Go to CruxDreams.com
Dont forget Daz studio and Blender are also used to make 3D renders.
For my work I use DAZ to make the renders and Blender to make some (simple)props
But Blender can be used to make renders as well, but I dont use it for that :)
Seen quite a few artist work with Blender to make very good renders :D

The Goddesses Lilah and Valeria were smiling down upon their people, as they wreaked their vengeance on the bastard invaders, that was for sure.
All’s well that ends well. Justice is done. Great story, Fossy. Totally believable (well almost) and nicely inspired and set, with great attention to detail, on the site of Hadrian’s Wall.

@Fossy I’m very impressed you managed a simultaneous epilogue with @Barbaria1 . Sad though I am to see two great stories come to an end, you both did it in spectacular style. @Fossy your crux descriptions were magnificent! Really cruel, thrilling, and hot!
Thanks for the feedback Monty, delighted you enjoyed the tale ...

Only a few words are needed:

A historically set tale that is authentic and convincing.
A set of characters that are authentic and engaging.
Brutal and erotic action which was (mostly - after all we all want more than just the real) authentic and arousing.

Fine job!

The two soldiers who had held down Lilah’s arms now grabbed her legs, spread them apart and pulled her body down the splintery pole as far as her already nailed limbs would allow. The man with the hammer laid a spike against the slit of her sex and marked the sedile position at the correct place to cause maximum discomfort, Lilah was pushed agonisingly back up the tree trunk a little.

Sorry I'm slow to catch up with this. Nice touch, measuring her for the cornu, how must it have felt, the touch of the nail on her delicate flesh?

@Fossy another provoking chapter, thank you.

Is Lilah speaking a form of Gaelic or something more ancient? I am curious what it sounds like?

Great question 'Loin. It's a form of 'Ancient British' (I found an Ancient British Translator online believe it or not!). I am no expert and of course the translator most probably amlmagmates and approximates as required. However my research for this aspect of the story assumed that the language spoken by the Brigantes was a form of Old 'common' Brittonic which was indeed a Gaelic/Celtic derivative that included primarily Breton, Cornish and Welsh words and phrases.

Beware what you find online Fossy. Lilah is very clearly speaking Old English, a germanic rather than brythonic language which arrived in Britain with the Anglo Saxons several hundred years after your story. Maybe the poor girl is a traveller or slave from another land?

Great work, and it inspired some nice art as well. Worth a re-read when I have time :)

Beware what you find online Fossy. Lilah is very clearly speaking Old English, a germanic rather than brythonic language which arrived in Britain with the Anglo Saxons several hundred years after your story. Maybe the poor girl is a traveller or slave from another land?
Thanks Phlebe ... Eul and Loincloth prompted a short debate about this very subject a week or so ago

I am hoping that the 'old narrative' at least passed muster in the tale, and I'm blaming the translator I found on line for the discrepancies :)Thanks so much for the feedback my friend.

I am delighted to announce that "The Wall - a story of torment and crucifixion in AD 122" has now been published in full, with a small number of illustrations, to the CF Archive.Take a look if you get a few minutes. It can be found here ...

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-wall-by-fossy.889/

Thanks to @Madiosi for his excellent support work in the Archive ...

Back
Top Bottom