The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 13.

Naked in front of the crowd and now off the wooden horse Katherine feels the shock begin to set in...she sees the various wooden frames, contraptions and evil looking metal tools upon the stage. She gives a nervous smile out of reflex to the nearest guard and raises her arms to cover herself...OIP.jpeg.jpg

The guard reaches up and Katherines bolts into the crowd... with her hands and feet in chains she makes very little headway as she tries to dissappear into the crowd...any hopes she has fade as the crowd turn on her.191402_8523105.jpg

She feels hands grab and slap her, pull her legs and arms and soon she is dragged into a sea of people. All her control lost.

"So thats the pussy of a lady" sniggers one giant ugly peasent as her grabs her between the legs.

"Please, please i beg you let me go!"

" i dont think so...a beautiful woman like you once a noble now executed before us...finally one of your kind paying for her wicked ways...i cant wait to watch what they will do to you...it seems like you cant eiether your sex is sooo wet...i think you want it deep down bitch..."

Katherine realises she is utterly alone and that she has no hope of escape.

A Younger woman comes foward and looks at Katherines bare chest.
1177903601.jpg

Just a peasent, the girl laughs "hahaha how are you a noble with tits like those" she then proceeds to pull her breasts out "mine are way better" she says with slutty pride.

R83af586226c097fcb1e6c2b3336d3349.gif

Katherine feels the guards arms back on her body and she is dragged away and up the steps to the plinth. She kicks and screams the whole way but the two men are stronger than her and none of her attacks land or gain any real response.

pic_3_big.gif

Katherine can see the whole town square and that it is packed with people...the people she cared not about as she ate fine meats and drank fine wine in the royal villa...now she was naked and shamed before them a slave to be executed like a common peasent.

She is lifted up onto a wooden table and strapped down spread eagled completly naked and completly vunerable.
tumblr_ojzraznyO91rhup7qo1_500.gif
She glances up to see Judge Illic who turns to her with a smile... "Guards reward the former Lady Gvin with a rape...oh and use her asshole...i believe her pussy maybe somewhat sore from her ride..." the Judge sniggers and turns back to the two hooded men.

"Nooooo get back!!!" Roars Katherine as the guards approach they pull out two erect thick cocks..Katherine cannot help but feel a jolt of excitement as she realises how helpless she is...the crowd yells its approval and the masses move to take a look as each guard fucks Katherine in the ass while she sobs...R4a74286f458f7b2db1f03505730a2224.gif.

Katherine feels an orgasm building in her body as the guards mercilessly fuck her publically bound helpless body.

She moans and groans in pleasure and finally lets out a loud..."aaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuh!" she squirts her juice all over the floor and the guard who was rubbing her exposed clit.

The guards step back and Katherine falls back onto the table exhausted. Her table is then turned upwards so she is now facing the crowd.

She hears their bays and jeers as they scream for her to suffer. She can do nothing but look foward and take it.

"How rude of me" exclaims Illic "Allow me to introduce your inspector and executioner Callac and Thrung...where are you from again my fine fellows"

The smaller of the two men referred to as Callac pulled back his hood revealing a handsome but cruel face. "Pangea my lord...we are famed for how we Torment our ...captives" he said with a sly grin "Thrung here is my servant and muscle and i am the brain...shall i begin my inspection...of the former Lady Gvin"

Callac and Thrung pulled back there cloaks. Callac was dressed well in fine clothes and boots with short cut hair and simple but impressive jewelerry.

Thrung was a giant of a man, in black boots and small leather shorts with a sizable bulge, his chest was crossed with leather straps. A leather hood surrounded his head and his arms and legs were like tree trunks.

Katherine shook in fear the men oozed evil and cruelty and she could do nothing as they approached.

Judge Illic broadened his arms as if Katherine were a gift. "Please good sir go ahead and carry out you inspection."

Callac reached out and stroked Katherine face. "You should be honoured...not every woman receives my exquisite gifts and talents..."

"Face 9/10" Alyssa-Sutherland-7.jpg

Callac declared he pulled out a book and began to rate and jot down his notes as Thrung touched and contorted Katherines body to Callacs every order and whim.

"I do not recommend any facial tortures or techniques her beauty must be preserved"

Katherine felt humiliated as she was publically used moved abused and rated on a scale of 1 to 10 as if she were a piece of cattle. Callac spoke loudly so the crowd could hear his assessment of Katherine

"Onto the body, Height 6ft very tall for a woman, very long limbs, legs 10/10 strong and muscular yet lithe and elegant along with her arms. Would be a great candidate for the rack, dismemberment or being pulled apart..."
R676c75263cc461a60617c59bed0cb6b0.jpeg.jpg
Katherine gulp in shock as she heard Callac speak. Pulled apart?!...she shook with fear but yet she felt her nipples go hard at the prospect of something so savage being done to her as everyone watched.

"Tight toned stomach, maybe to tall and gangly for some tastes. Body 8/10..."

Katherine saw then move round to her rear.

"Ass peachy and curvy not too large 8/10"

Katherine stared forward as Trhung and Callac moved ou to her front. Callac begun to massage her breasts and play with her nipples...his size betrayed his skill but yet his hands were firm and strong. Katherine could not help but feel how it would feel to be fucked by such a huge man.

"Breasts.....hmmmm disapointing" began Callac "tall women usually have smaller breasts however these not only hang lower and wider than average but have way more sag as well, and that areola is just horrid, rare to see a small white breast with such nipple colouring and size... breasts 4/10"

Katherine looked down at her chest with shame as the crowd laughed and mocked her. She tried to puff out her chest to make them appear larger and firmer....but it just brough on more taunts and jeers from the crowd.

"However" continued Callac ranting to himself " due to the sag, a good amount can be grabbed and despite the small size breast hanging may be an option, it remains to be seen whether they would take the weight of her body...other possbile punishments include, pierceing, burning, whipping and debreasting."

Katherine felt a jolt of excitemnet at the way she was being treated as if she were not there, the feel of Thrung squeezing her tits and the look of the crowd as she wad splaued and judged before them...she was getting so hot and her pussy was aching...suddenly she felt a hand on her cunt and quivered with pleasure.

To Katherines shame Callac had noticed

"The subject appears to be enjoying the inspection process, not uncommon in women but her responce is particulaly strong, and espicially so for one of her former status and doomed to death..."

Thrungs hands played with Katherines sopping pussy and again she began to moan in pleasure

"Pussy, again quite a dissappointment...big thigh gap exposing a fat wet pussy but that huge inner labia...300_1000.jpgwell its kind of off putting, pussy 3/10. Pussy can be mutilated and cut, impaled, burned and heavy weights can be attached." Finished Callac with a grin

Katherine again so used to being the focus of adoration could not help but feel humiliation and shame....her pussy was only a 3....she began to buck and fuck Thrungs hand she would show them she felt an orgasm building and she so wanted to cum there and then she did'nt care if it made her a slut she gyrated and moaned and......Thrungs hand moved away and Katherine shook with desire.

"As is apparent" declared Callac "a whore that must be punished..." Callac turned to Judge Illic and the baying crowd.

"The former Lady Katherine my fine Judge scores a medicore 42/60. I must admit i have not seen such a fine beauty score so low. But i must be honest and score with conviction and clariry. With such unique and polarising tits and pussy its kind of a turn on to be honest no one is perfect after all and Lady Katherine is no exception. She will be a fine condemened and i am sure will die well.."

Katherine lay tied to the table as Judge Illic spoke with Callac...he then looked at her with a cruel smile...then approached the front of the stage.

"People of our fair city!!! The Former Lady Gvin is no more before you lies a murderer a liar and a slave...Katherine Gvin you have been found guilty of the following crimes;
the assault on a city guard,
the murder of a city guard,
the murder of Lawyer Rupert,
lying in court,
resistance to arrest
and finally the murder of your husband Lord Bolton Gvin.
You are to be executed publically before us the method as discussed with Tormentor Callac and your inspection rating will be....."

A. Katherine is awarded a clean quick execution.
B. Katherine faces a brutal punishment and execution.
C. Katherine is given no mercy and sentenced to the most most perverse horrific execution imaginable.

Last edited:
Part 13.

Naked in front of the crowd and now off the wooden horse Katherine feels the shock begin to set in...she sees the various wooden frames, contraptions and evil looking metal tools upon the stage. She gives a nervous smile out of reflex to the nearest guard and raises her arms to cover herself...View attachment 987295

The guard reaches up and Katherines bolts into the crowd... with her hands and feet in chains she makes very little headway as she tries to dissappear into the crowd...any hopes she has fade as the crowd turn on her.View attachment 987296

She feels hands grab and slap her, pull her legs and arms and soon she is dragged into a sea of people. All her control lost.

"So thats the pussy of a lady" sniggers one giant ugly peasent as her grabs her between the legs.

"Please, please i beg you let me go!"

" i dont think so...a beautiful woman like you once a noble now executed before us...finally one of your kind paying for her wicked ways...i cant wait to watch what they will do to you...it seems like you cant eiether your sex is sooo wet...i think you want it deep down bitch..."

Katherine realises she is utterly alone and that she has no hope of escape.

A Younger woman comes foward and looks at Katherines bare chest.
View attachment 987298

Just a peasent, the girl laughs "hahaha how are you a noble with tits like those" she then proceeds to pull her breasts out "mine are way better" she says with slutty pride.

View attachment 987299

Katherine feels the guards arms back on her body and she is dragged away and up the steps to the plinth. She kicks and screams the whole way but the two men are stronger than her and none of her attacks land or gain any real response.

View attachment 987306

Katherine can see the whole town square and that it is packed with people...the people she cared not about as she ate fine meats and drank fine wine in the royal villa...now she was naked and shamed before them a slave to be executed like a common peasent.

She is lifted up onto a wooden table and strapped down spread eagled completly naked and completly vunerable.
View attachment 987305
She glances up to see Judge Illic who turns to her with a smile... "Guards reward the former Lady Gvin with a rape...oh and use her asshole...i believe her pussy maybe somewhat sore from her ride..." the Judge sniggers and turns back to the two hooded men.

"Nooooo get back!!!" Roars Katherine as the guards approach they pull out two erect thick cocks..Katherine cannot help but feel a jolt of excitement as she realises how helpless she is...the crowd yells its approval and the masses move to take a look as each guard fucks Katherine in the ass while she sobs...View attachment 987302.

Katherine feels an orgasm building in her body as the guards mercilessly fuck her publically bound helpless body.

She moans and groans in pleasure and finally lets out a loud..."aaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuh!" she squirts her juice all over the floor and the guard who was rubbing her exposed clit.

The guards step back and Katherine falls back onto the table exhausted. Her table is then turned upwards so she is now facing the crowd.

She hears their bays and jeers as they scream for her to suffer. She can do nothing but look foward and take it.

"How rude of me" exclaims Illic "Allow me to introduce your inspector and executioner Callac and Thrung...where are you from again my fine fellows"

The smaller of the two men referred to as Callac pulled back his hood revealing a handsome but cruel face. "Pangea my lord...we are famed for how we Torment our ...captives" he said with a sly grin "Thrung here is my servant and muscle and i am the brain...shall i begin my inspection...of the former Lady Gvin"

Callac and Thrung pulled back there cloaks. Callac was dressed well in fine clothes and boots with short cut hair and simple but impressive jewelerry.

Thrung was a giant of a man, in black boots and small leather shorts with a sizable bulge, his chest was crossed with leather straps. A leather hood surrounded his head and his arms and legs were like tree trunks.

Katherine shook in fear the men oozed evil and cruelty and she could do nothing as they approached.

Judge Illic broadened his arms as if Katherine were a gift. "Please good sir go ahead and carry out you inspection."

Callac reached out and stroked Katherine face. "You should be honoured...not every woman receives my exquisite gifts and talents..."

"Face 9/10" View attachment 987307

Callac declared he pulled out a book and began to rate and jot down his notes as Thrung touched and contorted Katherines body to Callacs every order and whim.

"I do not recommend any facial tortures or techniques her beauty must be preserved"

Katherine felt humiliated as she was publically used moved abused and rated on a scale of 1 to 10 as if she were a piece of cattle. Callac spoke loudly so the crowd could hear his assessment of Katherine

"Onto the body, Height 6ft very tall for a woman, very long limbs, legs 10/10 strong and muscular yet lithe and elegant along with her arms. Would be a great candidate for the rack, dismemberment or being pulled apart..."
View attachment 987308
Katherine gulp in shock as she heard Callac speak. Pulled apart?!...she shook with fear but yet she felt her nipples go hard at the prospect of something so savage being done to her as everyone watched.

"Tight toned stomach, maybe to tall and gangly for some tastes. Body 8/10..."

Katherine saw then move round to her rear.

"Ass peachy and curvy not too large 8/10"

Katherine stared forward as Trhung and Callac moved ou to her front. Callac begun to massage her breasts and play with her nipples...his size betrayed his skill but yet his hands were firm and strong. Katherine could not help but feel how it would feel to be fucked by such a huge man.

"Breasts.....hmmmm disapointing" began Callac "tall women usually have smaller breasts however these not only hang lower and wider than average but have way more sag as well, and that areola is just horrid, rare to see a small white breast with such nipple colouring and size... breasts 4/10"

Katherine looked down at her chest with shame as the crowd laughed and mocked her. She tried to puff out her chest to make them appear larger and firmer....but it just brough on more taunts and jeers from the crowd.

"However" continued Callac ranting to himself " due to the sag, a good amount can be grabbed and despite the small size breast hanging may be an option, it remains to be seen whether they would take the weight of her body...other possbile punishments include, pierceing, burning, whipping and debreasting."

Katherine felt a jolt of excitemnet at the way she was being treated as if she were not there, the feel of Thrung squeezing her tits and the look of the crowd as she wad splaued and judged before them...she was getting so hot and her pussy was aching...suddenly she felt a hand on her cunt and quivered with pleasure.

To Katherines shame Callac had noticed

"The subject appears to be enjoying the inspection process, not uncommon in women but her responce is particulaly strong, and espicially so for one of her former status and doomed to death..."

Thrungs hands played with Katherines sopping pussy and again she began to moan in pleasure

"Pussy, again quite a dissappointment...big thigh gap exposing a fat wet pussy but that huge inner labia...View attachment 987309well its kind of off putting, pussy 3/10. Pussy can be mutilated and cut, impaled, burned and heavy weights can be attached." Finished Callac with a grin

Katherine again so used to being the focus of adoration could not help but feel humiliation and shame....her pussy was only a 3....she began to buck and fuck Thrungs hand she would show them she felt an orgasm building and she so wanted to cum there and then she did'nt care if it made her a slut she gyrated and moaned and......Thrungs hand moved away and Katherine shook with desire.

"As is apparent" declared Callac "a whore that must be punished..." Callac turned to Judge Illic and the baying crowd.

"The former Lady Katherine my fine Judge scores a medicore 42/60. I must admit i have not seen such a fine beauty score so low. But i must be honest and score with conviction and clariry. With such unique and polarising tits and pussy its kind of a turn on to be honest no one is perfect after all and Lady Katherine is no exception. She will be a fine condemened and i am sure will die well.."

Katherine lay tied to the table as Judge Illic spoke with Callac...he then looked at her with a cruel smile...then approached the front of the stage.

"People of our fair city!!! The Former Lady Gvin is no more before you lies a murderer a liar and a slave...Katherine Gvin you have been found guilty of the following crimes;
the assault on a city guard,
the murder of a city guard,
the murder of Lawyer Rupert,
lying in court,
resistance to arrest
and finally the murder of your husband Lord Bolton Gvin.
You are to be executed publically before us the method as discussed with Tormentor Callac and your inspection rating will be....."

A. Katherine is awarded a clean quick execution.
B. Katherine faces a brutal punishment and execution.
C. Katherine is given no mercy and sentenced to the most most perverse horrific execution imaginable.
She probably deserves no more than B but I vote wholeheartedly for C :) ...

C is the only option left to them now she deserves it snd craves it, I still vote for days of it! All those implements they’ve laid out, all the kind suggestions from the inspector, don’t waste the opportunity to truly inflict agony snd saviir it. Hang her by her tits, apply the heated pliers, add weights to her labia while burning them with hot tongs, her cum juices sizzling on the burning hot metal, torture her long and make her suffer to beg for death. Deny that, and torture her worse, , it’s what she truly wants

Because of the horrific crimes she has committed, she definitely must suffer the worst and longest-running death imaginable. So I am voting for C.

Back
Top Bottom