Go to CruxDreams.com
The Wall – 04

Lilah blinked, and was then struck dumb by the scene offending her eyes. Before they left, the settlement had been a picture of peace and serenity, of beauty life and celebration, but now it was one of horror and death. All around the newly betrothed couple was burning … all of it. Thick plumes of black smoke rose into the air, great conflagrations greedily consuming ancient trees that had stood for age upon age. And out of this terrible scene marched death itself. Great columns of iron snaked from the forest, countless warriors clad in metal, their faces shaved, their expressions mean and determined, killing all in their path. People scattered before them, cut down without mercy or hesitation. A terrible, piercing screech sounded and she clasped her hands over her ears in desperation.

Without a word Rufus drew his sword, but before they could advance the young pair stopped short at the sight of five Roman soldiers before them … weapons drawn and large, rectangular shields locked together into a wall.

The Brigante bride wanted to cry out, to yell ‘No’ but Rufus stepped forward, a low, rage-filled growl emanating from him. With a savage battle-cry, her new husband leapt, planting a hard kick into the shield of the middle legionnaire, sending three of them sprawling to the ground. Spinning, Rufus brought his sword down in a glittering arc that cut clean through the defences of one legionary to slice into his neck. The Roman screamed and dropped to the floor writhing in his throes of death.

Lilah soared forward as another soldier attempted to dart in and attack Rufus’ exposed back. Kicking his knee hard, Lilah knocked the man down and leapt upon him, drawing her dagger and stabbing it over and over into the gap between the Roman’s armour and helmet. Arterial blood sprayed up at her but she kept on stabbing, driven beyond control by her grief and rage.

Rufus was facing the three remaining Romans, who sought to surround him. Stepping off at an angle, the Brigante warrior ripped the shield from one legionary’s grasp and drove his sword deep into the man’s abdomen. The weapon stuck fast and Rufus had to move quickly to avoid a blade thrust aimed at his back.

Unarmed now, he faced the remaining two Romans. They charged him as one, but Rufus was ready and moved smartly to the side, knocking the two soldiers into one another, sending them sprawling to the ground. Lilah looked up as the love of her young life, using the momentary pause, pulled his sword clear.

Raising the weapon, Rufus took a step forward. Then he stopped suddenly as something hit him from behind. He looked down, eyes wide, surprised to see the point of a javelin protruding from his stomach. Lilah screamed as another javelin hit her husband, piercing his upper back. Rufus sank to his knees. Lilah ran to him but the Romans got there first. One after the other, their blades sank deep into him, one piercing the collarbone, the other thrusting into her husband’s chest. Lilah leapt towards them but was knocked to the ground by a savage blow from the hilt of a gladius.

Her vision swam from the effect of the jolt and she watched in slow motion as Rufus, bleeding from his many wounds, dropped sedately to the ground.

He was dead.

They were all dead.

Everywhere around her there was horror and death.

Lilah could not make sense of it, refusing to believe the sight before her eyes. A Roman stalked to tower over her, aiming a savage kick at her ribs.

Lilah doubled over in pain. The soldier seized hold of her and rolled the new bride onto her back, tearing the scant dress away from her with savage glee. Half-dazed and struggling to breathe, Lilah could do nothing as the Roman forced her legs open.

Everyone she loved was gone, and she would no doubt join them soon, once these animals had finished with her. Lilah closed her eyes. She could smell the hot stink of Roman breath upon her face, sense the fumbling of his hands as he sought to relieve himself of his belt and skirt. But then legionnaire’s head snapped up as a shout echoed above the surrounding din.

Lilah could see another soldier, one dressed in a more decorative manner, marching stiffly towards them. The legionary removed his helmet, revealing a fresh-faced youth.

“Leave her be,” came the command.

The foot soldier looked up in surprise.

“Primus Pilus? Sir?”

“I said leave her be. We are soldiers, not savages.”

For a moment, it seemed the men would argue the point, but eventually they nodded and the one who was already on top of Lilah, stood, hurriedly re-dressing himself, whilst he other soldier drew his short, razor sharp pugio.

“Best finish her off then,” he muttered.

Marcus Pilatax, the Senior Centurion, looked down at the blood covered, only half-conscious girl.

“No,” he commanded, his men looking at him in surprise, “… this savage bitch is my prisoner. I am claiming her.”

He smiled to himself, thinking how happy Governor Nepos would be.

To Be Continued ...

The Wall – 05

The main street of Coria (Corbridge) Town was a bustling place. South of the Caledonian border, and destroyed by fire only twenty years or so earlier, it had been rebuilt and gone from strength to strength, becoming a key point on the Stanegate Road Frontier alongside Corstopitum and Luguvalium, where the slave markets were held.

But in Coria the main street was filled with shops and two large granaries, where officers of the legions could pay to have their personal food stores preserved, which, in the main, was anything on four legs that they were able to catch and kill.

The temples on the right walking North up the main street sat opposite the fine ale house that jutted out just a little, making its presence felt, and the delights inside more attractive to its discerning customers. In addition to the foot soldiers, dignitaries, aspiring to a senatorial role back in Rome, could be seen, always drinking and sometimes plotting, around the wooden tables. Coria was a thriving town.

In a back room of the Coria Ale and whore house, a Roman business man, Tiberius Paulinus, one of the richest Merchants in town, held court.

Tiberius leaned back in his chair savouring the exquisite sensations of the soft hands stroking his aching cock. The girl, a prostitute of Greek origin, brought her face forward, placing her lips against the swollen head, her breath hot on his skin, as she kissed his erection, nuzzling her face against him. His cock rose even more, and the Roman business man begged for relief.

In a fluid motion she parted her lips, taking the bulbous tip into her warm mouth, and sucked on it like a babe at its mother's tit. Slowly she descended upon his shaft until his cock tickled the back of her throat. A moan escaped his lips …

"Take it slow, whore," he ordered in a husky voice. "I want this to last."

She continued slowing bobbing her head on his erection, bringing her lips up to the tip before sucking it back in and drawing the entire length into her mouth.

"Show him in," Tiberius issued the command to his personal slave, as a groan of pleasure passed his lips.

The slave returned with man who looked quite angry and put out.

"How dare you keep me waiting like that, I am your brother," he huffed.

The visitor sat without being invited and waited for a response, his obvious annoyance growing. In the ensuing silence all that could be heard was a soft slurping sound as Tiberius’ head swayed in an intoxicated manner from one side to side.

"What do you want Aulus?" Tiberius asked, his face momentarily twisted as a wave of pleasure overcame him. The visitor grimaced at the way his older brother talked down to him. Tiberius seemed to have all the favour of the gods, while all Aulus got was shit on!

"I need more money," he stated bluntly. "I know father left you with a fortune."

Tiberius stared at his brother lazily, clearly more concerned about his blowjob than this conversation.

He sighed, half grunting, another wave of desire rolling through him as the girl continued her slow bobbing on his throbbing cock. She now held his balls in her hand as she fondled them gently between her fingers. He was getting close.

"Father gave you..." his voice trailed off as he let out a noticeable moan then continued a few moments later. " … Father gave you your portion of the inheritance. How could anyone burn through that much money?"

"How I invest my money is no concern of yours," he snapped, finding the fact that his irritating brother was actually being sucked off while they met, greatly infuriating.

"It is if you're asking me for more," Tiberius responded, with a lazy, preoccupied tone.

"I just need a few..." Aulus started to speak, but, as his brother looked up, brow furrowed, Tiberius held up his hand, cutting his sibling off so that he could concentrate fully on the luscious mouth sucking greedily on his cock. Aulus sat, dejected, jealous and now very, very annoyed.

Tiberius couldn't take any more. The whore was driving him mad with lust. She had held him just at the edge of an explosive climax for several minutes now, torturing him with the need to cum but not quite getting there. He grabbed the sides of her head and thrust deep into her mouth, stuffing his cock down her willing throat. It only took a couple of thrusts before he let out a long low groan. His body tensed as thick ropes of seed erupted from his shaft, feeding her his juices as she greedily swallowed it all.

Tiberius slumped back into his chair as the girl withdrew her soft, swollen lips from his cock leaving it clean. She clambered up from between his knees and stood at his side awaiting further instruction.

Aulus stared at the pair with muted disdain. In spite of wanting to show his contempt, the sight of this beautiful Greek girl standing there naked, with a rivulet of cum still clinging to corner of her mouth, stirred his lust and hardened his cock.

The rise in his tunic was obvious and Tiberius smirked at his brother's discomfort. Aulus would have taken this whore and fucked her right there if given permission … but he was not allowed such a bonus.

Staring his younger brother in the eyes the recently sated Merchant grinned, and ordered the naked girl onto all fours to expose and display her body before them both.

"What is it with the Greeks and ass fucking?" Tiberius laughed, making it clear to his sibling what his intentions were just as soon as he felt ready and able once more.

“Why do you need the money?” He asked.

Aulus looked a little sheepish. “I need to pay two men.”

“Men?” Tiberius queried.

“Valeria has to go. She is denying me any pleasure in the bedroom and is constantly sullen. I need to have her set up so that it appears she is cheating on me, and for that I need money.”

Tiberius smiled and stood. “So, you’re finally getting rid of that money sucking, gold-digging cunt, are you?” Although the sight of his sister-in-law was always guaranteed to raise a lump in Tiberius’ body, and not in his throat, he had never liked Valeria, and blamed her for the demise in Aulus’ fortunes,

Aulus nodded.

As Tiberius began to coat his organ in a honey and mild pepper mix diluted with Olive Oil, in an effort to achieve a state of erect capability once more, a second, scantily clad slave girl filled his glass with wine. He fixed his gaze onto his younger sibling and said, “You shall have your money.”

As a smile overtook Aulus’ face, his brother spoke again, saying simply, and flatly, "Now go. I trust you can show yourself out.”

To Be Continued ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! :very_hot::clapping:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! :very_hot::clapping:

This could so easily have been where Tiberius' slave was trained!

The Wall – 05

The main street of Coria (Corbridge) Town was a bustling place. South of the Caledonian border, and destroyed by fire only twenty years or so earlier, it had been rebuilt and gone from strength to strength, becoming a key point on the Stanegate Road Frontier alongside Corstopitum and Luguvalium, where the slave markets were held.

But in Coria the main street was filled with shops and two large granaries, where officers of the legions could pay to have their personal food stores preserved, which, in the main, was anything on four legs that they were able to catch and kill.

The temples on the right walking North up the main street sat opposite the fine ale house that jutted out just a little, making its presence felt, and the delights inside more attractive to its discerning customers. In addition to the foot soldiers, dignitaries, aspiring to a senatorial role back in Rome, could be seen, always drinking and sometimes plotting, around the wooden tables. Coria was a thriving town.

In a back room of the Coria Ale and whore house, a Roman business man, Tiberius Paulinus, one of the richest Merchants in town, held court.

Tiberius leaned back in his chair savouring the exquisite sensations of the soft hands stroking his aching cock. The girl, a prostitute of Greek origin, brought her face forward, placing her lips against the swollen head, her breath hot on his skin, as she kissed his erection, nuzzling her face against him. His cock rose even more, and the Roman business man begged for relief.

In a fluid motion she parted her lips, taking the bulbous tip into her warm mouth, and sucked on it like a babe at its mother's tit. Slowly she descended upon his shaft until his cock tickled the back of her throat. A moan escaped his lips …

She continued slowing bobbing her head on his erection, bringing her lips up to the tip before sucking it back in and drawing the entire length into her mouth.

"Show him in," Tiberius issued the command to his personal slave, as a groan of pleasure passed his lips.

The visitor sat without being invited and waited for a response, his obvious annoyance growing. In the ensuing silence all that could be heard was a soft slurping sound as Tiberius’ head swayed in an intoxicated manner from one side to side.

"What do you want Aulus?" Tiberius asked, his face momentarily twisted as a wave of pleasure overcame him. The visitor grimaced at the way his older brother talked down to him. Tiberius seemed to have all the favour of the gods, while all Aulus got was shit on!

"I need more money," he stated bluntly. "I know father left you with a fortune."

Tiberius stared at his brother lazily, clearly more concerned about his blowjob than this conversation.

He sighed, half grunting, another wave of desire rolling through him as the girl continued her slow bobbing on his throbbing cock. She now held his balls in her hand as she fondled them gently between her fingers. He was getting close.

"Father gave you..." his voice trailed off as he let out a noticeable moan then continued a few moments later. " … Father gave you your portion of the inheritance. How could anyone burn through that much money?"

"How I invest my money is no concern of yours," he snapped, finding the fact that his irritating brother was actually being sucked off while they met, greatly infuriating.

"It is if you're asking me for more," Tiberius responded, with a lazy, preoccupied tone.

"I just need a few..." Aulus started to speak, but, as his brother looked up, brow furrowed, Tiberius held up his hand, cutting his sibling off so that he could concentrate fully on the luscious mouth sucking greedily on his cock. Aulus sat, dejected, jealous and now very, very annoyed.

Tiberius couldn't take any more. The whore was driving him mad with lust. She had held him just at the edge of an explosive climax for several minutes now, torturing him with the need to cum but not quite getting there. He grabbed the sides of her head and thrust deep into her mouth, stuffing his cock down her willing throat. It only took a couple of thrusts before he let out a long low groan. His body tensed as thick ropes of seed erupted from his shaft, feeding her his juices as she greedily swallowed it all.

Tiberius slumped back into his chair as the girl withdrew her soft, swollen lips from his cock leaving it clean. She clambered up from between his knees and stood at his side awaiting further instruction.

Aulus stared at the pair with muted disdain. In spite of wanting to show his contempt, the sight of this beautiful Greek girl standing there naked, with a rivulet of cum still clinging to corner of her mouth, stirred his lust and hardened his cock.

The rise in his tunic was obvious and Tiberius smirked at his brother's discomfort. Aulus would have taken this whore and fucked her right there if given permission … but he was not allowed such a bonus.

Staring his younger brother in the eyes the recently sated Merchant grinned, and ordered the naked girl onto all fours to expose and display her body before them both.

"What is it with the Greeks and ass fucking?" Tiberius laughed, making it clear to his sibling what his intentions were just as soon as he felt ready and able once more.

“Men?” Tiberius queried.

“Valeria has to go. She is denying me any pleasure in the bedroom and is constantly sullen. I need to have her set up so that it appears she is cheating on me, and for that I need money.”

Tiberius smiled and stood. “So, you’re finally getting rid of that money sucking, gold-digging cunt, are you?” Although the sight of his sister-in-law was always guaranteed to raise a lump in Tiberius’ body, and not in his throat, he had never liked Valeria, and blamed her for the demise in Aulus’ fortunes,

Aulus nodded.

As Tiberius began to coat his organ in a honey and mild pepper mix diluted with Olive Oil, in an effort to achieve a state of erect capability once more, a second, scantily clad slave girl filled his glass with wine. He fixed his gaze onto his younger sibling and said, “You shall have your money.”

As a smile overtook Aulus’ face, his brother spoke again, saying simply, and flatly, "Now go. I trust you can show yourself out.”

To Be Continued ...
What a pair these two are. Great characterizations. Loving this.

The Wall – 05

“Men?” Tiberius queried.

Aulus nodded.

To Be Continued ...
Well, that was a hot scene.. :devil: :eek: :rolleyes: Thanks fossy.. looks like Valeria might be in trouble!

The Wall – 06

Nestor, the Greek house slave, felt uncomfortable. He liked his Mistress, and by the Gods she was treated badly by his Master, but he knew that Aulus was his ticket to any kind of future and so it was on the side of his Domini that Nestor’s loyalties fell.

But that didn’t stop him feeling an ache in his stomach when he opened the door at the allotted time.

“Is it done?” Said the tall man with a scar down his right cheek. Nestor nodded and saw how the smaller, chubbier man dripped drool from his fleshy lips.

“And we’re really getting paid for this,” he smirked, as Nestor stood back and let the men pass.

Valeria had taken a single sip from her mid-morning wine. As always, the house slave had diluted it with two parts water … but somehow, today, it was making her feel dizzy.

Nestor had been careful to drop the remains of the crushed white mandrake over the cobbles in the back-alley behind the modest house in which he lived with Aulus and Valeria, and so it was with an unwitting swallow that his Mistress had consumed a large quaff of the drug infused drink.

“Who are …”

Valeria was strewn untidily across the lectus when the two men, one small and fat and the other tall and slender entered her living room.

“She is so lovely,” said the fat-chubby-man as he appraised Valeria’s long, dark hair, pretty features and ogled her perfectly feminine shape. “Do we actually get to …” commented the smaller man.

“… fuck her?” His taller colleague cut in. “… I do, you get to cum on her face or whatever it is that stiffens your phallus the most,” his companion-in-crime responded with a grin. The rotund rogue simply grunted.

“What are you doing …” Valeria, her vision now blurred and her mind addled, shrunk away into the lush fabric as the unknown assailants approached.

She was completely confused as the men stood facing her. The little fat one unfastened the rope belt and let his dirty linen undergarment fall to the ground. When she saw him pull up the skirt of his tunic she screamed as the realisation hit her … but all she could do was lay there watching him pull out his thick, glistening cock and stroke it.

He was so hard, so erect …

“What? Why? Noooo?” was all she could manage to yell as her words drifted away on the haze of her confusion.

Fat-man walked right up to her face and, as his shaft consumed her vision, Valeria felt his hands prying her lips apart. She tried to clamp her jaw shut, but she could not control her oral actions any more than she could her arms and legs, and she soon felt the swollen cockhead, already oozing with discharge, sliding across her tongue as he began to fuck her face.

She wanted to scream with fear as he stiffened inside her mouth’s embrace and then when he grunted and came, she felt the warmth of his release fill her mouth and overflow onto her lips, running down her cheeks and chin, and dripping onto her neck to cover her face with his hot, thick seed. Valeria swallowed what was left in her mouth, one of the few things she could still do, despite the dwindling of her mind that so desperately wanted to reject what was happening to her …

He pulled away, but her relief was short lived. The taller man, the one with a livid scar on his cheek moved slowly into position behind her and flipped Valeria onto her stomach. She felt the cold air on her legs and ass as he pushed her stola high up to bunch around her waist. Valeria had not yet put on her girdle and undergarments for the day, nor secured the fabric with several fibulae as she ordinarily would, and so the lower part of her body was exposed and naked to his eye …

The slender, scar faced assailant grunted as he revelled in the quiet, feminine whimpers that emanated from his victim … and Valeria caught her breath when he laid her on her stomach and pushed her forward so that her barely covered breasts were hanging over the end of the lectus, along with her head and arms. Off balance, the hapless beauty sought to hold herself steady by pressing her palms flat to the wooden floor of their simple home, but then she felt him pull her ass up into the air as he positioned her body, preparing it for his rapacious thrust.

Valeria cried out and arched as much as her confinement would allow when he plunged his large, throbbing shaft all the way into her exposed and vulnerable body, stretching her pussy to its limits.

He screwed her hard, egged on by lewd shouts from his already satiated colleague, as a series of gasping moans escaped her throat. This rapist rogue slowly let her edge forward, and then pulled her savagely back onto him in a thrusting, pumping motion. Feeling his shaft probing the depths of her body, her pussy began to tighten around him, holding him, offering this bastard unwitting stimulation …

He fucked Valeria deep and rode her fast, until …

No …

No, by the Gods, no, please noooooo …

She felt herself building into a thunderous orgasm, and before the poor girl could fight it her pussy spasmed around his raging erection and she came all over his thick, hard cock. She could sense his triumph, feeling his release as he gripped her bare hips, digging his fingers hard into her soft flesh as he too came in several long, spurting jets …

“Valeria!” The voice was loud and harsh.

In her dazed state the raped woman turned her head and could just make out the shape of her husband, Aulus, in the door frame …

“What are you doing? Would you dare to ruin me by becoming a whore in my own house?”

To Be Continued ...

The Wall – 07

Lilah did not know where she was heading. Nor did she care. The last few days had passed in a blur, like a dream. No, not a dream. A nightmare. A waking nightmare from which there was no escape. When she closed her eyes, she could see them, their corpses, cold and lifeless, accusing her in their silence.

Rufus, her husband and the love of her life. Her father, Cyneric, and her mother, Ada. And all of those children, so innocent. All of them murdered by the Romans. It would have been better if they had killed her too. Lilah wished they would slit her throat, so that her horror and grief might be lost in the fading darkness of her mind. She could barely recall being taken as she squinted her eyes against the harsh sunlight, seeping through the canopy of trees above.

She stumbled, arms outstretched, as the horse to which she was tethered moved a little quicker. Struggling to remain on her feet as the rope dragged her forward, it was only with an aching nimble footedness that Lilah managed to retain her precarious balance.

After several more miles, they reached the gates of a large town, streams of traffic moving in and out of the ornate entrance way. Stone walls surrounded the city, red-cloaked soldiers patrolling the wall-walks. The soldiers at the gate did not so much as glance at the small retinue … a detachment of the sixth from Eboracum, escorting the slave.

But they knew to expect the bedraggled girl, orders had come directly from the Governor himself, though why he especially wanted the dirty, blood covered, barely dressed cunt was beyond their wit.

As she passed through the large main West Gate of the bustling and wealthy Coria Town, Lilah knew to keep her eyes downcast. Filthy and dishevelled to the point of barely resembling a human being, she did not want to bring further suffering to her tormented soul.

A tide of humanity flowed around the streets, citizens going about their business and sparing little more than a contemptuous glance at the unclean female Barbarian slave. Moving through the winding streets, Lilah was led to a vast, low-roofed building of stone. Without a word, the guards pushed her into a huge, open room, stacked with crates of merchandise. The grain merchant’s storehouse was almost full with goods he had acquired and shipped over from Illyricum, ready to enter the prosperous market here in this oasis of civilisation amongst the wilds of Northern Britain.

Once the winter closed in and many trade routes dried up, he would make a tidy profit from the stored goods, but for now he had been happy to rent out a small space in his stone warehouse for the girl requested by Nepos himself.

Alone with her two ever present sentinels, Lilah’s wrist manacles were connected securely to iron pegs dotted around the floor of the storehouse. The captured girl did her best to get comfortable as she was pulled down to her haunches on the cold stone surface, but it was difficult in the extreme.

Sitting down with a thump Lilah pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face in her crossed arms. Sleep came for a short while, though it was far from peaceful, until a burst of noise from the door frame woke her, and Lilah looked up to see a large man striding towards her, flanked by two guards.

The man was opulently dressed, his clothes made of fine silk, heavy gold rings on his fingers and a thick gold chain around his neck. A clean shaven face sported a long, nose poking out below two small, beady eyes that darted around nervously. Clearly, he was the Merchant who owned this building.

Casting his gaze over the girl now at his disposal, he spoke. “I am Tiberius of Coria Town.” He paused, but Lilah did not look up at him. She did not speak the filthy Roman language and she had no desire to listen to any sounds that this bastard had to make.

“I do not know your name bitch, nor do I care to. You are a slave, and I only care about delivering you to the Governor in one piece, and that will be very soon. Welcome to Coria.”

With that, the merchant turned and marched away, flanked by his guards. The two remaining sentries stood against the nearest wall, one eye on their charge as they fell into conversation. Lilah dropped her head down atop her folded arms once more. Sleep came quickly this time, though it did not provide the blissful oblivion Lilah desperately craved. Instead, she was haunted by the faces of those she had lost, their cold, dead eyes speaking, unfairly, of her complicity in their terrible fate.

Lilah woke with a start, stifling a cry as she remembered where she was. It was dark, the few small windows offering no light. Night had fallen. She turned to look over her shoulder at a noise behind her. The two guards had appeared in the doorway, their hulking shape silhouetted against the light of the oil lamps outside.

The Brigante girl looked down quickly as they glanced in her direction. Feet shuffled as one of the soldiers moved in her direction. A hand seized her chin, a rough grip lifting her face. A grizzled, pock-marked gaze leered back at her, the small slit of a mouth opening into a sadistic smile.

“You want to help me out whore?” he grunted in Lilah’s face. She frowned by way of response.

Clamping his hand around her throat, stifling her cry of pain as her aching limbs were moved, the guard hauled the helpless slave up onto her knees. She met his gaze for an interminably long moment. Then, with a grim chuckle, he tore away the ragged remnants from Lilah’s body, leaving the filthy, tattered fabric hanging in tatters from her nubile frame and her flesh utterly naked and exposed.

She had no free hands with which to cover herself, but her inherent beauty was clear to the appraising eyes. Despite the dirt and grime that covered her, and the dim light by which to see, there was no hiding the supple, athletic form of her body, barely covered by the dirty torn rag of a garment that hung from her left shoulder. The shapely figure and the perfectly rounded breasts; the long, smooth thighs leading to a tuft of shadowy hair that sprouted from the mound above her cunt.

Lilah let out a slight whimper as the guard’s rough and calloused hand grasped between her thighs, splitting her with a harsh, unmerciful grip. Her spirit broken, there was nothing Lilah could do to defend herself. He began fumbling with his keys, trying to find the right one to release Lilah’s shackles.

“What are you doing?” his companion hissed.

“I would have some privacy, at least, I will take her outside,” the guard replied through gritted teeth.

“There is no time, just do it here!” The guard looked about to argue the matter further for a moment, before shaking his head.

“Keep watch, then.” Seizing Lilah’s arms, her wrists remaining shackled, he spun her around and then forced her head down towards the ground and her bottom high to face him. Looking back between her own legs, Lilah could see him fumbling with his belt, cursing as he struggled in the darkness.

“Wait!” the other guard hissed again, “… someone is coming!” With a muttered curse, Lilah’s assailant quickly re-secured his clothing, and shoved Lilah back down to the ground.

“Another time, then, cunt,” he whispered maliciously, before stalking away alongside his companion.

Two more guards entered the storeroom, calling out to their fellows, who responded cheerfully. The four men met, sharing a few quiet words, before the original pair walked out of the door.

It was changeover time that had saved her. Lilah curled herself into a ball on the floor, as tight as she could, a few silent tears rolling slowly down her cheeks.

To Be Continued ...

It was changeover time that had saved her. Lilah curled herself into a ball on the floor, as tight as she could, a few silent tears rolling slowly down her cheeks.
Saved for now, but ….

Well written chapter. This is very good!

The Wall – 06

Nestor, the Greek house slave, felt uncomfortable. He liked his Mistress, and by the Gods she was treated badly by his Master, but he knew that Aulus was his ticket to any kind of future and so it was on the side of his Domini that Nestor’s loyalties fell.

But that didn’t stop him feeling an ache in his stomach when he opened the door at the allotted time.

“Is it done?” Said the tall man with a scar down his right cheek. Nestor nodded and saw how the smaller, chubbier man dripped drool from his fleshy lips.

“And we’re really getting paid for this,” he smirked, as Nestor stood back and let the men pass.

Valeria had taken a single sip from her mid-morning wine. As always, the house slave had diluted it with two parts water … but somehow, today, it was making her feel dizzy.

Nestor had been careful to drop the remains of the crushed white mandrake over the cobbles in the back-alley behind the modest house in which he lived with Aulus and Valeria, and so it was with an unwitting swallow that his Mistress had consumed a large quaff of the drug infused drink.

“Who are …”

Valeria was strewn untidily across the lectus when the two men, one small and fat and the other tall and slender entered her living room.

“She is so lovely,” said the fat-chubby-man as he appraised Valeria’s long, dark hair, pretty features and ogled her perfectly feminine shape. “Do we actually get to …” commented the smaller man.

“… fuck her?” His taller colleague cut in. “… I do, you get to cum on her face or whatever it is that stiffens your phallus the most,” his companion-in-crime responded with a grin. The rotund rogue simply grunted.

“What are you doing …” Valeria, her vision now blurred and her mind addled, shrunk away into the lush fabric as the unknown assailants approached.

She was completely confused as the men stood facing her. The little fat one unfastened the rope belt and let his dirty linen undergarment fall to the ground. When she saw him pull up the skirt of his tunic she screamed as the realisation hit her … but all she could do was lay there watching him pull out his thick, glistening cock and stroke it.

He was so hard, so erect …

“What? Why? Noooo?” was all she could manage to yell as her words drifted away on the haze of her confusion.

Fat-man walked right up to her face and, as his shaft consumed her vision, Valeria felt his hands prying her lips apart. She tried to clamp her jaw shut, but she could not control her oral actions any more than she could her arms and legs, and she soon felt the swollen cockhead, already oozing with discharge, sliding across her tongue as he began to fuck her face.

She wanted to scream with fear as he stiffened inside her mouth’s embrace and then when he grunted and came, she felt the warmth of his release fill her mouth and overflow onto her lips, running down her cheeks and chin, and dripping onto her neck to cover her face with his hot, thick seed. Valeria swallowed what was left in her mouth, one of the few things she could still do, despite the dwindling of her mind that so desperately wanted to reject what was happening to her …

He pulled away, but her relief was short lived. The taller man, the one with a livid scar on his cheek moved slowly into position behind her and flipped Valeria onto her stomach. She felt the cold air on her legs and ass as he pushed her stola high up to bunch around her waist. Valeria had not yet put on her girdle and undergarments for the day, nor secured the fabric with several fibulae as she ordinarily would, and so the lower part of her body was exposed and naked to his eye …

The slender, scar faced assailant grunted as he revelled in the quiet, feminine whimpers that emanated from his victim … and Valeria caught her breath when he laid her on her stomach and pushed her forward so that her barely covered breasts were hanging over the end of the lectus, along with her head and arms. Off balance, the hapless beauty sought to hold herself steady by pressing her palms flat to the wooden floor of their simple home, but then she felt him pull her ass up into the air as he positioned her body, preparing it for his rapacious thrust.

Valeria cried out and arched as much as her confinement would allow when he plunged his large, throbbing shaft all the way into her exposed and vulnerable body, stretching her pussy to its limits.

He screwed her hard, egged on by lewd shouts from his already satiated colleague, as a series of gasping moans escaped her throat. This rapist rogue slowly let her edge forward, and then pulled her savagely back onto him in a thrusting, pumping motion. Feeling his shaft probing the depths of her body, her pussy began to tighten around him, holding him, offering this bastard unwitting stimulation …

He fucked Valeria deep and rode her fast, until …

No …

No, by the Gods, no, please noooooo …

She felt herself building into a thunderous orgasm, and before the poor girl could fight it her pussy spasmed around his raging erection and she came all over his thick, hard cock. She could sense his triumph, feeling his release as he gripped her bare hips, digging his fingers hard into her soft flesh as he too came in several long, spurting jets …

“Valeria!” The voice was loud and harsh.

In her dazed state the raped woman turned her head and could just make out the shape of her husband, Aulus, in the door frame …

“What are you doing? Would you dare to ruin me by becoming a whore in my own house?”

To Be Continued ...
He had to pay for this? Not a lot. I trust!
Saved for now, but ….

Well written chapter. This is very good!
I have no helpful words to add. This is a remarkably well-structured and written story!

The Wall – 08

“So, you say she is at Coria, this Brigante slut?” Nepos nodded at the slave holding his wine, indicating that she should refill his cup, as he climbed the wooden stairs in his new terraced Villa at Vindolanda’s heavily garrisoned fort.

“Yes Governor,” Tiberius followed Nepos in his wake.

“And she is secure?”

“Yes, she is.”

“And pretty?”

“She is dirty Governor, covered in filth and blood, but yes, underneath the grime her smooth skin is as pale as the moon, her eyes deep as the deepest well and her hair long and dark as hades lair … yes Governor, you will not be disappointed.”

“Good, that is excellent. She will make an ideal sacrifice and serve as a warning to those savage barbarians. The savage bitch will be a stimulating sight for all to see.”

Upon invitation Tiberius slid himself onto one of the many lectae dotted around the large room, and pulled his legs up so that he could adopt a position of comfort. Once he was seated his cup was refilled with red wine.

“Governor?” he asked.

“Yes,” Nepos responded with his head cocked and angled ready to listen.

“I have another, somewhat delicate, matter to discuss.”

“Please, continue.”

“My brother …”

“Oh, you mean …”

“Aulus, yes Sir, that’s right,” Tiberius filled in the name of his lesser-known sibling.

“He has caught his wife In flagrante delicto as it were.”

“She was fucking someone else?” Nepos asked, preferring to get into the meat of this discussion.

“Not just one but two men. My brother suspects she might even have been paid for her 'services'.

Nepos turned wide-eyed towards Tiberius, looking suitably outraged.

“Shocking indeed, and did he catch the men?”

“He did not, they ran, fastening up their tunics as they did, as soon as Aulus returned home. But what could he have done if he had? Maybe they believed her to be a high-class whore and were simply spending their own coin in pursuit of pleasure …”

Tiberius knew that by now those men would be on the East Coast hiding away in Arbeia or at Segedunum.

Nepos nodded sagely. “So, what is it you want me to do about it? Aulus, your brother, has a right under the Lex Julia to take justice into his own hands. He can punish her as he sees fit …” then, leaning in to speak more confidentially, Nepos spoke in quiet tones, “He could even have her killed and we could make sure he escaped any penalty … Romana Humanitas, my dear friend.”

Tiberius nodded, then added, “She too is very pretty and only twenty Summers old Governor.”

“Mmmmm, so young …” Nepos’ interest was now peaked. “And you tell me this, why?”

“Because I was wondering if you might consider making a double example. Have her arrested and thrown into a cell to be treated like the Brigante slut who is being held captive in my storehouse.”

Now Nepos’ eyes really did go wide.

“Think of it, Governor …” Tiberius did not give him any opportunity to speak before he, himself, continued. “… a barbarian slut and a Roman whore, one whom you can denounce as a filthy adulteress, and …”

“… and …” Nepos now picked up the theme, “… send out a message to the barbarians both sides of the wall we are building, and also to the Roman Citizens … or more specifically to the women who marry and serve our men.”

Tiberius could see that Nepos was taken with the thought, and so he struck while the iron was hot.

“If you sanction it Governor, I will arrange for her arrest this afternoon.”

“And are there any witnesses to her transgressions?”

“Yes Governor. The house slave, Nestor, also bore witness to the whole unfortunate scene, and he is prepared to testify should you require supporting evidence for taking the girl into your custody.”

Now Nepos was keen.

“Pretty you say?”

“I do Governor, very much so.”

“And only twenty Summers?”

“Yes Governor.”

“What is her name?”

“Valeria.”

Nepos paused for a moment and then nodded. “Have her arrested and detained along with the barbarian savage. She can spend a night in chains until I decide what her fate will be.”

“Yes, Governor, of course.” A wide smirk crossed Tiberius’ mouth as he thought of what now lie in store for his gorgeous but pain-in-the-posterior sister-in-law.

To Be Continued ...

Back
Top Bottom