with all the screamin’ and cussin’ she’s been doin’ the past hour, I doubt anybody’s gonna notice a bit more.”

Oh no, these bastards are going to rape me! Ellie thought. What… how can I stop them? She flexed her fingers, pulled against the cuffs on her wrists. There’s… nothing I can do. This is going to happen.

Glenda, a middle-aged heavy-set woman with dark hair, and Katie, a pretty, twenty-something purple-haired woman with no visible tattoos and gauged ears came in and set their stuff down. Glenda took a look at Ellie’s crotch with her hands on her hips, turned and yelled, “Hey! You sons of bitches could have cleaned up your mess instead of leavin’ it for me!”

“It’s just lubricant, I promise!” Wooster said. “Look, I’ll clean her up for you.”

“It don’t smell like lubricant to me!” Glenda replied suspiciously.

“Oh yeah, forgot, I gave her an orgasm.” Glenda tilted her head and gave him a look. “Uh, with a vibrator. Part of the exam. Forget I said it.”

Wooster came back, grabbed a couple of paper towels from the wall dispenser and scrubbed Ellie’s vagina and anus. Glenda was puttering around, plugging in her wax pot, getting out powder and wooden tongue depressors.

“Ow! Dammit that hurts!” Ellie said angrily.

“Get used to it! There you go, Glenda, clean as a whistle!”

“Not hardly! Get the hell outta here, I’ll take care of her!” Glenda said grumpily. “Fuckin’ assholes!”

Glenda took out a box of wet-wipes and cleaned Ellie’s vulva and anus more gently. Ellie didn’t say anything, just lay there.

“I’m Glenda. I’m gonna wax you, take all your hair off down here. This is gonna hurt.”

“I’m Ellie”

“Yeah, I know. Gonna be crucified on Saturday. Gotta look your best for that. Or somethin’.”

“Yeah, or something,” Ellie replied.

“Oh, I’m Katie, Ellie!” The purple-haired girl said, “I’ll be tattooing your wrists and feet, just “X” marks right where the doctor already put his marks.”

“You been shavin’ around your bikini line here,” Glenda said, “so hair’s too short there to wax. Means I gotta come back on Saturday morning early and give you a touch-up with a razor. Can’t have a five o’clock shadow down there for the TV cameras.”

“TV cameras? They’re putting my execution on… ON TV?!” Ellie yelled, horrified.

“Sure! You didn’t know that? Star of the show and all?” Katie laughed.

Ellie didn’t say anything. Oh no, they’re going to execute me naked on TV! She thought. The whole world will see me naked!

“Good thing about doing the wax now is almost all of the soreness is gonna be gone by then.” Glenda said.

“One less thing to deal with, I guess. Don’t know if I’d notice.”

“True, but hey, look on the bright side!” Katie said as she wiped Ellie’s right wrist with alcohol. “This ain’t gonna take long. Wrists, well heels of your hands, actually, won’t hurt much. Tops of your feet a little more. Two minutes and I’ll be done.”

“Uh, can you loosen these straps a little?”

“Nah, sorry!” Glenda shook her head, “We’re not allowed to do anything to the restraints. So you never been waxed, right?”

“No.”

“Well, we got a few minutes till the wax warms up so let me tell you how this is gonna work. Since you got a real bush down here, I’m gonna use hard wax. That don’t stick to your skin, don’t need no cloth strips to pull it off. Soon’s it’s warm, I’m gonna use one of these applicators to spread on a section. While I let that cool down, I’ll spread on another section. Then I’ll go back and pull that first strip off, hair and all.”

“Shit!” Ellie said.

“Yeah, gonna hurt! Not so bad if you had it done before, hair don’t come back in as thick. So then I’ll spread another section, pull off the one I had coolin’. I’ll just keep goin’ like that, go back and redo some parts where there’s stray hairs left. Last thing I’ll do is the little hairs down between your labia and then your asshole. Take about fifteen minutes.”

Ellie heard the buzz of the tattoo needle and felt a little pain in the base of her right palm, still cuffed above her head. Katie was doing the first tattoo.

Glenda stuck an applicator in the wax, pulled it out and watched how long before it started to drip. She rotated it, watched it again.

“Here we go!”

“Oh God, oh no!” Ellie moaned in fear.

“Oh, this part ain’t gonna hurt, not goin’ on, it’s comin’ off that hurts.” Glenda said, smearing a two-inch wide strip of black wax over the hair to the inside edge of Ellie’s right leg. Then she took her time applying a similar strip of wax on the left side. She set the applicator in the wax pot, worked her fingers under the lower edge of the first wax strip she’d applied and said, “Here goes!”

Glenda pulled the strip upward, ripping out a section of Ellie’s pubic hair by the roots.

“OWWWWW! SHIT! SHIT! Oh my God!” Ellie screamed in pain, straining under the straps.

“Yeah, told you it was gonna hurt some. Now you know!” Glenda nodded, holding up the strip of black wax, one side covered with kinky red hair, looking for all the world like a giant strip of Velcro. She flipped it into the trash can.

“Oh my God!” Ellie gasped, “That hurt! Tell me it’ll get better!”

“I could tell you that, but I’d be lyin’!” Glenda chuckled, spreading another strip of wax. “Getting’ it done the first time is always bad.”

“No reflection on you,” Ellie sighed, “but I don’t think I’ll be doing it a second time, Glenda!”

“Yeah. Well.”

Ellie screamed as Glenda ripped off another strip of wax and hair, cursed again at the pain.

“The guards said they’re going to rape me when you’re done.”

“Yeah, I’m sure they will,” Glenda said without looking up. “Pretty girl like you, your pussy all smooth and fresh-waxed don’t have much chance of gettin’ past those horny guys. Best you don’t give ‘em no trouble, let ‘em have a go, can’t stop ‘em anyway. They can’t do it more’n once each, don’t dare mess you up or there’ll be hell to pay.”

“OWWWW! OHHH!” Ellie screamed as Glenda ripped out another strip of wax and hair.

“Ohh God!” Ellie said, “So-so I just have to take it.”

“Yep, go off t’your secret place in your mind. This ain’t you anyhow, just your body.”

“Done with your tattoos, honey!” Katie said, “Glenda’s right, and not just about being raped. Don’t forget, it’s just your body, not you! Bye now! Bye Glenda!”

“Bye Katie!” Glenda smiled. “Katie’s a nice girl!”

A few screams later, Glenda was finishing up.

“Hold on now, pullin’ this last wax strip out from inside your labia!” Glenda said.

“Oh God oh God just a sec-OWWWWW! FUCK! I said just a second!” Ellie moaned.

“Yeah, heard ya! Wouldn’a made any difference, just get it done. Now we gotta do your asshole!” Glenda said.

“Shit!” Ellie said, her butt cheeks clenching involuntarily.

“Damn, I hope not!” Glenda replied.

Glenda finished up and got ready to leave. “You be strong now, y’ hear?” She said to Ellie.

“I-I’ll try…” Ellie sobbed, her body trembling. She was smooth as a seven-year-old, cherry-red between her legs and crying with pain.

Glenda passed Larry and Marvin on her way out.

“Listen, you two useless fucks!” Glenda said to them, “Two more days before they execute her. She ain’t got no time to recover, so you better not mess her up! You know damn well what I’m talkin’ about. Fuck her up any and you’ll be in some deep shit, I’m tellin’ ya!” She wagged a finger at them for emphasis as she walked out.

“Lock the door,” Larry said. “We ain’t got a lot of time so we’d best get ‘er done. Let’s flip a coin to see who gets her first.”
superb story, I really like the details of the preparations imagining myself in his place. I'm looking forward to the rest

Thanks for all of the insightful thoughts. Keeping Ellie alive for five days on a cross would be a challenge! Luckily they have the GACP which contains detailed best practices for how you crucify someone and maintain them alive for extended periods, so they know things that we don't about this.

If you want your heroine to last five days you should let her oxygenate herself by deep breathing frequently
Other than positioning Ellie on the cross to allow her to lift herself up and take the stress off her arms, shoulders and chest so she can breathe more freely, I don't see anything else to do.

move about frequently to prevent venous stasis and lower extremity clots,
I don't believe she would ever be still long enough for this to be significant. She's going to be in agony from the nails along with constant muscle spasms, all of which are going to prod her to move much of the time. Even hanging by her wrists, her legs are probably going to shift around in response to spasms, body is going to twist and translate. Others have written about orthostatic incompetence (also known as orthostatic intolerance) being an issue in crucifixion, but I think they are just looking at crucifixion as hanging immobile, body suspended. In the model of crucifixion I believe fits with what the Romans did, and is what I'm using in this story, the legs are going to be active until Ellie is completely exhausted.

Regarding the sedile, it is torture and it is humiliating. Ellie will have to be desperate for any relief, at any price, for some respite from the nails. And she will never rest on it for long, because it HURTS a lot! This is not something she's going to perch on and sit for long periods, but it is available and she will try to use it. She CAN try to rest on top of the points of the horns, mainly the rear one since it is an inch taller. I don't think urinating would be an issue, but in any case this sedile has a peg that will go into her urethra, so she probably wouldn't be able to urinate anyway.

Hydration, nutrients, stimulants, antibiotics, Ellie is going to be getting all those and more through a PICC line inserted on the inside of her lower right calf, fed by a positive-displacement pump that delivers a constant dose regardless of her body's change in elevation while struggling. All of the equipment and IV bags are mounted in a vault just below ground level behind the cross with the delivery tube running inside the post until it exits on the back of the cross just beneath Ellie's feet to avoid contact with the nails, then connects to the port on her right leg.

There's an EMT present full-time to monitor her - he works for the guarding and maintenance contractor. He also gives Ellie all the water she wants when she's thirsty, offers it periodically even if she doesn't ask. Having experienced being on IV fluids and nothing by mouth for a couple of weeks, I know you still get thirsty even though your body is hydrated.

You'll see all this in the following chapters.

Chapter 11 is titled "Rape, Shower and a Prison Cell." I had already written several chapters past this, and Ellie never got raped. One of my friends who was reading the story was disappointed with that. I had written earlier where Alice told Ellie she was no longer considered human and could be raped by the prison guards with no consequences for them. Now that I had mentioned it, I had to do it. It reminds me of "Stephen King on Writing" where he says, "If you show a gun, you have to fire it." I think he was right. If you don't fire the gun, you need to have a good reason.

So Ellie gets raped by Larry and Marvin. Strapped down and helpless, there is nothing she can do. When they are done, they march her off through the prison to the showers, still naked, no blanket. It's a male-only prison so her presence creates quite a stir. When she gets to the showers, they are not empty, so quite a bit of action ensues there.

This is a long chapter, about as long as two of the chapters I've been posting, so this will be the only one for today.

Chapter 11: Rape, Shower and a Prison Cell​

Ellie had never felt so completely vulnerable and helpless In her life.

“Please-please don’t do this!” She sobbed.

“Heads, I win!” Marvin said, unbuckling his belt. “Damn, I been looking forward to this ever since we helped this girl out of the van and I felt that tight round ass of hers. Hold my belt?” He handed his heavy leather utility belt, radio, cuffs and baton to Larry, pulled out the step at the base of the exam table, stepped up between Ellie’s legs and dropped his pants.

“Oh no, oh no, please don’t! It hurts so much, like I’m sunburned!” Ellie sobbed as she felt his rough fingers, then the spongy tip of his penis probing her squirming vulva, locating the entrance to her vagina.

“Ohhhh!” She moaned in defeat as he took his hands away and she felt his shaft sliding into her, deep.

Oh no, this can’t be happening, all of this is like a nightmare! Please let me wake up, please! Ellie thought, wanting to scream.

“Oh man!” Marvin said, “She’s really warm and wet!” He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her thighs, grabbed her hips and pulled himself in up to the hilt. He enjoyed the feel of her warm wetness on his cock for a moment. He started thrusting slowly, gradually getting faster, breathing harder and moaning as the sensation carried him away.

Ellie groaned in disgust, helpless.

“Hear that?” Marvin laughed, “She likes it! Bet you never got it this good from them revolutionary boys you was hangin’ out with! No sir, this is what a real man feels like!” He pounded a stroke into her for emphasis.

Ellie fought her revulsion, the stale tobacco smoke and sweat smell of him. She could feel his balls banging against her anus with every stroke. His rough pubic hair felt like steel wool grinding against her red, sore crotch. She turned her head to the side, closed her eyes and tried to retreat into that secret place she and Glenda were talking about.

After a few minutes or a few hours, Marvin’s strokes quickened and became harder and more urgent, his breathing harder. Ellie felt his scrotum contract, testicles pulling up, and knew he was almost there.

Just finish and get it over with! She thought.

Then she felt his penis begin to throb, followed by the hot explosion of his semen within her. Marvin moaned, abandoned himself in ecstasy while his semen kept pumping into her in spurts.

Oh God, please help me… Ellie thought. Having this animal dump his semen into her was the most disgusting thing she had ever experienced. At least he’s done. If he’ll just get that thing the hell out of me now!

“Wow! Now that is a good fuck!” Marvin said, breathing hard.

Ellie sobbed.

“Here you go,” Larry said, handing Marvin some paper towels to clean up with. “Be careful you don’t drip on your pants, there, and watch the stuff leaking out of her, too.”

“Yeah, thanks!” Marvin cleaned up his mess, wiped Ellie’s vulva, mopped up the sticky little puddle on the step, and said “Next!”

Larry had already put his belt and equipment on a chair and was waiting his turn. As soon as Marvin moved, Larry took his place.

For Ellie, it was more of the same. The disgust, the helplessness, the pain of him scrubbing his pubic hair against her red, raw skin down there, the feeling of being less than human, just a cheap piece of ass these men were using for their own pleasure. She desperately wanted it to just end.

When Larry had thoroughly spent himself, Marvin handed him some paper towels for clean-up. He wiped the dripping semen out of Ellie’s vulva, not wanting it to get on the floor or exam table, not being careful at all of her sore crotch from the waxing.

“Ohhhhhh!” Ellie groaned in pain. “Please don’t rub so hard! I’m sore down there!”

Larry and Marvin both laughed at that, removed the straps and shackles and marched her naked, hugging herself, sobbing and cowering past cells of catcalling men who reached through the bars to try to touch her, all the way to the showers.

The showers were huge, a big, square, open room with rows of shower heads designed for fifty men at a time. Ellie turned the corner at the doorway and saw thirty naked men in front of her under the showers. All of them together with the five guards on duty there turned to look at her.

“AAHHHHHHHH!!” Ellie screamed in shock and horror. She tried to turn around and go back the way they’d come, but Larry and Marvin blocked her, took her by the arms and marched her through the doorway.

“Please, no, they’ll-they’ll gang rape me and kill me! Don’t make me go in there!” Ellie sobbed.

“Holy fuck!” One of the prisoners said, staring in wonder at Ellie. “Pussy!”

“God almighty, where did you come from? Have I died and gone to heaven?” Another one said.

Ellie hugged herself and tried to hide. “Please don’t make me go in there, please, no!” She begged again.

“All right boys, get a good look but don’t even think about touching. Best you can do is beat off while you watch her shower!” Marvin shouted. “She ain’t gonna be around too long. Gonna be crucified in three days.”

“Crucified! No shit? What the hell a pretty little girl like that do to get herself nailed to a cross?” A prisoner asked.

“Serial killer!” One of the other prisoners shot back, laughing.

“Naw, she ain’t no serial killer!” The first one said. “I’m a serial killer and I ain’t never seen her at any of our club meetings!”

“Treason,” Larry said.

“Damn! Well, traitor or not, she’s welcome to share my shower head,” a towering black prisoner growled. “Darrell won’t let nothin’ happen t’you, babe, just come on over here. Even let you share my soap!”

There was a clamor of offers from the other prisoners. A black, middle-aged female guard named Shelley, a supervisor with years of experience was there handing out soap and towels. She banged her nightstick on a pipe and said, “Y’all shut the fuck up! She damn sure ain’t goin’ in there with y’all, hell, most a y’all already got dicks hard as this pipe here just from seein’ her. Y’all wanna beat off, just get after it, but ain’t none a’ y’all gonna stick it in her! Try it and y’all’ll get it broke off!”

“Hmph! Assholes!” Shelley said, turning toward Ellie. “Y’all assholes too, by the way!” She eyed Larry and Marvin. “Y’all done raped this girl already, and don’t bullshit me that you didn’t, either. I can tell just lookin’ at her.”

“It ain’t rape,” Marvin said sheepishly. “It ain’t a crime if they’re sentenced to the cross.”

“So, just satisfy my curiosity here. Y’all do it while you was ‘sposed t’be on duty? It’s damn sure y’all weren’t guardin’ her during the time y’all was fuckin’ her,” Shelley said. “They oughta dock y’all a day’s pay for that along with a hit for shirkin’ your duty. What if you’da hurt her and made a problem for ‘em executin’ her? They’da fired yo’ lilly-white asses right now! Yeah, like I said, y’all are fuckin’ assholes!”

“All right now,” Shelley said to Ellie, “Plenty of shower heads available, slow time right now. Here’s a piece of soap. Take that one right there in the middle a’ this row, got a empty space on each side so you’re not right up against one a’ these stiff-dicked bastards. Try not t’drop that soap, now, an’ if y’do, do not bend over an’ pick it up, y’hear? We don’t need no riot!”

“Y-yes. I mean, yes ma’am!” Ellie replied.

“You an’ me gonna get along all right,” Shelley said. “Here’s some shampoo, too. Cheap shit, but all we got.” She handed Ellie the plastic bottle.

Ellie tried to ignore the thirty-plus sets of eyes that followed her as, still hugging herself, she tried to negotiate her way between the ten men already showering on either side of the row where her shower head was located.

Every one of them was turned facing the center of the walkway between the shower heads, pretending to wash their backs, praying her warm, soft, female body would at least brush the end of his penis.

“Uh, excuse me?” Ellie said timidly.

She had to turn sideways and slide between them as their wet, soapy bodies crowded her path. She tried not to stare, but It was impossible for her to look up; she had to keep her eyes on them, in front and behind her, trying to avoid touching them and setting them off. It was like threading her way through land mines.

“Man!” One of them said after she passed him, “I could feel the heat just radiating off her!”

“Yeah, like being scorched in a good way!”

“Oh wow! Her tits were jiggling right there, oh so close! I just wanted to kiss one of ‘em!”

“Oh! Oh my God!” Ellie said, shocked. The big hairy man she was about to pass had semen leaking in a long string from the tip of his penis. With her eyes glued to that, she pushed her hips back to give it a wide berth as she edged by. But then she felt the tip of the cock from the man behind her poke her in the ass.

“Ahh!” She yelped in fright and thrust her hips forward to avoid it, only to press her abdomen squarely into the dripping cock in front of her she was trying to avoid in the first place.

“AAHHHH!” She screamed in horror.

“Mmmmph! Ohhhh…” The cock’s owner moaned, his eyelids fluttering like he was about to pass out.

“AAAAHHHHH!!” She screamed again in disgust as a huge glob of his semen splatted her tummy a few inches below her navel.

She jerked back, only to be poked hard in the ass again by the man’s cock behind her. She said “Excuse me!” out of habit.

Hey, wait a minute! She thought, did I just say “excuse me” to that son of a bitch?

Just then a second glob of semen splattered her abdomen and began dripping down to the floor. She heard snickering from the other inmates around her. Ellie put her hands on her hips and waited until she thought the man in front of her was spent.

(Continued)

Chapter 11, continued from previous post:

“Are you done yet?” She asked, fuming, her face livid with rage.

“Yeah, I think so…” He said blissfully.

“You son of a bitch, you must have been saving that up since you got here!”

At least this time it’s on the outside of me, she thought.

“I’m about tired of this shit!” Ellie said, her rage building. “I’ve had a really bad day! I’ve been sentenced to death, by crucifixion, no less. I’ve been stripped and cavity searched in front of a crowd. I’ve been strapped down naked and had men poking and measuring my pussy, had all the hair between my legs ripped out, and got tattooed. Here, I’ll show you…

“Uhh… You! You sorry fuck!” She turned to the man behind her, “you fucking hold this stuff!” She thrust her soap and shampoo into his hands. Surprised, he took it.

“These are not gang tattoos!” Ellie shouted, holding up her hands and showing them the blue “X” tattoos.

“These are where they are gonna drive big iron spikes through my wrists in two more days, when they CRUCIFY ME!” Ellie yelled, her voice breaking. “I have them on the tops of my feet, too!”

There were exclamations all over the shower room at that.

“Then while I was strapped down naked, I got raped! And… and…” Ellie’s voice broke and she started to tear up. “All… all I want to do is wash the filthy sons of bitches off me!” She sobbed, shook herself – which made all her curvy parts jiggle, dazzling all the men, even though that was not what she intended.

“Now I’m just trying to take a shower! And you sorry fucks harass me and, you, what’s your name?” She asked, reaching up and putting her hands on the shoulders of the man who had just coated her tummy with semen. He gasped at her touch.

Oh shit! She thought, is he going to cum on me AGAIN? How is that even possible?

“M-my name?” He replied, his eyelids fluttering again.

I never knew I had such power in my touch! Ellie stared at him in wonder.

“Yeah, your name! Do you know your fucking name?”

“Uh, Bob?”

“Bob here just unloaded about a gallon of cum on me! Thanks a lot, Bob!”

“Sorry, couldn’t help it,” Bob said, indicating his penis. “It was just Little Bob here showin’ his appreciation!”

The other men around who heard him laughed.

“Oh! Ok, Bob. I get it!” Ellie leaned forward and shouted up in his face, ”FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!!” Then she sprang straight up, using his shoulders for leverage, and drove her right knee into his dangling balls as hard as she could.

Bob dropped to his knees, groaning, hands on his balls, then collapsed and rolled over on his side in a fetal position.

“Now,” Ellie continued angrily, “You bastards give me some room and let me get to my fucking shower head!”

She turned back to the man behind her who turned his hips to the side protectively, thinking she was going to try to knee him in the balls, too. “Give me my fucking soap and shampoo!” She said, contemptuously.

He quickly handed her stuff to her, then said, “Uh, you should be careful, that stuff is really slick!” Pointing to the white gelatinous puddle of semen on the tile floor between her feet.

“Thank you!” She said, and carefully stepped over it as she moved down toward her shower head.

The last two men, only a step away, who stood between her and her shower head, moved apart a little to let her get by, but not enough. Instead of turning sideways and squeezing between them, she strode face-on. She hit the one’s cock on her right side with the shampoo bottle before he realized what was coming.

“OW! SHIT!” He said, turning away protectively.

The one on her left anticipated and managed to dodge and catch her hard left-handed punch on his hip.

She heard Shelley shout, “That’s the way y’do it, honey!” Then, “What y’all sorry pieces of shit lookin’ at? Get y’all’s showers done an’ get the hell outta here!”

Ellie got to her shower head and did indeed have a little space around her. She turned the shower on, adjusted the temperature, found that lukewarm was all she could bear on the raw skin between her legs. She rinsed Bob’s semen off her abdomen, scrubbed it with the soap, rinsed, scrubbed it again. She scrubbed her hands that had touched it until she washed the memory of it away.

Then she washed her crotch, lifting one leg to get into her vulva and scrub the filth out, regardless of how it delighted the men watching. All she wanted to do was get Larry and Marvin off her and out of her as much as she possibly could.

When she’d done all she could do and felt a little better, she turned up the temperature and soaped up the rest of her body, letting the water run over her.

Ellie had tried to block out the comments of the men all around her watching her bathe. Now what they were saying began to filter through.

“Oh God, look at her, you ever see anything so beautiful?”

“…like a little goddess!”

“Damn! I could stand here and just watch her bathe for a week!”

Oh! She thought, nobody ever said anything like that about me! It sounds almost like… worship! Oh my God!

“Fucking slut!” Ok, scratch that one, She thought.

“I’m gonna memorize every bit of her so I don’t ever forget!”

“Oh God, I ain’t seen a naked woman for more’n twenty years, might not ever see one again.”

“Oh my God, the curve of her ass, those tits, amazing!”

These guys have definitely been in here for a long time! She thought.

Ellie gradually stopped making any effort to hide anything. Fuck it, let them see, she thought. Brightens their lives and doesn’t cost me anything. Three days and the whole damn world will see it all anyway.

Many of these men hadn’t seen a real live naked woman in years, some in decades.

She knew the foam and water running over her breasts and ass were driving the prisoners crazy, but she was beginning to get used to that. She couldn’t help but see some of the prisoners masturbating openly. One of the older men, probably a lifer, looked like he might have a heart attack and die.

She shampooed her hair and rinsed it twice, slowly turning around with her arms raised, massaging the shampoo luxuriously through her hair, letting the foam run down her back.

Let them get a good look, see me from all angles. This means a lot to them. Ellie thought.

After she had dried and wrapped up her hair with the worn towels Shelley gave her, Larry and Marvin returned her blanket and marched her to her cell.

It was a typical six-by-ten-foot cell. There was a narrow plastic bed with a thin mattress on her right as she walked in, a steel toilet and lavatory on the side wall. There was a basic toiletry kit on the bed, consisting of a comb, toothbrush, soap, small tube of toothpaste, a small towel.

Larry knelt down and shackled her left ankle to a chain fastened to the wall under the bed. She could reach the bed, toilet, and lavatory but nothing else. Two cameras monitored her every move. Ellie sat on the bed Indian-style and wrapped her blanket around her.

She was still sitting there when a medic and two guards, different ones, came to her cell about an hour later. She eyed them suspiciously and pulled her blanket more securely around her.

“Going to have to stick you now and put in a canula for IVs in the inside of your elbow,” the medic said. “You can keep your blanket! We’ll use this for IVs during the next couple of days while you’re here. It really won’t hurt much.”

“Ok,” she sighed. “Which arm do you want?”

“Right one. Let me make sure we have a good vein.” She held out her arm, uncovering her right breast as she did so, confirming she was indeed naked underneath the blanket.

“Sorry you’re not allowed any clothing,” the medic said. “Part of the ‘close confinement’ protocol to guarantee you can’t hide anything you might use to end your life.”

“Yeah, only got one place to hide something, and Larry and Marvin already checked that thoroughly.” Ellie grumbled.

“Heard about that,” the medic said.

“Oh well, might as well get used to everybody seeing me naked anyway, huh?”

“That’s one way to look at it!” The medic chuckled. “Ok, little pinch…”

It was more like a stab when he stuck the needle in her vein, but otherwise not much pain. He checked with normal saline to see it was clear, taped it all down and she was left with a piece of plastic tubing coming out of the inside of her elbow.

“Now I need to start some IV drugs. We’ll connect these to your IV, won’t hurt a bit,” the medic said as he hung three IV bags on a hook mounted on the wall above the bed.

“What… what kind of drugs, sir?” Ellie asked. She was careful now to be respectful to all of these men just to be safe.

“Antibiotics, prophylactic to stave off infection after your execution. Some fluids, something to help you relax. You’ll feel sleepy and a lot of people doze off for a while.”

“I’m afraid,” Ellie said. What if… I mean, what if I sleep straight through, wake up and it’s time for my execution, right then. I won’t sleep the whole time until then, will I?”

“No, that’s not gonna happen. Just a couple of hours maybe, just a nap. If you promise not to pull the IV out, I won’t have you put in restraints. If you pull it out, we’ll see and you’ll have to be strapped down again. You don’t want that, do you?”

“No, sir, please, I’ll be good, I will! You don’t have to strap me down, sir!” Ellie said, with an edge of pleading. She knew what being strapped down meant, being helpless and vulnerable.

“You need to use the toilet? Once I connect the IV, you’ll have to sit or lie on the bed until it runs out. Better go now. I’ll wait.”

Ellie got up, dragging her chain across the floor as she moved to the toilet. The men didn’t offer to leave. She had trouble arranging the blanket, pulled it off and threw it on the bed. She sat naked on the steel toilet.

“I can’t! Not in front of you! It won’t start!” Ellie complained after a moment.

One of the guards chuckled. “Might as well get used to that now,” he grinned.

“Here, try this,” the medic said as he turned on the water in the lavatory and let it splash in the steel basin. She closed her eyes. In a moment the sounds of urination began.

“Ow! That really burns!” Ellie said.

“What, you have a UTI?” The medic said, concerned. They did not want her sick when she was crucified.

“No, sir. Fresh wax job. Feels like sunburn!”

“I’ll get you some lotion for that,” he said, “Think I can swing a brush for that hair, too.”

“Oh! That would be so awesome! Thank you so much!” Ellie said gratefully.

She finished and used the paper carefully, patting, not rubbing, flushed and washed her hands before turning off the water.

“Ok, I’m ready, sir,” Ellie said.

The medic connected the IV, checked to be sure it was dripping, then stepped out, saying “Be right back.”

He returned in minutes with a small bottle of lotion for her crotch and a hairbrush. “Not sure where this came from,” he said about the brush. “The only women prisoners we ever have here are death row, and, uh… they’re not here long, so that’s most likely who left it behind.”

“Guess they wouldn’t need it anymore when they left.”

“Nope.”

Ellie took them thankfully. She looked at the plastic bottle of lotion hesitantly, started to set it on the bed.

“Sorry, I can’t leave that,” the medic said. “Prison policy. You can use what you need, then I have to take it.”

“I could commit suicide with lotion?” Ellie asked, incredulous.

“Don’t think so, but you could make yourself sick, maybe, and delay your execution.”

“Oh!” Ellie looked at the bottle with interest. “Hmm… well, that’s a thought.”

She poured a dollop of lotion in her hand, spread her legs, squatted a little and rubbed the lotion on her crotch in front of the medic and the two guards, who watched with interest. She returned the bottle to the medic, unwound the towel from her head and began brushing out her long coppery hair as they all left.

When she was done, Ellie draped her blanket over her shoulders and sat on the side of the bed for a while, head down, doing her best to think of something besides her execution. Her hair fell on either side of her face, blocking out her stark surroundings, giving her a place to hide for a time.

If they won’t allow any pubic hair to obscure my pussy, are they going to allow the hair on my head that would hide my face? Ellie thought. And, of course, she knew the answer. They’d chop it off short or put it in a ponytail or braid.

If I ask, would they allow me to have it in a ponytail? She wondered. I don’t want to lose my long hair! She raised a hand reflexively to drag her fingers through it. They could put it up on my head until… until they’re done with everything…

She looked down at her feet, stared again at the blue tattooed “X” marks there, imagined the heads of big iron nails, dark blood trailing down the tops of her feet, between her toes. Tears ran down her face, dripped on the floor, on her feet. She cried racking sobs that went on until she was cried out.

Not long after that she began to feel relaxed and found she didn’t care about her crucifixion. It was like it would happen to someone else, as if she were an observer, not the victim. She knew it was the drugs taking effect and didn’t care about that, either. She swung her feet around and lay back on the narrow bed, pulled the blanket over her. In a few more minutes she was asleep.

I actually had two younger sisters growing up so I did know better than that, but looking back over many years I realize how ignorant I was, and I think my friends were no better.
Same here. For years the girls were just "guys that act weird." But as I recall by Fourth Grade or Fifth Grade I was having fantasies about keeping some of the pretty lasses in my class locked up as my private captives; so that was the age of the great awakening. In China we start school at age 7 (or at least we did back then), but still, I think I headed down this path rather early. :)

t's a male-only prison so her presence creates quite a stir
Nice scenario!
“Oh! Ok, Bob. I get it!” Ellie leaned forward and shouted up in his face, ”FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!!” Then she sprang straight up, using his shoulders for leverage, and drove her right knee into his dangling balls as hard as she could.
This was hilarious :pancarta:
Thanks for all of the insightful thoughts. Keeping Ellie alive for five days on a cross would be a challenge! Luckily they have the GACP which contains detailed best practices for how you crucify someone and maintain them alive for extended periods, so they know things that we don't about this.

Other than positioning Ellie on the cross to allow her to lift herself up and take the stress off her arms, shoulders and chest so she can breathe more freely, I don't see anything else to do.

I don't believe she would ever be still long enough for this to be significant. She's going to be in agony from the nails along with constant muscle spasms, all of which are going to prod her to move much of the time. Even hanging by her wrists, her legs are probably going to shift around in response to spasms, body is going to twist and translate. Others have written about orthostatic incompetence (also known as orthostatic intolerance) being an issue in crucifixion, but I think they are just looking at crucifixion as hanging immobile, body suspended. In the model of crucifixion I believe fits with what the Romans did, and is what I'm using in this story, the legs are going to be active until Ellie is completely exhausted.

Regarding the sedile, it is torture and it is humiliating. Ellie will have to be desperate for any relief, at any price, for some respite from the nails. And she will never rest on it for long, because it HURTS a lot! This is not something she's going to perch on and sit for long periods, but it is available and she will try to use it. She CAN try to rest on top of the points of the horns, mainly the rear one since it is an inch taller. I don't think urinating would be an issue, but in any case this sedile has a peg that will go into her urethra, so she probably wouldn't be able to urinate anyway.

Hydration, nutrients, stimulants, antibiotics, Ellie is going to be getting all those and more through a PICC line inserted on the inside of her lower right calf, fed by a positive-displacement pump that delivers a constant dose regardless of her body's change in elevation while struggling. All of the equipment and IV bags are mounted in a vault just below ground level behind the cross with the delivery tube running inside the post until it exits on the back of the cross just beneath Ellie's feet to avoid contact with the nails, then connects to the port on her right leg.

There's an EMT present full-time to monitor her - he works for the guarding and maintenance contractor. He also gives Ellie all the water she wants when she's thirsty, offers it periodically even if she doesn't ask. Having experienced being on IV fluids and nothing by mouth for a couple of weeks, I know you still get thirsty even though your body is hydrated.

You'll see all this in the following chapters.
I hope Ellie doesn't get to know about the PICC so, in a delirious state once she's up in the cross, she could be asking *why I can't just die?"

Nice scenario!
Thanks! The Federal Penitentiary at Beaumont, TX is real and really is male-only. I kind of combined it with the Huntsville State Prison as far as executions, but like the name says, it's a Texas state prison, not a federal one. They actually do bring inmates from other prisons that house death row inmates, one for men and one for women, to Huntsville to execute them by lethal injection. And Huntsville State Prison is male-only.

This was hilarious :pancarta:
I had a good time writing that. It took a lot of rewrites to get it the way I wanted it, though!

I hope Ellie doesn't get to know about the PICC so, in a delirious state once she's up in the cross, she could be asking *why I can't just die?"
Oh, she knows about it. The medic explained what they were doing when they installed it in the prison early on the day she was executed.

The title of Chapter 12 is "Final Fitting." Doesn't seem foreboding because final fittings for some piece of clothing mean going and trying it on. But this is the final fitting for Ellie's Class 3 Gender-Specific sedile, and trying it on means being hung up on a cross and trying to sit on it while people watch. It's an instrument of torture, which means sitting on it hurts, a lot.

This is not her execution, but it is a crucifixion and it hurts. Ellie gets a vague idea just how bad it will be when they crucify her with nails in two days.

Once again, this is a long chapter, so just one chapter today.

Chapter 12: Final Fitting​

She awoke disoriented, groggy. She couldn’t be in prison. That had to be a nightmare, and now she was awake, she was naked under the thin blanket. But hey, she always slept naked, ever since she got away from the orphanage. But this bed… and there was a shackle on her left ankle… she didn’t want to believe it, but she knew it was true. She really was in prison. And she was awaiting her execution.

Crucifixion, nailed to a cross naked, in public.

Oh my God! She thought, panicking, how long have I… have I been asleep?

She sat up on the edge of the bed. Her IV was gone; someone had removed it while she was asleep. She shed the blanket and walked naked to the toilet, two steps, dragging her chain, sat on it and rubbed her eyes.

She looked up, saw one of the cameras with its red light on and flipped it off angrily. She instantly regretted that and hoped they wouldn’t give her any trouble over it. She already had trouble enough.

She peed, used the paper. She was still sore from the waxing, but it was better. She washed her hands, sat down on the bed and retrieved her blanket.

She heard a noise, looked up to see eyes looking in the port in the door. In a moment, the door opened and a guard brought her a bowl of clear chicken broth.

“No solid food for you from here on out. You can have Jell-o but that’s the best you’ll get.”

“How-how long was I asleep, sir?” She asked, afraid of the answer.

“Well, it’s seven a.m., so let’s see, about ten hours. You get more IVs this morning, then Wooster will be back about noon for the final fitting of your sedile. Your execution is day after tomorrow, so you still have a little time yet,” he said, “you know, before your punishment starts.”

************************​

The four guards arrived at her cell shortly before noon. Two of them came inside carrying cuffs and chains. Ellie was sitting cross-legged on her bed, her blanket over her shoulders, watching them warily.

“Okay, on your feet, prisoner!” One of them said.

Standing up is good, she thought. I’m not likely to get raped standing up, at least.

Ellie unfolded her legs and stood up next to the bed. She didn’t resist as one of the guards pulled her blanket off and dropped it on the bed. There wasn’t any point. The other guard passed a chain around her waist and locked it.

“Give me your wrists,” the first guard said.

Ellie held them out and watched while they fastened the padded cuffs on her, then clipped the chain between them to her waist chain. One of them knelt and fastened padded cuffs and chains on her ankles. They draped her blanket back over her shoulders, put the edges of it in her hands and led her out, two guards in front, two behind and Ellie in the middle.

Once again they made Ellie pass by cells with prisoners who catcalled and made lewd suggestions.

“Still ain’t got no panties, huh Ellie?”

“Fuck you, Bob, and Little Bob too!” Ellie knew some of their names now from the shower.

“Just leave her right here with me, boys, I’ll take good care of her!”

“Yeah Darrell, fuck you too!”

“Open that blanket and show me heaven, pleeease!” Another prisoner said.

Turning toward him, Ellie flipped her blanket open as wide as she could and flashed him, was gratified to see his eyes go wide and hear him say “Oh… oh… oh my God!” and “Thank youuu!” as she moved on. The guards were grinning, one of them shaking his head and laughing.

“You know you gonna kill these boys doin’ that!” One of the guards chuckled.

They passed the cells and the showers and came to an elevator. One of the guards unlocked it with a key, then they herded Ellie on. They descended until the indicator lights passed “B” and showed “B2” for sub-basement.

Oh shit! Ellie thought. The idea they were far underground gave her a sense of unease, of foreboding.

The doors slid open and they walked out into a concrete utility corridor with piping down one side. They turned right and walked down it perhaps a hundred feet until they came to a black steel door with peeling paint and “EXECUTION PREPARATION” stenciled on it in red letters.

Ellie’s sense of foreboding became one of fear. I don’t think this is going to be good, she thought.

One of the guards in front opened the door. Ellie balked at going through it, but the other guard in front took hold of her waist chain and pulled her inside while the two behind her crowded in, pushing her.

The room was about ten by twenty feet, a gray-painted concrete room with a high ceiling and fluorescent lights. It felt like one of those rooms where no one could hear you scream.

“What – what’s happening?” Ellie asked timidly, fear in her voice, her eyes darting around this room where they had brought her.

What are they going to do to me? This… looks like some kind of fucking torture chamber!

No one answered her.

There was a long, narrow metal table, bolted to the floor, on the end of the room nearest the entrance. It was only about eighteen inches wide and maybe seven feet long, with three sets of nylon straps dangling from its sides. It had a wooden beam lying in a recess across its far end, whose ends extended about two feet beyond the sides of the table.

Wooster was already there, waiting.

“Let’s get her up on the table, get her ready,” he said.

Oh no, no, they’re going to strap me down to that table, just like yesterday, she thought.

A guard pulled her blanket away. Ellie didn’t resist, knowing she’d never be allowed to keep it. She stared at the table, feeling an ache in the pit of her stomach as her vulnerability sank in.

I’m naked. And I’m in chains, in a room full of men who can do anything they want to me, anything at all!

“Ohhh no, please don’t hurt me!” Ellie moaned. She slid her hands down and cupped her fingers between her legs protectively.

Two of the guards turned her around, one took her shoulders and the other her legs as they picked her up and laid her on the table with her head toward the end with the beam. The guard that had her legs released them, quickly walked around the table and slipped his hands behind her mid and low back and together the two men positioned the back of her neck on the beam.

“No need to strap her down, she’s not going anywhere,” Ellie heard Wooster say.

If I fight, they’ll strap me down! Oh God, I don’t want to be held down like that again, helpless!

Those two guards kept hold of her upper arms and waited while one of the other guards unfastened her cuffs from the waist chain, then unfastened the chain between her wrists, leaving the cuffs in place. They moved their grip to her forearms, pulling them up to bring her wrists up toward her shoulders. She thought they would pull them up higher, over her head like the day before. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself

She heard a click on each side and realized they had locked her padded wrist cuffs into brackets already mounted on the beam. She crossed one knee over the other protectively, desperately trying not to panic.

One of them lifted her head, swept her long red hair down out of the way, draped it over a shoulder and down between her breasts. A guard was removing her waist chain, and another was fiddling with the chain between her ankle cuffs.

Wooster consulted his phone and said, “Sixteen and a half inches.”

A guard on either side of her moved the brackets along the beam, pulling her arms along with them. They used a carpenter’s folding ruler to measure the distance from a mark at the center of the beam, beneath her head, and twisted wingnuts by hand to lock the brackets in place.

“Please, sir? Wh-what are you doing to me?” She asked in a quavering voice, fear mounting. Her hands were locked in place on the beam, out to either side of her head.

Before, when her hands were shackled together, she had enough movement to pick up things, scratch her nose. She could put up her hands to protect her face.

Now she could flex her fingers, but she couldn’t move her hands at all. She was helpless with her hands shackled to the beam. It felt claustrophobic.

“Simulates your cross, but no nails. Not going to hurt you,” Wooster said. “Well, not a lot, anyway.”

“M-my cross?”

That didn’t calm her down much.

One of the guards pulled her legs out straight, pushed her ankles together and she heard a click. When she tried to change her position and bend one knee, she realized her ankles were locked together. The claustrophobia increased, as if her world had just shrunk.

“Ohhhh!” Ellie moaned in fear.

She was helpless, totally at the will of these men around her.

“Good to go!” One of the guards said.

“Let’s hang her up,” Wooster replied.

“Oh! Oh please, no!” Ellie began to beg.

“Calm down,” Wooster said, “I just need to see how your body hangs when you’re in crucifixion position. Everybody’s weight distribution is different. Bigger tits pull a girl’s chest forward, roll her hips back. Cute round ass like yours pushes against the cross, forces your hips forward and your pussy and asshole with them. Have to be able to account for that in my design.”

Two of the guards had hold of the ends of the beam while another was poised to take her legs when they slid her off the head of the table. She found she could barely struggle.

I can’t… I can’t do anything! I’m helpless! They can do anything they want with me! She fought the urge to scream.

“Ohhh!” Ellie moaned, on the edge of panic. “Please-please don’t hurt meee! Ohhhhh!”

The guards kept her level, hands under her thighs and gripping her butt and carried her backwards as she strained to turn her head, swinging her hair out of the way to see what was waiting for her there. She hadn’t paid attention before to that post, and only now she realized it was the upright portion of a cross.

That’s… it’s the post for a cross! This thing they’ve shackled my hands to is the crosspiece! They’re going to hang me on a cross, crucify me! Oh please no!

She sucked in her breath as they reached the post, twisted her head side-to-side to see. The guards stepped up onto step stools on each side and she heard a wooden clack and felt the impact of the crosspiece against the upright behind her head. The guard supporting her legs lowered her feet to the floor directly in front of it. The other guards brought the crosspiece up and she quickly stood, relieved to have her feet resting on something solid, even though she couldn’t move with her ankles shackled together.

“No struggling, now, don’t make this harder than it has to be!” Wooster warned, in front of her.

Please let this be a nightmare, not real! I have to wake up!

“Oh God Oh God Oh God…” Ellie gasped, “Please don’t crucify me! It’s not time, I-I’m not ready!”

Wooster snorted. “Whoever is?“

The two guards began to slide the beam upward on the post, a grating sound of wood on wood, pulling Ellie’s arms out straight and then taut. She rose up on her toes, stretching to touch for a few seconds longer as the pull on her arms became greater and then the floor was out of reach.

“Oh shit! Shit!” Ellie panicked, her last contact with anything like reality gone. Her breathing was rapid, eyes wide in fear.

“Careful now!” One of the guards lifting her said to the other. “Keep a good grip on the beam, keep it level, don’t let it twist with her hangin’ on it!”

A few inches more, which for Ellie might as well have been ten feet once her toes no longer touched the ground, and they slid the beam back over the tenon at the top of the post and lowered it down. Ellie felt the solid “chunk” sound when the beam locked in place and was no longer moving.

“Ohhh… ohhh… ohhh…” She moaned with every breath, terrified.

Ellie was hanging by her wrists. She felt the wooden post against her shoulders and butt, tried to raise her feet and place them against it but was confused with them cuffed together. She took a deep breath, tried to calm herself.

The guard who had been supporting her legs was fastening a bracket around the post, cool metal against the backs of her thighs. He slid it up a little as instructed by Wooster, locked it in place. He reached down and pulled Ellie’s ankles up and hooked their cuffs to the bracket.

“Down a little, Joe, align the tattoos on her feet with the marks on the post,” Wooster told him.

“Uh, which ones? There’s a lot of marks here, for all the ones been hung on this post!”

“Yeah,” Wooster said, “but not too many short as this girl. Look for a red mark, think it’s the highest one.”

“Ok, got it!”

The final touch was the webbing strap over the tops of her feet and around the post that flattened her soles against the cross and forced her knees apart. Wooster pushed her knees in and out and watched her feet.

“A little tighter on that strap, Joe,” he told the guard. “Her feet won’t be able to move that much when they’re nailed.” She heard the clicks of the ratchet and felt the strap tighten across her feet.

“My shoulders, ohhh…” Ellie said, “Feels like my fucking arms are being pulled out of socket!”

“It’s supposed to,” Wooster said. “You’re crucified, just not nailed to that cross. Now push yourself up!”

“But… you’re going to get me down soon, aren’t you? H-how long are you going to make me hang up here?”

“As long as it takes. Could be an hour, could be all day if you fuck around and don’t cooperate.”

“All day? I could die!”

“Not a chance!” Wooster laughed. “Oh, you’re dying right now, very slowly, a drop of life at a time. If you stayed up there a few days and we didn’t do anything but give you a little water once in a while, you would be dead. Today, you’re just going to die a little bit!”

(Continued)

Back
Top Bottom