The Whip

Go to CruxDreams.com

mymartinet

R.I.P. Dominus Flagelli
The whip can be used to caress a body to heighten certain areas or as a punishment.
With punishment the tauter the skin the more chances there are of ensuring either he or she `feel` it.And of course more chances of breaking the skin. Bullwhip, Singletail and Martinet can all be used to great affect in punishment mode.
There are light floggers , made from suede and rope.
There is even a small rubber flogger to use on a girls pussy ( it works)
The romans used a scourge a vicious peice , made to cut and lacerate a body :
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg8.jpg 9.jpg

The whip can be used to caress a body to heighten certain areas or as a punishment.
With punishment the tauter the skin the more chances there are of ensuring either he or she `feel` it.And of course more chances of breaking the skin.

thanks for starting this thread mm,
I think it will be helpful as well as enjoyable for us whip-lovers.

It's certainly true that the pain is sharpest not on my fleshy parts (breasts, bum)
but where my bone's close to the surface (shoulderblades, ribs),
as you say, my skin's tauter across those parts,
also the main nerves run along the bones.

I always have it and been given lashes but when ever I have received the I must admit that the most painful are those that I have received in the shoulder blades and sides.
To whip whip always prefer leather straps sometimes wet ground ..
I love the noise of the whip as it hit the body of the girl ..

you?:confused:

exemplary behaviour,
compulsory for any sub before and after whipping.​

And this is a pussy flogger, mine actually. Works very well on a females nipples as well. A trick i use is to put it in the freezer for 10 minutes before useView attachment 82110 . It is made of rubber about six inches long.
To make the thongs a bit less flexible and so sting more?
Or just to add a touch of frostbite? :p

Any tips for care and preparation for use of leather whips?​

If anyone would like to know where in the uk to purchase a good well made whip please contact me via pm. Now Eulalia you asked about putting my small whip in my freezer , it makes it hurt more, you can also trail it across your victims body before you use it. If he or she is blindfolded so much the better.
24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg
bdsm-Respect.gif

Another good post mymartinet, I really like #3 & 5, since both ladies have nice ample butts.

I like the ones that show the girls' faces,
this one especially -
"I know this is going to hurt even more,
can I take it?
Soon find out!"

I think the twiddly bit at the tip is a "cracker"?
(literally, to make the whip "crack!")​
perhaps there is some time now, that you can dream about those things:very_hot::bdsm-wink:

Please Note: It is important before whipping your victim that you practise the distance, i would suggest outside .What i find best is a melon on a stick , if you get your distance wrong you will split it.
Remember practise makes perfect.You do not want to split the melon , you need to be able to hit it , a flick and when you get proficient maybe a little harder. A flogging is a different matter and a martinet does the job quite nicely.
35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom