The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Go to CruxDreams.com
Behind her show of bravado, she's really such a shy and sensitive creature,
but I know you barbarian chieftains are souls of discretion, perfect gentlemen... :D :D :D

Behind her show of bravado, she's really such a shy and sensitive creature,
but I know you barbarian chieftains are souls of discretion, perfect gentlemen... :D :D :D
As chieftain, I would always wish to make the queen happy, obviously. I'm almost sure that's obvious.

Uh oh.....where is this going? :p

The execution is not always immedaitely after the condamnation. In what conditions must the prisoners live.
- Naked or dressed (loincloth, complete dressed...)?
- Chained of free hands/feet? If chained - hands on the back or in front?
- Solitary or in group?
- After condamnation in court public presentation to the press (naked or dressed)?
- Other ideas are welcome

Last edited:
After the sentence is passed, the prisoner is taken to the dungeons under the bullring.
From my point of view, I will be thrown in there simply dressed in a loincloth. Feet and hands chained, but with a range of motion.
Alone or with others, it doesn't matter to me because we are all destined to be tortured in front of the crowd.
In my fantasies I have a weakness for sharing my cell with a rebellious woman, an accomplice condemned to the same punishment. Making intense love to her before our death on the cross.

After the sentence is passed, the prisoner is taken to the dungeons under the bullring.
From my point of view, I will be thrown in there simply dressed in a loincloth. Feet and hands chained, but with a range of motion.
Alone or with others, it doesn't matter to me because we are all destined to be tortured in front of the crowd.
In my fantasies I have a weakness for sharing my cell with a rebellious woman, an accomplice condemned to the same punishment. Making intense love to her before our death on the cross.
Mmmm I love sharing the cell with a fellow condemned slave girl, we struggle to make love in our bondage while the guards flog us both. After we make love under their lash, they rape us… perhaps they torture us with irons for further amusement

I was stripped naked during my arrest, because the soldiers tought I was wearing explosives. So they cuffed my hands on the back, ankles cuffed and a transport chain for transport to their camp. Hours of interrogation and then they locked me in a dungeon cell, waiting for execution. In the cell was no furniture, no toilet, just dirt ...

Back
Top Bottom