The Town

Go to CruxDreams.com
The three old crones take the sword and plunge it into the hot coals of the brazier. And look at us helpless nailed to our crosses. Muttering evilly.

Chloes plank is slowly raised from the fire. Barely conscious as she is untied and laid face up on a low bench table in the square Her legs spread wide. the butcher who has taken her sisters breasts now approaches her. She mouths ‘no no please don’t’ as the carving fork plunges into her fatty and roasted right breast and the knife takes slices of her meat onto a waiting platter. Hér mound is neatly removed with the cruel knife And onto the platter. One of the magistrates is telling her what they are doing in graphic detail.

her cooked meat is offered to the assembled gentry to taste. While their dogs are unleashed to feast on her mutilated and cooked body. To the delight of the assembled throng. I watch in horror at the scene. And at the crones approaching me with the sword the blade glowing a dull red.

Ellie - tied to her post - watches in horror as we are dealt with. She looks up and I see the distress in her eyes as she sees her sister, aunt and mother suffering on our crosses. Obscenely displayed. The town is crowded with people. Mainly men. And have drunk enough that their inhibitions are gone. The bidding starts for Ellie - nude and attached to her post.

The only question is - which brothel will buy her young charms.

Vanessa has a perfect view from her cross of her daughters. Chloe - beautifully pregnant is laid still alive on a carving table. Her legs wide apart as the butchers perform their work - Her breasts belly and mound have been roasted and slices are taken . To be tasted by members of the crowd and aristocracy.

Sophie’s breasts are displayed on a sliver platter as the slow fire between her spread legs slowly cooks her inner thighs and Cunt. A tinge of regret from the onlookers as she had tried so hard to please at the mayors house. Bearing all the degradation without complaint. Writhing in agony against her post. Begging for a merciful death.

Finale - nailed broken to my cross my vision begins to fade and recede. Several men and women are around Katie laced into her wheel by her broken limbs - and they torment her - fingers broken. Her teeth taken with pliers. And her nipples of course. Almost beyond screaming. It is raised on a shaft to allow the birds and carrion crows to feast On her living body.

Sophie is alm9st, mercifully, dead against her stake.

Chloe is spread on tne butchers block - is there a spark of life left in her cooked body?

the bidding for Ellie is fierce but she is sold to a brothel - although she lives for now maybe she would be better off dead.

Jane, Vanessa and Me - nailed to our crosses still, legs obscenely wide and showing our sex to the crowd. limbs cramping. In agony. Guards show us cornus - to be fixed between our lewdly spread legs And will penetrate deeply. Maybe giving us a few more hours in hell.

as night falls in the town square. And the drink flows, and the men become rowdy. And the rape beds are now occupied by a few unfortunate naked young women and girls who have attracted the attention. As queues form between their splayed legs And their tears flow.…….

end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom