Go to CruxDreams.com
It was her husband shouting now, that pathetic excuse for a man who had done this to her.
I protest that debasement on behalf of all us pathetic excuses for a man!
but many had felt an unseemly stirring in their loins.
Guilty as charged. :oops:
There were harlots and town women, girls and serving maids but it was the men who leered the most. Clad in short tunics knotted over the shoulder, some wearing little else, men whom she knew longed to see whips applied to bare flesh, men who derived pleasure from witnessing pain. As the guards marched her closer and closer, she saw the brutal scene unfold before.
Excellent scene depiction!
a savage barbarian, naked and exposed walking to her place of torture.
That is an extremely erotic description. We know the unbridled nymphomania of all those barbarian girls (as well as any girl whose name begins with those four letters)
ilah had merely been spared one form of torture for another. Stalking back to the table, Nepos thrust the poker into its brazier causing a flurry of sparks to burst into the air.
Fossy! You tease!:mad:
His legs, straight and corded with muscle, supported a torso such as sculptors fashioned when they shaped a god. His arms, sinewed and powerful, folded over his chest, ending in hands perfectly formed. His body was that of a man such as women yearned for, an invincible power that exuded grace and horror simultaneously. When Lilah raised her tear-drenched eyes to regard him, she saw his handsome face radiate a palpable malevolence.
I think there's a typo or such here. Surely, these words refer to to the Praefectus!

@Fossy, You may have set a new record for a horrifying torture scene. It will be hard to ever top.

The Wall – 22

“She is not dead Aulus,” Tiberius was quite clear in his statement, “… anyway, even if she was why would you care so much?

“I think Tiberius, my friend,” Governor Nepos interjected, “… that he cares because he wants to ensure that she does not miss out on the grand finale, is that not right Aulus?” Nepos smacked his open palm hard down across the younger sibling’s shoulder propelling him forward such that he almost spilled his wine.

Aulus smiled weakly. Of course, he had enjoyed the spectacle that saw his wife beaten mercilessly, and he revelled in seeing her humiliated naked and chained before the whole town … but yet? He had a slight pang of something deep in the pit of his stomach. Was it regret, the remnants of some sort of love, or something else?

“Well, my friends, in a very short time the inhabitants of Vindolanda, good citizens of Rome, will be able to gaze upon a sight that will never, ever leave them. Two gloriously naked, deliciously beaten girls, resplendent in their suffering, each hanging from a cross of their own outside the gates at the site of the Wall.”

Aulus took a long drink of his hardly watered-down wine. Now this was indeed a display that he could not wait to see …

The girls had been left chained to the wood against which they had each, in turn, being beaten, for several hours. A fully armed guard from Vindolanda’s resident cohort had been positioned around the place where Valeria and Lilah were slumped, unmoving lost in the blackness of misery and torment.

A large pale of salted water had ‘woken’ both captives, at least to the point where their addled minds became conscious again, allowing them to be unchained and readied for the short walk to their final place of woe.

The crowd which had dispersed following the scourging of the barbarian, had begun to gather once more, but this time outside the North Gate, almost at the site where the Wall was under construction and one of the planned towers, a milecastle they were calling them, was being erected. This place of terrible execution would be visible for a vast distance over the rolling landscapes that buffeted the River Tyne.

The death march seemed to go on forever, as the crowd amassed to watch the beaten stumbling girls being dragged to the place where Nepos wanted them.

He would have loved dearly to strap the cross beam to their shoulders in the style of the nailed God, but it would have been a pointless exercise as both of these bitches could hardly put one foot in front of the other.

But walk they did, unbound, unchained, just bloody and battered and naked, pushed and cajoled the entire distance, stumbling and falling until they finally reached a place where there were two empty holes, and a pair of long, roughly hewn tree trunks lying ominously on the ground, their surfaces rough and splintery. This was it … the place of their crucifixion.

The small retinue waited for Nepos’ carriage to arrive. The spectator’s impatience was growing and excited chatter was building. Both captive girls stared at the ground, their legs feeble and their knees weak.

Then a cheer went up as the prancing horse appeared pulling the carriage in which travelled Nepos along with his guests, the Paulinus brothers, Tiberius and Aulus.

The Praefectus, Iulius Verecundus, approached the carriage as his Governor descended the small step.

“Governor Nepos, the prisoners are ready, as are we. How should we proceed?”

Nepos appeared first, and then stood aside to allow the two brothers to also alight, before smiling at his Praefectus. “Mount the barbarian bitch first. Let’s leave Aulus’ whore to watch and anticipate what is also about to be done to her.” As he spoke the building excitement in his voice was obvious.

Verecundus extended his arm, palm open, fingers together and saluted, before returning to the place where the girls and their crosses waited.

He watched as cross beams were attached to each trunk to make the wood ready for the nailing. Valeria was trembling, having fallen to her knees already unable to stand, but Lilah stood, knowing that the end was inevitable, determined to offer these bastards as much defiance as she could muster.

Upon a whispered instruction from the Praefectus, Lilah felt her arms grabbed. Holding her with a firm grip the guards forced her to straddle one of the crossed trunks. She spat and cursed as a near demented Valeria sobbed loudly. The crowd, of course, cheered wildly.

The two guards had quickly positioned the Brigante bride of just a few days previous, onto the crude wooden surface where the many splinters and patches of rough bark dug into the wounds on her bottom. She cried out from the pain as they stretched her arms wide on the cross beam and held them down.

A third soldier appeared with nails and a hammer.

“Dagda bêon wið mae” (Dagda be with me) … the barbarian could be heard whispering.

Nepos, of course would not miss another opportunity to orate, and so he stepped forward.

“Friends, Romans and men of Britannia. We are all here today to see the execution of two seditious females. Firstly, the savage barbarian you see now laying upon her cross will be mounted as a warning to any tribes people who think they can attack and harm our glorious Empire.”

The crowd cheered his words.

“Once she has been positioned then the second girl will also then be crucified. This one, Valeria she was called, the wife of a prominent patrician, is faithless and perfidious. She will suffer as an example to Roman women everywhere, reinforcing how important it is for all of our women to look after and support our men. It is on the that basis that the Empire has been built.”

More cheers from men and women, who were now eager to see the scene unfold.

“Begin!” Was Nepos’ final word, and the throng exploded with delight.

To Be Continued. ...

Verecundus extended his arm, palm open, fingers together and saluted, before returning to the place where the girls and their crosses waited.
The Praefectus is clearly a superior example of a Roman soldier.
Nepos, of course would not miss another opportunity to orate, and so he stepped forward.
A man after my own heart!
More cheers from men and women, who were now eager to see the scene unfold.
And from the readership. Great story. Eager to see each scene unfold

but yet? He had a slight pang of something deep in the pit of his stomach. Was it regret, the remnants of some sort of love, or something else?
Could it be ? ? …… Nah! :p

Must be an ancestor of our very own PrPr:rolleyes:

The Wall – 23

Lilah closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, trying to steel herself to what was coming. She felt the point of the nail in her right wrist, and then ….

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

… the terrible pain as it was hammered through her body and into the beam. After bending the nail over to make sure she could not pull herself off it, the soldier moved to her left wrist and repeated the action.

Lilah could hardly breathe as the pain ran through her entire body until a natural anaesthetic numbed her feeling.

Aulus felt his erection stiffening and he risked a fleeting touch as he moved his gaze from the suffering Brigante cunt to his wife, who stared wide-eyed with fear as her cell mate’s wrist nails were hammered home.

The two soldiers who had held down Lilah’s arms now grabbed her legs, spread them apart and pulled her body down the splintery pole as far as her already nailed limbs would allow. The man with the hammer laid a spike against the slit of her sex and marked the sedile position at the correct place to cause maximum discomfort, Lilah was pushed agonisingly back up the tree trunk a little.

The thick, phallus shaped wooden length was then moved up the stipes by the width of a hand and driven into the tree at a slight upward angle. Whilst providing partial support of a most heinous nature, it would dig into Lilah’s most tender flesh.

The men gripping her legs then placed the right heel over the left approximately two cubiti below the sedile so that her legs were bent and the knees spread wide apart.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh … Weldôn forl¯ætan me diegan!” (Please let me die) Lilah cried out in desperate distress, as the point of another long nail was then driven through both heels into the post and bent over to secure its position.

Valeria fell to the grass and lie sobbing, knowing that the horror she was witnessing was about to be unleashed upon her poor, fragile body too. Lilah attempted to somehow regulate her breathing … but the pain was excruciating, however nothing compared to what came next as, with the help of several men, the cross was raised to vertical and dropped into the hole. Without delay shovels full of watered soil were packed in around the base of the cross to secure its upright position.

A cheer went up from the crowd at the sight. With her knees splayed wide, Lilah’s battered pussy was on grotesque display and pain she had never believed physically possible blazed through her body.

She was not hanging entirely from the nails in her wrists because some of her weight was pressed into the end of the wood that they had placed beneath her crotch. The pain from her wrists was extreme, but the sedile soon began to compete.

“ôleccan âgan cræft” (have mercy) Lilah cried looking to the skies, her anguish clear upon her distorted features.

The weight pulling at her arms quickly became a great burden, and with her diaphragm stretched the poor girl was having extreme difficulty exhaling.

“She’s suffocating,” one of the legionaries crouched down beside Valeria’s trembling body, and then added, “… and soon that will be you!”

Aulus’ wife hung her head and sobbed, staring aimlessly at the grass until a loud cheer made her look up to see an arch of golden urine spurting forth from the gap between the barbarian girl’s slit and the wooden phallus upon which she sat. Valeria was just pleased that no one had seen the pool of piss that she had made and now sat in, suffering the added discomfort in silence.

Lilah begged for death … she longed for the breathing to stop altogether and for her heart to cease pumping. But her body would not allow it, and forced the crucified girl to push up as best she could against the point of her nailed ankles. That movement alone was excruciating but she could not stop herself and the relief at being able to breathe again was immense as the nailed girl slowly lowered herself once more to re-impale her open slit onto the wooden sedile. And so began the slow dance of the crucified. The crowd delighted in watching Lilah alternate between the two agonies, groaning and crying. Going up, then down time after time.

Lilah prayed desperately that she would be taken quickly, appealing to every god she could recall.

But she also knew that Crucifixion was a most cruel way to die, and these monsters knew exactly how to prolong it. And so, as she glanced down the length of her naked, nailed body, beyond the bloody gashes and welts adorning her flesh, to the swollen folds of her pussy as she continued to excite these voyeuristic monsters by fucking this damn cock-like piece of wood, Lilah knew that the end was only just beginning …

To Be Continued ...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fossy another provoking chapter, thank you.

Is Lilah speaking a form of Gaelic or something more ancient? I am curious what it sounds like?
Great question 'Loin. It's a form of 'Ancient British' (I found an Ancient British Translator online believe it or not!). I am no expert and of course the translator most probably amlmagmates and approximates as required. However my research for this aspect of the story assumed that the language spoken by the Brigantes was a form of Old 'common' Brittonic which was indeed a Gaelic/Celtic derivative that included primarily Breton, Cornish and Welsh words and phrases.

... The two guards had quickly positioned the Brigante bride of just a few days previous, onto the crude wooden surface where the many splinters and patches of rough bark dug into the wounds on her bottom...
Visibly, it's not Premium French Crucifixion Wood of Messa : Tree will be upset in viewing that ; but, after all, it's not for our cruxgirls, only for a barbarian and a naughty woman ...

Well done, Fossy : we wait for more ! :tejeqteje:

Great question 'Loin. It's a form of 'Ancient British' (I found an Ancient British Translator online believe it or not!). I am no expert and of course the translator most probably amlmagmates and approximates as required. However my research for this aspect of the story assumed that the language spoken by the Brigantes was a form of Old 'common' Brittonic which was indeed a Gaelic/Celtic derivative that included primarily Breton, Cornish and Welsh words and phrases.
Who ya gonna call? Language buster @Eulalia!

Not my cup of tea @Fossy. But extremely well done!

Who ya gonna call? Language buster @Eulalia!
Yes - to judge by the place-names recorded by Ptolemy (early in the 2nd century on the basis of intelligence from the Roman forces and fleet from the 1st century), in the military 'itineraries', and a few other sources, the language apparently spoken throughout nearly all of Britain was a form of Celtic that modern-day scholars call British, Brittonic or Brythonic (the Welsh form, pronounced the same as Brittonic), ancestral to Welsh, Cornish, Breton and Cumbric (the language of the what the Welsh called Yr Hen Ogledd, The Old North, which survived until the 11th century in historic Cumbria, including lands north of the Wall now in Scotland). British was already distinct from the form of Celtic that scholars call Goidelic, ancestral to the Irish, Scottish and Manx forms of Gaelic - Goidelic was certainly present in Ireland, traditionally it's said to have been imported to Argyll on the west coast of (what is now) Scotland about 500, but current opinion is that it may have been present earlier, when the Romans were around. The two branches are often labelled P and Q Celtic, as the sound 'kw' became 'p' in British but not in Goidelic (it later became 'k', spelt 'c') - so 'map' (which became Welsh 'ap') vs. 'mac' for 'son (of)'.

(I found an Ancient British Translator online believe it or not!)
Those phrases of Lilah are actually in a garbled form of Anglo-Saxon (Old English). But never mind. :D

Last edited:
Yes - to judge by the place-names recorded by Ptolemy (early in the 2nd century on the basis of intelligence from the Roman forces and fleet from the 1st century), in the military 'itineraries', and a few other sources, the language apparently spoken throughout nearly all of Britain was a form of Celtic that modern-day scholars call British, Brittonic or Brythonic (the Welsh form, pronounced the same as Brittonic), ancestral to Welsh, Cornish, Breton and Cumbric (the language of the what the Welsh called Yr Hen Ogledd, The Old North, which survived until the 11th century in historic Cumbria, which included lands north of the Wall now in Scotland). British was already distinct from the form of Celtic that scholars call Goidelic, ancestral to the Irish, Scottish and Manx forms of Gaelic - Goidelic was certainly present in Ireland, traditionally it's said to have been imported to Argyll on the west coast of (what is now) Scotland about 500, but current opinion is that it may have been present earlier, when the Romans were around. The two branches are often labelled P and Q Celtic, as the sound 'kw' became 'p' in British but not in Goidelic (it later became 'k', spelt 'c') - so 'map' (which became Welsh 'ap') vs. 'mac' for 'son (of)'.

Those phrases of Lilah are actually in a garbled form of Anglo-Saxon (Old English). But never mind. :D
Phew ... brilliant Eul, and thank you. I think my tale comes out of that in a passable form, like I said I'll blame the translator :)

Back
Top Bottom