The Town

Go to CruxDreams.com
they remark that chloes ‘meat’ is beginning to cook. her breasts are further over the fire and are a crimson now, and the flesh beginning to crack in the heat. beads of fat seating through the cracks and sizzling in the coals.

jane is hauled to a crossbr, and sobbing in terror as her arms are held down onto the rough wood. The two spikes are shown to her before one is placed carefully on her left wrist. And after a pause hammered deep into the wood. An air of awful finality. She struggles, futilely, with the other. But they still nail her. Her legs free for now. And held wide for more rape. Her cunt has been changed from soft pink virgin folds to a gaping bloody mess by innumerable male organs. They come for Vanessa next.

Vanessa is similarly held - her whipped body held down as she is nailed. I cannot describe my feelings in watching this. Terror and dread and the crawling of my flesh in knowing this will inevitably happen to me. All the while the smell of Chloe’s roasting breasts, belly and mound is drifting over the square.

Vanessa is similarly held - her whipped body held down as she is nailed. I cannot describe my feelings in watching this. Terror and dread and the crawling of my flesh in knowing this will inevitably happen to me. All the while the smell of Chloe’s roasting breasts, belly and mound is drifting over the square.
I would imagine it being tough to breathe for Chloe, inhaling the hot smoke, and restrained with her belly arched forward like that, coughing would be not only agony, but just plain difficult to accomplish. How long before she succumbs to the smoke?

I am led, trembling to my date with the stout oak crossbar. My feelings and thoughts I cannot adequately describe. The feeling of helpless submission as my wrist is held and the sadistic delay as they fuss over the exact place. As if it matters. The agony of the blows and almost surreal loss of movement in my left arm. Followed by my right. And finally us three lie by side on the ground - females permanently attached to wood. Three sets of heaving bosoms. And available cunts and arses. Not even being able to brush a fly from my sweating brow.

our helplessness not lost on the town boys, and some girls. tormenting us with sharp sticks in our breasts and mounds. And more than one taking advantage to fuck a real live woman. Encouraged by fathers. And encouraging their dogs to snuffle and lick our bleeding breasts and raped vaginas. One of the bolder boys is intent on taking a nipple.

and then a girl stands over me and lifts her dress and pulls her knickers to one side. A moment later a stream of her urine coats my face and stings my eyes and cut breasts. As she laughs.

jane has it worse. As they carve her once pretty breasts and impale them with sticks and fence wire.

the guards look on

After what seems like hours of rape and torment they come for us. Jane raised first. Not gentle. Suspended by her nailed wrists until the crossbar is dropped into the forbidding upright with a jolt and a piteous scream. Then left to hang until her feet are nailed. In such a way that her thighs are spread wide.

then my sister Vanessa gets the same treatment and then me. Vanessas cross is the one nearest the fire pit so she gets a good view of her daughter. And can smell her roasting flesh. Still alive and able to make the occasional thin scream. As they point out she has been lifted to be less close to the coals. And to slow roast for longer.

and the crowd gathers round Sophie. The silver platter ready. And the butchers knife. She stares in horror as they bring a bucket of red hot coals. Her legs secured wide and the bucket placed between, close to her sore and bruised cunt.

After what seems like hours of rape and torment they come for us. Jane raised first. Not gentle. Suspended by her nailed wrists until the crossbar is dropped into the forbidding upright with a jolt and a piteous scream. Then left to hang until her feet are nailed. In such a way that her thighs are spread wide.

then my sister Vanessa gets the same treatment and then me. Vanessas cross is the one nearest the fire pit so she gets a good view of her daughter. And can smell her roasting flesh. Still alive and able to make the occasional thin scream. As they point out she has been lifted to be less close to the coals. And to slow roast for longer.

and the crowd gathers round Sophie. The silver platter ready. And the butchers knife. She stares in horror as they bring a bucket of red hot coals. Her legs secured wide and the bucket placed between, close to her sore and bruised cunt.

Attachments

• the town-gillian-08.jpg
    the town-gillian-08.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 446

I love a horney story. Verty nice.

Sophie is terrified. From our vantage points on our cruel crosses we have a perfect view of the horror below. Sophie in disbelief as her breasts are displayed. The butcher plays with her pretty pink nipples for a few moments - with her terror the gentle stimulation brings them fully erect in moments. Women and girls gathered instinctively feel their own breasts in sympathy.

The butcher cradles her left breast and places the knife in the cleavage between her breasts. Then slowly draws the knife until her severed girlish breast is in his hand. And he gently places it on the platter.

Then he moves round and repeats with her right breast. Again places it on the platter. To be shown round the town square.! Wobbling softly on the plate as it progressed round the square. To the delight of most men and terror of women

A heated sword is used to cauterise Sophie’s chest. And to quench the bleeding. It is used to then to slowly sear her sensitive clitoris, eliciting a shrill scream from the girl. Who writhes as the slow fire between her legs starts to cook her feminine parts.

Three old crones slip a guard some coin and take his sword to the fire pit….. helpless on our crosses we shudder.

Last edited:
Sarah, one of Gillian's daughters
She will be tortured too

Sarah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom