The Torture Camp

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alice is getting married soon. When it came to planning an extra special hen weekend, her best friends and bridesmaids knew exactly where to send her. Of course, it wouldn't be fair to her future husband for his new wife's sex to be so badly used and abused just before the wedding that it would still be too tender for him to enjoy on their honeymoon, so they couldn't book the Torture Camp’s full programme for her. To make sure none of the guards get carried away Alice has even been allowed a special pair of ‘perve pants' to protect her genitals. The same thing was going to apply to her mouth, but fortunately Alice herself has decided that isn't necessary.

Hope the wedding goes with a bang, Alice!

Slave_gagged_and_chained_in_a_dungeon_(3210).jpgSlave_gagged_and_chained_in_a_dungeon_(3199).jpgSlave_gagged_and_chained_in_a_dungeon_(3193).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!
Excellent concept! I'm a big fan of concepts like that or where a re-enactment ends up very authentic for the subgirl.

This thread could be interesting but I deplore that you said that it will be drived by the most sadistic Masters (Mistress) ...
I think that BDSM is not welcome for sadism : BDSM is a reciprocation between a Sum and a Sub and the two parts have to do in this way ...
For me, I couldn't practice it without love, without a great collusion between two (or more, why not ?) people ... but always in the respect of the victim ! A sadist doesn't care of that ...
So, dont invit me ....... :D:tejeqteje:

Alice is getting married soon. When it came to planning an extra special hen weekend, her best friends and bridesmaids knew exactly where to send her. Of course, it wouldn't be fair to her future husband for his new wife's sex to be so badly used and abused just before the wedding that it would still be too tender for him to enjoy on their honeymoon, so they couldn't book the Torture Camp’s full programme for her. To make sure none of the guards get carried away Alice has even been allowed a special pair of ‘perve pants' to protect her genitals. The same thing was going to apply to her mouth, but fortunately Alice herself has decided that isn't necessary.

Hope the wedding goes with a bang, Alice!

View attachment 568084View attachment 568085View attachment 568086
Actually, her genitals should be unprotected.

Back
Top Bottom