The Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bergie14

Kurt entered the basement wearing the smallest of his leopard print g strings and nothing else. Immediately, he wondered if he'd made a wise choice. Torture equipment was everywhere, and it was well built. A rack, St. Andrews, strappado, whips, chains, examination table, two separate crosses suitable for crucifixion, and much more adorned the large room. His g string struggled to hide the bulge that betrayed his excitement to finally be here.
"I'm Ted," his host greeted calmly. "Do you surrender to me?"
Kurt took a breath. "Yes."
"Excellent," Ted smiled for the first time. "Let's begin. Strip."

Reluctantly, Kurt let his loincloth fall to the floor. Ted shackled his wrists to the ceiling. Then a spreader bar was attached to his ankles. After making sure that Kurt was hard, Ted tied a thin rope around Kurt's sac. That thin rope was then tied to a longer rope which went around the middle of the spreader bar and then up to the ceiling. From there a weight was attached and the rope allowed to 3dangle. Kurts sac was now painfully lifted upward.
"I want information," Ted said matter of factly. "And you're going to give it to me." The first beads of sweat formed on Kurts face and torso as he struggled to alleviate the pain being delivered to his groin. "Struggle," Ted commanded. "Entertain me!" He admired the predicament that his captive was in. "While you do that, I'll be over here putting the finishing touches on a stretching rack and a cross built for your crucifixion. How long before you crack and beg to tell me everything that you know?"

"Uhhhh," Kurt replied as his naked body struggled against his bonds.
"Don't you think you should save your strength? You aren't going anywhere until I give you my permission. You are my captive. You are helpless."
Kurt just looked at Ted, knowing that Ted was right.
"Now I'm going to untie your sac from this rope. Gradually you're going to be freed from this setup I've put you in. Then you're going to walk over to that rack and lay on it for me and I'm going to tie you to it. And you aren't going to resist. If you do, I promise you that I will make you suffer even more. Do you understand?"
Kurt didn't like his alternatives, but there was no question that he had volunteered to be tortured. And now here he was.

Reluctantly, Kurt let his loincloth fall to the floor. Ted shackled his wrists to the ceiling. Then a spreader bar was attached to his ankles. After making sure that Kurt was hard, Ted tied a thin rope around Kurt's sac. That thin rope was then tied to a longer rope which went around the middle of the spreader bar and then up to the ceiling. From there a weight was attached and the rope allowed to 3dangle. Kurts sac was now painfully lifted upward.
"I want information," Ted said matter of factly. "And you're going to give it to me." The first beads of sweat formed on Kurts face and torso as he struggled to alleviate the pain being delivered to his groin. "Struggle," Ted commanded. "Entertain me!" He admired the predicament that his captive was in. "While you do that, I'll be over here putting the finishing touches on a stretching rack and a cross built for your crucifixion. How long before you crack and beg to tell me everything that you know?"

Freed from his restraints, Kurt looked toward the rack.
"Isn't she beautiful? She's waiting for you," Ted taunted as he checked out Kurt's erection. Kurt slowly walked toward it. Once there he lay down, spread eagle. Ted secured his wrists first and then his ankles. Then Ted spoke again, "This device will bring you agony as you've never known. You can struggle against it, but you cannot win. While it pulls your limbs from your torso, I will continue your humiliation by playing with your naked body. Maybe I'll tease your cock and balls. Maybe I'll shove something into you. Or maybe something else. But know this. You are going to suffer for me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt entered the basement wearing the smallest of his leopard print g strings and nothing else. Immediately, he wondered if he'd made a wise choice. Torture equipment was everywhere, and it was well built. A rack, St. Andrews, strappado, whips, chains, examination table, two separate crosses suitable for crucifixion, and much more adorned the large room. His g string struggled to hide the bulge that betrayed his excitement to finally be here.
"I'm Ted," his host greeted calmly. "Do you surrender to me?"
Kurt took a breath. "Yes."
"Excellent," Ted smiled for the first time. "Let's begin. Strip."

"Uhhhh," Kurt replied as his naked body struggled against his bonds.
"Don't you think you should save your strength? You aren't going anywhere until I give you my permission. You are my captive. You are helpless."
Kurt just looked at Ted, knowing that Ted was right.
"Now I'm going to untie your sac from this rope. Gradually you're going to be freed from this setup I've put you in. Then you're going to walk over to that rack and lay on it for me and I'm going to tie you to it. And you aren't going to resist. If you do, I promise you that I will make you suffer even more. Do you understand?"
Kurt didn't like his alternatives, but there was no question that he had volunteered to be tortured. And now here he was.

Freed from his restraints, Kurt looked toward the rack.
"Isn't she beautiful? She's waiting for you," Ted taunted as he checked out Kurt's erection. Kurt slowly walked toward it. Once there he lay down, spread eagle. Ted secured his wrists first and then his ankles. Then Ted spoke again, "This device will bring you agony as you've never known. You can struggle against it, but you cannot win. While it pulls your limbs from your torso, I will continue your humiliation by playing with your naked body. Maybe I'll tease your cock and balls. Maybe I'll shove something into you. Or maybe something else. But know this. You are going to suffer for me."

As Ted gradually finished securing Kurt's ankles and wrists to the famous torture furniture, Kurt considered his prospects for getting off of it while he coukd still walk. He decided that he didnt like his odds. Ted now stood over him, carefully examining his victim.
"It was most generous of you to strip for me. Of course, you know you really don't have much choice if you want to see your daughters again."
"You said you'd let them go. I've done what you asked."
"Yes, that's true, isn't it? Well after you cooperate a little more, I will release them. In the meantime, I told you that you were going to suffer. I am a man of my word. " He turned a rolled that took slack up from the ropes that held his ankles. Kurt was fully spread eagle now at Ted's feet. "I want to hear you convey your surrender to me." He turned the roller another few inches, and now Kurt could feel tension from the ropes.
"Ok," Kurt wanted. "I surrender to you. I have stripped for you. I have come to this torture chamber so that you can punish me and make me suffer for your own entertainment. I know you will do these things to me, and that i am powerless to stop it. Please enjoy my body and my suffering, because they are yours."
"Excellent," Ted praised. "I do enjoy those things, and i enjoy watching you as you struggle to find some relief from from being pulled limb from limb. But there is no relief for you. Sweat covers your naked body as you hopelessly struggle against the ropes. Your hard cock begs me to torment it." With that, Ted allowy d Jury's piss slit and took a good look. While he did so, his firm right hand held the base of Kurt's cock and squeezed. This did not provide relief, however, as Kurt's cock simply became even more engorged.
Kurt groaned. Ted enjoyed this form of involuntary praise. For the first time now, precum began to ooze out of Kurt's rock hard shaft. This time, it did so in an amount sufficient enough to roll down the rod of the captive. Neither was this any form of relief, however, as the pressure to cum simply built up further inside Kurt's groin. Ironically, though, Kurt knew that if he did get the relief that he craved, the price would be his own considerable humiliation.
"Would you like to show me your cum," Ted taunted his prisoner as he slowly but purposefully stroked his victim's now aching rod.
"I will not cum for you," Kurt defiantly asserted.
"Perhaps you're right," Ted sighed. "It may be best if you just continue to crave relief and think about the orgasm that i simply will not allow you to enjoy."
Kurt groaned louder now. "Yes," Ted said, "by all means continue to struggle to hold on to your massive load of cum just waiting to shoot for me." With that, he laughed in contempt of the pride of his prisoner.

"It is time to stretch you further," Ted announced. "And then, perhaps, you will shoot your load for me."
"No," Kurt glaringly protested, but the noise from the gears and levers doing their awful work drowned out his futile commands. All he could do now was suffer. He still struggled what little he could, but much of his body was off the platform of the rack and just was suspended by the ropes causing him so much suffering. His body now fully glistened in sweat. He became aware of Ted kneeling down beside him once more. Any doubt of this was removed when Kurt began to feel his swollen rod being cruelly manipulated by his captor.
"Ready to show me your cum, prisoner?"
But Kurt, instead of being defiant, focused on his breathing--both to manage the pain as well as to try to control his urge to do as his captor wanted. But his sac ached with what seemed like gallons of cum, and his rod throbbed with desire to unload it. It was clear to Kurt, as well as to Ted, that he didn't have along before he would humiliate himself.
"Don't fight anymore," Ted admonished. "Surrender. I have won." With that, Ted offered some assertive strokes. Kurt groaned in one last attempt to hold back, but it was no use. He felt his load surging, as Ted worked Kurt's cock to climax. But then, just as Kurt's load blasted out of him, Ted did the imaginable: he let go. With a laugh, Ted enjoyed only a narrow trickle of cum oozing out of his helpless prisoner.
Kurt groaned yet again. "Why not finish me?"
Ted chuckled again. "Because that's what you crave. What I crave is your body aching for real relief--relief that your captor will not allow you to enjoy. Suffer more for me."
Ted then moved to release his prisoner from the rack, and in stages, this took place. When his ankles and wrists were finally freed, in that order, he was half dragged to his next area of torment. He was made to stand, if somewhat unsteadily, while his captor tied his wrists to ropes that hung from the ceiling well above them. Once done, Ted cranked a pulley that took up the slack. Kurts arms were now extended straight overhead, his still-naked body completely vulnerable, his still-hard cock at full attention.
Ted disappeared for a moment and returned with two formidable leather whips. He took a few moments to gently wipe them across the front of Kurts naked body. Kurt made no effort to move, just silently maintaining eye contact with his adversary. Ted took a moment to raise the ropes still further, so that only Kurts toes remained in touch with the floor.
"When you beg me to use my ass plugs on you, I will know that you've had enough. Until then, please enjoy your suffering."
The first crack of the whip tore into the flesh on Kurts back.

The momentum of the lashing forced his body to swing forward a little. Then, as Kurt's body naturally swung back, another lash was ready to meet him. Sweat now poured from him, and he was fighting the urge to grunt as the number of lashes reached double digits.
He was aware, but had stopped caring, that his nakedness was on display for his captor. The discomfort from what he endured to this point was having a cumulative effect. His body sagged as it hung for the whipping.
After twenty-five lashes there was a pause. He felt, but could not see, his back, was, and legs being explored by the hands of his captor.
"Very nice," Ted complemented him. "I am so pleased that you voluntarily stripped for me. I am enjoying your suffering a great deal." Silently, he stopped probing Kurt's backside and walked to his front. Kurt's cock, still engorged but not quite as hard as it had been previously, was studied by Ted. Gentle, barely noticeable stroking brought his cock back to full attention.
"We can't ignore the need of the front of your body to endure punishment," Ted stated as his whip painfully cracked across Kurt's nipples, causing an almost inaudible grunt from the captive.
"Do you have anything to confess, my captive? Now would be a good time."

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m actually working on this story. Almost ready to post some stuff. Stay tuned!!! Let me know if you’d like input. I’d be happy to have you as a consultant!

Oh excellent! I'd love to see more, quite rare to find a male/male torture session that's so arousing, personally. Well done so far, and feel free to message me if you want consultation, I'd be honored :)

Back
Top Bottom