The Whip Before The Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well that I well believe, After 27 minutes I really found breathing difficult. I can only imagine what it was like with open flesh wounds and the insects that that would attract . I was only 27 minutes and a lot of flies were landing on me.
So you can imagine the unbearable ordeal that the crucified, condemned to death, had to endure!
However, it seems that, especially for women, they are carried away by unimaginable orgasms!
This remains to be proven!

I have been thinking lately about the dynamic of being whipped after being sentenced to be crucified....

Facing the whipping post my wrists are cuffed to each side of the post over my head. I am glad I am facing the post because I don't want to see the whip. I don't want to see it coming at me. I am so afraid of how much I will suffer during this whipping....

I am cuffed to it only wearing a pair of panties. Black satin bikini panties. I am already crying and struggling in anticipation of the first lash. As I struggle and sob I lay my head back and beg...."dear lord please help me please....."

Someone walks over to me and suddenly I feel fingers slide inside the waistband of my panties. I gasp and lose my breath knowing I am about to lose my panties which indicates the start of my whipping. As I feel them starting to be pulled down I gasp again, "oh god please no....". As I feel the satin of my panties begin to slowly slide down my thighs, my anguish deepens and I try to comfort myself with prayer, "our father who art in heaven....."

After my panties are gone a ball gag is placed in my mouth and the leather strap tightened behind my head.
Now only able to moan in desperation the thought fills my head......oh my god this is really going to happen...

My lashes begin. I struggle. I cry. The pain from the lashes would bring me to my knees except my cuffed wrists prevent that. The agony is becoming unbearable. I pray silently to myself as my lashes continue. Tears are flowing freely and running down my face. I press myself to the post, even wrap my legs around it at times, I try to grab it with my hands.....attempting to find some comfort in even this inanimate object....because there is nobody or nothing else that I can reach out for....

Suddenly my lashes stop. All my thoughts had been on the pain of my whipping, nothing else could creep in. I prayed silently for my suffering to end. But now that it has ended the realization of what is next has room to enter my thoughts. And I know the next thing is to be laid on a cross and nailed to it, and it will be raised and I will suffer a long, agonizing death on it......

As the men come to get me from the post, suddenly my thoughts are completely different than they were before. Still gagged only my mind can scream out.....and it screams.......oh god no please don't take me from the post, please just whip me some more, oh god please just keep whipping me.....
This is outstanding! Intimately erotic and builds to the last paragraph so well. I would love to be the one to pull down those panties....

Or these:
55431E8B-BD5F-4121-B702-3E965349283B.png

Back
Top Bottom