The Town

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jane had been continually violated for over an hour. In her position they had a choice of her cunt and her anus - and made sure they used both at will. And her mouth of course. Her breasts bruised from rough handling.

The two younger girls Fareing little better. Rough men taking lust on their young bodies. Hard raping cocks.

Half a dozen me at the back of the queue note the family nearby and with little communication as a group move towards.

Ellie Vanessa and I are out to work cleaning cocks.

The rapes continued until all were stated for now. They had decided my nieces fates.

Sophie was to be tied to a stake at the side of the town square. With her elbows tied behind to thrust her chest out ready for the knife. And her legs wide. Her overused cunt displayed and dripping into the bundles of firewood piled between.

Katie was to be broken and laced into the spokes of the cartwheel nearby where the audience will have a good view of her agony.

Facing the pair three whipping posts so that their mother Vanessa, Jane and i will have a good view as we await our whipping.

Ellie is tied nude to a stake, prior to her sale. To be available for inspection.

Which leaves chloe. Shamed and pregnant. Nude, with her swollen breasts and belly. And the judges about to pronounce her fate.

Our shackles are undone and replaced with wrists in front. Them each of us is led to a thick pine. whipping post. The chain between our wrists shackles is attached to a ring, so each of us is stretched up. My excited bteasts press against the warm wood of the post. Our legs are left free to entertain the crowd. As they know what will happen as the whips bite.

The silver tray is placed on a table next to Sophie. She looks at it with terrified eyes.

Two large men stand next to Katie as the wheel is fitted to an axel so its horizontal and about three feet from the ground. Stripped to the waist They each have a heavy iron bar and a club hammer hanging from thick leather belts. She looks small and frail between them. One is feeling her soft breasts.

Ellie is being fingered by two fat, sweaty men. As they discuss her value.

And the judges are about to announce Chloe’s sentence. The crowd are hushed. Hoping for the best outcome.

Last edited:
The rapes continued until all were stated for now. They had decided my nieces fates.

Sophie was to be tied to a stake at the side of the town square. With her elbows tied behind to thrust her chest out ready for the knife. And her legs wide. Her overused cunt displayed and dripping into the bundles of firewood piled between.

Katie was to be broken and laced into the spokes of the cartwheel nearby where the audience will have a good view of her agony.

Facing the pair three whipping posts so that their mother Vanessa, Jane and i will have a good view as we await our whipping.

Ellie is tied nude to a stake, prior to her sale. To be available for inspection.

Which leaves chloe. Shamed and pregnant. Nude, with her swollen breasts and belly. And the judges about to pronounce her fate.
How delightfully cruel...

She is brought forward. Naked and vulnerable. The head judge smiles. We have discussed this girls fate. In view of her age and her condition (he reaches a hand to her swollen belly) we have discussed leniency and clemency. And that course has many merits.

Indeed her own advocate has made a powerful plea on her behalf. That she wishes to plead the belly.

He pauses dramatically.

On the other hand There is the need to set an example. And make an example of this girl to deter others from flaunting their charms. And so inflaming the fine young men of this town that they are provoked to an overwhelming desire for sex.

And there is also an expectancy of the family that she should suffer to atone for her part in the death of a fine young soldier.

And finally to provide appropriate entertainment for the considerable crowd gathered here. Who woukd be disappointed by inappropriate judicial leniency.

She is brought forward. Naked and vulnerable. The head judge smiles. We have discussed this girls fate. In view of her age and her condition (he reaches a hand to her swollen belly) we have discussed leniency and clemency. And that course has many merits.

Indeed her own advocate has made a powerful plea on her behalf. That she wishes to plead the belly.

He pauses dramatically.

On the other hand There is the need to set an example. And make an example of this girl to deter others from flaunting their charms. And so inflaming the fine young men of this town that they are provoked to an overwhelming desire for sex.

And there is also an expectancy of the family that she should suffer to atone for her part in the death of a fine young soldier.

And finally to provide appropriate entertainment for the considerable crowd gathered here. Who woukd be disappointed by inappropriate judicial leniency.
It is essential that the crowd is not disappointed!

He pauses dramatically.

Its not just the crowd that would be disapointed with leniency.

The judges huddle and discuss. One stands to announce. We have seven females here, guilty of the most heinous crimes. Three are to be whipped, and then crucified. Jane, as the murderess, and Gillain and Vanessa as accessories. Ellie is to be sold as a whore. Sophie is Have her pretty breasts cut off before being slowly impaled. Katie is to be broken on the wheel. Which Leaves only a few appropriate fates for Chloe. After due consideration of her crimes, of her condition and her figure, and the entertainment of the crowd, it has been decided that she is to be slowly roasted alive over a fire pit. For most it will be something to observe. We know that some have other tastes and the general prohibition against cannibalism is to be lifted temporarily and so those who have a taste for girl flesh may indulge. This is the order of the court.

They discuss the order of events. We are all distraught, and especially for the girls who will suffer such terrible fates. Chloe is put in the pillory so that the townspeople and visitors can examine and feel her. Her swollen breasts and belly hanging down and her big bottom pushed up invitingly. A few men unbutton their britiches

Hands feel her fat breasts and rub her belly as she weeps for her baby and her fate. She is fed a cock by a heavily built man - to baste you from the inside his wife laughs gleefully

Last edited:
After much heated discussion they decide to start the whipping of me and Vanessa Twenty lashes to our backs. Then twenty to our fronts. So that we can then be nailed to our crosses and have a good view of the torture and destruction of our daughters. Jane is to be taken to a bed nearby to be raped again. The sun has started to rise and is warming our backs and the sturdy whipping posts as we stand, wrists shackled and hooked to the post to we are stretched for the whips. The crowd gather and hush - as the executioners take delight in showing us the cruel whips. My skin crawls in anticipation. My mind racing - I have no measure. Bare bottom Spankings from my father and uncle as a young girl - yes they hurt. But.....

A few swooshes. And then a crack. A pause as my shocked nerves closed in disbelief - then a scream - as though detached - its me - and fire in my back. Nothing could compare. I want to die. Now. Before any more strokes. No no no please....

One....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom