The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are all aware 2/b ends the story...im happy to do that but just letting y'all know!
Yes I know. But there's not a lot left of her torture. Besides she doesn't have to get the stake all at once. Prolong it by going back and forth from strangulation to impaling gradually lower her a bit more each time. You could also burn her tits off while that's going on.

I know, that wasn't really the option. but it sounds good to me.

Part 20...the finale

Katherines body has taken so much and she shakes hovering on the stake as all bonds are cut away from her.

Now held only by the stake in her wide wet cunt Katherine looks into the crowd with peace and acceptence.

She feels Thrungs strong hands on her shoulders and she barely has time to gasp as Callac gives Thrung the nod to finish her perfect body and snuff out her life.

Katherine orgasms with a loud moan and a wet gurgle as her body is forced downward the pole comes up through her and out her mouth clean and professional. Her body impaled cunt to mouth the last thing Katherine remembers is the cheers of the crowd in ecstasy...her public sacrifice celebrated with joy and sexual energy.

Katherines body hung in the square from the post for a week. Left to the crows and town as food and and example. When she was finally pulled down her breasts, labia and clit had been shorn off by a dastardly pervert. Her face however remained intact. Rumour has it that Judge Illic had her head taken to his personnal collection and restored...what Judge Illic does with the poor ladies head i will leave to your imagination...
tribal-girl-impaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to pen some fantasy tales that are interactive...in the sense that there are choices that are taken and made by others who are reading the story. I have done this privately with some of you and thought i would try it out on the bigger platform of the wider forum.

The rule is simple at the end of each of my posts i will post a choice between a b or c simply choose a b or c and post your choice. the answer in majority will then take the story the way it shall go and so on and so forth...
I hope I didn't miss this....wonderful idea!

Back
Top Bottom