The Town

Go to CruxDreams.com

Gillian

Magistrate
I don’t really know where to start. Or when things changed. But I know I have little time to tell my story. Our story really. I suppose it was really after the war. The soldiers who returned had been brutalized by their experiences. I suppose its difficult to blame them, really. Many were just boys when they left. But many had needs that their wives and girlfriends were not really able to provide. When did the decree come that spinsters and widows were no longer permitted to refuse. By law.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Gillian, a widow since my husband was taken some 3 years ago. I live quietly with my three remaining children. - the two boys went to war and ..... well news is hard to come by. So its just me and the girls. Jane, Eleanor and Chloe. We get by, with cooking and sewing and some cleaning for the richer houses in the town.

It was a Sunday afternoon when they came. Six of them. A little drunk. The front door forced. I was ordered to strip. I pleaded but they just laughed. Then Jane. While they examined our few possessions looking for something worth stealing. Made to dance in our underwear. Then without. I was Told to lay on the table and spread my legs and ask them to rape me. I begged them not to harm the girls...

The second one had a knife and was.... well I don’t know. It was against my breast. But then he suddenly slumped on top of me and I felt and smelt the blood. And Jane standing, the heavy iron skillet in her hand. It was so quick. The other five shocked into immobility.

Of course we were arrested and taken to the prison. Shuffling along with guards on each side. Shocked and humiliated.

And that is how, this Monday, we are together in the crowded courtroom. In our rough prison dresses. Which do not leave very much to the imagination, the material rough on my sensitive nipples

TBC

I don’t really know where to start. Or when things changed. But I know I have little time to tell my story. Our story really. I suppose it was really after the war. The soldiers who returned had been brutalized by their experiences. I suppose its difficult to blame them, really. Many were just boys when they left. But many had needs that their wives and girlfriends were not really able to provide. When did the decree come that spinsters and widows were no longer permitted to refuse. By law.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Gillian, a widow since my husband was taken some 3 years ago. I live quietly with my three remaining children. - the two boys went to war and ..... well news is hard to come by. So its just me and the girls. Jane, Eleanor and Chloe. We get by, with cooking and sewing and some cleaning for the richer houses in the town.

It was a Sunday afternoon when they came. Six of them. A little drunk. The front door forced. I was ordered to strip. I pleaded but they just laughed. Then Jane. While they examined our few possessions looking for something worth stealing. Made to dance in our underwear. Then without. I was Told to lay on the table and spread my legs and ask them to rape me. I begged them not to harm the girls...

The second one had a knife and was.... well I don’t know. It was against my breast. But then he suddenly slumped on top of me and I felt and smelt the blood. And Jane standing, the heavy iron skillet in her hand. It was so quick. The other five shocked into immobility.

Of course we were arrested and taken to the prison. Shuffling along with guards on each side. Shocked and humiliated.

And that is how, this Monday, we are together in the crowded courtroom. In our rough prison dresses. Which do not leave very much to the imagination, the material rough on my sensitive nipples

TBC
Absolutely love this :enamorado:

It was intimidating. Not one but three judges. Sitting on a Dias, and a jury. All male. I could feel their eyes boring into my body. The prison dresses are short. Very. And loose at the front so that most of our breasts were revealed. The two younger were not so exposed but poor Jane is almost as big as I am. 38DD. The five soldiers are facing us as witnesses, and have recovered their senses somewhat. The front panel of the dock has been removed so the whole courtroom have an uninterrupted view. I had pleaded that my cousin, who is a man of letters be allowed to represent us. But the judge was adamant - the court would appoint a lawyer if it was felt necessary. The public gallery was full, nearly all men. I even recognized my father in law and his brother there and a small group of their friends. One caught my eye and smiled. Not a nice smile.

The charge was murder. The witnesses were treated gently by the court. And relished recounting their story. How I had lured them to my house promising sex. I am sure, gentle reader, I do not need to go into further details.

The judges conferred. ‘And how were the defendants dressed during this encounter’. The five ‘witnesses’ laughed. ‘As naked as the day they were born, your worship’ ‘Fat dugs and arses all jiggling. ‘.

I tried to say something but was ordered to remain silent or face punishments...

Last edited:
The three stern judges confer again. We think it will assist the court to have a better idea of the defendants culpabity to see them in the state they were in when these lads were unfortunate enough to be lured to their house.

I was shocked and could not believe my ears, but the court seems to accept it. I am a naturally modest woman with very little sexual experience outside of my marriage. I know I have a good body, a little on the plump side but my husband also said I was warm, mumsy and welcoming. And now I may be subject to the indignity of being undressed in court in front of all the men there, and also the men who were so internet on raping me. I felt a guard behind me and the hem was lifted, the rough material pulled awkwardly over my head. My hands flew to cover my body from the gaze of the court. A buzz of lewd comments about my body.....

Jane was to be next.

She was ordered to move to the middle of the court and remove her own prison dress. Also nude under, and standing shyly trying to hide her body with her hands and arms. At a nod from the judges two guards produce ropes. And our wrists tied tight behind our backs, and breasts and mounds fully exposed to the court. We were stood together in front of the bench.

I feel and smell a man close behind. Feeling his rough serge clothes against my naked back. And his hands reaching round to play with my breasts and soft pink nipples. Surprisingly gentle and my breasts flush and grow in excitement to the amusement of the audience as I squirm under his public moleststation. I hear a gasp from Jane as the same is happening to her. Fondling then sharp twist to her young breasts. Then repeated.

The exploring hands going lower. Belly then mound. Probing between my lips. Involuntary I part my legs a little, an action which does not escape the court.

Ellie and Chloe are next...

Last edited:
Chloe and Ellie are stripped - they were allowed to retain their knickers to give a little modesty but their dresses are removed, and hands tied. A man grasps Chloe’s waistband from behind and pulls up so her knickers are very tight over her soft mound. Ellie is bend forward so her buttocks can be felt. Until the senior judge calls order and we are stood together. By the dock. A buzz of excitement in the court.

The senior judge speaks.

‘We have heard enough evidence - I now call upon the members of the jury to consider their verdicts for these four females, suggestions as to appropriate sentences and punishments.

Please retire gentlemen.

Chloe and Ellie are stripped - they were allowed to retain their knickers to give a little modesty but their dresses are removed, and hands tied. A man grasps Chloe’s waistband from behind and pulls up so her knickers are very tight over her soft mound. Ellie is bend forward so her buttocks can be felt. Until the senior judge calls order and we are stood together. By the dock. A buzz of excitement in the court.

The senior judge speaks.

‘We have heard enough evidence - I now call upon the members of the jury to consider their verdicts for these four females, suggestions as to appropriate sentences and punishments.

Please retire gentlemen.
juries are allowed to inspect articles of evidence at close quarters, and since the four defendant’s bodies are material evidence in this case, I think the jury should call for the prisoners to be sent to them for closer inspection .. the women can be gagged so that they cannot influence the jurors by speaking.. :babeando:

A juror comes out of their room. Saying they need to inspect some of the pieces of evidence. The judge was amused - which one? He points to me. I am hustled, nude and helpless out of the court and down a corridor. A slap on my fleshy bottom amuses the guards. Who feel my breasts and between my legs as we move towards the jury room.

I am in a room with a dozen big men. Defenceless. Passed around.

Although I have my troubles I am worried about my three daughters, alone in the courtroom.

The ‘jury’ were happy to take whatever liberties they wanted. With my wrists still tied I could not stop them playing with my breasts and fingering by cunt and anus. Discussing how the solider was killed, I was put on the table. On my back. Legs held wide while one of them unzipped and relished raping me. Using his cock in me like a weapon. Three others followed him. Depositing their semen inside me. Two others made me swallow their seed.

Then taken back to the courtroom. Cum on my lips and chin. Dripping onto my full breasts. And running down the inside of my thighs. The guards slapped me. Called me a whore.

I was led back to the dock on wobbly legs. And lined up with my daughters. Under the gaze of the court and public gallery. The jury followed. Silence called. The judge asked the chairman of the Jury if they had agreed a verdict - expectantly. The chairman look with a smirk. Gillian. Guilty of accessory to murder. A pause. Jane. Guilty of murder.

Eleanor. Guilty of accessory to murder. Chloe - guilty of accessory to murder.

The judges smiled and bid us stand to attention.

Gillian. You are guilty as charged. This court sentences you to death by crucifixion.

Jane. This court sentences you to death by crucifixion.

Eleanor - you will be sold in the market place to the highest bidder. You will likely be bought by one of the brothels in the town. In addition you will be branded

Chloe - as the youngest you will be hanged at sunset.

We all turn to each other and sob. Bitter tears.

The ‘jury’ were happy to take whatever liberties they wanted. With my wrists still tied I could not stop them playing with my breasts and fingering by cunt and anus. Discussing how the solider was killed, I was put on the table. On my back. Legs held wide while one of them unzipped and relished raping me. Using his cock in me like a weapon. Three others followed him. Depositing their semen inside me. Two others made me swallow their seed.

Then taken back to the courtroom. Cum on my lips and chin. Dripping onto my full breasts. And running down the inside of my thighs. The guards slapped me. Called me a whore.

I was led back to the dock on wobbly legs. And lined up with my daughters. Under the gaze of the court and public gallery. The jury followed. Silence called. The judge asked the chairman of the Jury if they had agreed a verdict - expectantly. The chairman look with a smirk. Gillian. Guilty of accessory to murder. A pause. Jane. Guilty of murder.

Eleanor. Guilty of accessory to murder. Chloe - guilty of accessory to murder.

The judges smiled and bid us stand to attention.

Gillian. You are guilty as charged. This court sentences you to death by crucifixion.

Eleanor - you will be sold in the market place to the highest bidder. You will likely be bought by one of the brothels in the town. In addition you will be branded

We all turn to each other and sob. Bitter tears.
Fabulous chapter Gillian. Thanks for accommodating my suggestion, I love what you did with it!

Two crucifixions, a hanging and a slave auction! This story has got something for everyone :p

We are all in shock and disbelief. We are the victims here. The soldiers were intent of raping us, and heaven knows what else. And now - what. Heads spinning and weak knees we cling to each other to listen to what the judge has to say.

‘Today is Monday. Wednesday is market day, which will be a convenient day for the executions to be carried out. And should attract a food crowd and enable a good price to be obtained for the girl to be sold. He looks at Eleanor with watery eyes and thin lips above heavy jowls. ‘And enjoyed at the brothel afterwards’.

The Mother and eldest daughter will be paraded naked through t(e town, and then whipped before being nailed. We have had requests from our dear dead heros family, so cruelly taken from us. That they be allowed to participate in the punishments.....

A muttering behind him. ‘Ah yes my clerk has reminded me of a delicate matter - that there is a general prohibition in law against executing virgins.’ He turns to the witnesses -

‘Did you gentlemen manage to, er, well - complete the deed......’

Laughter in the court. ‘No, we did not have time to, well before...’

The judge pronounces. ‘In that case the cricifiction of defendants Jane and Chloe will not be able to proceed...’

To the general consternation of the court. Discontented murmurings and jostling in the court and the public gallery which had the officials of the court on their guard and feel for their weapons...

We are all in shock and disbelief. We are the victims here. The soldiers were intent of raping us, and heaven knows what else. And now - what. Heads spinning and weak knees we cling to each other to listen to what the judge has to say.

‘Today is Monday. Wednesday is market day, which will be a convenient day for the executions to be carried out. And should attract a food crowd and enable a good price to be obtained for the girl to be sold. He looks at Eleanor with watery eyes and thin lips above heavy jowls. ‘And enjoyed at the brothel afterwards’.

The Mother and eldest daughter will be paraded naked through t(e town, and then whipped before being nailed. We have had requests from our dear dead heros family, so cruelly taken from us. That they be allowed to participate in the punishments.....

A muttering behind him. ‘Ah yes my clerk has reminded me of a delicate matter - that there is a general prohibition in law against executing virgins.’ He turns to the witnesses -

The judge pronounces. ‘In that case the cricifiction of defendants Jane and Chloe will not be able to proceed...’

To the general consternation of the court. Discontented murmurings and jostling in the court and the public gallery which had the officials of the court on their guard and feel for their weapons...
Great story, Gillian. I think I know what will happen next.

Some procedural errors in the trial, it seems to me.

But I doubt whether this will lead to acquittal.

The four of us are huddled in the court under the eyes of court, Jane and I naked and Eleanor and Chloe in just panties. Three middle aged women are looking and gossiping. One points to Chloe. At her rounded belly. Cackling - is she plump? Or is she pregnant? All eyes turn to poor Chloe, who cries even more.

Afer a brief recess for conference the court is reconvened. The senior judge calls for silence. We have pondered the problem and have arrived at a solution. The two possibilities are that all of the girls be sold in the market place on Wednesday. He pauses and looks around at the sullen faces.

The alternative legal solution is that the three young ladies be raped as a part of their preparation. This will settle the question. Although gilllain is clearly not a virgin - a pause for laughter as one of the guards grabs between my legs suggestively- she should not be spared. - general sounds of approval. Then they can all be punished and meet their fate legally...

He turns to the three ladies - you raise an interesting question, as he looks at Chloe. And one which we need to settle prior to sentence and execution. She can be examined by the duty doctor while they are being ‘prepared’ during the 48 hours prior to sentence being carried out.

There is an excited buzz in the court...

Back
Top Bottom