The trials of the milk farm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Giggle snort :duke:
Alright, Barb is tired of this thread... Let us wrap it up...

So it has been a year at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House. I have been a very productive hucow, producing an average of a gallon of milk every day!
milk 052.jpg
I cannot say it was fun but I was paid two dollars an hour from the time I was taken from my stall, milked, and returned… and that was after taxes, Social Security, and all that other crap!
milk 064.jpg
I didn’t even know I got five percent from RR Video Productions profits of episodes that showed me being milk! I made a tidy sum of money being degraded for a year!

On my last day at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House I am offered an acting job that will pay over six figures (after taxes). It wasn’t much acting. I will be milked again.
milk 055.png
What the hell, after a year of this shit why not make a few bucks?
milk 053.jpg
Well there is some acting… I have to pretend I enjoy having my udders sucked. That is no difficult as the breasts are full to the leaking point.
milk 054.jpg
They milk my tits for moore than an hour and cut it down to less than a half minute in the commercial.
milk 056.jpg
Whatever… at the end of the commercial I beg women to join me at the Little Brampton Hucow Dairy Farm and Slaughter House to learn the joys of being a hucow.
milk 071.jpg
The ad raked up huge sales. Young pregnant women came to learn how to be milked.
milk 075.jpg
Even tourists came from Europe just to experience being hucows like Judith and Messa have done.
milk 061.jpg
As for me, I have weaned off being a hucow but I have a lifetime free pass to be milked whenever I wish to.
milk 057.jpg
…they don’t even have to tie me down…

-Barb Moore
The end

I think the Little Brampton farm hucows should be stimulated while putting the milking machines on them to give more milk. One way would be to be fucked by the farm workers whenever they want, by the tourists after paying the corresponding amount. When there were no human cocks, you could use a fucking machine with two dildos, one for the pussy and one for the anus, powered by the same plunger. Continuous orgasms would make them produce more milk.

hu219.jpghu219.mp4_snapshot_06.41_[2019.03.09_14.49.59].jpghu219.mp4_snapshot_07.00_[2019.03.09_14.50.35].jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom