The Torture Camp

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread could be interesting but I deplore that you said that it will be drived by the most sadistic Masters (Mistress) ...
I think that BDSM is not welcome for sadism : BDSM is a reciprocation between a Sum and a Sub and the two parts have to do in this way ...
For me, I couldn't practice it without love, without a great collusion between two (or more, why not ?) people ... but always in the respect of the victim ! A sadist doesn't care of that ...
So, dont invit me ....... :D:tejeqteje:

What's the difference between BDSM and a relationship between a slave and a master then?

I think slave/Master or Mistress is one way of interpreting the SM bit, though of course Sado-masochism is another. But BDSM is more focused on the erotic activities - bondage, chastisement, torture - the slave/Master relationship may well involve such activities, but there's a lot more to it.

I think slave/Master or Mistress is one way of interpreting the SM bit, though of course Sado-masochism is another. But BDSM is more focused on the erotic activities - bondage, chastisement, torture - the slave/Master relationship may well involve such activities, but there's a lot more to it.

It seems to me that in a master/slave relationship, such activities fit in harmoniously along the relationship itself. The BDSM seems to to have that dependence reversed.

I think the difference between BDSM as a real life practice and that as a pure fantasy could complicate the matter.

A real life BDSM relationship MUST be based on mutual affection and respect because it would be a case of criminal abuse otherwise. You can pretend you are a "real" slave or a master all you want, it's essentially just a fantasy nevertheless. That doesn't mean it's something not important or useless, but having a 24/7 TPE relationship with a consenting submissive is not the same thing with enslaving and abusing another human being without his or her approval.

As such, all legit BDSM relationships in real life cannot escape the boundary of mutual affection and respect, unless you are a sex offender, in which case it ceases to be BDSM but becomes a criminal act.

The point to note here is that BDSM covers more than that boundary because there are people who enjoy it purely as a fantasy, so they are free from such real life constraints. I believe it is because real life BDSM must be practiced within this boundary that sometimes its restriction is confused with its essence.

Of course, I'm not arguing that browsing CF is better than having a session with your partner in real life. But those people don't have to base their fantasy upon any mutual affection or respect and can abuse their slaves or victims anyway they want in their mind or artworks.

And even among those people, there exists quite a wide range of spectrum regarding how much violence they would tolerate in such a fantasy. I, for example, don't like any sort of death or extreme torture but I also don't want to see any hint of affection between the tormentors and their victims in my version of BDSM fantasies.

I want to see my slave girls to be despised and treated with utter contempt. I want their owners or wardens to treat them like animals and destroy any remnant of human dignity of them. However, I'm aware of other people who are not much into such kind of an abuse but crave to burn, mutilate, or hang their slave girls instead.

Can anyone claim that I or those people don't understand BDSM because it doesn't involve an element of mutual affection? I don't believe to be so. It's just that BDSM encompasses a whole different range of fetishes which may or may not compatible with each other, despite having certain common elements.

Personally, I don't see any need to confine BDSM in a narrow definition because even such elements that I cannot enjoy myself can be interesting to someone else, with whom I may share some of my fantasies.

Last edited:
I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!
Yes, please invite me in. Sounds perfect!

I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!
yes please!

This concept invites all kinds of devious ideas and thought. Visiting the camp on one's own, visiting as a couple (husband/wife) is also very compelling. We're looking forward to some spicy exchanges. Thanks.

Wow IRL this thread is a fantastic release for my hidden longings!

In my fantasy life (ie everything that follows) I am bisexual and an obsessive pain slut, constantly daydreaming of being abused by a sadistic tormentor whose single minded desire is to make me scream in a dungeon full of ingenious torture instruments (many specifically for stimulating my sweet girlie bits!). But up to now I have had to keep my feelings well and truly hidden.

Now All that has changed! Recently a site member has contacted me and after getting to know me (and my manic needs) took me to visit the nearby Hurtmore castle. He ensured that my tour ended up at the renowned castle dungeons.

I innocently asked to be shown the cruel devices and how they were used. He blushed when I pointed to the pear and asked 'what's that for?' He then overcame his shyness to revealed his true self blurting out: "I love dungeons" and more to the point: "I would love to clamp your gorgeous body to one of the frames and 'stimulate' you with these instruments!".

I knew exactly what he meant by 'stimulate' so my heart jumped as I thought "Is this the determind sadist I have been looking for all my life?". I agreed and tried to sound reluctant, scared even, as nothing encourages a pure sadist more than the raw fear of his or her victim, and yes I really was scared and shaking a little
He looked relieved as he thought "At last I have a pretty little pain slut to practice my fearsome perversions on"

So now I am being treated to exhilarating sessions in the castle torture chambers suffering the brutal inventions of his fertile mind and regularly having his muscled and well hung body vigorously service me.

Here's the moment we reached the first dungeon:
Z_Dungeon notice_S.jpg

The notice told me I could have a great time here if only my friend was up for it!
Z_Dungeon noticeA_S.jpg

Can anyone claim that I or those people don't understand BDSM because it doesn't involve an element of mutual affection? I don't believe to be so. It's just that BDSM encompasses a whole different range of fetishes which may or may not compatible with each other, despite having certain common elements.

Personally, I don't see any need to confine BDSM in a narrow definition because even such elements that I cannot enjoy myself can be interesting to someone else, with whom I may share some of my fantasies.
I'm totally agreeding that ...
Though, I dont practice the "full" bdsm : in our current life, we have not any bdsm'relation ; my Judith and I dont consider that one of us couldn't have a Dom'role in our real life : so, we limit the bdsm to our sessions, what it doesn't signify that, as I assume my Sum'role, I'm receiving from Judith a quantity of pain that she judges necessary to apply to bring me this wonderful state previous to reach this famous "pain and pleasure" that she is enjoying to realize !
Then, when it's done, she's happy and we can have some sexual'relations before to join our current life ...
But it's OUR conception of BDSM and each people can practice what he thinks the best ...
Two pics, made by Sed, shown wery well our collusion during our BDSM'sessions :

Paskell needles_1.jpg Paskell needles_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom