The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
So here are some musings I've been having lately, on what it's like to be left to stew, knowing that an immense amount of pain is about to follow. I should add that, while this is broadly a fantasy, I've been left in similar predicaments more than once.

The setting is modern, my "crime" is vague. Here we go...

I've no idea how long I've been here. There's no clock in this room. Just bare whitewashed walls and a door. My wristwatch was taken along with every stitch of clothing when the guards forcibly stripped me. Then they secured me, and here I still am.

I'm over a solid black whipping block, head down, big fat bum raised higher than the rest of me. My chubby thighs are obscenely spread but, with my ankles cuffed to the base of the block, there's fuck all I can do about that, is there? My wrists are cuffed equally tight to the front of the block, stretching my arms as far as they can go. For good measure, a heavy belt is buckled across my back. The bastards may as well have painted a target on my cheeks. Maybe they will?

They could have put a clock in front of me, or even left me my watch, but they must have thought it would be funnier to leave me something else to look at. A table, low enough for me to see what's laid out on it. And it's not a pretty sight.

The leather paddle and Lochgelly tawse look bad enough, but those canes! Three of them! A junior school cane, it's senior sibling, and...oh fuck! Yes! It's a Singapore Dragon! I try to look away, but the selection just keeps drawing my eyes back. I keep telling myself it's just mind games, they have no intention of using that monster piece of rattan on me, but I know I'm just kidding myself.

When I do look away from the table, I see the video camera mounted on a tripod, trained on my face. Obviously they want to enjoy this session in the days, months or years to come. But is it just for recording? Is it a live feed? Are they watching me now? And who is watching me now? And how many of the perverts are watching me?

I try not to cry or show anger, but it's difficult. I don't even know who's going to punish me. Not even whether it's a man or a woman. They'll have muscles and skill with the cane, I bet that's guaranteed. I'd say I'd bet my ass on it, but I'm not sure my ass is going to be in any condition to use as collateral pretty soon.

Soon? When will it happen? Do I want to get it over with? Or enjoy the last few minutes, or hours, before the agony starts? Savour having an unblemished pair of buttocks, probably for the last time in my life. The Dragon scars permanently, that I do know.

How long have I been here? I don't know. How many strokes will I be given? I don't know. Who will punish me? I don't know. Who will be watching? I don't know. But I do know two things for sure.

It will happen. And it will be fucking agony....

It's rather like waiting for a job interview. You don't know when they're going to call or even if they're going to call, and a lot of the time you don't really want the job anyway. Of course, you don't do the job waiting tied to a whipping post naked (well, I don't, anyway) so the sensual element is lacking.

So here are some musings I've been having lately, on what it's like to be left to stew, knowing that an immense amount of pain is about to follow. I should add that, while this is broadly a fantasy, I've been left in similar predicaments more than once.

The setting is modern, my "crime" is vague. Here we go...

I've no idea how long I've been here. There's no clock in this room. Just bare whitewashed walls and a door. My wristwatch was taken along with every stitch of clothing when the guards forcibly stripped me. Then they secured me, and here I still am.

I'm over a solid black whipping block, head down, big fat bum raised higher than the rest of me. My chubby thighs are obscenely spread but, with my ankles cuffed to the base of the block, there's fuck all I can do about that, is there? My wrists are cuffed equally tight to the front of the block, stretching my arms as far as they can go. For good measure, a heavy belt is buckled across my back. The bastards may as well have painted a target on my cheeks. Maybe they will?

They could have put a clock in front of me, or even left me my watch, but they must have thought it would be funnier to leave me something else to look at. A table, low enough for me to see what's laid out on it. And it's not a pretty sight.

The leather paddle and Lochgelly tawse look bad enough, but those canes! Three of them! A junior school cane, it's senior sibling, and...oh fuck! Yes! It's a Singapore Dragon! I try to look away, but the selection just keeps drawing my eyes back. I keep telling myself it's just mind games, they have no intention of using that monster piece of rattan on me, but I know I'm just kidding myself.

When I do look away from the table, I see the video camera mounted on a tripod, trained on my face. Obviously they want to enjoy this session in the days, months or years to come. But is it just for recording? Is it a live feed? Are they watching me now? And who is watching me now? And how many of the perverts are watching me?

I try not to cry or show anger, but it's difficult. I don't even know who's going to punish me. Not even whether it's a man or a woman. They'll have muscles and skill with the cane, I bet that's guaranteed. I'd say I'd bet my ass on it, but I'm not sure my ass is going to be in any condition to use as collateral pretty soon.

Soon? When will it happen? Do I want to get it over with? Or enjoy the last few minutes, or hours, before the agony starts? Savour having an unblemished pair of buttocks, probably for the last time in my life. The Dragon scars permanently, that I do know.

How long have I been here? I don't know. How many strokes will I be given? I don't know. Who will punish me? I don't know. Who will be watching? I don't know. But I do know two things for sure.

It will happen. And it will be fucking agony....
It will, FSG, it will be agony......you enjoy your unblemished buttocks while you can...

And I'll enjoy your brilliant thread!

:popcorn:

Thanks for all the brilliant responses, folks!

By the way, if any of you multi-talented people were moved to outline he my judicial caning pans out, I'd love to hear it. I think I've been left to stew long enough, don't you?
never... another take on the subject...

A marauding army swept through the village. All able body men were slaughtered and all the women 'of age' were bound to crudely made crosses. Once we were all bound to the crosses they started at one end of the row and began nailing us to the crosses and raising us. It was getting dark by the time they nailed my sister to her cross and raised her. She had begged for mercy as she was late in her pregnancy but there was none to be shown. They turn to me and said "Sleep tight bitch; you go up at first light!"

That moonlight night I lay here watching as a my sister's shrieks and cried fade to moans and groans...

crux 59 b.jpg

...knowing I am next...

Tree

never... another take on the subject...

A marauding army swept through the village. All able body men were slaughtered and all the women 'of age' were bound to crudely made crosses...

Good buildup of suspense, and anticipation. However, I question this business of slaughtering all the able bodied men first and then crucifying all the women. I mean, why not crucify everyone? Men first with the women watching (wailing, crying, despair, etc.) and then crucify the women one by one, as you suggested. I would pass this on as a protocol to the next marauding group of barbarians coming through.:cool::devil:

Good buildup of suspense, and anticipation. However, I question this business of slaughtering all the able bodied men first and then crucifying all the women. I mean, why not crucify everyone? Men first with the women watching (wailing, crying, despair, etc.) and then crucify the women one by one, as you suggested. I would pass this on as a protocol to the next marauding group of barbarians coming through.:cool::devil:
Time constraints...

I hereby propose Jollyrei as Barbarian Chieftan! :D

Jollyrei, I fear I might have landed you in it, old chap...

You have to treat the Barbarian Queen with a great deal of humility and respect.

Just follow Pp and my example! :rolleyes:

You won't go far wrong! :doh:

Yes, I've seen some excellent examples of the respect you chaps give her. Exemplary. I shall certainly endeavour to...exercise appropriate tact and deference. No particular desire to offend her.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom