The Town

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few swooshes. And then a crack. A pause as my shocked nerves closed in disbelief - then a scream - as though detached - its me - and fire in my back. Nothing could compare. I want to die. Now. Before any more strokes. No no no please....
I don't underrstand well

By 10 I am weeping and howling - to the delight of the crowd. A pause while the executioners have a rest and a drink - and Vanessa and I are turned so our raw backs are against the posts. Breasts thrust forward. Inviting the attention of the whips. Nipples proud and erect - to the delight of the crowd of onlookers. The first stroke snickers across my breasts for the tip to find my left armpit. Excruciating.

Stroke after slow stroke. Finding breasts, belly button, mound, labia as I kick each leaving a thin wheal and a bloody end to the cruel trail.

10 and turned - left handed to criss cross our backs. Another ten and then back to front. Both sides. Like fire. This time they aim for our feminine parts - clitoris and nipples. As well as breasts and bellies. The crowd cheering every on target stroke. And at last - finished .....

Last edited:
By 10 I am weeping and howling - to the delight of the crowd. A pause while the executioners have a rest and a drink - and Vanessa and I are turned so our raw backs are against the posts. Breasts thrust forward. Inviting the attention of the whips. Nipples proud and erect - to the delight of the crowd of onlookers. The first stroke snickers across my breasts for the tip to find my left armpit. Excruciating.

Stroke after slow stroke. Finding breasts, belly button, mound, labia as I kick each leaving a thin wheal and a bloody end to the cruel trail.

10 and turned - left handed to criss cross our backs. Another ten and then back to front. Both sides. Like fire. This time they aim for our feminine parts - clitoris and nipples. As well as breasts and bellies. The crowd cheering every on target stroke. And at last - finished .....
.....or not......

Your story is magnificent. I eagerly await the next update!

The arrangements proceed slowly to the frustration of the crowd. A large fire pit is prepared and lit a few yards in front of Chloe, as she is abused in her pillory. They argue about the best way - too close to the fire will kill her too quickly. So a large plank of wood is found. With holes cut for her big breasts, one for her belly and one for her thighs and mound. The fire is lit and will take time to heat sufficiently. A woman stands by her stroking her face and explaining that she will live longer. And suffer more with just her breasts and belly and mound being roasted. And they will do their best to keep her awake

Katie is taken and laid on the cruel wheel. Spread lewldly. Two men held her arm on a spoke.

Last edited:
The fussy town clerk announced to the crowd, guards and judges that the order of events will be to start breaking little Katie on the wheel and theN start to roast Chloe. Her fat breasts and belly will need a slow roast over the hot fire.

And then they will debreast Sophie. Then they can impale her very slowly.

He smiles. And while this is going on we can nail Jane and the two mothers. When nailed to the crosspieces they can be available for rape agai before the raising. He looks at his list. Ah - yes - Ellie. She will be auctioned later. I expect the brothel will be busy tonight.

The guards around kaie take a hammer and an iron bar. One touches her thin arm, then raises the hammer and brings it down hard on her forearm.

Last edited:
Katie: a rod placed under her arm. Then The guards hammer hits Katie’s arm lightly but with enough force to break the bone. A thin anguished scream. Then another. And her useless right arm is threaded between spokes - a grunt as the guard dislocates her elbow. . They move to her left leg. Three Light skilful stokes sufficient to break her knee, her femur and her lower leg bones. And threaded through the spokes. Then her right leg the same. Her thighs obscenely wide and her hips almost dislocated.

Her girlish charms clearly visibly to the onlookers. Semen still leaking from her precious gangrapes. She is drifting in an out of consciousness but a helpful wise woman has a stimulating potion which she feeds to Katie. To ensure she feels every strike. And every grinding of her broken bones. Every nerve ending. And screams.

Her mother and sister forced to watch. The merciless wheel holding the young girls body almost immobile. As the guards move round to her left arm, almost lovingly.

Last edited:
Chloe: begging and screaming she is lain on the wide stout plank. Her swollen pregnant breasts hang through their twin holes. And her big swollen belly is positioned carefully over the lower hole. And a small over hole for her mound. Her wrists and ankles secured to stout rings in the plank. There is no escape.

Comments about the ingenious device - to protect her pretty face and vital organs from the fierce head, while allowing her most feminine parts to roast slowly.

The judges look - and inspect. The chains take the strain on a crane arrangement. A haze rises from the hot coals in the fire pit, warming the crowd. And Chloe is slowly swung high over the coals. The heat sufficient to produce a gradual rosy tint to her milk white breasts and belly.

To the vocal delight of the sweating observers.

Last edited:
Remark : her baby is going to be roasted. He is going to suffer terribly without being guilty and condemed. Is it legal ?
Generally the ordeal takes place after the birth

Remark : her baby is going to be roasted. He is going to suffer terribly without being guilty and condemed. Is it legal ?
Generally the ordeal takes place after the birth
A reasonable point. It is a story and set in a cruel time. Content to let the mods decide if you and others have a problem. Ok?

Ellie. She is tied firmly to a post positioned so she can witness the fate of the rest of us. Helpless and naked. And available to be inspected and groped by various brothel owners eager to purchase her.

Knowing how good it will be for trade in the coming days, what with the influx of sexually aroused male locals and visitors. (Indeed Two of the working girls have already been raped or beaten to death since the previous evening by overenthusiatic punters)

And fights have breaking out among rival buyers, swiftly and roughly quelled by the town constables. The buyers start to prowl the streets.

Last edited:
A reasonable point. It is a story and set in a cruel time. Content to let the mods decide if you and others have a problem. Ok?
Not at all, it's not a problem, it was just a remark
Example : during the period of the French Revolution known as 'the Terrror' (la Terreur, from end of 1792 to first half of 1794), female prisoners pretended to be pregnant to escape the guillotine. They tried so to earn time until political changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie. She is tied firmly to a post positioned so she can witness the fate of the rest of us. Helpless and naked. And available to be inspected and groped by various brothel owners eager to purchase her.

Knowing how good it will be for trade in the coming days, what with the influx of sexually aroused male locals and visitors. (Indeed Two of the working girls have already been raped or beaten to death since the previous evening by overenthusiatic punters)

And fights have breaking out among rival buyers, swiftly and roughly quelled by the town constables. The buyers start to prowl the streets.
Thanks for the updates! Loving this tale.

Katie is screaming and howling, her bones grinding to the nerves as they pause then break her left elbow. followed by her forearm and humerus. And complete the threading of broken girlish body to the wheel. There is no tolerable position for her. And every movement is agont. To the delight of the crowd. Especially the old women who had been jealous of the attention she received. And delighted in tormenting her, and saying she could be like this for days. One used the executioners tongs to take a hot CoAl and placed it carefully on her mound

Back
Top Bottom