The Ultimate Christian Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something for those who favor modern/consensual

(Television script)

Camera pans a typical American classroom. On the chalkboard is written The Ultimate Christian Challenge. A crucifix hangs from the wall. Behind a desk sits a middle aged man with a trim grey beard. In the classroom are about 20 men and women in their 20s to early 30s. They are smiling but demur, representing both sexes and various colors and ethnic backgrounds. They are all attractive and seem to conform to certain standards of height and weight. Everyone is casually dressed. The middle aged man addresses the camera.

Host: Good morning and welcome to Ultimate Christian Challenge, the television program for authentic Christians. My name is Thomas Christian and I will be your host. Accompany me on our weekly journey into the true meaning of Christianity!

Our show will explore the personal meaning of the life of Christ and, especially, the Crucifixion. Everyone in this room will, in the coming weeks, take the ultimate Christian challenge! And what is that? It is the personal experience of Christ’s Crucifixion!

But first a word of caution. This program is not for the faint hearted. Nor is it G or even R rated. If you are watching us on cable television, some portions of your screen will be blurred. To view an uncensored version, create an Internet streaming account by following the instructions at the bottom of your screen.

Now a word of explanation. Every single person in this room is a committed Christian! (Camera pans room.) However, we do not discriminate by denomination. Various denominations are represented here, including self-defined Christians who belong to no denomination. And, of course, we do not discriminate in accordance with race or origin. Exactly half our students are women and half men. Now I’m going to give you an idea of what we do and how we do it, a lesson in Christ and his suffering on the cross. Follow me.

Fade

Something for those who favor modern/consensual

(Television script)

Camera pans a typical American classroom. On the chalkboard is written The Ultimate Christian Challenge. A crucifix hangs from the wall. Behind a desk sits a middle aged man with a trim grey beard. In the classroom are about 20 men and women in their 20s to early 30s. They are smiling but demur, representing both sexes and various colors and ethnic backgrounds. They are all attractive and seem to conform to certain standards of height and weight. Everyone is casually dressed. The middle aged man addresses the camera.

Host: Good morning and welcome to Ultimate Christian Challenge, the television program for authentic Christians. My name is Thomas Christian and I will be your host. Accompany me on our weekly journey into the true meaning of Christianity!

Our show will explore the personal meaning of the life of Christ and, especially, the Crucifixion. Everyone in this room will, in the coming weeks, take the ultimate Christian challenge! And what is that? It is the personal experience of Christ’s Crucifixion!

But first a word of caution. This program is not for the faint hearted. Nor is it G or even R rated. If you are watching us on cable television, some portions of your screen will be blurred. To view an uncensored version, create an Internet streaming account by following the instructions at the bottom of your screen.

Now a word of explanation. Every single person in this room is a committed Christian! (Camera pans room.) However, we do not discriminate by denomination. Various denominations are represented here, including self-defined Christians who belong to no denomination. And, of course, we do not discriminate in accordance with race or origin. Exactly half our students are women and half men. Now I’m going to give you an idea of what we do and how we do it, a lesson in Christ and his suffering on the cross. Follow me.

Fade
More from Ultime Christian Challenge
Scene shifts outdoors. Camera follows host as he walks into sunlight. On one side is a spacious Spanish-style home with a large verandah, on the other a garden with walkways and flowerbeds fringed by trees. The students are assembled on the verandah and listen intently.

Host (walking slowly along verandah and then toward garden): In the coming weeks, every single member of our student body will be crucified like Jesus (gestures toward students). They will be crucified here, in this garden, in the open air, under the scent of olive trees. The other students will act as helpers. Selected members of the general public will be invited to witness this ultimate challenge for Christians, along with you, the television viewers. All of those crucified will be completely naked on the cross because Jesus Christ, at the Crucifixion, was naked. (Steps away from verandah, walks toward garden.) Three students will be crucified each week, two men and one woman, or, alternately, two women and one man. Here is what we will do. (Stops beneath a high wooden span anchored between two trees.) Each victim will first be led here and, under this wooden beam, stripped. It will be up to the discretion of the executioner whether to strip him, or her, completely or only partially. After the stripping, the victim will be whipped. Only women will whip men, and only men will be allowed to whip women. Victims can be whipped in different ways. The executioner will decide. The victim may hang from this trellis, by his or her wrists, (points upward) to be whipped, a full-body whipping. Or, the victim may kneel at what we call the grotto rock (camera turns toward a broad grey stone, low on the ground; a niche has been carved in the side of the stone; across the stone’s surface is an array of iron rings). Here, he or she will lean across the stone, grasping the iron rings, and baring the back for whipping. Or, they can be whipped at the whipping frame (camera turns toward what looks like a wooden shed featuring mahogany lattice work and carved pillars). Different whips can be used. (The host opens a door on the side of the shed; the camera cuts to a display of whips hanging from hooks). Bullwhips, horse whips, a single or multi-strip tawse, cat ‘o nine-tails. What’s important is that each victim feel the whip, as Christ did, 39 times. However, let me add that none of the whips is as powerful as those used on the naked flesh of the Savior. (Host walks into the garden) From here, each victim will be led to his or her crucifixion. José? (A smiling young man with a Latino face enters the frame. He is carrying, in the crook of his shoulder, a full-size grey-wood cross; the camera frame widens to include a second man behind José grasping the long end of the cross). They will walk along this path (the trio begins walking, the cross dominating the frame). They will come to this grassy knoll (the parade halts). Here, each in turn, will surrender the cross, be stripped naked, and lie on the sacred but unforgiving wood, feeling its rough surfaces on their bare skin, its splinters. They will stretch out their arms and be bound, by hemp, to the crossbeam at the wrists. They will cross their legs at the ankles and these will be bound, by hemp, to the upright. No nails. Then each of the three crosses, in turn, will be raised and a naked man, flanked by two naked women, or a nude woman, flanked by two nude men, will hang crucified. After a suitable interval, the crosses will be lowered and the victims released to the care of a nurse, their bodies battered but their souls cleansed by successful completion of the Ultimate Christian Challenge. And now, my friends, let us pray (folds hands in prayer for a few seconds). In a moment, we will meet Sandra, Ariadne, and André as they take the Challenge!

Fade.

More from The Ultimate Christian Challenge

Scene shifts outdoors. Camera follows host as he walks into sunlight. On one side is a spacious Spanish-style home with a large verandah, on the other a garden with walkways and flowerbeds fringed by trees. The students are assembled on the verandah and listen intently.

Host (walking slowly along verandah and then toward garden): In the coming weeks, every single member of our student body will be crucified like Jesus (gestures toward students). They will be crucified here, in this garden, in the open air, under the scent of olive trees. The other students will act as helpers. Selected members of the general public will be invited to witness this ultimate challenge for Christians, along with you, the television viewers. All of those crucified will be completely naked on the cross because Jesus Christ, at the Crucifixion, was naked. (Steps away from verandah, walks toward garden.) Three students will be crucified each week, two men and one woman, or, alternately, two women and one man. Here is what we will do. (Stops beneath a high wooden span anchored between two trees.) Each victim will first be led here and, under this wooden beam, stripped. It will be up to the discretion of the executioner whether to strip him, or her, completely or only partially. After the stripping, the victim will be whipped. Only women will whip men, and only men will be allowed to whip women. Victims can be whipped in different ways. The executioner will decide. The victim may hang from this trellis, by his or her wrists, (points upward) to be whipped, a full-body whipping. Or, the victim may kneel at what we call the grotto rock (camera turns toward a broad grey stone, low on the ground; a niche has been carved in the side of the stone; across the stone’s surface is an array of iron rings). Here, he or she will lean across the stone, grasping the iron rings, and baring the back for whipping. Or, they can be whipped at the whipping frame (camera turns toward what looks like a wooden shed featuring mahogany lattice work and carved pillars). Different whips can be used. (The host opens a door on the side of the shed; the camera cuts to a display of whips hanging from hooks). Bullwhips, horse whips, a single or multi-strip tawse, cat ‘o nine-tails. What’s important is that each victim feel the whip, as Christ did, 39 times. However, let me add that none of the whips is as powerful as those used on the naked flesh of the Savior. (Host walks into the garden) From here, each victim will be led to his or her crucifixion. José? (A smiling young man with a Latino face enters the frame. He is carrying, in the crook of his shoulder, a full-size grey-wood cross; the camera frame widens to include a second man behind José grasping the long end of the cross). They will walk along this path (the trio begins walking, the cross dominating the frame). They will come to this grassy knoll (the parade halts). Here, each in turn, will surrender the cross, be stripped naked, and lie on the sacred but unforgiving wood, feeling its rough surfaces on their bare skin, its splinters. They will stretch out their arms and be bound, by hemp, to the crossbeam at the wrists. They will cross their legs at the ankles and these will be bound, by hemp, to the upright. No nails. Then each of the three crosses, in turn, will be raised and a naked man, flanked by two naked women, or a nude woman, flanked by two nude men, will hang crucified. After a suitable interval, the crosses will be lowered and the victims released to the care of a nurse, their bodies battered but their souls cleansed by successful completion of the Ultimate Christian Challenge. And now, my friends, let us pray (folds hands in prayer for a few seconds). In a moment, we will meet Sandra, Ariadne, and André as they take the Challenge!

Fade.
More of The Ultimate Christian Challenge
Scene returns to area in front of the verandah. The verandah is now occupied by invitees, representing various age groups and backgrounds. Camera pans to the garden. The students are scattered at different points. They are all dressed in blue jeans and green T-shirts. Camera focuses on host, who is standing beneath the whipping trellis. Next to him is a slim young woman in a white cotton blouse and a white pleated skirt that reaches her ankles. Her features suggest an Indian or Pakistani student. She sports clipped black hair.

Host: Welcome back. Today, we celebrate Sandra and her decision to take the Ultimate Christian Challenge. Tell us something about yourself, Sandra.

Sandra: I am from India. I am a nursing assistant, studying here in the United States.

Host: And why are you taking the Challenge?

Sandra: There are not many Christians in India but we take our religion very seriously.

Host: Are you ready for the Challenge? It’s rigorous.

Sandra: (closing her eyes and seeming to meditate for a moment) I am ready!

Host: This is Mark. He will assist you. Mark, you may administer the litany.

(A young man, more muscular than the others and wearing a black mustache, enters the frame. The host backs away.)

Mark: (touching Sandra on the shoulder, speaking in a firm, objective voice) Sandra, do you take this challenge of your own free will? (Sandra nods). You will strip at my direction. Then you will be bound hand and foot and hang from the whipping trellis, by the wrists. I will whip you on your naked skin. Do you agree to strip at my command? To be bound? To be whipped nude? (Sandra nods) Very well, Sandra. Remove your blouse.

(Sandra takes off her blouse. She wears no bra. She is nude from the waist up. Helpers appear from all sides and the ensuing action is swift. One helper rushes off with Sandra’s blouse. Two others affix heavy, old-fashioned manacles to Sandra’s wrists and ankles. She is bound, at her feet, to iron rings in the ground. Chains are lowered mechanically from the trellis. Her manacled wrists are affixed to these and swiftly raised until she is stretched and straining. A slit opens in the pleated skirt, revealing Sandra’s left leg practically to the hip. Her thigh is skinny. It quivers as she strains against her bonds. The thigh bone seems to point from her knee to her groin like an arrow. Mark removes his green T-shirt. A helper hustles it from the scene. Mark is hirsute, strong, confident. Another helper hands Mark a long black whip, a single skinny strand of leather. He toys with it in the air. It makes a hissing sound followed by a sharp crack.)

Mark: I’m going to whip you now, Sandra. Are you ready?

(Sandra nods. Her bonds give her almost no slack. Her chest is heaving. She is small breasted but has large, olive-colored nipples. A sheen of sweat covers her torso. Her ribs seem to ripple with each breath. Her belly turns concave like an Arab dancer and her navel winks open and shut. Her skirt has slid down until it seems perched perilously on the points of her skinny hipbones. Mark applies the first stroke. The long whip wraps itself around Sandra’s torso like a black snake. It makes a slashing, not a cracking, sound. She seems to absorb the blow. The whip falls away. There is no blood, no mark or streak. Mark applies 14 more strokes in quick succession, reeling in the whip each time, winding up again, sending the whip sailing through the air with a hiss. It hits with a slapping sound and wraps itself around Sandra’s sweating body. Sandra twists in place. Her breathing quickens. Her little breasts flit from side to side. The whip nicks her nipples. It leaves a long pink trace across her breasts. She closes her eyes and seems to pray. At the last strokes, she groans and gags. She hangs her head. Mark pauses. The invitees and the students applaud. Mark changes whips. The new whip is short. It has a dozen leather strands. Mark launches a battery of strokes at Sandra’s back. There is no pause. Left-right. Left-right. Left-right. The little whip whacks Sandra’s back. She twists first to one side then to the other. Now Mark faces her. He looks her in the eye. Then left-right, left-right across her belly and chest. He stops. He has delivered 39 strokes in all. Mark steps back. He smiles. He bows toward Sandra and applauds her. Others join in the applause. Sandra smiles.)

Fade.

More of The Ultimate Christian Challenge
Scene returns to area in front of the verandah. The verandah is now occupied by invitees, representing various age groups and backgrounds. Camera pans to the garden. The students are scattered at different points. They are all dressed in blue jeans and green T-shirts. Camera focuses on host, who is standing beneath the whipping trellis. Next to him is a slim young woman in a white cotton blouse and a white pleated skirt that reaches her ankles. Her features suggest an Indian or Pakistani student. She sports clipped black hair.

Host: Welcome back. Today, we celebrate Sandra and her decision to take the Ultimate Christian Challenge. Tell us something about yourself, Sandra.

Sandra: I am from India. I am a nursing assistant, studying here in the United States.

Host: And why are you taking the Challenge?

Sandra: There are not many Christians in India but we take our religion very seriously.

Host: Are you ready for the Challenge? It’s rigorous.

Sandra: (closing her eyes and seeming to meditate for a moment) I am ready!

Host: This is Mark. He will assist you. Mark, you may administer the litany.

(A young man, more muscular than the others and wearing a black mustache, enters the frame. The host backs away.)

Mark: (touching Sandra on the shoulder, speaking in a firm, objective voice) Sandra, do you take this challenge of your own free will? (Sandra nods). You will strip at my direction. Then you will be bound hand and foot and hang from the whipping trellis, by the wrists. I will whip you on your naked skin. Do you agree to strip at my command? To be bound? To be whipped nude? (Sandra nods) Very well, Sandra. Remove your blouse.

(Sandra takes off her blouse. She wears no bra. She is nude from the waist up. Helpers appear from all sides and the ensuing action is swift. One helper rushes off with Sandra’s blouse. Two others affix heavy, old-fashioned manacles to Sandra’s wrists and ankles. She is bound, at her feet, to iron rings in the ground. Chains are lowered mechanically from the trellis. Her manacled wrists are affixed to these and swiftly raised until she is stretched and straining. A slit opens in the pleated skirt, revealing Sandra’s left leg practically to the hip. Her thigh is skinny. It quivers as she strains against her bonds. The thigh bone seems to point from her knee to her groin like an arrow. Mark removes his green T-shirt. A helper hustles it from the scene. Mark is hirsute, strong, confident. Another helper hands Mark a long black whip, a single skinny strand of leather. He toys with it in the air. It makes a hissing sound followed by a sharp crack.)

Mark: I’m going to whip you now, Sandra. Are you ready?

(Sandra nods. Her bonds give her almost no slack. Her chest is heaving. She is small breasted but has large, olive-colored nipples. A sheen of sweat covers her torso. Her ribs seem to ripple with each breath. Her belly turns concave like an Arab dancer and her navel winks open and shut. Her skirt has slid down until it seems perched perilously on the points of her skinny hipbones. Mark applies the first stroke. The long whip wraps itself around Sandra’s torso like a black snake. It makes a slashing, not a cracking, sound. She seems to absorb the blow. The whip falls away. There is no blood, no mark or streak. Mark applies 14 more strokes in quick succession, reeling in the whip each time, winding up again, sending the whip sailing through the air with a hiss. It hits with a slapping sound and wraps itself around Sandra’s sweating body. Sandra twists in place. Her breathing quickens. Her little breasts flit from side to side. The whip nicks her nipples. It leaves a long pink trace across her breasts. She closes her eyes and seems to pray. At the last strokes, she groans and gags. She hangs her head. Mark pauses. The invitees and the students applaud. Mark changes whips. The new whip is short. It has a dozen leather strands. Mark launches a battery of strokes at Sandra’s back. There is no pause. Left-right. Left-right. Left-right. The little whip whacks Sandra’s back. She twists first to one side then to the other. Now Mark faces her. He looks her in the eye. Then left-right, left-right across her belly and chest. He stops. He has delivered 39 strokes in all. Mark steps back. He smiles. He bows toward Sandra and applauds her. Others join in the applause. Sandra smiles.)

Fade.
End of today's adventure...
Scene returns to the host standing beneath the whipping trellis. He is smiling, self-satisfied.

Host: Sandra makes us proud, doesn’t she? (The invitees and the students offer enthusiastic applause.) She is the most petite among our women students. Mark, on the other hand…! (Crowd laughs) Sandra bore the whip so well! We are so proud of her! This, my friends, is the secret. Sandra bares not only her skin to the whip and the cross; she bares her soul, to you, and to God! Let us pray (folds his hands in earnest prayer for a few seconds). We will rejoin Sandra shortly. But first this.

Fade.

Scene reopens to a montage of the day’s action against a background of soft religious music. Closeup of Sandra carrying cross in the crook of her bare shoulder. Sandra surrenders cross to helpers at the grassy knoll. Footage of André, a young Latino man, under the whipping trellis. His name flashes on the screen. He is standing next to a blonde student. Her name—Marcy—flashes on the screen. They seem to be repeating the now familiar litany. André removes his T-shirt and his jeans. He is stark naked. His penis, although pointed down, seems partially swollen. He has been circumcised. His penis is long and slim, slightly curved and ends in a purplish bulb like a wild mushroom. André kneels in the grotto-stone niche. He stretches out his long arms and grasps two iron O-rings. Marcy rains blows on his bare back with a short, single-strand whip. The muscles in André’s back twitch and strain. The sound of the whip can be faintly heard behind the lush religious music. Closeup of André bearing his cross. Cut to closeup of Mark, still shirtless. The frame widens. Mark is standing next to Ariadne, whose name flashes on the screen. They are repeating the litany. Ariadne removes her blouse. Cut to closeup of Ariadne, nude from the waist up, spreadeagle on the mahogany whipping frame. She wears a thick black leather belt with her jeans. Her figure is voluptuous. The belt buckle digs into the soft round underbelly below her navel. Ariadne’s face is round. Her short black hair is straight and falls in bangs across her forehead. She has wide hips and large liquid breasts. Her nipples are broad, liver-colored, and ridged. Mark is whipping her nude torso with a single-strand tawse. He seems to be aiming at her breasts, especially the aroused nipples. Ariadne jerks and whimpers at each blow. The slap-slap-slap of the whip against her breasts can be heard behind the soothing religious music. Cut to closeup of Ariadne carrying her cross, surrendering it at the grassy knoll, stripping off her jeans. She spreads her body along the wooden upright of the cross. She opens her arms to be bound on the crossbeam. Her swollen breasts wobble.

Fade

Scene shifts to host standing at the grassy knoll. Behind him, student helpers are binding André and Ariadne to their crosses. The invitees have assembled along the periphery of the knoll. They are viewing the scene with quiet fascination. A few take pictures. Sandra, visibly shaken but smiling wanly, stands next to the host. The pleated skirt still clings to her hips.

Host: I am here again with Sandra. Tell us about your experience so far, Sandra.

Sandra: (taking a deep breath, smiling) Exhausting…but exhilarating. I feel cleansed, relieved, the way I feel after confession.

Host: Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Sandra: Yes.

Host: Alright. (In a more stentorian tone) Sandra you have been whipped on your bare flesh. You have carried your cross to Calvary. Now, you will be stripped naked. You will be bound, with ropes, to the cross to be crucified nude before Man and God. Do you accept this Ultimate Challenge? To be stripped, bound, and crucified?

Sandra: (bowing her head) I do.

Host: (turning to student helpers) Crucify her!

Fade.

All three student victims lie bound on their crosses. Camera moves to closeup of their faces, pans all three, then widens to reveal their full nudity. André is in the middle. His chest, nearly hairless, heaves with each deep breath. His erection has subsided. Ariadne struggles against her bonds. She rolls her pelvis slightly, revealing a thick pubic patch. Sandra’s body is stretched and straining. Every muscle and sinew of her long skinny abdomen seems to be twitching. Her little breasts flit from side to side. The wide nipples have hardened and spiked. Religious music swells. Cut to student helpers raising the crosses. All three naked bodies bound to the wood bobble and strain as the uprights hit home. Now, the three victims hang crucified, arms stretched out almost in welcome, legs slightly bent at the knee, chests heaving. The crowd utters an audible “ahhh” as the crosses hit home. There is scattered applause. Cameras flash. Cut to long pan of the three crosses. André’s gaze is fixed on Ariadne. His penis is erect. Slightly curved, it seems to sway in the wind. Ariadne thrusts out her chest. She twists her torso. Her hips rise and fall as if in a dance. Sandra bows her head. Her breathing is heavy, even labored. Her ribs stick out with each breath. Cut to early evening. Invitees have lit candles. They mingle among the crosses, kissing the feet of the victims, praying. Cut to silhouette of students taking down the crosses.

Fade.

Host, smiling, stands in front of the grassy knoll. All three crosses have been raised again, but now they are vacant except for a single article of clothing belonging to each of the crucifixion victims draped over the crossbeams.

Host: Folks, a big round of applause for Sandra, André, and Ariadne! (Host is joined by the three students. Sandra wears a bath towel covering her whole torso. André and Ariadne sport towels wrapped around their waists. They smile and wave at the camera. The crowd roars its approval.) Folks at home, we’ll see you next week for another episode of Ultimate Christian Challenge! May the peace of the Lord be with you!

Slow fade.

-0-

End of today's adventure...
Scene returns to the host standing beneath the whipping trellis. He is smiling, self-satisfied.

Host: Sandra makes us proud, doesn’t she? (The invitees and the students offer enthusiastic applause.) She is the most petite among our women students. Mark, on the other hand…! (Crowd laughs) Sandra bore the whip so well! We are so proud of her! This, my friends, is the secret. Sandra bares not only her skin to the whip and the cross; she bares her soul, to you, and to God! Let us pray (folds his hands in earnest prayer for a few seconds). We will rejoin Sandra shortly. But first this.

Fade.

Scene reopens to a montage of the day’s action against a background of soft religious music. Closeup of Sandra carrying cross in the crook of her bare shoulder. Sandra surrenders cross to helpers at the grassy knoll. Footage of André, a young Latino man, under the whipping trellis. His name flashes on the screen. He is standing next to a blonde student. Her name—Marcy—flashes on the screen. They seem to be repeating the now familiar litany. André removes his T-shirt and his jeans. He is stark naked. His penis, although pointed down, seems partially swollen. He has been circumcised. His penis is long and slim, slightly curved and ends in a purplish bulb like a wild mushroom. André kneels in the grotto-stone niche. He stretches out his long arms and grasps two iron O-rings. Marcy rains blows on his bare back with a short, single-strand whip. The muscles in André’s back twitch and strain. The sound of the whip can be faintly heard behind the lush religious music. Closeup of André bearing his cross. Cut to closeup of Mark, still shirtless. The frame widens. Mark is standing next to Ariadne, whose name flashes on the screen. They are repeating the litany. Ariadne removes her blouse. Cut to closeup of Ariadne, nude from the waist up, spreadeagle on the mahogany whipping frame. She wears a thick black leather belt with her jeans. Her figure is voluptuous. The belt buckle digs into the soft round underbelly below her navel. Ariadne’s face is round. Her short black hair is straight and falls in bangs across her forehead. She has wide hips and large liquid breasts. Her nipples are broad, liver-colored, and ridged. Mark is whipping her nude torso with a single-strand tawse. He seems to be aiming at her breasts, especially the aroused nipples. Ariadne jerks and whimpers at each blow. The slap-slap-slap of the whip against her breasts can be heard behind the soothing religious music. Cut to closeup of Ariadne carrying her cross, surrendering it at the grassy knoll, stripping off her jeans. She spreads her body along the wooden upright of the cross. She opens her arms to be bound on the crossbeam. Her swollen breasts wobble.

Fade

Scene shifts to host standing at the grassy knoll. Behind him, student helpers are binding André and Ariadne to their crosses. The invitees have assembled along the periphery of the knoll. They are viewing the scene with quiet fascination. A few take pictures. Sandra, visibly shaken but smiling wanly, stands next to the host. The pleated skirt still clings to her hips.

Host: I am here again with Sandra. Tell us about your experience so far, Sandra.

Sandra: (taking a deep breath, smiling) Exhausting…but exhilarating. I feel cleansed, relieved, the way I feel after confession.

Host: Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Sandra: Yes.

Host: Alright. (In a more stentorian tone) Sandra you have been whipped on your bare flesh. You have carried your cross to Calvary. Now, you will be stripped naked. You will be bound, with ropes, to the cross to be crucified nude before Man and God. Do you accept this Ultimate Challenge? To be stripped, bound, and crucified?

Sandra: (bowing her head) I do.

Host: (turning to student helpers) Crucify her!

Fade.

All three student victims lie bound on their crosses. Camera moves to closeup of their faces, pans all three, then widens to reveal their full nudity. André is in the middle. His chest, nearly hairless, heaves with each deep breath. His erection has subsided. Ariadne struggles against her bonds. She rolls her pelvis slightly, revealing a thick pubic patch. Sandra’s body is stretched and straining. Every muscle and sinew of her long skinny abdomen seems to be twitching. Her little breasts flit from side to side. The wide nipples have hardened and spiked. Religious music swells. Cut to student helpers raising the crosses. All three naked bodies bound to the wood bobble and strain as the uprights hit home. Now, the three victims hang crucified, arms stretched out almost in welcome, legs slightly bent at the knee, chests heaving. The crowd utters an audible “ahhh” as the crosses hit home. There is scattered applause. Cameras flash. Cut to long pan of the three crosses. André’s gaze is fixed on Ariadne. His penis is erect. Slightly curved, it seems to sway in the wind. Ariadne thrusts out her chest. She twists her torso. Her hips rise and fall as if in a dance. Sandra bows her head. Her breathing is heavy, even labored. Her ribs stick out with each breath. Cut to early evening. Invitees have lit candles. They mingle among the crosses, kissing the feet of the victims, praying. Cut to silhouette of students taking down the crosses.

Fade.

Host, smiling, stands in front of the grassy knoll. All three crosses have been raised again, but now they are vacant except for a single article of clothing belonging to each of the crucifixion victims draped over the crossbeams.

Host: Folks, a big round of applause for Sandra, André, and Ariadne! (Host is joined by the three students. Sandra wears a bath towel covering her whole torso. André and Ariadne sport towels wrapped around their waists. They smile and wave at the camera. The crowd roars its approval.) Folks at home, we’ll see you next week for another episode of Ultimate Christian Challenge! May the peace of the Lord be with you!

Slow fade.

-0-
More about Ultimate Christian Challenge

Broadcast interview with Thomas Christian

Question: We’re here today with Thomas Christian, host of Ultimate Christian Challenge. Good morning (guest smiles, nods)! Your show mixes some real physical and emotional challenges for young Christians with a great deal of nudity. What do you say to critics who claim your show is more pornography than it is religion?

Christian: It’s not pornography at all. Are depictions of the Crucifixion pornographic? After all, Christ is mostly nude, even in the earliest Christian art. In the last few years, there have been more and more depictions of the Crucifixion in which Christ is totally nude, which is in line with the historical record.

Q. But why all the nudity? Your subjects are crucified naked. Is that really necessary?

C. It’s not absolutely necessary, but is prayer absolutely necessary? We call it baring the soul. When you bare the body, especially for torture and crucifixion as we practice it complete with ceremonial stripping and whipping, you also bare the soul.

Q. But before an audience? Why?

C. Especially before an audience. These brave young men and women are bearing public witness to their faith. They are, literally, stripped; they are, literally, naked before Man and God. Christ asks us to do this. We bare our souls by baring our bodies.

Q. Have you been crucified?

C. Yes, of course.

Q. Nude?

C. Yes.

Q. Some who were crucified on your show report feelings of physical arousal as part of the experience, including arousal while being whipped. What can you tell us about this?

C. It is sometimes true. The touch of the whip combines pain, movement, and something of a caress. Hanging from the crossbeam can be a painful but liberating experience. The air circulates around your whole body. It soothes and caresses you. The gaze of onlookers is sympathetic, even loving. Because you are naked, you feel these things in every pour of your skin. You’re open to Man and God but also Nature. It can feel quite liberating.

Q. Liberating…some say it’s liberating to the point of experiencing orgasm. Is that true?

C. Having an orgasm, male or female, under the whip or on the cross is exceedingly rare.

Q. It must have been difficult for you to recruit volunteers for this endeavor. After all, it combines deep-seated religious belief with practices that are more closely associated with erotic bondage than with church-going. How did you find willing subjects?

C. With some difficulty, I must admit. We reached out widely via social media directed at Christian groups. We were very up front about what we were doing. We made it clear this was pretty rigorous stuff, including physical torture. And, of course, we made it clear there would be nudity. We got hundreds of replies and performed dozens of interviews.

Q. Interviews? You must have asked some explicit questions.

C. We did ask explicit questions. And with no hesitation. We asked them how they felt about stripping naked before a crowd, before a television audience. We asked them how they thought they would feel hanging naked from the crossbeam of a wooden cross like Jesus Christ, or like the Good Thief, for that matter.

Q. And what kind of answers did you get?

C. A lot of people backed out at the interview stage. They saw we were serious. We couldn’t help that. For a while, we thought we weren’t going to fill all the berths.

Q. You also did some testing. Tell us about that.

C. Right. It wasn’t enough for them to say ‘yes’ to us. We had to say ‘yes’ to them. You know, somebody says they have no qualms about taking their clothes off and being whipped and tied to a wooden cross. Then the moment arrives and they get cold feet.

Q. So, during the interview, you had to ask them to strip. What was that like?

C. You know right away. You say ‘strip’ and they have no compunction about it. They just strip. Or they hesitate and start to squirm like children. That’s how you know. The rest is easy. You say, ‘look, now that you’re naked, we’re going to have to whip you to see if you can take it.’ If they’re uninhibited about nudity, they’ll take easily to the whip. If they’re inhibited about one thing, they’re inhibited about everything.

Q. Were there any accusations of sexual abuse?

C. No, mam. No a one. Again, it’s not about Eros; it’s about Dios!

-0-

I'm not usually a fan of consensual SM, but I had to check out Christian Challenge, and I think it's a great idea, and a disturbingly plausible idea for a reality TV show.

But I wonder if the contestants would be so composed after their whippings? I think a whipping as you describe would be extremely painful, whether you're Christian or not. I imagine them screaming, crying, pleading for Jesus to help them. Afterwards, tearful, and in great pain, they could testify to the power of Jesus to help them through the ordeal. I can imagine one of them saying, "I could hear Jesus whisper in my ear between the whip lashes, 'Don't be a quitter, Sandra, don't be a Judas, give it all you've got, 110%!" etc, etc.

It would be fun if you had guest commentators, like a famous televangelist, a Catholic bishop, a writer of a successful series of post-Rapture books, etc.

The Christian Challenge would be a contest, of course. Perhaps those who fail at any step become a "Judas" and are kicked off the show, or perhaps are asked to remain and punish the on-going contestants.

Perhaps the final challenge could be the "Shroud Challenge," where the contestants are wrapped tightly in a shroud and entombed for three days. Of course, they'd have to be administered IV's during that time so they don't die. They would only know time was up when bright lights lit up the tomb, their shroud loosened, and the stone rolled away from the opening of the tomb.

I wonder what the prize would be? An all expense paid tour of the holy land, with baptism in the River Jordan? An autographed relic of the True Cross? An option to be a contestant on the reality show "Grail Quest!"?

One technical request: Could you break up the paragraphs more? It's very difficult for aged eyes (like mine) to read a large unbroken block of writing like what you have in several posts.

It's a really fun idea, and well carried out! Thanks for posting!

I'm not usually a fan of consensual SM, but I had to check out Christian Challenge, and I think it's a great idea, and a disturbingly plausible idea for a reality TV show.

But I wonder if the contestants would be so composed after their whippings? I think a whipping as you describe would be extremely painful, whether you're Christian or not. I imagine them screaming, crying, pleading for Jesus to help them. Afterwards, tearful, and in great pain, they could testify to the power of Jesus to help them through the ordeal. I can imagine one of them saying, "I could hear Jesus whisper in my ear between the whip lashes, 'Don't be a quitter, Sandra, don't be a Judas, give it all you've got, 110%!" etc, etc.

It would be fun if you had guest commentators, like a famous televangelist, a Catholic bishop, a writer of a successful series of post-Rapture books, etc.

The Christian Challenge would be a contest, of course. Perhaps those who fail at any step become a "Judas" and are kicked off the show, or perhaps are asked to remain and punish the on-going contestants.

Perhaps the final challenge could be the "Shroud Challenge," where the contestants are wrapped tightly in a shroud and entombed for three days. Of course, they'd have to be administered IV's during that time so they don't die. They would only know time was up when bright lights lit up the tomb, their shroud loosened, and the stone rolled away from the opening of the tomb.

I wonder what the prize would be? An all expense paid tour of the holy land, with baptism in the River Jordan? An autographed relic of the True Cross? An option to be a contestant on the reality show "Grail Quest!"?

One technical request: Could you break up the paragraphs more? It's very difficult for aged eyes (like mine) to read a large unbroken block of writing like what you have in several posts.

It's a really fun idea, and well carried out! Thanks for posting!
Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. You are full of great ideas! May the quest continue!

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. You are full of great ideas! May the quest continue!
Interview with Sandra, member of the Ultimate Christian Challenge Fraternity

Question:
We’re here with Sandra, who is a member of the Ultimate Christian Challenge Fraternity. Good morning, Sandra! (Guest smiles, nods) I understand you were among the first to take the Challenge. You were crucified naked, and in public. What was that like?

Sandra: It was not easy for me. Frankly, I was scared stiff!

Q. Did you think of backing out?

S. No, never! But I was scared. You can see it in the videotape, especially if you look closely. I’m mostly shaking like a leaf, at least at the start.

Q. Were you worried about being nude? About being in public? About being tortured before a lot of people? Did you say to yourself, ‘what if I start screaming?’

S. No, none of that. I was concerned only about my fortitude. I asked myself, ‘can I take it?’ And the answer came back, ‘yes, I can take it.’ I attribute that answer to God. God gave me the strength because God wanted me to go through with it.

Q. Some critics say the show is more about pornography than about religion. What do you say to them?

S. Nonsense!

Q. Did you feel any physical arousal at any time?

S. Not at first. When they were tying me up to be whipped I was scared stiff. The whipping was painful. I could barely get through it. The next step is to carry the cross down a pathway. That’s when things began to change. I felt light-headed, confident, like I was involved in something sacred.

Q. And what happened when they tied you down, hand and foot, on that rough wood. You’re all stretched out, absolutely naked, and you can hardly move?

S. I was flooded by a feeling of tranquility. No pain. Not even discomfort. I had a feeling of complete confidence in myself and in those who were preparing me to be crucified. When they raised the cross, I looked at all the people in the crowd. They were looking back at me. I could see the love in their eyes. It made me want to cry, but not in pain, in joy. I looked around me, at my nude friends crucified by my side. I felt a brotherhood. I smiled at them. Then, I looked down at my own body. It was like I was seeing my body for the first time. ‘I’m so beautiful,’ I thought to myself. I felt the beauty all over my body, every inch of my skin, my little breasts friends used to tease me about, even the nipples of my breasts that turned purple. It made me shiver with joy.

Q. Apparently, there were some, mostly anonymous, social media posts about you that were very erotic. After all, you’re young, single, and you were completely naked at one point. How do you feel about that?

S. I put it out of my mind. It has nothing to do with what I experienced.

Q. How would you describe what you experienced?

S. Frightening…but sublime!

-0-

Interview with Sandra, member of the Ultimate Christian Challenge Fraternity

Question:
We’re here with Sandra, who is a member of the Ultimate Christian Challenge Fraternity. Good morning, Sandra! (Guest smiles, nods) I understand you were among the first to take the Challenge. You were crucified naked, and in public. What was that like?

Sandra: It was not easy for me. Frankly, I was scared stiff!

Q. Did you think of backing out?

S. No, never! But I was scared. You can see it in the videotape, especially if you look closely. I’m mostly shaking like a leaf, at least at the start.

Q. Were you worried about being nude? About being in public? About being tortured before a lot of people? Did you say to yourself, ‘what if I start screaming?’

S. No, none of that. I was concerned only about my fortitude. I asked myself, ‘can I take it?’ And the answer came back, ‘yes, I can take it.’ I attribute that answer to God. God gave me the strength because God wanted me to go through with it.

Q. Some critics say the show is more about pornography than about religion. What do you say to them?

S. Nonsense!

Q. Did you feel any physical arousal at any time?

S. Not at first. When they were tying me up to be whipped I was scared stiff. The whipping was painful. I could barely get through it. The next step is to carry the cross down a pathway. That’s when things began to change. I felt light-headed, confident, like I was involved in something sacred.

Q. And what happened when they tied you down, hand and foot, on that rough wood. You’re all stretched out, absolutely naked, and you can hardly move?

S. I was flooded by a feeling of tranquility. No pain. Not even discomfort. I had a feeling of complete confidence in myself and in those who were preparing me to be crucified. When they raised the cross, I looked at all the people in the crowd. They were looking back at me. I could see the love in their eyes. It made me want to cry, but not in pain, in joy. I looked around me, at my nude friends crucified by my side. I felt a brotherhood. I smiled at them. Then, I looked down at my own body. It was like I was seeing my body for the first time. ‘I’m so beautiful,’ I thought to myself. I felt the beauty all over my body, every inch of my skin, my little breasts friends used to tease me about, even the nipples of my breasts that turned purple. It made me shiver with joy.

Q. Apparently, there were some, mostly anonymous, social media posts about you that were very erotic. After all, you’re young, single, and you were completely naked at one point. How do you feel about that?

S. I put it out of my mind. It has nothing to do with what I experienced.

Q. How would you describe what you experienced?

S. Frightening…but sublime!

-0-
More on Ultimate Christian Challenge

Archived (never broadcast) interview with Greg Gregson, director of Ultimate Christian Challenge

Question.
We’re here with Greg Gregson, the director of the cable TV show Ultimate Christian Challenge. Good morning, Greg! (Guest smiles, nods) Your show completed one season. Will it be renewed?

Greg: Probably not.

Q. Why not? Too controversial?

G. No. We live in a world where you can’t be too controversial; the more controversy the better. There were two problems with the show. One was that viewership fell after the initial shock value wore off. That’s how much crazy stuff there is nowadays on cable television! A show in which attractive young people strip naked to be tortured and displayed, and all in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, loses its shock value! The other problem was recruitment. As it turns out, it’s really hard to find people who want to take off their clothes for Christ.

Q. How many shows did you do?

G. Eight in all. We managed to crucify all the original cast members plus a few new recruits, 24 in all, over eight episodes. After that, it was either repeat with the same cast or invent some new Biblical torture. We voted to suspend the show.

Q. Thomas Christian, the host, claims the show was not in any way pornographic. What do you say to that?

G. Give me a break! Of course, it was pornographic! Sexy young people take off their clothes in front of a crowd; hunky guys try to whip the tits off beautiful girls; everybody gets pinned up and displayed naked before the world. If that isn’t sexy, nothing is!

Q. Is it true you were the only non-Christian on the set?

G. Me and my two assistants. The producers needed somebody who knew film technique and bondage rigging. Who better than a director of BDSM videos, which is where I come in. My assistants and I are not exactly angels.

Q. Did this cause any tensions on the set?

G. On the set, no; in my life, yes. On the set, everyone was very professional, which is also the case on any porno movie set anywhere in the country. You have to be. If everybody starts screwing everybody the work doesn’t get done. You can screw around later, on your own time. So we got along very well with these Christian crazies. I call them crazies but they were crazy in a nice way. I mean, people who get naked, who torture each other, and then sit down to pray together…what’s not to like? I think they liked us too. We were always very professional.

Q. What about in your personal life?

G. Something funny happened. I work with porn stars all day, the best in the business, but I long ago lost interest in fucking any of them, even the most voluptuous. But these were different. It’s a cliché, but they were fresh, honest-to-God, literally, fresh but at the same time very, very sexy. I went home every night wanting to rip the clothes off every single one of them. I came back the next morning with the same lust in my heart. I had to control myself.

Q. When you say ‘these’ you mean the females, right?

G. Yeah. I’m a committed heterosexual; they’re committed Christians. What a combination.

Q. What were some of the production tricks you used?

G. We did use a few, but not very many. For example, the victims would all show up without any undergarments. This helped speed things up. You can just rip their clothes off and start whipping them. We also had special flip-flop sandals made for each one, matching the exact color of their skin. That way they didn’t have to walk around barefoot. It keeps things moving. The crosses were custom-made, or at least custom-adapted, with a little footrest at just the right height and a little seat, called a sedile in Latin, so the victim could appear to be hanging but was actually pretty well anchored. These tricks provided a degree of comfort, if you can call it that, without taking away from the authenticity. The same with the rigging for the crucifixions. We made it look like rope but, under the rope, we used cuffs and metal hooks, which are more secure and safer for the one wearing them.

Q. What about in the filming and editing?

G. The ‘audience’ was composed mostly of paid extras. They sat around a lot eating sandwiches and drinking mineral water. There were a lot of edits. We made it look like the victims stayed crucified after they went up but, in fact, they were only up for a total of a few minutes each. We filmed different segments at different times of the day, but for just a minute or two each time.

Q. What about recruitment? Did you have any role in recruiting the cast members?

G. No, but I didn’t have to. Like I said, the producers were looking for ‘sexy’ right from the start and they knew what they were doing. Not a single cast member was overweight. How often does that happen when you pick 24 people from the general population? A couple of the girls were gorgeous. The rest looked better with their clothes off than with clothes on, which is the exception, not the rule; and remember, I speak as one who has been, both literally and figuratively, undressing women my whole adult life.

Q. Some have said you worked with the cast members to make things even more sexy.

G. I did and I’d do it again. Like I said, no matter what they say, the show was intended to be very erotic. The eroticism was diluted, or excused, by the religious angle but it was always there and it was intended to be there from the start.

Q. So you coached them?

G. Yes. We told the girls, ‘look, girls, stick your tits out; pinch your nipples until they’re erect; suck your belly in; when you’re tied up, take deep breaths that expand your lungs; that will also expand your tits and it makes your ribs ripple; sway from side to side; shift your hips. All these things are going to make women viewers think you’re Jezebels; they’re going to hate you but they’re going to want to be you. Meanwhile, you’ll drive the men crazy.’ We used more polite language than that but we got our point across.

Q. What about the men in the cast?

G. Only one piece of advice was needed. Keep looking at the gorgeous naked girl who’s being tortured next to you. Your dick will go sky high. They didn’t need much coaching.

Q. The Challenge involves a lot of whipping. How did you handle that?

G. There was also a whole lot of acting and a lot of editing. The whips were mostly soft. We trained the cast members in how to deliver a big windup but with almost no punch. We used sound effects. So you hear those whips whistling and then, crack and smack; well, the snap, crackle and pop was mostly Foley sound added in editing. The cast members, the ones being whipped, would ‘react’ to each blow with sexy shifting and shivering, and some strategic whimpering. Look at those girls swirling their hair around after each whiplash. Look at them grind their teeth and whimper and wince. Look at their tits flit back and forth. Mostly acting.

Q. Were there any embarrassing moments?

G. Yes. There was one guy who ejaculated from the cross. I thought it was great but the producers cut it. The guy was on the cross in the middle. He had this gorgeous blonde on one side, long, fluffy, almost white hair, rather flat chested but with big, elongated nipples and long legs, the kind that dimple easily and have a kind of sheen on them all the time like she’s a well-oiled sex machine. She kept rubbing herself, up and down the wood like the cross was fondling her and looking at this guy with ‘fuck me’ eyes. The girl on the other side had big, liquid breasts and projecting nipples. The guy kept looking from side to side like he was thinking, ‘my God, which one do I want to fuck more?’ Finally, he began to pump his own pelvis. His dick started to flop up and down and, all of a sudden, he was spewing all over the place. And we had to cut it!

Q. Were there other segments you had to cut?

G. There were. I could put together my own uncensored highlights. For example, take that girl whose skirt split open. She was being whipped. Her body was stretched, taut and her skinny thigh exposed. The camera picks up a visual cue, a highlight, along her thigh bone, like it’s saying, ‘here, in here, here it is; this way to the pussy.’ And, of course, she’s not wearing any panties. She’s tied up, all stretched out, her beautiful nudity is being whipped for our pleasure and her skinny naked thigh is pointing to her pussy as if to say, ‘take it, it’s yours.’ Doesn’t get sexier than that.

Q. What makes a woman so alluring when she’s tied up, whipped, crucified?

G. Like I said before, it depends how you do it. A little bit of mystery still helps. For example, we asked all the girls not to shave their vaginas. A completely shaved vagina leaves no mystery about itself. It’s not even beautiful. There’s a lot of so-called pornography nowadays that looks like a gynecologist’s journal. So we asked them to trim their pubic hair. That leaves a dark patch with just the suggestion of a mound or a slit underneath. It says, ‘cunt in here but you have to find it.’ The way she stands is also important. That’s why I favor the whipping trellis. She hangs down, suspended by chains. It gives her a chance to show off her curves. She can shift from side to side; if she’s slim, she can turn her abdomen into a long, rippling curve; she can stick her tits out. The whipping frame is only good for girls with big, liquid tits; the frame holds her body in place, making the breasts the center of attention; if she has interesting nipples, better still. Against the slip-slap of the whip, her body tenses but her tits wobble and bob and rotate; they take all the force from the whipping; the nipples become inflamed, giving the impression of a voluptuous woman desperate to get laid.

Q. Would you do it all again?

G. I’d pay them!

-0-

Brilliant! Loved it! I wish I'd remembered that you can't believe anything you see on a reality TV show. It's all scripted. So all my suggestions were rendered completely irrelevant by the interview with Greg Gregson. But I've been married before so I'm completely used to making irrelevant suggestions. I just had to laugh. Some of my favorite lines:

After that, it was either repeat with the same cast or invent some new Biblical torture. We voted to suspend the show.
So no "Shroud Challenge." Ah well. I can still imagine the stone rolling away from the tomb, the burst of light, and all the successful challengers emerging and doing their own particular victory dance like NFL players do after scoring a touchdown.
Give me a break! Of course, it was pornographic! Sexy young people take off their clothes in front of a crowd; hunky guys try to whip the tits off beautiful girls; everybody gets pinned up and displayed naked before the world. If that isn’t sexy, nothing is!
Greg Gregson needs to start his own thread on CF.
I mean, people who get naked, who torture each other, and then sit down to pray together…what’s not to like? I think they liked us too. We were always very professional.
I'm an atheist but yeah, I'd join that prayer circle. I just wouldn't bow my head or close my eyes.
Yeah. I’m a committed heterosexual; they’re committed Christians. What a combination.
LOL, great line!
We also had special flip-flop sandals made for each one, matching the exact color of their skin. That way they didn’t have to walk around barefoot.
Foot mirkins. Could be a thing. Maybe Gregson could sell them along with his other merch like soft whips, UCC T-shirts and outtakes and blooper reels from the show.
She’s tied up, all stretched out, her beautiful nudity is being whipped for our pleasure and her skinny naked thigh is pointing to her pussy as if to say, ‘take it, it’s yours.’ Doesn’t get sexier than that.
Gregson for President!
There’s a lot of so-called pornography nowadays that looks like a gynecologist’s journal.
Amen, brother! That's one of my pet porn peeves: the camera that zooms in for an extreme close up on the vagina and holds and holds and holds; twenty, thirty, forty seconds. What am I looking for here? A yeast infection? A birthmark on the labia that looks like the Virgin Mary, what?

That interview was a fun read. You made my day, Brasileiro. Thanks.

Brilliant! Loved it! I wish I'd remembered that you can't believe anything you see on a reality TV show. It's all scripted. So all my suggestions were rendered completely irrelevant by the interview with Greg Gregson. But I've been married before so I'm completely used to making irrelevant suggestions. I just had to laugh. Some of my favorite lines:

So no "Shroud Challenge." Ah well. I can still imagine the stone rolling away from the tomb, the burst of light, and all the successful challengers emerging and doing their own particular victory dance like NFL players do after scoring a touchdown.

Greg Gregson needs to start his own thread on CF.

I'm an atheist but yeah, I'd join that prayer circle. I just wouldn't bow my head or close my eyes.

LOL, great line!

Foot mirkins. Could be a thing. Maybe Gregson could sell them along with his other merch like soft whips, UCC T-shirts and outtakes and blooper reels from the show.

Gregson for President!

Amen, brother! That's one of my pet porn peeves: the camera that zooms in for an extreme close up on the vagina and holds and holds and holds; twenty, thirty, forty seconds. What am I looking for here? A yeast infection? A birthmark on the labia that looks like the Virgin Mary, what?

That interview was a fun read. You made my day, Brasileiro. Thanks.
Many thanks for your comments! This is what makes writing so much fun!

Many thanks for your comments! This is what makes writing so much fun!
More on Thomas Christian and the Ultimate Challenge
Thomas Christian performs one last service

Evening. Shot of Spanish mission-style house which served as setting for Ultimate Christian Challenge. The atmosphere is festive. Music blares. Bright lights illuminate the main room. Softer lights adorn the verandah. Cut to interior. Cast members and invited guests mingle. Drinks circulate. A few couples dance. Everyone is casually dressed. At the center of attention is a stylish woman of about 30 wearing a strapless party dress. She is known as Ms. Aubrey. She is the owner of the house, which she rented to the producers of Ultimate Christian Challenge. Thomas Christian stands nearby, talking to cast members. Ms. Aubrey signals for him to accompany her to the verandah.

Fade.

Thomas Christian and Ms. Aubrey stand on the verandah. A full moon casts a pale light on the scene. It highlights Aubrey’s bare shoulders, her prominent collarbones, the muscle tone of her thin, bare arms, her swan neck. Her face is angular with a strong jaw line. Her mouth is heart shaped, her lips a natural red. She is smiling. She has short black hair styled into ringlets that drop around her ears. Her black eyebrows are trimmed into alluring arches. She speaks in a soft voice.

Aubrey
: (Archly) Mr. Christian, I have something to discuss with you.

Christian: I am your humble servant, madame.

Aubrey: Good. Now, I’m going to lead you down the garden path, so to speak, so we can have more privacy (steps down from the verandah to the path).

Christian: Are you sure that’s wise? A man…in my position…

Aubrey: Mr. Christian, you must learn to trust me (she extends her hand; he grasps it and steps down. They begin walking) I’ve turned out the path lights. No one will follow us.

Thomas Christian and Ms. Aubrey amble to the grassy clearing where the whipping trellis still stands in stark outline against the pale moonlight. .

Aubrey:
(Playful but arch) Oh, look! Those chains are still hanging down, and those funny, old-fashioned manacles. I wonder who could have left them here.

Christian: (Suspiciously) I wonder.

Aubrey: (Toying with the chains and manacles) Mr. Christian, I have a proposition for you. You still owe us money. (Christian nods) Let me keep all this paraphernalia and I’ll reduce your bill by, let’s say, half. And it will save you the trouble of taking it all down and the cost of storing it.

Christian: (Puzzled) Yes. I accept your offer. Of course. But why? What would you do with all this?

Aubrey: Oh, I might want to build a chapel someday. (Looking at him intently; even more arch than before) Or maybe invite my friends over to play.

Christian: Ms. Aubrey, this is not play. It’s serious business, even dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Aubrey: (Her voice softening to a near whisper) Well, that’s where you come in, Mr. Christian…Please come closer…don’t be afraid; after all, I’m just a helpless little girl. (She grabs the chains in mock bondage. Christian approaches. They are now just inches apart. Aubrey’s tone turns suave, her voice a stage whisper). Maybe you can help me…and defray even more of the costs…You can start by unzipping my dress. (Christian is taken aback) It’s really very easy, Mr. Christian. (Aubrey slips her wrists into the manacles and snaps them shut) All you have to do is put your arms around me…(she cocks her head, fetchingly)…and pull down the zipper.

Christian: (Annoyed) Ms. Aubrey, this is a dangerous game too.

Aubrey: (Pretending to be offender) Mr. Christian, I’m a damsel in distress!

Christian: (After a pause, resolute) I will do as you ask, but then I’m going to fetch the key and unlock those manacles.

Christian puts his arms around Ms. Aubrey. She smiles. He unzips her dress and steps back. The dress falls to her feet. Aubrey kicks it away. She is completely naked. Christian gives a start, but he can’t keep his eyes off her nudity. During the ensuing dialog, the camera pans the woman’s body from feet to fingertips. She has adopted a languid pose, with one leg planted slightly ahead of the other, leaving her pubic patch in shadows. Her hips are high, accenting the curves of her long, sinewy abdomen. Her breasts, even with her body held taut against the chains, are rounded, their lower curves casting a distinct shadow on her chest. Her nipples are round, dark in color, with prominent spikes in the center. The pale moonlight is so sharp it picks out the tiny white dots that have emerged around her erect nipples like goosebumps. Her breathing is pronounced, making her breasts shift and her ribs stick out like an ivory staircase.

Christian: (Nonplussed, almost angry)
Ms. Aubrey, I’m going to get those keys now.

Aubrey: (Sheepish) You won’t find them.

Christian: What do you mean I won’t find them?

Aubrey: (With a wry smile) You see, I’ve hidden them. Only I know where they are.

Christian: Ms. Aubrey, I must insist!

Aubrey: I’ll tell you where they are…after we’re finished.

Christian: Finished! Finished with what?

Aubrey gazes at Christian balefully.

Christian:
I should go immediately and find a locksmith.

Aubrey: But you won’t. You’re a man. Men rarely do the right thing.

Christian paces angrily from side to side.

Aubrey:
The only thing to do is finish what we started.

Christian: We?

Aubrey: Yes. You’re going to whip me. You’re going to whip my naked body. Isn’t that what you do here?

Christian: (After a pause, in mock horror) Alright, I suppose there’s no harm done. Let’s get it over with.

Aubrey: You’ll find the whips I want over there (she nods toward the grotto stone, where a number of whips have been neatly stacked).

Christian: Oh, you’ve thought of everything.

Aubrey: No, Mr. TV Producer, you have...Start with that long one. I want to feel the whip over my whole naked body.

Christian picks up the long whip. He unfurls it, snaps it in the air and on the ground. He faces her.

Christian
: (Suddenly business-like) Have you ever been whipped before, Ms. Aubrey?

Aubrey: (Her pose has become languid, her voice sultry) Of course.

Christian: I’m going to whip you now. Are you ready?

Aubrey: (Dreamy) Yes.

Christian: (Adopting an officious tone; toying with the whip) Ms. Aubrey, do you wish to be whipped upon your naked flesh? (Aubrey nods, but betraying a touch of apprehension) I may, at my discretion, whip you on any part of your naked body. Do you agree to be whipped at my discretion? (She nods, a little nervous now). Very well.

Thomas Christian tests the whip again on the ground. Then he unleashes it at the pale, nude figure of Ms. Aubrey. It makes a whooshing sound and wraps itself around her hips and belly. Rather than the familiar sharp snap, the whip makes a slapping sound as it hits Aubrey’s skin. She jerks her body. Her breasts wobble. She gives a start but then smiles. Christian deals a second, a third and a fourth blow. Aubrey’s pose becomes more languid. She seems to hang with her full weight from her wrists. The chains and manacles jangle. She shakes her head and then smiles with an aura of proudly endured pain mixed with unexpected pleasure. Christian pauses then seems to decide it’s safe to deal more blows. Now, the whip wraps itself around Aubrey’s jiggling breasts. It makes a thumping sound as it flattens against her ribcage, where it leaves a faint pink trace. Aubrey offers her breasts to the whip. She sucks in her belly. Her pubic patch comes into view. It glistens with a silvery thread in the moonlight.

Aubrey: (Proud, alternately jumpy and dreamy against a new round of lashes, speaking more to herself than to Christian)
It is just as I had hoped…better than I hoped…a caress, rough, but a caress…

Christian delivers more blows, then pauses.

Aubrey: (Addressing Christian directly)
Mr. Christian, I believe any self-respecting lictor must remove his shirt. After all, this is a formal occasion; you should be properly dressed.

Christian nods. He dutifully obeys, tossing his shirt aside. Now he wears only tan slacks and moccasin-style loafers.

Aubrey:
Thank you. That is much more authentic. (Christian nods) Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like you to try a different whip.

Christian: Was the long bull not to your liking?

Aubrey: The long bull was very much to my liking. I shall seek out long bulls from now on wherever I go. However, I now have something else in mind.

Christian: (Bowing with mock courtesy) Madame, I am at your service.

Aubrey: (Aside) More than you can know…(addressing Christian) please pick up the short leather whip, the one with various strands.

Christian picks up the whip. He positions himself behind Ms. Aubrey.

Aubrey
: Oh, no, Mr. Christian; not my back, my front.

Christian: (Surprised, even incredulous) Your front?

Aubrey: Yes, come here, Mr. Christian, where I can see you…my front…I want you to whip my breasts, right across the nipples, the ones you men like to pinch and suck so much.

Christian: Ms. Audrey, you’ve gone too far. I am not such a man.

Aubrey: Yes, you are; you are all such men; you just don’t know it. Mr. Christian, whip my breasts…(against his apparent hesitation, her voice rises to its natural volume). Whip my breasts! WHIP THEM!

Christian resumes his business-like pose. He tests the whip in the air, then unleashes a glancing blow across Aubrey’s chest. The whip makes a faint rustling sound. Her breasts jiggle and bob.

Aubrey:
You can do better than that, Mr. Christian.

He raises his arm. The whip lashes Aubrey’s breasts. They begin to wobble and rotate.

Aubrey: (Breathing heavily
) Faster…faster and harder, Mr. Christian…

Christian picks up the pace. Soon he is lashing her chest with swift left-right motions.

Aubrey: (Breathless, smiling, almost laughing; her body begins to sway against the rain of blows
) The nipples, Mr. Christian! Right across the nipples!

Christian makes a slight alteration in his stance. The whip slashes, then drags across the tips of Aubrey’s breasts. Her chest flushes. Her nipples seem to dance against the left-right staccato of the whiplashes. Aubrey is breathless, her ribcage extended, her belly concave. At length, Christian pauses. The exertion has left him sweaty and breathless.

Aubrey:
Oh, Mr. Christian, that was splendid! You really are quite good at this. (Christian nods his acknowledgement) There’s a little pocket in my dress. You’ll find the key to the manacles there.

Christian fishes for the key, finds it and fiddles with the manacles, freeing Aubrey’s wrists from their bonds. She falls into his arms in a swoon.

Aubrey: (Melodramatic)
You may kiss me now.

Christian: (Helping her to her feet) Ms. Aubrey, really…are we finished now? (Aside) I hope.

Aubrey: (She sweeps her dress off the ground, then rushes down the path to the grassy knoll where the three crosses still lie) No, Mr. Christian, we are not! (Still running, she turns toward him) Come! COME!

Christian: That’s what I was afraid of.

Fade.

Thomas Christian, shirtless, finds Ms. Aubrey already displayed on her cross. She has arranged herself in the classic manner, with her arms extended along the wooden crossbeam, her knees slightly bent, and her ankles crossed. Her long legs dimple in both the thigh and the calf. Her pubic hair has been trimmed into an alluring, half-hidden V between her prominent hip bones. Her abdomen appears curved and stretched, her navel narrowed into a dark keyhole. She lies slightly askew on the cross. Her chest shudders as she breaths. She smiles as Christian approaches.

Aubrey: (In a horse whisper
) Come here, Mr. Christian. Come close. Kneel down. (Christian kneels, with one leg on each side of the cross.)

Close up as Christian leans over Aubrey. The light is pale but sharp. It picks out every tiny twitch of the small bones and muscles in Aubrey’s thin, outstretched arms, and the subtle roll of her shoulders.

Aubrey: (Whispering)
Bind my wrists. No need for hemp, just the cuffs.

Clicking sound as Christian locks the leather cuffs around Aubrey’s wrists.

Christian:
I will bind your feet now.

Aubrey: (Insistent) No! Not yet!

Christian: (Exasperated) Why not?

Aubrey: I require one final service from you, Mr. Christian, before I free you of all debts.

Christian: I was afraid of that.

Aubrey: I am approaching fulfillment of my fantasy, but there is one last thing.

Christian: And what might that be?

Aubrey: I have always wished to be stripped naked, whipped, and crucified; crucified in the classic way. But with one small difference, suitable for a woman.

Christian: Suitable for a woman?

Aubrey: Yes, Mr. Christian. I wish to hang from the wooden cross naked…and dripping with cum!

Camera angle widens as Christian leans back on his haunches.

Christian: (Angry)
You wish to engage in coitus? Is that it?

Aubrey: (In her natural voice, impatient) Mr. Christian! No! Turtles ‘engage in coitus.’ I’m a woman! I’m naked! I’m highly aroused! I don’t want to ‘engage in coitus,’ Mr. Christian; I want to have sex. SEX!

Christian: Ms. Aubrey…really…I don’t think…I can…

Aubrey: Mr. Christian, if you leave me this way I’ll scream. You can do as I ask or you can go back inside the house and get one of those young men to come out here and do it for you!

Christian ponders. He rocks back on forth on his haunches. He bows his head. He seems to be praying.

Aubrey: (More conciliatory)
Mr. Christian, I will make things easy for you. Trust me. There is no practical danger of any kind. As for the moral hazard, I’m asking you to help me. You will be performing a charitable act.

Christian remains silent but seems to acquiesce.

Aubrey: (Patronizing, but kind-hearted)
That’s a good boy. Now listen to me. Take off your shoes and drop your pants.

Christian stands. Mechanically, he kicks off his moccasins and drops his pants and briefs, then kicks them aside. Ms. Aubrey bends one leg at the knee, leaving the other flat against the wooden surface of the cross. She rolls her hips, bringing her glistening vagina into view. Christian needs no prompting. He lies across her outstretched body. Close up as he inserts his penis into Aubrey’s vagina. His penis is long and thin, his movements deliberate. He seems to massage her labia and clitoris as he penetrates, withdraws, and penetrates again. Cut to Aubrey. She strains against her wrist bonds. Her chest fills and her breasts sway. Soon, she begins to whimper and cry.

Aubrey: (Breathless)
Mr. Christian, stop for a moment; lie next to me.

Christian withdraws. He lies next to her, stroking her belly and hips.

Aubrey: (In an urgent whisper)
Now place your hand where your penis was.

Close up as Christian’s hand reaches Aubrey’s moist vagina. He begins to massage her clitoris methodically. Close up of Aubrey. The pace of her breathing increases. She arches her back. The wrist bonds jangle. She whimpers, utters a single long ‘ahhhhh’, then falls back with a sigh of relief. Christian withdraws his hand from Aubrey’s dripping vagina. He strokes her hips and belly. Aubrey looks at him with a longing, almost loving gaze.

Aubrey:
You know what to do now…

Christian crouches over Aubrey’s outstretched body. He again penetrates her vagina, but quickly withdraws. He positions himself over Aubrey’s hips, with his engorged penis flat against her lower belly. It ticks and sways. Christian uses one hand to steady his penis; with his other hand he gently strokes it. White jets spurt from Christian’s penis. They streak across Aubrey’s breasts. She shimmies and squirms, uttering the single word “hot.” The jets subside into a steady stream. The stream flows like white lava into the waiting basin of Aubrey’s concave belly, pooling around her navel. Aubrey rolls her head from side to side. Christian stands up. He is purposeful, a man who knows what he has to do. He quickly binds Aubrey’s feet with the leather and metal cuffs. The cross is a spring-operated device anchored into the ground. Christian releases the spring and the cross bounces slightly. Christian grasps the cross at the head of the upright and slowly raises it. The device clicks through a series of ratchets. When it is perpendicular, he locks it in place. He can hear Aubrey whimpering as her body slides down the smooth, cool wood of the upright cross. Her wrist bonds jangle and clink. She probes with her feet until her left heal finds purchase on the tiny footrest. Christian walks to the front of the cross. The camera picks out only his nude silhouette as the moonlight bathes the pale, stretched figure of the woman known to everyone as Ms. Aubrey. Her body is slightly askew on the cross, with one hip higher than the other. Her skinny arms strain as she hangs. Her chest fills with air; her proud breasts, with their pink, punished nipples, sway with each breath. She tosses her head and smiles, a triumphant, laughing smile. The effort makes her ribs stick out to an almost harrowing degree.

Aubrey: (In a horse whisper, as if trying to shout but not mustering the breath)
Stripped! Naked! Whipped! Crucified, dripping with cum! Thank you, Mr. Christian! (Christian nods) Am I beautiful?

Christian: You are the most beautiful woman I ever saw. At this moment, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

Aubrey: Are you sorry?

Christian: I should be.

Aubrey: (Breathless) We’ll go to confession together. And now, Mr. Christian…get me down from here!

Christian bows his head, makes the sign of the cross, and dutifully approaches the spring device to perform this one last service.

-0-

Loved it! My favorite line:

You can start by unzipping my dress. (Christian is taken aback) It’s really very easy, Mr. Christian. (Aubrey slips her wrists into the manacles and snaps them shut) All you have to do is put your arms around me…(she cocks her head, fetchingly)…and pull down the zipper.

Reminds me of:

A little essay on consensual torture and crucifixion...

Witness
By Cisne
Foreword

There are certain things about it I love above all others.

More or less at random, these include the way a beautiful woman's breasts form smoothly contoured mounds when she first stretches herself along the wood of the torture rack or the cross. Sometimes, the nipples will inflate slightly or crinkle and the tips will jut forward. At other times, her nipples will flatten and stretch, rather than standing erect, leaving only a tiny white speck at the center, with the rest of the nipple forming a dark eddy in a pale or mulatto sea. Dark red or brown are the best colors for the areola, whether stiffly distended or luxuriously centered.

Often, I think the size of the nipple is more important than the size of the breast. I'm no fan of balloon tits or pendulous National Geographic mummeries of jungle or wetland natives. A woman's breasts should reflect the general contours of her body type and size. In a way, they should also reflect her soul.

Another thing I adore is the way her belly stretches and then sinks into a generous curve as she shimmies to gain purchase on the wood. Ideally, her navel should form an oval slit or keyhole. Less fetching but still full of mystery and allure is the navel that forms a soft round hole in a field of flesh, perhaps with just an eyelid hint of skin around the edge. Her hip bones should show but not so much as to suggest mere skeleton and skin; rather, her pelvis should trace an inviting cup or bowl, full of the dark fruit of life and the promise of pleasure.

If she is stretched on the torture rack, then her arms will be extended and taut far above her head. This will accentuate the fine architecture of her armpits and the balls of her shoulders. Her underarms should be competently shaved. There is only one area of a woman's body in which a fury human down provides allure. If she is being readied for crucifixion, then the full length and gentle curves of her arms will be displayed. Neither rack nor cross is any place for the plump. Upper arms should show a fine but not an ostentatious muscle tone. Tying to the crossbeam at the wrists will expose the soft underflesh of the forearms, flesh that can be slightly sinewy but will always be pale and should never be flabby.

Torture, of course, is a partnership.

I will always look for a glimpse of real terror in the eyes, the odor of fear in a fine sheen of sweat down the neck, however swan-like, or in droplets along the bare chest. She may grunt, or even scream, at the first cut of the whip but the voice should be high and womanly, the same excited cry as greets the first breach of her womanhood by a rampant lover. At its apogee, when she is stretched taut along the rack or in the first wondering moments hanging from her cross that has just hit home with a thud, the experience of torture should bring a nod of gratitude and a sigh of consummation. That, along with the sight of her unabashed nudity, is my highest reward.

I often regard it as curious that men and women seem to seek, and usually find, the same sensations in torture. These include the excitement of the stretching of the body itself, filled with the expectation of the sensuous touches that will follow. When experienced in a group setting, both sexes often report an initial shame, recalling expulsion from the Garden of Eden, but then quickly reversed by swelling pride and sensuality, as if to say, “I’m nude and you’re not; I’m ready for anything that you, or anyone else, wants to throw at me while you’re a mere voyeur.”

As for me, I can only speak as a man. The torture and, especially, the crucifixion of a beautiful naked woman is an experience principally of sight and texture, heightened by the emotion of extending the pleasures of finely and expertly controlled pain. When the roles are reversed, what I find at the other end of the whip is a handsome woman. She can do me no harm. Because I love her, I love it.

More consensual crucifixion, first of three parts...

Witness to a Modern Crucifixion​

1-The Crucifier​

Laura was an ideal victim for the cross, easily the most exciting woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of crucifying. She combined a real eagerness to hang naked from a wooden crossbeam with just the right dollop of fear.

I caught flashes of genuine terror in her eyes as I read the Oath. I gave special emphasis to the key words, knowing it would heighten her fear…as well as her pleasure...during her actual crucifixion and sense of accomplishment after it.

Her skin glistened with sweat as the eager group stripped off her linen tunic. A faint but attractively musky odor of sweat ripened in the air around her body even before the whipping began. Her hands trembled as we webbed her wrists.

Interestingly, she screamed more from the first lashes than from the last. Psychologically, this proved a boon, both for her and for the other Crux Club members. She released her pent-up nerves in a short, almost orgasmic, burst right at the start, leaving her relaxed and sensual for the rest of her ordeal.

As for me, I found it difficult to hide the hard-on under my cloak, especially when she spread herself along the timber shaft of the cross and then, with a languid and almost dreamy motion, extended her arms for binding to the crossbeam. I had already allowed my cloak to flutter open during the scourging, thus silently encouraging the male club members to enjoy Laura’s splendid and still somewhat tremulous nudity by doing the same. As I moved into position to bind her wrists to the wood, the wet tip of my engorged member ran itself up her belly and across her ribcage. I was proud to observe, after we had hauled the cross into position and heard its hinge click resolutely into place, a thin white line of semen, drawn like a rivulet of sweat, down the curving side of her body.

Her crucified nudity made a magnificent impression. She had chosen to set the sedile, a slightly curved bowl of wood that acted as a brake or half-seat cupping the buttocks, to an extremely low position. This meant that the angle of her upraised arms was quite steep. She had also chosen an unusually shallow footrest, raising the real fear that she might lose her balance on the cross, something that would have demanded an emergency remedy.

It was only after raising the cross that we realized her full intent--an astutely prepared erotic display.

The steep angle of her arms, combined with the deep setting of the sedile, meant the stark outlines of Laura’s rib cage became prominent with every breath. The position also forced her to thrust her breasts forward. And what lovely breasts! Streaked with sweat and nicked at the base from her whipping, Laura’s breasts were distended into pale mounds. Each was tipped with a kind of succulent second breast in her purplish, oddly distended nipples.

The temptation to grasp those shadowy mounds was nearly overpowering. However, I managed to restrain myself in time, delegating the task to another Crux Club member, who, of course, delighted in it.

Laura had also decided on the risky path of crossing her ankles before binding, especially problematic given the shallowness of the footrest she had chosen. It took all my skill to harness her ankles to the upright without leaving her feet unbalanced.

But the webbing, although obviously painful, was effective. It forced her to place much of her weight on one heel. This, in turn, made her pivot her whole body in a subtle but constant search for purchase on the footrest. Crux Club members, especially the males, of course, would be treated to a slight rolling of the hips, then a shifting of breasts. Suddenly, she would suck in her belly and her flesh would ripple like a harem dancer’s, creating a smaller second belly for a flashing instant between her navel and her pubic hair. Or her ribs would protrude and she would shake her head, body arching away from the dark timber, and hang, starkly nude and seemingly lifeless, from her wrists to become the perfect female incarnation of the dying Savior.

Because of the inherent danger of the bindings she had chosen, we allowed Laura only 20 minutes on the cross. She seemed both relieved and invigorated when we hauled her down.

Unfortunately, it will be weeks before we earn the pleasure of another crucifixion of so willing and voluptuous a subject. Perhaps next time we’ll meet Laura’s famous, but so far invisible, boy friend. Perhaps he will join in crucifying his love on what the ancients called the tree of shame but which we regard as the tree of endless fascination and delight.

-0-

Further to "Witness," the POV of the one being crucified...

2-The Crucified​

This was an erotic experiment I have always longed to perform but was too scared or inhibited to undertake.

Goodbye to all that!

It was somewhat more daunting, but much more erotic, than I imagined.

First of all, I love the way it’s organized. There are a dozen of us--six men and six women. One of the men acts as Crux Master. He works with a female assistant. Everyone, except the victim and the assistant, wears a black tunic and nothing else. Typically, during a whipping or torture scene and, especially during a crucifixion, the tunics are quietly allowed to flutter open as the evening’s torments progress. For males, by the end of the night, this means hard-on city. The women usually get noticeably sweaty and you’ll see a flash of hardened nipple from time to time.

The semen spews, hot and juicy, but later in the evening and largely in private.

The man, or woman, to be crucified wears a white tunic. This is made of cheap, fibrous material and is meant to be easily torn away and tossed in a corner. The Crux Master’s female assistant also wears black, but it’s a satiny skirt only, leaving her nude from the waist up. She’s petite and attractive. Her name is Simone. Unfettered by any upper garment (or by large, floppy breasts, for that matter) she performs much of the manual labor of binding, webbing and, sometimes, whipping, especially when the victim is female. I have often seen a cruel gleam in her eye during a scene. Everyone, but especially the female members she has whipped, is anxious for the day of her scourging and crucifixion.

I admit to being scared stiff at the beginning of my scene, which was played out with a considerable degree of theatricality.

The reading of the Oath left me nervy and numb.

You just say, “yes…yes…yes,” to everything and then, suddenly, there are six or eight hands ripping your clothes off until you’re start naked. My hands trembled as they bound my wrists. The fact that the little wrist loops looked like the nooses used in hangings in the Old West didn’t help.

Before I knew it, I was standing nearly on tiptoes, with each bare arm extended up and out toward the ceiling. The Crux Master urged me to arch my butt out, which I did. I could smell my own sweat. In front of me, each one holding a flickering candle, stood the other Crux Club members. The women seemed to stare at me with wonder and, oddly, compassion. Yet most had been crucified already and raved about it! The men were expectant, as men usually are just before something sexy is about to happen.

Then…suddenly…whack! The Crux Master was calling out the lashes, which were being delivered by petite Simone. I hadn’t been listening. The first whiplash caught me completely by surprise. I know my body twisted at the first blow and I let out a yelp. The single rawhide strap caught me square across the buttocks, its tip licking my belly like a devilish red tongue.

By lash four or five I was jumpy and whimpering. It was then I decided to use one of our pre-arranged signals. Glancing at Simone over a bare arm, I whispered, “pause, five.”

That gave me five seconds to compose myself. It was then that I remembered what made me so fond of whipping (by which I mean, incidentally, both being whipped myself and whipping others, both male and female). I relaxed my muscles, allowed my body to hang languidly from the wrist bindings (there was an audible rasp as I adjusted my position) and tossed my head back, which I knew would please the male onlookers.

I counted five and then, when the inevitable whack came again, I was ready for it. It was just the familiar sting--mixed with a rough, goose-bumpy caress--that I love. Now I counted the lashes myself, some to my ass cheeks but then, in a latticework, up my back, and finally, from behind, caressing the taut chest muscles supporting my proud tits.

By the end of the count, 30 in all, the blows were no longer painful. Instead, they left me swimming in an erotic haze as if each lash were an embrace from a famished lover, one I responded to with the shimmering touch of my whole body. I was disappointed when the whipping suddenly stopped. I had lost count.

For the next few minutes I felt drunk and have little memory of being escorted from the site of my whipping to the small, but sacred, stage reserved for Crux Club sacrifices.

When I roused myself from this erotic stupor I found that I was already spread nakedly over the surface of the cross. That thought alone woke me up and even stunned me. This, after all, was what I had been longing for practically since puberty. It was the classic Catholic obsession—to be crucified like Christ, except completely naked in accordance with the true Roman tradition, and to not care who could see your bare breasts.

For a moment, the bizarreness of the situation brought back my original case of nerves. The awkwardness of my position didn’t help matters either. Even with the tiny, cup-like seat known as the sedile in place, a six-inch wide wooden rail is an uncomfortable accommodation.

But Simone restored my confidence. She did it with just the right smile and just the right caress to my pubis, belly and breasts. Now, I realized I could steady myself by extending my arms along the crossbeam. The rest was like a dream, that same fuzzy fantasy of erotic caresses, sweat and longing looks that had left my body tingling from the kiss of the whip.

Later, they would tell me how rough the wood was, how a few brown and gray splinters had worked their way from the upright timber into my naked back, how my wrists had rubbed themselves raw from the tight hemp binding that was used to affix my arms to the crossbeam.

But I remember little of that. What I most remember, and what I long to experience again, is the thrilling moment when the rough male hands of my Crux Club colleagues hoisted my cross into the glorious upright position the timber itself was made for and always longs to occupy.

After all, one looks down at the world from the height of the cross. The observers look up in wonder.

What they see is either a glorious, or a grotesque, nudity.

What I saw, while hanging naked from my wrists, were the hard, sometimes shifting globes of my own breasts. I had never known my nipples could become so distended. I gaped at my own cleavage and realized, from my unusual angle, why men are often so fascinated by this unique aspect of the female anatomy. I felt a thrilling dilation of my nipples with each breath and a faint, exhilarating breeze wafting into every pore of my naked skin. It was like surfing in the nude.

Later, I compared notes with the male members of our club who had experienced crucifixion. We came to a common conclusion. What a man feels, and sees, when his crucifixion is properly executed, is a raging hard-on, one that makes him proud, a pride which tends, in its turn, to enhance his erection even more. I have even seen male crucifixions in which the tiniest stimulation to the male member, from a girlfriend, for example, can lead to almost instantaneous ejaculation. For a woman, pride comes from the swelling and hardening of the breasts. Now I can say with pride—I was crucified; I was a scourged and crucified woman; I embraced the whole world, naked, while hanging like Jesus Christ from the cross.

Final segment of "Witness."

3-The Witness

I have never been crucified, although, in due course, I will be.

In fact, until last Saturday, I had never even witnessed a crucifixion. It was good fortune that Laura, easily the most alluring of the Crux Club’s six female members, was the willing subject.

Laura is average in height, slim and shapely; she obviously works out. Her hair is jet black, short but teased; because she sweats easily, it becomes tangled and streaks fetchingly across her cheeks. When aroused, her face becomes flushed. She has large black eyes and a shallow dimple in her chin. Her lips are full. Curiously, while her cheekbones become rouged during a whipping or other punishment, the color drains from her lips.

In cocktail party mode, Laura is the kind of frank, friendly girl who seems open to dating and romance. Crux Club, however, she takes much more seriously.

She was quite nervous at the start of her scene. Along with the other male members of the Crux Club, I was enchanted but a little perturbed from her first appearance. She marched into our circle with her head lowered. She seemed to be crying. Sweat spots stood

out on the thin tunic she was wearing, making the fabric cling to her hips.

She composed herself as the Crux Master handed her The Doomsday Book. She opened it, glanced distractedly at the big red and black letters of the Oath and then, for the first time, looked up at her club colleagues. Her cheeks were streaked with tears. Her expression showed both fear and determination.

The book, unfortunately, doesn’t help matters. On the page opposite the Oath is a medieval engraving of The Crucifixion, three contorted, half naked bodies showing whip marks and bloodstains as they writhe, hanging and helpless, on the unforgiving wood of the cross.

The Crux Master laid it on thick when it came to the Oath. Laura’s hands shook as she held the heavy, red leather book. The smell of the musty leather mixed oddly with the aura of sweat and panic surrounding the tremulous girl.

“Laura, dear member of Crux Club, the night of your initiation is at hand. You will be stripped of all your garments until you are naked before your peers. Do you agree to be thus stripped by us and, without inhibition or reservation, stand naked before our eyes?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Laura, dearest, you will then be conducted, naked, to a place of humiliation where your hands may be bound, by leather or rope, at the wrists and raised above your head, the purpose of such bondage being the display of your nudity for the appreciation of all and the punishment of your bare skin. Do you accept, of your own free will, such bondage and humiliation?”

“Yes,” she answered, with a bit more confidence.

“Laura, my dear, you will then be whipped on your naked skin, with a thick, single-strand leather whip. You will be scourged, from behind, on your back and buttocks to the measure of thirty lashes. Do you agree to be thus whipped upon your naked skin?”

“Yes,” she said.

"You may then, my dearest, at the discretion of the lictor, be whipped, to equal measure, on the front of your naked body. The lictor may choose any part of your body to feel the sting of the whip, including your genitals and breasts. She may whip your nipples, if she chooses. Do you so agree."

"I do," said the girl, like a reluctant bride.

“And then, my dear and tender Laura, you will be released from your bonds and conducted, still naked, to your place of execution, the wooden cross. You will be laid and stretched upon the cross. Your arms will be affixed, at the wrists by hemp or rope, to its crossbeam. Your legs will be crossed at the ankles and then similarly affixed to the stipes, or upright beam, of the timber in a manner exposing your naked breasts and sex to the eyes of all. We shall then raise your crucifix to its full, upright position so that you may hang, naked, from its crossbeam for the appreciation of all. Do you, dear Laura, of your own free will, consent to the hideous crucifixion of your naked body?”

She nodded.

“Do you give, wholly and without reservation, your nudity for our pleasure?”

She nodded vigorously.

“Laura, you have consented to be crucified, the most noble and erotic of tortures. Let the crucifixion begin!”

That was the signal for four of us, me included, to strip away the innocent tunic.

Laura shut her eyes as we grabbed at the soft fabric. She sobbed plaintively as the strips fell away in a gauzy heap.

Fortunately for Laura, Simone decided to limit the initiate's whipping to the backside only, sparing the more delicate parts of her body. Simone's first strokes were especially wicked. Simone made the leather sing with a classic whiplash by striking the concrete floor after each stroke.

While I enjoyed the spectacle of Laura flexing and relaxing the small muscles of her back and upper arms with each new stroke, my main attention was fixed on Simone. Her attention, in turn, was rigidly set on her task. Her lean sinews worked with precision as she hurled the whip and then deftly reeled it in, like a fisherman working a net, after each stroke. You would almost forget that she was half naked herself until suddenly, with furrowed brow and lips pursed in concentration, she would fling the length of leather at the quivering back of her naked victim and her own small breasts would flit quickly back and forth and her chest would heave. The swift action of her sheen-covered shoulders, the swing of her breasts, a spray of sweat in the air from her victim's back, the pointy shadow of her nipples and the breathless heave of her belly gave a new meaning to the word "naked." For a few minutes, she was more alluring than her victim.

After an initial pause, Laura seemed to endure her whipping with grace and even pleasure.

She seemed dazed but oddly grateful as we laid her on her cross. As one of four attendants, I had a privileged view of her nudity. I also had the best job in the show, making sure her nipples were erect. The equivalent in a male crucifixion scene is the woman attendant who assures, by whatever means necessary including hands, lips and tongue, an ample and impressive erection.

Laura's nipples were large, soft and purplish. They were centered perfectly on her cone-shaped breasts. She gave me little of her attention as I approached them with my lips. Instead, her eyes were focused on the intricate and uncomfortable job of webbing her wrists to the crossbeam. I was swift, lathing and shaping her nipples into erect buds with my tongue and lips. I was rewarded with a gentle whimper.

As we raised her cross, Laura's buttocks locked neatly into her custom-made sedile. That part of the ordeal seemed bearable. The awkward part came when she realized what narrow purchase existed for the soles of her feet. It took some fidgeting and a rough scratch or two from the hemp around her ankles for Laura to find her footing and, even then, she had to lock her knees together and cling, slightly sidesaddle, to the wooden upright.

But the naked girl's efforts were highly rewarding for onlookers, especially males. To keep her feet and buttocks pinned to the wood, she had to spread her arms and arch her back until her shoulders touched the upright to create the much needed support for her torso. These actions, repeated from time to time with greater or lesser concentration, made her breasts sway fetchingly; they also caused a slight rolling of the hips and the balls of her shoulders as she moaned and sweated with strain.

After a few minutes she seemed more secure. There was even a defiant pride augmented by her heavy breathing, slightly clenched teeth and wet, hair-strewn cheeks. Her breasts seemed to firm as she forced herself to cling to the cross. She was half hanging and half emerging from the cruel crossbeam but, in her frank, quivering nakedness and in the slightly rakish angle of her hips and shapely legs, she was all women.

Most alluring were her nipples. They seemed to compress and spike until they sat, like a second set of bluish breasts, atop her rigid mounds. Later, I learned of the pleasure and pride she felt as she gazed at her fellow club members across the stiffened field of her own chest flesh. In her own words, the feeling seemed to transform her from victim to warrior queen. I was pleased that I had made a small, but notable contribution to her experience of crucifixion. I hope she will be present to make mine as memorable and rewarding.

-0-

Back
Top Bottom