The Whipping Salon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, LT, I'm really sorry, this amazing thread had passed me by, I didn't even notice your post on my profile :doh:

But you and Roxie have created a magnum opus and I am deeply honoured to have had even a small part in it.

Very, very well done. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh, LT, I'm really sorry, this amazing thread had passed me by, I didn't even notice your post on my profile :doh:

But you and Roxie have created a magnum opus and I am deeply honoured to have had even a small part in it.

Very, very well done. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am struggling a bit with the next installment. I have been reading others work on this site. So much fine writing has make me feel inadequate by comparison. I find your praise encouraging. :)

no need to feel inadequate L.T., your writing has the ring of truth,
I can certainly imagine myself in the scenarios you describe -
looking forward to more.​

And "The Revenge of Queen Barbaria". With so much fine reading available, how to find time to write? :p

Kind of you, LT, but I'll tell you one thing about cruxforums. We never give prizes for the best story, the best picture, or the best poem.

Sure, I enjoy writing stories and the odd bit of doggerel, but I take inspiration from the other writers on here, and, from the quality of TWS, that's going to include you too! :)

Beautifully written! I can only imagine what the free women, there by choice, thought as they looked at you.

For me, it would be intense jealousy, to have such a caring Master!
I am here I like to see this story turned into a bisexual whipping salon where both men and women are whipped I desire to be tied naked spread eagle between 2 post gagged with a ball gag and with nipple clamps and a some point a ball stretcher with weights added

here are my pics so one can imagine me being whipped

Attachments

• Scan_20201026 (2).jpg
    Scan_20201026 (2).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom