The Whip Before The Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com

danielle926

Executioner
I have been thinking lately about the dynamic of being whipped after being sentenced to be crucified....

Facing the whipping post my wrists are cuffed to each side of the post over my head. I am glad I am facing the post because I don't want to see the whip. I don't want to see it coming at me. I am so afraid of how much I will suffer during this whipping....

I am cuffed to it only wearing a pair of panties. Black satin bikini panties. I am already crying and struggling in anticipation of the first lash. As I struggle and sob I lay my head back and beg...."dear lord please help me please....."

Someone walks over to me and suddenly I feel fingers slide inside the waistband of my panties. I gasp and lose my breath knowing I am about to lose my panties which indicates the start of my whipping. As I feel them starting to be pulled down I gasp again, "oh god please no....". As I feel the satin of my panties begin to slowly slide down my thighs, my anguish deepens and I try to comfort myself with prayer, "our father who art in heaven....."

After my panties are gone a ball gag is placed in my mouth and the leather strap tightened behind my head.
Now only able to moan in desperation the thought fills my head......oh my god this is really going to happen...

My lashes begin. I struggle. I cry. The pain from the lashes would bring me to my knees except my cuffed wrists prevent that. The agony is becoming unbearable. I pray silently to myself as my lashes continue. Tears are flowing freely and running down my face. I press myself to the post, even wrap my legs around it at times, I try to grab it with my hands.....attempting to find some comfort in even this inanimate object....because there is nobody or nothing else that I can reach out for....

Suddenly my lashes stop. All my thoughts had been on the pain of my whipping, nothing else could creep in. I prayed silently for my suffering to end. But now that it has ended the realization of what is next has room to enter my thoughts. And I know the next thing is to be laid on a cross and nailed to it, and it will be raised and I will suffer a long, agonizing death on it......

As the men come to get me from the post, suddenly my thoughts are completely different than they were before. Still gagged only my mind can scream out.....and it screams.......oh god no please don't take me from the post, please just whip me some more, oh god please just keep whipping me.....

I have been thinking lately about the dynamic of being whipped after being sentenced to be crucified....

Facing the whipping post my wrists are cuffed to each side of the post over my head. I am glad I am facing the post because I don't want to see the whip. I don't want to see it coming at me. I am so afraid of how much I will suffer during this whipping....

I am cuffed to it only wearing a pair of panties. Black satin bikini panties. I am already crying and struggling in anticipation of the first lash. As I struggle and sob I lay my head back and beg...."dear lord please help me please....."

Someone walks over to me and suddenly I feel fingers slide inside the waistband of my panties. I gasp and lose my breath knowing I am about to lose my panties which indicates the start of my whipping. As I feel them starting to be pulled down I gasp again, "oh god please no....". As I feel the satin of my panties begin to slowly slide down my thighs, my anguish deepens and I try to comfort myself with prayer, "our father who art in heaven....."

After my panties are gone a ball gag is placed in my mouth and the leather strap tightened behind my head.
Now only able to moan in desperation the thought fills my head......oh my god this is really going to happen...

My lashes begin. I struggle. I cry. The pain from the lashes would bring me to my knees except my cuffed wrists prevent that. The agony is becoming unbearable. I pray silently to myself as my lashes continue. Tears are flowing freely and running down my face. I press myself to the post, even wrap my legs around it at times, I try to grab it with my hands.....attempting to find some comfort in even this inanimate object....because there is nobody or nothing else that I can reach out for....

Suddenly my lashes stop. All my thoughts had been on the pain of my whipping, nothing else could creep in. I prayed silently for my suffering to end. But now that it has ended the realization of what is next has room to enter my thoughts. And I know the next thing is to be laid on a cross and nailed to it, and it will be raised and I will suffer a long, agonizing death on it......

As the men come to get me from the post, suddenly my thoughts are completely different than they were before. Still gagged only my mind can scream out.....and it screams.......oh god no please don't take me from the post, please just whip me some more, oh god please just keep whipping me.....
I really enjoyed this, Danielle! I'd never considered that you might actually pine for the whipping post! :eek:

Pp really enjoyed this Danielle. Does he have someone to share the pain poor Barb suffers daily under his whips.

Careful Pp. you may have to start holding auditions .... What fun!
And Pp picked up a new length of rough plaited red hide on the end of a cane handle just yesterday. It isn't as delicate as his preferred finely-made 'roo skin but it will still be quite effective.

It will need breaking in.....Pp has Barb blindfolded in a cell in Turkey just now so that gives all the other whip-girls a much better chance of elbowing their way to the head of the queue.

Awwwwww! Why did it have to stop? This was a lovely read, Danielle. I loved the intimacy of the viewpoint and the complex layers of sensation and emotion!

A field slave who failed to meet her quota who will be crucified ..............

But first the boys have their way with her ............

View attachment 841588View attachment 841589

Then the whipping and being left hanging as an example to the others ..........

View attachment 841597View attachment 841596View attachment 841595View attachment 841594View attachment 841593View attachment 841591View attachment 841590View attachment 841589

kisses

willowfall
Perhaps she might be given one more chance? Or was she already, and failed it?

Perhaps she might be given one more chance? Or was she already, and failed it?

Lol, here slaves are to be had by the dozens. WHy worry about enjoying one again when you can move onto another................

kisses

willowfall

(besides the nice thing about SL is she's available gain immediately after any RP session)

I suppose slaves must dread gluts on the market...

Them and the slave dealers. There are accounts of the market being so glutted after a particularly large conquest that the slaves couldn't be given away.

What is interesting about those accounts is that the market bottom dropped out for that kind of slave, example German slaves.

That leads me to believe that certain groups of slaves were valued for a perceived skill or feature, very much like horse breeds are today.

But brute force or household labor ................................

kisses

willowfall

As if the crucifixion wasn't bad enough but being whipped beforehand ! I spent 27 minutes toed to a cross and was in agony at the end - and I was not whipped beforehand, had to carry the cross to the place of execution and I was not nailed to cross. Absolute torture.
Yes, it is the worst torture that exists, but it must be remembered that the people who were condemned to crucifixion in the days of ancient Rome, it was a death sentence and not a momentary exposure.
The scourging served to weaken the future crucified so that his death on the cross would be more painful and faster.

Them and the slave dealers. There are accounts of the market being so glutted after a particularly large conquest that the slaves couldn't be given away.

What is interesting about those accounts is that the market bottom dropped out for that kind of slave, example German slaves.

That leads me to believe that certain groups of slaves were valued for a perceived skill or feature, very much like horse breeds are today.

But brute force or household labor ................................

kisses

willowfall
It's only in such times that the likes of me could hope to afford a slave - let alone a half-decent one.

Yes, it is the worst torture that exists, but it must be remembered that the people who were condemned to crucifixion in the days of ancient Rome, it was a death sentence and not a momentary exposure.
The scourging served to weaken the future crucified so that his death on the cross would be more painful and faster.
Well that I well believe, After 27 minutes I really found breathing difficult. I can only imagine what it was like with open flesh wounds and the insects that that would attract . I was only 27 minutes and a lot of flies were landing on me.

Back
Top Bottom