The trials of the milk farm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb is brought back to a red state where the prosecutor Joan Tree successfully argues that Ms. Moore has violated her civil responsibility to produce hucow milk for fifty-two weekends. The judge agrees with Joan Tree and orders Barb Moore to be sent to the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House to be milked every day for a full year!

I am an American citizen! They cannot do this to me! I am led from the courtroom wearing only handcuffs behind my back and a collar and lead that Prosecutor Joan Tree drags me through the crowd of reporters with a bitter frown on her face. On of the reporters asks “Are you really going to have her milked every day?”

“No, you stupid bitch; she is going to have her udders sucked twice daily” Joan Tree replies. I think she is pissed at me…
perp walk 121 l.jpg
So I am going to star on the evening news yet again! I hate being sentenced to a year of being a hucow but this publicity is doing nothing for reputation either!

Instead of being returned to THT Dairy Farm I am brought to the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House. It is a long humiliating train ride that I wear nothing but the cuffs locking my arms behind my back. The guards allow the other passengers to grope me during the trip. Why not; I just a hucow for the next year!

Soon the train stops at the Little Brampton train station. Though I am bare naked I don’t get that much attention. I fear I am not that much of a new sight around here.
perp walk 45 a.jpg
New arrivals show up ever Wednesday at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House. Most are convicted and sentenced to the facility though there are many that have volunteered to be at Little Brampton! Most of them have signed up to be cooked, spit-roasted alive! The new arrivals stand naked ready to be lectured about what is expected of them. It is surprising how may of the women that have volunteered to become meat listen intently and accept their fate.
opp 122.jpg
This is all bullshit! I have done nothing to deserve this inhumanity. After the general induction meeting I am brought before two women dressed as- what?- nuns. They wear habit gowns and lecture me about my responsibilities. Whatever- I am here for a year.
opp 092.jpg
I am just another hucow to be milked for a year every fucking day. Then they tell me tomorrow I will get to see what escapees are subjected to. I can hardly wait…

Barb Moore- hucow

Barb’s first full day at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House is quite a gruesome learning experience. She is led into a room where she cannot believe what she sees.

I am naked except for the rope that ties my wrists behind my back (no surprise, really) and Sister Angel leads me into a room where I see a woman in a frame with a damn metal pole sunk in her ass. A matron looks up at me and says “Ah, the hucow Barbara makes her entrance! I was hoping you could see this cow get spitted!”
cook 037 f.jpg
The matron is rubbing the bound woman’s clit and the woman with the spit in her bum seems to be enjoying her torment!

“Don’t shove it through yet! I am about to come” she squeals.

“My god, she seems to be enjoying this” I gasp.

“Some are like that. They like the thick shaft up their asses” Sister Angel notes.

“But that post is as big around as my wrist” I note.

“What does it matter? The bitch wouldn’t swallow cum when she sucked cock so her master Apostate decided to at least get something of value out of the cow” Sister Angel replies. “She is going to be dinner for her master and his guests tonight. We have to cook the bitch first.”

This is appalling! The poor woman twists on the spike rammed into her ass while the matron (rather skillfully) massages her clit.
“Just a moment more! I am almost there! Oh, damn, I came” she whines.

cook 038 h.jpg
“You certainly did, Kathy! It is time to get you filly spitted” the matron replies.

I am aghast as the matron instructs the chef to run the spit through the woman. But the woman, though bound, offers no resistance as the thick metal shaft is reamed through her torso. I think if her hands were not bound, she would be fingering her clit instead of defending against this vile impalement!

The matron says “It is time to roast you, Kathy. Let’s shove this through!”

“Get it done! Finish me!”

“Your wish is about to be granted” the matron replies. “Carl, are you ready? Good! It is time to spit you, Kathy. One… Two…”

What the hell is going on? This woman is asking to have the spit shove through her body!

-Barb

Accepting her fate, Kathy Summer tells the staff to ram the spit through her. Surely in in a few seconds she will be dead and her ordeal will be over. She never guessed they know their craft better than she could have ever imagined. In disbelief she looks down and watches the spit slide out of her mouth and she is still very much alive!

I am in shock as I watch the spit slip through her body and out between her teeth. If she wants to protest the thick metal shaft silences any hope of that. Most amazing the woman is still alive!
cook 040 e.jpg
She watches as they prepare the second spit. It is almost as thick as the first but only a meter long. She squeals as the shaft is rammed deep into her pussy.
cook 085.jpg
Next, they take the spitted woman to a roasting pit where she will be cooked- alive at first!
cook 086 B.jpg
The chef tells Kathy the hard part is over. All she has to do is cook. Is she jerking out of pain, excitement or both?
Kathy lasts more than a half hour over the roasting pit’s fire. They baste her pussy and she cums one last time.

cook 046 g.jpg
She lasted a long time before the spit and heat finished her.
cook 049 d.jpg
Sister Angel says to me “The bitch is dead. It will take several hours to slow roast her body. I can assure you that you will not be getting a sample of her meat. It is time for you to earn your keep, hucow!”
cook 050 g.jpg
-Barb Moore, incarcerated dairy cow

there are many that have volunteered to be at Little Brampton! Most of them have signed up to be cooked, spit-roasted alive! The new arrivals stand naked ready to be lectured about what is expected of them. It is surprising how may of the women that have volunteered to become meat listen intently and accept their fate.

Such naive fools they are! And every last one of them from a blue state too! :facepalm:

This is all bullshit! I have done nothing to deserve this inhumanity. After the general induction meeting I am brought before two women dressed as- what?- nuns. They wear habit gowns and lecture me about my responsibilities. Whatever- I am here for a year.

Oh shit! It’s those wicked nuns again! :confused:

A matron looks up at me and says “Ah, the hucow Barbara makes her entrance! I was hoping you could see this cow get spitted!”

Well, actually not, if it’s ok with you :confused:

“My god, she seems to be enjoying this” I gasp.

“Some are like that. They like the thick shaft up their asses” Sister Angel notes.

That voice confirms it ... the poor girl must be from a blue state, or if not that from Canada! ;)

Sister Angel says to me “The bitch is dead. It will take several hours to slow roast her body. I can assure you that you will not be getting a sample of her meat. It is time for you to earn your keep, hucow!”

She has developed a roasted-looking color already. I’d suggest that you baste her again before you singe her tits. :cool:

Just being helpful here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The chef tells Kathy the hard part is over. All she has to do is cook. Is she jerking out of pain, excitement or both?
Kathy lasts more than a half hour over the roasting pit’s fire. They baste her pussy and she cums one last time.

She lasted a long time before the spit and heat finished her.

It was a wonderful experience right up till the end , my last orgasm was the best of my life.

Well, actually not, if it’s ok with you :confused:

That voice confirms it ... the poor girl must be from a blue state, or if not that from Canada! ;)

She has developed a roasted-looking color already. I’d suggest that you baste her again before you singe her tits. :cool:

Just being helpful here. :rolleyes:
Fun is over, hucow Barb!
It was a wonderful experience right up till the end , my last orgasm was the best of my life.
Glad you enjoyed some of the event!

During Barb’s first full day at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House she has seen Kathy Summer spitted and placed live over the roasting pit where she suffered over a half hour of roasting alive before Kathy succumbed to her impalement on the spit and the heat cooking her body.

But now it is time for Barbara to begin her year’s incarceration as a hucow. She seems a bit leery as she waits bound in the milking station for the suction cups to be placed on her breasts.
caprice hucow 002.jpg
She hates the feel of having her breasts sucked by the machine yet her tits need to be milked and will be at least twice daily- three times if she produces enough. She seems both distraught at having the machine suck the milk from her udders and having guests stroll by on the dairy tour to see her and the other hucows performing their duty.
caprice hucow 011.jpg
Imagine going through this shameful treatment twice daily. She may not like it but she did run away from her civilly mandated weekly session.
caprice hucow 006.jpg
Try not to feel too sorry for Barb. If she can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

I can’t believe ‘Spike’ Sharp from the ‘Crux Chronicle’ walks up and says “Hello, Barbara. Imagine I can come by here every day and watch them milk your udders. RR, get some pictures of this cow making milk!”

“’Sharp’, this is not a joke! They are going to do this tome twice a day for year” I complain. “I don’t need you harassing me while they use me as a cow!”
caprice hucow 003.jpg
“Don’t worry, Barb. I need to sell newspapers. A daily picture of your tits being milked won’t help circulation” Spike replies. “Just remember that this time tomorrow when you’re here being milked as a hucow I’ll be flying to France to cover Messa’s and Pia’s crucifixion.”
It is going to be a long year…

-Barb Moore, hucow

But now it is time for Barbara to begin her year’s incarceration as a hucow. She seems a bit leery as she waits bound in the milking station for the suction cups to be placed on her breasts.

Leery nothing .... I'm fucking allergic to hay! :confused:

She seems both distraught at having the machine suck the milk from her udders and having guests stroll by on the dairy tour to see her and the other hucows performing their duty.

I don't mind them strolling by ... it's when they stop and stare and then take pics with their smartphones that's humiliating!:mad:

Try not to feel too sorry for Barb.

Oh, please do ... anyone who winds up in a Tree story like this one deserves sympathy! :oops:

“’Sharp’, this is not a joke! They are going to do this tome twice a day for year” I complain. “I don’t need you harassing me while they use me as a cow!”

Sharp, if you are going to take insulting pics of me hooked up to this stupid thing, the least you could do is write an expose on how incredibly unfair this whole thing is! You know! Do a little prize-winning muck-raking journalism piece for that rag of a newspaper you work for! I can promise you that it will be bad for Tree and good for your career. ;)

Sharp, if you are going to take insulting pics of me hooked up to this stupid thing, the least you could do is write an expose on how incredibly unfair this whole thing is! You know! Do a little prize-winning muck-raking journalism piece for that rag of a newspaper you work for! I can promise you that it will be bad for Tree and good for your career. ;)
No one cares about your allergies, Moore. You are a damn hucow... Get used to it!!!

What you need or don't need doesn't come into it.

It's what you get that the readers of the Chronicle are interested in.:cool:

I’ll be flying to France to cover Messa’s and Pia’s crucifixion.
That and beautiful crucifiées! :)

rag of a newspaper
And there I was beginning to sympathise. Right up to that part. :rolleyes:

It has been six months I have been at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House, or so I have been told. I may have given up counting the days but long ago they took any writing utensil away. It doesn’t matter. My only task is to have my udders- I mean breasts- milked a few times a day. I don’t even give a damn if the tour groups watch. When my breasts are full they are heavy and hurt. The goddamn machine sucking the milk out of them is a relief even if I hate the damn thing.
milk 073.jpg
‘Public Milking Day’ is a fine fucking humiliation. I thought Tree might have come up with the idea but it was his sister Joan who did. Four hucows are ‘randomly’ selected (why am I always one of them?) to be milked.
milk 069.jpg
That’s me second from the left. Look at how big my breasts have become! It might be a good thing if they didn’t need to be milked every few hours! The object to ‘Public Milking Day’ is four hucows are milked for a half hour before a paying audience. The hucow that produces the least amount of milk is taken to the whipping post and has her udders whipped for both punishment and the entertainment of the paying audience.

When I first arrived at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House I usually lost the contest and would be tit-whipped to entertain the crowd.
caprice 028.jpeg
Being a veteran hucow I rarely am the loser but it is still humiliating to be milked before a crowd for their enjoyment.
You might wonder why I have not just tried to escape this awful place. Tempting as that might be I am here for attempting to escape my forty-eight weekly milkings. I have been warned if I escape I will be milked not one but two years then end up live spit-roasted just like Kathy Summer was. The second issue is that my breasts have swollen more than two cup sizes.

milk 072 b.jpg
Without being milked I think they would explode on my chest!

Anyway, I served my time and mostly kept out of trouble though a few times my comments were taken as complaints and I would be punished for being a disrespectful hucow.
milk 074.jpg
-Barb Moore, hucow

Back
Top Bottom