Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 12 – Flames, cold and hot Pliers

I lit a candle and started licking her body with the Flame. I was happy when she turned around in pain, but then I held the flame longer in her armpits, under her tits, at her nipples, between her legs. I waited until the sweat steamed on her skin and she started screaming. When I scorched the hair under her armpits, there was an audible hiss and she twitched frantically.

Johanne gasped for breath and she began to beg: “Oh no, please don't… no! Not with the flame there, please don't!” She sighed. “Why are you so cruel to me? Why do you hate me? It's only the cop and the land lord who want to force my confession... They want to exonerate themselves from their own shameful misdeeds... Please, believe me, please! I'm telling the truth ... I'm not a witch."

witch and torturer_33a.jpg 33a witch and torturer_33b.jpg 33b
A flame is licking Johanne's body, especially in the most sensitive areas

“Don't be foolish! Of course you are a witch. You know, it's my job to torture you if you don't want to confess ... Should I torture you with hot pliers instead of the flame?"

Johanne shook her head and I continued to prepare her a little with the candle for more intense pain. Her sweaty body began to squirm wonderfully, but he could not escape the small but hot flame. Add to that her sighs, moans, short screeches ... that was an executioner's job that I really liked.

But now it was time for more serious torture. I grabbed a pair of pliers and showed them to the witch girl. Her eyes gave it away! Without heating the iron, I began to pinch her already badly swollen labia a little. Her unwashed and well fucked pussy no longer smelled good ... So it was all the more justified to torture the dirty witch between her legs.

She screamed again and began to beg: "Oh no, not that ... Not there ... Oh please!"

I didn't let myself be deterred, grabbed her thick left pussy lip with my pliers and pressed the iron tightly together. Johanne screamed, twitched wildly, and gasped for air. It must have hurt a lot, at least the pliers left a bloodshot mark on her tender flesh. Immediately I also squeezed the right lip of her pubic mouth.

witch and torturer_34.jpg 34
Anticipation is the greatest joy – for the torturer and even more so for the victim...

After Johanne had recovered a little, I took her nipples with the pliers. Again her imploring looks and her pleadings accompanied my evil approach: "Oh, please not the breasts, you have already tormented them so badly ... Please!"

I played a little with the pliers on her excited buds without seriously biting them. Then I pretended to take her pleading into consideration: "If you ask me to spare your boobs, you will have to suffer elsewhere." She looked at me relieved for a moment, but then with big, frightened eyes.

“Should I bite your pussy again? But this time I'll take the red-hot pliers!"

She shook her head in fear as I approached her with the hot pliers. Carefully, but with sufficient distance I began to move the heated jaws of the pliers over her face so that she had to feel the heat. Then I bent down between her legs. She tried in vain to close her spread thighs.

Once again I took the witch's large labia with the pliers, but this time the hot pliers burned into the lips of her sex. I bit twice, on both sides, it hissed and her shrill screams echoed through the torture chamber.

I knew that this attack was a really tough test for her. If I attacked her tits now, I might be able to make her confess. But first I continued between her legs.

Johanne screamed loudly and twitched like a possessed woman as I seared and crushed even her most intimate inner lips. But she pissed herself with fear and pain. Her urine hissed on the hot iron and ran over my hands. Startled, I dropped the pliers on the floor.

"You damn bitch!" I scolded ... "You are a really cunning witch!"

Even if the piss cooled the metal and comforted her burns a little, the pain between her legs was very intense and lasted for a long time. I remembered 'just don't get angry - I'll beat her', I thought to myself.

"I think your teats are waiting impatiently for the hot pliers to play with them too," I said, almost triumphantly. "You can save your confession for later when the judge comes back."

Johanne looked at me in disbelief and pleading. I enjoyed playing with her.

"I'll make you an offer... You ask me to bite your little buds hard with these cooled pliers ... Tell me when you are ready!" If you don't, I will first make the pliers glow and you will regret it..."

"No, not … please not!"

"I'm serious; you can ask me to bite your nipples now ... or you can keep pleading and moaning, but then I will crush the cheeky teats with the mouth of red-hot pliers - will you like that? "

"No, no … not the hot pliers!" "Would you rather like I'll use the cold one?"

"Why are you so cruel to me?" She sighed, hesitated a moment, but then nodded. "Yes, I prefer the cold pliers!"

witch and torturer_35.jpg 35
"I'm ready!" Johannes nipples are bitten with pliers...

"I want to atone for my sins ..." She hesitated, "I'm ready."

I waited a moment, then I pinched hard, but not with all my might. I didn't want to destroy her beautiful buds, but it certainly hurt, hurt a lot. For a moment she just stared in horror at her nastily bruised teat, from which her warm blood was dripping down. Then she groaned, finally screaming so loud it hurt my ears.

I gave her time to calm down. "And now the other side!" "Oh please no more, it hurts so much ... my poor nipples!"

"Do you prefer the red-hot pliers?" She shook her head. "Then please me and tell me when you’re ready!"

I felt her struggle with herself; then she shook her head desperately. "I can't," she moaned. “Come on, don't be a coward, you can! Look at your teat; it's much braver than you. Just look how excited and courageous it stretches out to the pliers ... your nipple wants me to pinch it; your nipple wants to atone for your sins."

Johanne nodded, closed her eyes and sighed, but finally she whispered: "I want to atone for my sins ... I am ready."

I pinched again. I saw her dripping blood, heard her intense moans and then her screams. Finally she begged that I should stop further attacks on her nipples with the nasty pliers, but I remained firm: "Twice every teat, we agreed ... or the red-hot pliers!"

Johanne reluctantly accepted. Her "I'm ready" sounded weak and discouraged, but she accepted the game I forced her to play.

So I pinched her two nipples one more time, this time from the side. She screamed again, but already much weaker. I was careful not to completely destroy her sensitive buds this time either ... and that's exactly why I had refrained from making the pliers' mouths glow. I could never have attacked her teats for torture again after that. Playing with her was just a nice addition.

witch and torturer_36.jpg 36
Tears in Johannes eyes after having survived the torture for the time being

Finally, I dabbed her nipples with some brandy. The acrid liquid made Johanne grimace and then moan violently. The wounds had been cleaned, but some blood was still dripping from her teats.

I saw tears in her eyes. "You’re a brave girl," I said appreciatively. "You have atoned now, but you have to confess!"

Suddenly I heard footsteps in the hallway, the three gentlemen of the court came back from their lunch break and a walk.

Chapter 13 – Foot and Water Torture

The three gentlemen of the court, judge, alderman and clerk, came back into the torture chamber and disrupted my conversation with Johanne. Obviously they had already heard the girl's harsh screams in the hallway and were startled.

"I hope you are not exaggerating, Master Egbert," said the alderman, worried, when he saw the young woman's bleeding nipples.

"I'm just driving the devil out of the witch, that can't be done without screaming." I replied calmly. "But I think she wants to make a confession now."

The judge looked at Johanne with relief. "You want to ease your conscience, child?"

She seems totally exhausted and almost at the end of her strength. A fiery pain still blazed in the buds of her breasts as well as from her pussy, but she still remained defiant and shook her head unreasonably.

A little later I might have had her so far ... I was angry. The men had come a moment too early ... perhaps I had burned her pussy with a torch and she might have confessed. But now she could hope for assistance and alleviation of the torments through the compassionate words of the judge and the worried questions of his alderman.

I chose to continue with her feet, a classic torture that neither the judge nor the alderman could object to. I tied Johanne to a frame with outstretched legs and put fire under her protruding feet.

witch and torturer_37.jpg 37
"We want to hear confessions, Johanne ... no whining and no pleading, just confessions!"

For the first moment it was only hot, but soon Johanne could no longer bear the heat. The girl whimpered, writhed in vain and groaned. "Oh no, oh no, my feet, I can't take it anymore ... But I'm not a witch!"

Then you have to continue to suffer until you come to your understanding!” I said angrily.

Despite her wailing and pleading, I stoked the fire and started beating the soles of her feet with a cane.

Johanne responded with violent screams and more tears. I was afraid the judge might show pity ... But the gentlemen just watched the events carefully without interfering. I kept her feet in the heat of the fire. Quickly I put on a kettle to attack her with boiling water in addition to the flames. I wanted to increase her level of suffering again.

While I waited for the hot water, I licked her feet with the flame of a torch. There was more screaming and more pleading from Johanne.

When the water was hot but not yet boiling, I poured a mug of hot water over both of her tits. The beaten, tender skin of her boobs and the bruised teats reacted so violently that Johanne screamed madly.

"Speak! Tell us that you are a witch!"

Her answer was an excruciating howl. I poured the next, almost boiling hot mug over her feet, even if I had to push the bowl of embers aside.

Screaming again, her tits and feet were burning red, but she still didn't want to confess. She just pleaded that we should stop tormenting her. But I was adamant, "Then you will drink so much water now that you'll change your mind."

The judge nodded and so began her water torture. I called two guards, we tied the witch girl over a wooden barrel and spread her arms and legs. Soon she was defenseless to any kind of attack on her body. But first she should drink water, lots of water.

We forced a funnel deep into Johanne's mouth that reached down to her throat. She just had to swallow when I poured water from above. And before she could breathe again, she had to empty the funnel. I took a jug of clear water and slowly let the contents run into the funnel. Her eyes widened, they showed panic and horror, but Johanne swallowed and swallowed, then gasped for breath.

I watched her desperately find a rhythm, swallow three times, then breathe, swallow again. And again and again she had to fight against the choking. Sure, she wished now that she could just drown and escape torture forever. But the need to breathe and the reflex to survive were too great ... even if surviving only made her life more painful.

witch and torturer_38.jpg 38

A funnel is forced deep into Johannes's mouth and refilled with water ... Then all she has to do is swallow, swallow again and again and fight to breathe...

Now she couldn't even have confessed if she wanted to. After the first jug, the judge asked for a confession, but I realized that Johanne wasn't quite ready. I pressed the funnel deep into her mouth again and began to fill the second jug into her body. It must have been really agonizing for the young witch now.

I noticed her stomach swell slowly and her despair grew as she continued to struggle with the water and breathing. I knew this was a really terrible and nasty torture for the girl, but if Johanne still stubbornly resisted a confession, then at some point I would have to resort to really nasty methods.

I also emptied the second jug into her body, she couldn't defend herself. Again I pulled the funnel out of her mouth and asked if she finally wanted to confess. But she just gasped and coughed.

"Then you have to drink another jug of water, even if your stomach bursts, you don't want it any other way ..." She shook her head, "No, no more water, don't!"

“All right, the judge wants to hear your confession. Best you confess for all of us and right now. So talk, otherwise you have to drink the third jug of water."

She could hardly utter an intelligible word, but she made no gesture to indicate that she would give up her obstinacy. At last it seemed to me that she was broken.

witch and torturer_39.jpg 39

"Swallow everything nice and good, little witch...
I see your stomach swells up, it's getting bigger and bigger...
I'm afraid it'll burst soon... You can't take it anymore?
Maybe you want to make a confession now?
Oh, sorry, you can't speak at all...
Just empty the jug quickly; then you can talk..."

witch and torturer_40.jpg 40
She has to drink the second jug and Johannes belly slowly swells from the water

“Talk at last! We don't have all day for you, witch!” At first I continued the embarrassing questioning. The judge had no objection.

She met my gaze and parted her trembling lips. "No, I can't take it anymore."

"Then confess now ... Say it! Otherwise you'll drink the next jug of water. I'll spread your pussy with a horrible pear and make my pliers glow, then I'll burn your teats.” She shook her head; then looked at me sobbing and with tears in her eyes.

“I can't take it anymore! Well ... no, no ... well ... you are forcing me ... I'll say it ... I breastfed the devil with my tits."

“Finally we've got it!” Exclaimed the judge happily. “Was that so difficult? Was it worth enduring so much suffering over it? If only this sentence had come out of your lips this morning ... you would have been spared so much pain."

"She is dedicated to the devil," I objected, "and wrestling with the devil in a woman's body is never possible without pain and agony."

“You are certainly right, Master Egbert. But with such a young and beautiful girl, I just hoped there is another way."

“Beauty doesn't protect against malice ... especially when the devil is involved. And with young women it’s that you often wrestle the hardest. We should continue wrestling with the witch girl before she regains her strength. She has not yet confessed to her witchcraft!"

The judge would have been happy with what we achieved for today, but I wasn't. I wanted to finish this now. Why start all over again tomorrow? It was better for Johanne, too, if she now confessed fully. And of course there was also a bonus from the land lord ... it was higher, the earlier the witch confessed.

The judge also thought about it hesitantly and turned to Johanne: “This morning this admission would have been enough for us for the time being, but now you have to confess everything to us, otherwise we will continue the torture without indulgence. You know what is in store for you next... It will be better for you and for all of us if we finish it now."

Johanne hung her head; the hope of an end to her torture without far-reaching confessions seemed to have vanished.

“You admit, you breastfed the devil with your boobs… But certainly not only that, you also gave yourself to the devil in lust. Confess!"

She looked at us with empty eyes and nodded.

"So you're a witch... You seduced the village cop with magic potions and you killed the land lord's child with your witchcraft."

Johanne shook her head. “No, I'm not a bad witch. I didn't do any harm,” she said weakly.

“Then you're a good witch - what? Or would you prefer to be a good fairy?"

"Yes, I'm a good girl ... But I can't resist this torture... I have nothing on my mind with the devil ... But this torture must come to an end!"

That was her retraction. I heard the judge groaning plaintively and the heads of the alderman and the clerk sank disappointed on their chests.

Suddenly it splashed between her legs, and soon a powerful jet developed that sprayed far into the room. Johanne began to relieve her bladder from the water and she would certainly piss again and again for a long time. I was pleased to see that her body was still clearly swollen. But if she didn't honestly want to confess, I would have to stop the drain, without a confession there couldn't be any relief!

witch and torturer_41.jpg 41
The dammed water seeks its way with power...

“Pull yourself together, witch! Check your bladder when we interrogate you,” I yelled at Johanne ... knowing full well that this was not in her power. She had to relieve herself again and again over the next few hours, but I wanted to prevent that for the time being.

I picked up a spreader pear, a 'pear of anguish', to continue the torture and to plug the drain between her legs. The judge nodded in agreement.

Last edited:
Chapter 14 – I am a witch!

The judge got up and he too yelled at Johanne: “You are a witch! You are a wicked witch; you have committed fornication with the devil... Confess it!”

I picked up the torture pear to scare her. Slowly I opened the wings by turning the screw in front of her eyes. "Do you want to feel that thing in your pussy? It’s called the pear of anguish."

Johanne shook her head in horror.

"Do you want to make a full confession now, or should Master Egbert continue?"

"But if I'm not a witch," she said desperately and exhausted.

“I really thought we were already on”, with these words the judge looked at me invitingly. The disappointment was written on his face.

witch and torturer_42.jpg 42
Spread over a barrel, Johanne doesn't just have to face the water torture...

I looked at Johanne. Her thighs were splayed nicely on the barrel, her pussy looked inviting. She was well prepared for my attack. I was impressed by her resistance, but I had to break her will and subdue her. She was a witch and she finally had to admit that. There was no consideration, no sparing. We all finally wanted to hear 'I am a witch', nothing else mattered.

Without waiting for an instruction from the judge, I thrust the iron pear into her pussy and drove it deep into her vagina. Johanne winced, yelped and gasped audibly. But it was still little more than cold metal that she felt.

I pushed the pear lower deeper until I felt the resistance of her cervix. But that wasn't deep enough. I knew from my sister that a woman's vagina was flexible and not very sensitive to pain. I had to go deeper, had to open her cervix, had to reach the mouth of her uterus where pear really hurt. I chose a spreader pear with a sharp tip. That would allow me to get deeper into the young witch's lap, down to her uterus. It was very painful, especially where Johanne had not yet given birth to a child.

I pressed with a lot of force and felt how the small tips of the pear penetrated with a jerk into her cervix. That was the right position for my attack. I turned the screw slowly without releasing the pressure. Johanne responded with an agonized groan. I slowly began to open the wings in her lap. But I only opened it a little; then I closed the screw again, pressed the pear a little deeper and began to open it again. I repeated this process several times, and each time I closed it, I forced the torture device a little deeper into her cervix. It was arduous, but I made progress.

witch and torturer_43.jpg 43
Spreader pear (pear of anguish) with tips on the wings – decorated with the face of the devil?

Johanne yelped and moaned while I laboriously but steadily pushed the pear into her cervix and forced it deeper up to the mouth of her uterus. I finally attacked her where the devil had penetrated the witch girl ... And that's exactly where I would drive the devil away again. I closed the pear one more time, one more powerful push, and then it was gone inside her lap, except for the handle for turning. I was satisfied, it couldn't get any deeper. Now it was time to open the wings wide. She soon began to moan loudly and then to scream, but I turned the screw and opened the wings wider.

The pain Johanne felt now must be much more severe than any labor pains. But I also knew from my sister that women were naturally prepared for pain inside their lap. But the witch girl was not an expectant mother. I continued to turn the screw ...

I looked into her eyes full of fear, pain and despair. I finally stopped. But I was sure that now I would cast the devil out of her. To add even more to her suffering, I grabbed a thick, burning candle and dripped the liquid wax onto her bruised nipples. She shrieked terribly. I quickly turned the screw on the pear that was deep inside her pussy, finally pouring hot wax over the swollen lips of her pubic mouth.

witch and torturer_44.jpg 44
The expanding pear penetrates into the victim's uterus and continues to open...
(artist's impression by Feather)

She twitched, screamed, gasped for breath and shouted: "No, it's enough... No, stop..."

I turned the screw again. She just gasped "No, not anymore ... I confess!"

"You are a witch?" The judge asked her at once.

Johanne hesitated; then I turned the screw one last time. Her face twisted in pain.

"Yes, I admit everything," she breathed softly. Johanne gave up, she was broken. The devil was defeated, who until a moment ago still ruled her body and mind. I had driven him away! But was it really the devil who was inside her? Actually, we should have seen, felt or smelled as the evil left her body ... but I had never seen that before, not even with all the previous witches.

“I want to hear it from your mouth! Are you a witch?"

Johanne breathed deeply and looked resignedly at the cover, she was still tied over the barrel, her body was full of water and the mouth of her uterus was painfully opened as if for a birth.

"Yes... I'm a witch," she whispered weakly.

"You won't contradict anymore?" She shook her head.

The judge motioned for me to loosen her hands so she could repeat her confession without torture. She was able to sit down on the edge of the barrel with some difficulty, but her legs remained spread and the opened pear was still deep inside her lap. I gave her a bit of relief by turning the screw back and closing the wings a little again until the most severe pain subsided. But it had to be clear to her that I could continue her torture at any time.

I pulled the pear back into her vagina, and the witch girl groaned again. I had relieved her of the pain, but in return I kept the drainage from her bladder and the exit of her bowel tightly closed. Surely she would soon feel an urgent need to relieve her bladder again, but the pear would prevent it.

The judge did not care much about her remaining distress with a full bladder and an excruciatingly filled stomach; he now wanted to hear her “insightful confession without torture”, as the clerk recorded.

"Look at my face and repeat your confession loud and clear!" The man with the robe demanded.

She looked at him "I'm a witch." It sounded very resigned; she was at the end of her strength.

“Now tell it to the clerk and your torturer! Each of us wants to hear it from you personally so that you can't deny it all again later."

Johanne didn't have the strength to defend herself, but she hesitated.

"Well say it already! Tell each of us! And look him in the eye! "

She looked at me blankly, tears ran down her cheeks; then said softly, "I confess, I am a witch."

She also had to turn to the clerk, and she repeated the words "I am a witch" monotonously.

"Now tell it to the alderman, but shout it out loudly this time!"

Johanne began to cry, but the judge was tough. As an experienced man, he knew the annoying problem of later revoked confessions; then torture and interrogation had to start over.

"Your crying cannot move us ... Tell the alderman, shout it out!"

With a tearful but loud voice she repeated "I'm a witch!"

"You call that screaming out? I call that whisper! Shout it out. Scream as loud as you can! The guards outside should also hear it ... It will set you free and it will deliver you from the devil! "

Johanne sobbed and cried, but then she collected herself and suddenly she shouted it out loudly: "I am a witch!" ... "Yes, I am a witch!" ... "I am a wicked witch!" ... She gasped, "Are you satisfied now?"

“Well, it works, why not right away! We've gone a long way ahead,” said the alderman happily.

It seemed to me that now at the latest Johanne would have to believe in her own guilt as a witch, so I asked her: "Tell me, what are you Johanne?" "I am a witch", she replied resignedly, but to the satisfaction of everyone present. Torture and interrogation finally had achieved their goal, even if it took me a whole day of arduous work.

The judge was visibly relieved. “You are a confessed witch… Good! So you gave yourself up to the devil in fornication, you offered your breasts to him, and you also did evil damage with your magic ... Is it so? Say it's true!"

Johanne just stared at the floor between her legs.

“Say it's true!” The judge hissed at her.

"Yes, it's true." She sounded intimidated and scared.

"Now tell me with clear words to my face that you have conjured with bad intentions and caused damage to people and property"

"I have conjured with evil intent and caused damage to people and property." Her words sounded monotonous and powerless.

The man in the robe beamed with satisfaction, and the alderman and the clerk were also relieved. We had forced Johanne to make a full confession, even if all the details of her atrocities were missing.

"It is enough for today. Tomorrow you will repeat your confession in front of all councilors, who already found the signs of the devil on you today. Then it is considered to be attested and can no longer be withdrawn.” So the judge decided.

"Are you ready to repeat your confession to the councilors tomorrow, or does Master Egbert have to continue the torture with the pear or the next jug of water?"

Johanne hesitated, but then she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready," she said finally with tearful eyes.

"Now save your tears ... you could have repented of your sins sooner," the judge replied without pity, while Johanne was still sitting on the barrel with her legs wide apart, the spreader bear stuck deep in her pussy.

Slowly I freed her from her misery and pulled the pear out of her lap. A little later it splashes between her legs again. "Pull yourself together!" I said sternly and tossed her the penitent shirt. I watched her putting it on. Involuntarily, despite my looks at her, she kept touching her stomach and lap, then her breasts. She must still have felt a lot of pain there. She grimaced when she raised her hands, her shoulders hurt badly.

Before I took Johanne back to her cell, the confessing witch had to sign a document, there were only four sentences:

I confess I am a witch.
I fornicated with the devil at the witches' Sabbath.
I fed the devil with my breasts.
I have done harm to people and property through witchcraft.

She signed it with Johanne. That was enough, now there was no turning back! Her confession to the councilors the next morning was insignificant; it served only as a triumph for the judge, the land lord and the village cop, at the same time it was an expression of her total defeat.

witch and torturer_45_Joan de Arc signature.jpg 45
The confession - I confess, I am a witch ... Johanne
(Original signature of Jean de Arc, namesake for the sad heroine of this story)

"Gentlemen, we can all be proud of our work," said the judge pathetically. “Within one day we wrested a confession from this witch. This day took a lot of strength from all of us, but it was worth it. Not only did we win a great victory over the witch today, no, we personally inflicted a heavy defeat on the devil. I invite you all to a glass of wine, because this is reason enough to celebrate."

He forgot to mention the long and grievous suffering of the witch. But that was her fault in every way. She should never have gotten involved with the devil ... and she could have confessed that morning when the mark of the devil was discovered on her body.

I was pleased about the judge's invitation, and even more pleased about the bonus that the land lord had offered and which I was now entitled to as a reward. But before I could celebrate, I first had to take care of the young witch. Johanne was so weak that I had to support her. She was definitely not thirsty, but I left her a piece of bread for the troubled night. Johanne hadn't eaten anything since that morning; she just drank a lot of water. After all, I had put clean water in the jugs for her; otherwise she would be much worse now...

I felt her deep defeat and I felt this as my triumph. She was a tough opponent, but I had defeated the witch and the devil inside her!

Notes: We finally made it to Johanne’s confession ... She confessed to being a witch. It was a long and arduous job for the torturer, but it was worth it - wasn't it?

In the previous sections I wasn't just about describing a witch torture – there are already many templates. Rather, it was also important to me to show that many things were intertwined here: In addition to the cruel, physical pain of ever new torture methods, there was further agony; the victim cannot move; she has to ride the trestle with no prospect of an end; she is forced to drink terrible amounts of water ... To do this, psychological pressure is built up, she is threatened, yelled at and intimidated; she suffers excruciating fear; she is overtired, hungry, weak; she is degraded and humiliated. And last but not least, she is raped and sexually abused. It was the interaction of all these elements that finally led to the desired but absurd confession. And this confession was repeatedly offered to the victim as the only possible way out of the torment. She even tries to withdraw, but that only leads to new torture...

Of course, instead of breaking the victim through torture, there was also the option of wearing her down through a long dungeon imprisonment. At Jean de Arc, a whole year passed between her capture and execution. Under the conditions of imprisonment at the time, that broke even the strongest will... But that would be a completely different story.

Thank you for following me as a reader...

Johanne's fate is now sealed, but there is still a long way to go before she burns at the stake...

Rupert

Chapter 15 – Public Confession

The next morning Johanne only looked like a shadow, she crouched on the ground in her wet straw. Her bladder must have leaked repeatedly after the water torture. But she had obviously got diarrhea from all the water too. She stank of feces and urine, she looked discouraged and weak. But surely she would be docile now and that was the most important thing... She also looked like a real, filthy witch, which would certainly please the councilors.

witch and torturer_46.jpg 46
Johanne is chained in her dungeon cell

"You made a confession yesterday, you repeated more than three times that you are a witch and you signed it" With that, the fire at the stake awaits you. But today it's about a proper, public confession!” I spoke to her.

I had some bread and water brought to her. Later I freed her from her chains and gave her the opportunity to fix her wet and smelly penitent shirt. "Oh please ... may I wear something else ... you can see what happened to me."

"If you prefer, you can go naked before the councilors." She shook her head. "They expect a witch to be filthy and, in any case, she will stink ... So come with me!" I found the demonstration of a witch who had pissed on herself and shit in her shirt absolutely fitting. None of the councilors would doubt her guilt or ask any questions about the type of torture she was subjected to. Most people have an image of a witch for themselves, she may be young and beautiful, but in any case she is dirty.

I pulled her out of the cell with just a rope between her feet. So she could walk slowly but not run away. But she was far too powerless to escape anyway. First I dragged Johanne in front of the three gentlemen of the court.

"Today you will be brought before the councilors again," said the alderman. "You only have to say these four things: I am a witch, I fornicated with the devil, I breastfed him with my boobs, I caused damage to people and property with evil sorcery... Are you ready?"

Johannes looked thoughtful, hesitantly she nodded her head.

"If you should withdraw, then hell awaits you," the judge admonished. "But if you now openly confess to the councilors, we can still think of mercy... If not, you are also threatened with branding irons, glowing pliers or claws on your way to the stake." This hint worked.

I led the witch further into the large, light-flooded room above the torture chamber. Meanwhile the clerk called the councilors from the tavern and slowly the room filled up.

Twelve gentlemen came in, even more than the morning before. In addition, the three gentlemen of the court and I as the executioner. Then the land lord and the village cop also came into the group. I pushed the girl forward. She seemed too weak to stand, so I pushed her down on a stool and tied her hands tightly behind her back. That was just to intimidate her a little, so that she also gave the correct answers and didn't have to start everything from the beginning... And of course the assembled gentlemen should realize that they no longer had to be afraid of this witch.

Johanne was stared at from all sides, and some of the gentlemen wrinkled their noses. "She must have pissed on and shit in her shirt in fear," said one of the councilors. "Only a witch can stink like that!" The mayor replied.

witch and torturer_47.jpg 47
Johanne has to repeat her confession in front of the councilors with her hands tied

The judge cleared his throat, urged calm and spoke to her: “Johanne, you are on trial for the extremely serious crime of witchcraft: there are serious indications and accusations. Yesterday you denied everything, but then made a confession in front of me, the alderman, the clerk and the executioner after a long, embarrassing questioning. Those are four witnesses and that’s more than is necessary. For the sake of order you have to repeat your confession here in front of the assembled councilors who examined you yesterday!"

The judge looked sternly at Johanne. "So now answer briefly and clearly..." he paused for a moment. “I'll start with the most important question: Are you a witch?"

She looked scared and she looked like a shadow, she had slumped almost miserably on her stool. Now, ashamed, she lowered her gaze even deeper, took a deep breath. "Yes ... I'm a witch," she whispered.

"Repeat your confession loud and clear: Are you a witch?" "Yes, I am a witch."

There was a sigh of relief through the crowd. The village crop in particular seemed to be very relieved and the land lord grinned with joy.

"Have you offered your breasts to the devil and nourished him with your milk?"

I had urged her to put aside the rest of her pride and now to confess the inevitable. The more frankly it happens, the better for her. That would surely impress the judge and perhaps lead to a softened verdict. To deprive him of his triumph here today in front of the land lord and the village cop would surely kindle his cruel hatred.

She hesitated briefly, but then she confirmed: "Yes, I have offered my breasts to the devil."

"And you committed fornication with the hideous monster when you met him month after month under the full moon?" "Yes, I did."

"And you caused suffering and evil damage through your magic as a witch, is that true?"

She paused briefly, seemed to doubt what to say, then she spoke resignedly: "Yes, I did damage as a witch ... I was young and let myself be seduced."

With these words, the judge also beamed with satisfaction. A murmur went through the crowd, but finally the mayor asked: "Tell us, witch girl, who you have bewitched and what damage you have caused?"

“We will clarify that calmly,” the judge intervened, “for today this fundamental confession of the witch Johanne, which we all testified, is enough.” He happily showed the councilors the document she had signed, even if it didn't contain much more than these meaningful words: "I confess, I am a witch, Johanne"

It was clear to me what this confession meant for Johanne: She would not only be burned at the stake, but she would also be attacked and punished on her bulging breasts beforehand, with a branding iron, red-hot pliers or a claw. It was almost imperative because the audience wanted it that way and she had offered her breasts to the devil ... The frank confession couldn't help her anyway.

I pushed her out of the hall and said appreciatively: "You got that over with as well as possible ..." I saw her crying. “You fought hard with pain and hardship, but in the end you had to confess. You have lost and your defeat may seem bitter to you. But that's the lot of all witches. It was your fault to get involved with the devil.” But it seemed to me that my words no longer reached Johanne.

This morning I had already received money from the land lord for my successful and effective torture work, I would receive more from the mayor. So I was in a good mood and in a positive attitude towards the witch girl Johanne, because I owed it all to her… And I would still be paid well for her punishment and execution. So I got her fresh straw, brought her bread, warm soup and a clean penitent shirt. She had to regain her strength for what was still ahead of her. She was supposed to wash herself under the supervision of two guards – she did it almost gratefully and without protest.

Later I led Johanne again into the torture chamber, where the three gentlemen of the court were already waiting for her. Now she should confess about her atrocities as a witch. She looked tired and still weak, but at least she was clean.

It seemed to me that she would no longer cause us any major problems, and yet the torture chamber was the right place to make it clear to her that we were now awaiting serious and comprehensive confessions.

Actually, this was only a formality, because her fate as a witch was already sealed.

Torture Devices – Fantasy and Reality

Outside of my witch story, but partly with reference to it, I would like to discuss a few instruments of torture that I have used in the story or have deliberately not used. I'll start with the spreader pear, which I used in chapter 14. Next I deal with the rack and other stretching methods.

(1) Pear of Anguish (Spreader Pear)

The spreader pear was a small, handy torture device that was capable of opening a victim's mouth wide in a very painful manner and thereby overstretching the jaw joint. The 'Pear of Anguish' probably first appeared in England in the 16th century. So it was well known at the time of the witch hunts.

pear of anguish-1.jpeg Pear 1 (blunt)

Whether this pear was also used in the vagina or anus of a victim for torture purposes is, however, controversial. The intestines, and even more so the vagina of a woman, are very elastic organs. The use of a spreader pear therefore made no sense, just inserting the metal device would have been really painful.

The blunt pear was also not suitable for penetrating into the cervix or uterus mouth. The construction of the device does not allow the torturer to develop a great pressure force. To do this, the pear should have been mounted as a head on a solid rod, with a completely different mechanism for opening and closing the wings.

In my witch story a spreader pear with tips on the wings is described and at least an attempt is made to explain how it penetrated the cervix by repeatedly opening and closing it and opened the uterus mouth very painfully (as in labor pains). Still, to be honest, this is just a torture fantasy! The attached series of images by Feather (Fig. 43) also belies the anatomical realities. In the first picture, the dull pear is already deep in the victim's uterus and we don't know how it got there with a tiny twist grip that only allows it to be gently pressed...

Picture 42 from the story showed us the spreader pear with a point on the wings and here is another suitable example:

pear of anguish-2.jpg Pear 2 (pointed)

But here, too, the museum shows the correct application in the mouth of the tortured as a sketch behind the exhibit. In fact, these tips were not used for drilling deeper, but to force the victim to open his mouth! The beautifully decorated key of this pear allowed it to turn with force but not to push!

And using the Pear of Anguish in the mouth was certainly very painful, there were hardly any reasons to use it anywhere else ... except in our imagination!

(2) The Rack (Stretching Bench)

If you read stories of torture that were set in earlier times, you can sometimes get the impression that the rack was the most important instrument of torture back then, which should not be missing in any torture chamber – but was it really like that?

We know racks from many pictures and there are really intense descriptions of them, for example by Kirsten Smart 'A long Stretch' and 'Racked to the End' or by Arachnophage and Marian 'Princess and Torturer'. Perhaps some readers even missed the rack in my story. However, intentional executions are described in the stories mentioned, not ordinary tortures.

We think of the poor, outstretched victim and the torturer who keeps turning the crank ... the clicking of the gear wheel ... the fear, the excruciating pain of overstretching the joints.

And yet, all of these descriptions miss the anatomical realities. Let's be honest, how much can a human body stretch before the arms dislocate and the joints tear? 1 or 2 inches (5 cm)? Even if I should underestimate the flexibility of human joints a little; for that you don't need a rack with a winch and a large crank to turn it. This would also make it far too difficult to dose a torture. This type of rack would be suitable for tearing up and killing the victim – that would actually be an execution, but it was better to use four horses to attract the attention of the public.

There is still another problem with overstretching: For example in stories you can read, how first the arms are dislocated, then the tendons in the knees tear, and finally the vertebrae in the spine are separated... But the reality is different again: The weakest joint tears and then relieves the others. The arms are dislocated, tendons and ligaments of the shoulder joints tear, the arms are finally separated from the body, arteries tear, the victim bleeds to death (even without open wounds) and that's it!

The following picture shows that it was much easier by simply hanging a victim on the arms, very effectively and easily dosed using additional weights hanging on the feet. Why the rack with winch and crank? There was no need for it!

Stretch-1.jpg Stretch 1

Racks were certainly used, but more likely to helplessly stretch out the victim and then attack them with other torture tools, not to overextend the body. But then often in a sitting position with legs outstretched and feet over the fire as in picture 37 of the story or as in the following picture “waiting for the torture”:

Stretch-2.jpg Stretch 2

The pulling of the arms tied behind the back, as shown in picture 21 of the story or shown below, was also very painful and therefore effective for torture.

Stretch-3.jpg Stretch 3

Even without weights, you could swing the victim's body hanging up and down and cruelly overstretch the shoulder joints (strappado).

A similar effect with painfully overstretched shoulder joints was achieved by pulling the arms behind the back on a ladder while the feet were pulled down step by step (here too, you only needed weights and no crank, which can be seen in many pictures, as well in modern reconstructions – of course, a ladder alone is boring, but still very effective).

Stretch-4.jpg Stretch 4

Finally, a special rack could be used to pull the victim over the 'spiked roller', that means over rollers that were provided with pointed pins:

Stretch-5.jpg Stretch 5

Or how about the following idea from the 1984 film Akelarre? In this position, the body weight of the tortured person alone creates very high tensile forces on the arms and legs (therefore the actress in the film is supported under her back). With an inclination angle at the ropes of 15 ° and a body weight of a little over 50 kg, tensile forces of 200 kg result, with a 10 ° inclination even 300 kg. (So that the four trestles on the picture do not tip over or slip, it is better to use four fixed iron rings in the walls to tension the ropes!)

Stretch-6.jpg Stretch 6

Perhaps someone will say after all: "But I saw a rack or stretching bench in a torture museum with a winch, cogwheel and large crank to turn." Well, how old was it? Really 400 years and older? Or was it only 150 years, or was it a creative, modern replica that was supposed to suit the taste of the audience?

I'm sorry, but the original rack from the time of the witch hunts has long been eaten up by the woodworm, or it was made into firewood in a cold winter during the 'Little Ice Age'. Why should it have been preserved? It wasn't that valuable ... It wasn't much more than a solid table or a long bench with ropes!

Last edited:
Torture Devices – Fantasy and Reality

Outside of my witch story, but partly with reference to it, I would like to discuss a few instruments of torture that I have used in the story or have deliberately not used. I'll start with the spreader pear, which I used in chapter 14. Next I deal with the rack and other stretching methods.

(1) Pear of Anguish (Spreader Pear)

The spreader pear was a small, handy torture device that was capable of opening a victim's mouth wide in a very painful manner and thereby overstretching the jaw joint. The 'Pear of Anguish' probably first appeared in England in the 16th century. So it was well known at the time of the witch hunts.

View attachment 1012329 Pear 1 (blunt)

Whether this pear was also used in the vagina or anus of a victim for torture purposes is, however, controversial. The intestines, and even more so the vagina of a woman, are very elastic organs. The use of a spreader pear therefore made no sense, just inserting the metal device would have been really painful.

The blunt pear was also not suitable for penetrating into the cervix or uterus mouth. The construction of the device does not allow the torturer to develop a great pressure force. To do this, the pear should have been mounted as a head on a solid rod, with a completely different mechanism for opening and closing the wings.

In my witch story a spreader pear with tips on the wings is described and at least an attempt is made to explain how it penetrated the cervix by repeatedly opening and closing it and opened the uterus mouth very painfully (as in labor pains). Still, to be honest, this is just a torture fantasy! The attached series of images by Feather (Fig. 43) also belies the anatomical realities. In the first picture, the dull pear is already deep in the victim's uterus and we don't know how it got there with a tiny twist grip that only allows it to be gently pressed...

Picture 42 from the story showed us the spreader pear with a point on the wings and here is another suitable example:

View attachment 1012330 Pear 2 (pointed)

But here, too, the museum shows the correct application in the mouth of the tortured as a sketch behind the exhibit. In fact, these tips were not used for drilling deeper, but to force the victim to open his mouth! The beautifully decorated key of this pear allowed it to turn with force but not to push!

And using the Pear of Anguish in the mouth was certainly very painful, there were hardly any reasons to use it anywhere else ... except in our imagination!

(2) The Rack (Stretching Bench)

If you read stories of torture that were set in earlier times, you can sometimes get the impression that the rack was the most important instrument of torture back then, which should not be missing in any torture chamber – but was it really like that?

We know racks from many pictures and there are really intense descriptions of them, for example by Kirsten Smart 'A long Stretch' and 'Racked to the End' or by Arachnophage and Marian 'Princess and Torturer'. Perhaps some readers even missed the rack in my story. However, intentional executions are described in the stories mentioned, not ordinary tortures.

We think of the poor, outstretched victim and the torturer who keeps turning the crank ... the clicking of the gear wheel ... the fear, the excruciating pain of overstretching the joints.

And yet, all of these descriptions miss the anatomical realities. Let's be honest, how much can a human body stretch before the arms dislocate and the joints tear? 1 or 2 inches (5 cm)? Even if I should underestimate the flexibility of human joints a little; for that you don't need a rack with a winch and a large crank to turn it. This would also make it far too difficult to dose a torture. This type of rack would be suitable for tearing up and killing the victim – that would actually be an execution, but it was better to use four horses to attract the attention of the public.

There is still another problem with overstretching: For example in stories you can read, how first the arms are dislocated, then the tendons in the knees tear, and finally the vertebrae in the spine are separated... But the reality is different again: The weakest joint tears and then relieves the others. The arms are dislocated, tendons and ligaments of the shoulder joints tear, the arms are finally separated from the body, arteries tear, the victim bleeds to death (even without open wounds) and that's it!

The following picture shows that it was much easier by simply hanging a victim on the arms, very effectively and easily dosed using additional weights hanging on the feet. Why the rack with winch and crank? There was no need for it!

View attachment 1012331 Stretch 1

Racks were certainly used, but more likely to helplessly stretch out the victim and then attack them with other torture tools, not to overextend the body. But then often in a sitting position with legs outstretched and feet over the fire as in picture 37 of the story or as in the following picture “waiting for the torture”:

View attachment 1012332 Stretch 2

The pulling of the arms tied behind the back, as shown in picture 21 of the story or shown below, was also very painful and therefore effective for torture.

View attachment 1012342 Stretch 3

Even without weights, you could swing the victim's body hanging up and down and cruelly overstretch the shoulder joints (strappado).

A similar effect with painfully overstretched shoulder joints was achieved by pulling the arms behind the back on a ladder while the feet were pulled down step by step (here too, you only needed weights and no crank, which can be seen in many pictures, as well in modern reconstructions – of course, a ladder alone is boring, but still very effective).

View attachment 1012343 Stretch 4

Finally, a special rack could be used to pull the victim over the 'spiked roller', that means over rollers that were provided with pointed pins:

View attachment 1012344 Stretch 5

Or how about the following idea from the 1984 film Akelarre? In this position, the body weight of the tortured person alone creates very high tensile forces on the arms and legs (therefore the actress in the film is supported under her back). With an inclination angle at the ropes of 15 ° and a body weight of a little over 50 kg, tensile forces of 200 kg result, with a 10 ° inclination even 300 kg. (So that the four trestles on the picture do not tip over or slip, it is better to use four fixed iron rings in the walls to tension the ropes!)

View attachment 1012346 Stretch 6

Perhaps someone will say after all: "But I saw a rack or stretching bench in a torture museum with a winch, cogwheel and large crank to turn." Well, how old was it? Really 400 years and older? Or was it only 150 years, or was it a creative, modern replica that was supposed to suit the taste of the audience?

I'm sorry, but the original rack from the time of the witch hunts has long been eaten up by the woodworm, or it was made into firewood in a cold winter during the 'Little Ice Age'. Why should it have been preserved? It wasn't that valuable ... It wasn't much more than a solid table or a long bench with ropes!

I think what could be added to your excellent discussion of the authenticity of purported authentic torture devices that are in so many public exhibitions these days is the reality of deliberate destruction. It's not only rust and rot, wars and fires that destroyed so many of what would be artifacts today but also the fact that so many traces of torture as a legal device as well as the crucial records of witch trials were eliminated by interested parties. It was the local social and political elites that conducted the system of arrest and trials with torture as the key element in obtaining convictions. And the descendants of those elites tended to be in power in the time of the Enlightenment and were not eager for people to be reminded of what had happened. It would be rather embarrassing for a distinguished leader in the local government to be connected by family ties to an ancestor who was a witch hunting judge or town councilman. There are many instances recorded about trial records being burned with a few records being retrieved by antiquarians and other collectors but most simply disappearing. The same goes for any remnant torture instruments.

Chapter 16 – Johanne's crimes as a witch

The judge got straight to the point: “Your confession is attested, witch girl, but we lack the details. Now tell us how you got involved with the devil!"

Johanne looked at me and the judge blankly. "Yes... how did I get involved with the devil? … I can't remember exactly..."

“Now don't tell us fairy tales, witch! You can definitely remember ... Free the matter!"

I quickly whispered something to her. "The devil seduced me in the guise of the land lord," she said on my hint to refresh her memory.

But the judge wanted to know details, he demanded that Johanne give a detailed report on how she allowed herself to be seduced by the devil, how she fornicated him, how she had nursed him with her breasts.

His questions seemed to confuse Johanne and she was still consumed by the fear of the fire at the stake. In addition, there was residual pain from the torture. So she came out hesitantly with the words and avoided to answer the judge's questions.

"Sure, it will be easier for you to report these horrible things when you sit on the witch's trestle," I said to her. Johanne looked at me aghast and shook her head. “Yes,” I replied, “I've had the best experiences with it. When you ride the trestle, it will be much easier for you to clean the mess and admit all of your wrongdoings. The pain between your legs will remind you to focus and not digress with new excuses. You yourself will want to get the matter over with quickly ... And suddenly you will remember everything well."

She begged and pleaded, but I remained firm: “Show your goodwill, get on the trestle! Believe me, this trestle is the best friend of a witch like you, who should remember her evil doings.” I could call guards and force her, but I wanted her to do it herself.

Johanne sighed and hesitated, but finally she did what I asked. With a little effort, she climbed onto the trestle and spread her legs nicely. I had to admonish her to push the nasty edge right into her pussy, but I didn't tie her up. I only tied her arms behind her back. So her hands weren't enough to reach the trestle for support ... just as her feet couldn't reach the ground. I still gave her little liberties, but that only made her riding worse. Once the edge was pushed deep into her vulva, Johanne couldn't get it away from there, even if she tried.

The witch girl had to quickly find out that she could not relieve her tortured pussy even with her legs hanging freely ... And that was a good thing, finally she was forced to cooperate seriously and no longer avoid the judge's questions.

"How often have you given yourself up to the devil?"

She thought, "It was only once, he took me by force," she stammered. “He demanded that I seduce the village cop, otherwise he would come back. I did it out of fear."

"And you didn't do any magic, correctly?" "No, I didn't do magic, it didn't get that far, I was soon arrested."

"But the village cop says you gave him a magic potion ... Only you would not have able to seduce the godly man."

"No, it was just wine, it wasn't a magic potion!"

I realized that Johanne had to ride the witch trestle a little more to bring back her memories, but I was confident that her willingness to make honest and comprehensive statements would increase with every passing minute.

But the judge got up, visibly annoyed, and shouted at Johanne: “You're lying to us again, witch girl!” He snorted loudly. She looked terrified and scared. "Tell us how and how often you have done it with the devil," she was admonished. “Tell us how you were able to develop your magic and what evil spell you used! And don't come to me again with 'it was just one time'!"

When the girl still hesitated and looked at me for help, the judge motioned me. So I pulled up her shirt away from her breasts, dug out a pair of slim pliers and pinched her injured teat a bit with them... She began to moan but she didn't scream. I whispered a few things to her that the judge surely wanted to hear.

Johanne understood and she hurried to speak: “You are right; it would be pointless to continue denying. Yes, the devil took me by force in the form of the land lord, but later I also gave myself to him voluntarily. He took me between the thighs, but he also got into my buttocks, I even had to suck his cold cock until it got hot.”

So Johanne admitted her repeated fornication with the devil with lowered eyes and shame on her face. The clerk made a careful note of everything.

“We know the devil doesn't choose you for any reason. We know you fornicated with yourself, with the stable boy in the barn and with a friend… Is that true?" Johanne nodded

"You are a thoroughly depraved girl, no wonder the devil chose you." Johanne sobbed.

"And when the devil fucked you in the form of the land lord for the first time, did you feel pleasure?"

She sighed and said what the judge wanted to hear "No fear ... just fear."

"Did you realize straight away that it was the devil?"

"No ... I just thought I was going to be raped again."

"How did the devil reveal himself to you?"

Johanne looked at me again questioningly and uncertainly. She turned around restlessly on the witch's trestle, where she finally looked quite fidgety with her free legs.

“Can't I get off this terrible trestle? Then I'll tell you everything you want to hear. But it hurts so much in my crotch that I can't even concentrate."

"The pain will be okay," I said. “It will help you to remember.” The judge nodded to me and so Johanne had to continue riding the witch's trestle.

witch and torturer_48.jpg 48
Johanne has to ride the witch's trestle (wooden horse) while she is interrogated

"So how was that with the devil?"

"I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see him," the witch girl continued uncertainly.

"He smelled bad from his mouth, his hands were like paws ... and what penetrated me was so powerful and so big ... Then I looked into his face and was startled. That was the land lord's face ... but suddenly it turned into a terrible grimace."

It seemed to me that the swelling, vicious pain between her legs was really helping Johanne to remember now.

"Did he ask you for giving him your breasts?"

"Yes, yes, that's what he wanted ... but my breasts didn't give any milk!"

"And how did he start the flow of milk in your boobs?"

Johanne looked at the judge in disbelief. But then she nodded and began to tell, hesitantly at first, soon it gushed out of hers:

“The devil clasped my tits with his paws and kept saying the words: 'Fill up, fill up… give me your milk!” Then I felt my breasts getting hot as if from a fever… how milk poured in, how my tits swelled and swelled until it ached. Then I grabbed my tits and saw how the milk squirted out with force ... I was surprised ... Soon the devil was sucking on my breasts, which kept filling up..."

witch and torturer_49.jpg 49
"My breasts became plump and the milk spurted out, which was a great relief."

"How often did you breastfeed him and how often did he ride into your lap?"

Again the girl looked insecure, seemed to be thinking, but then she said: “It was every full moon. Yes, at every full moon we met at night ... I secretly ran out and we met in a hut in the forest by a stream."

"Did your breasts only give milk when the moon was full?" "Yes, only when the moon was full."

"It's a shame, we only have the increasing sickle ... otherwise we could check that. But why did you meet with the devil voluntarily?"

Again Johanne seemed to think twice and didn't know what to say. Again she begged to be allowed to get off the trestle, but we stayed firm ... And as expected, the pain and discomfort helped her to remember...

Finally she said that the devil had threatened her that bad luck would happen if she refused. Her breasts had started to hurt days before and they were getting plumper, she just had to relieve herself. Only in the hands of the devil have her teats opened after her breasts were about to burst.

"It was always a relief for me when he suckled my teats," she admitted.

"And when did you indulge in fornication?" "Always after breastfeeding..."

"The devil is a connoisseur, I would not have thought that", the judge remarked.

"How did he take you?" "Well, mostly from behind, like the stable boy the first time in the barn."

"In your pussy … or in your butt?" "Mostly in the pussy, my ass was too tight for his mighty cock."

"Did you offer him your mouth too?" "Yes, my mouth too... He forced me, but it tasted disgusting."

Johanne seemed to be telling what happened to her. The judge liked it and the clerk carefully recorded it all. I just listened in amazement; my job was done for the time being.

“Your confession is out and that's a good thing. You admitted to us multiple fornication with the devil, you also offered him your breasts every full moon, which had filled with milk ... But now tell us now about your misdeeds!"

I saw the horror in Johannes face. She shrugged helplessly and looked at me pleadingly. Surely she had hoped, with her confession as a witch, her sex with the devil and the stories about the milk she gave to him, to finally get this over with. But now it was a matter of admitting her evil deeds as well.

I realized she needed help and objected. "Dear judge, let her think about it a little bit in peace... After her long confession and the detailed descriptions, the clerk certainly needs a little break... And after your successful interrogation you will certainly want to drink a beer... But I was able to rest. So I'll speak seriously to the witch again and give her time to recall the things here on the trestle."

The judge looked at me in surprise, but agreed and treated himself to a beer with the clerk. I also gave Johanne a relief, I let her down from the witch's trestle and even had bread and soup brought to her. She was very relieved; thirsty she sipped the broth, hungrily she ate the fresh bread.

I found the opportunity to give her a few things she might remember: accidents that had happened recently; Cattle that had perished; People who became seriously ill; Storms that had caused severe damage ... And all that in her presence ... She gratefully accepted the clues.

When the gentlemen came back, the witch girl had to get on the trestle again. She did it without resistance and without pleading; because that was the condition for the break I had given her.

Johanne began to talk about her evil deeds. She took the blame for many bad things. She was repeatedly interrupted by her crying when she told how animals got sick under her hands, how craftsmen fell from the ladder, or how a child fell into the well.

Finally she told how she had ridden out on a he-goat to start a thunderstorm. She reported how raindrops became hailstones, how lightning and thunder raged through her will.

“I had the most fun being a weather witch!” She admitted almost happily.

witch and torturer_50.jpg 50
A naked weather witch rides a he-goat to start a thunderstorm.

In the end, Johanne even seemed proud that we believed that all of these things were her work. Surely she thought we would have to fear her now because of her witchcraft and maybe even admire the way she conjured up a thunderstorm.

“Have you also molested stillborn children? Did you let babies die to cook the fat for your flying ointment from their corpses and did you use the blood of the children for the magic potions?” The judge finally wanted to know.

Johanne shook her head in shock. "No, no ... I didn't let children die!"

"But one child fell into the well through your magic... And how did you otherwise brew your magic ointments and potions?"

The girl was silent for a while, but she seemed to be thinking hard.

"Well, speak already!" The alderman encouraged, who had so far held back. But Johanne just shook her head.

"If you want it that way, I'll have to torture you again!" I threatened her, but she said: "It's not good to talk about magic, it brings bad luck!"

“We no longer fear your magic; you remain in chains and locked deep in the dungeon until we lead you to the stake. The devil's access is blocked here by sacred symbols. So talk about your magic, do it now!"

Johanne swallowed at the judge's words. "Oh, it hurts so much between my legs, if I can get off this terrible trestle, I will be able to concentrate better and I will certainly remember."

"Don't tell us fairy tales, so far you have wonderfully remembered all your wicked crimes on the witch's trestle!"

Finally she began to tell: “It occurred to me again, I made witch's ointments and magic potions from the blood of animals, from young calves that I let die, from all kinds of herbs, from my urine, from the milk of my breasts after the night of the full moon, I made it of clay and my spit."

"Well, I want to believe you." The judge was not really satisfied with her confession, while the clerk struggled to write down all of her statements.

"And how about the land lord's boy, how did you let him die?"

Again I saw terror in her eyes. “No, I didn't put a spell on the boy!” “But he died,” objected the alderman.

She sighed. "Maybe it was a bad look from me..."

The judge was still not entirely satisfied ... "A bad look from you, so, so ... Or was it your witch's milk that you asked for from the devil?" Johanne shook her head. “You will ride the trestle until you can explain to me exactly how the boy died. The land lord wants to know from me... And if you sit here till tomorrow!"

"Oh no! No longer on this terrible edge ... I can't take it any longer, please!"

Johannes protests didn't help, even when tears ran down her cheeks, we stayed tough. We gave her another quarter of an hour to think, and left her alone in the torture chamber riding the witch's trestle. That helped; when we got back she finally admitted everything. She had mixed her own witch's milk into the goat's milk for the boy, spit from her mouth and slime from her pussy, plus an evil spell from the devil...

When everything was neatly recorded, the girl was released from the trestle and had to sign the document. “Comprehensive confession, in parts amicable, in other parts after severe torture!” She read on the head of the first page. She cried and guessed what that meant for her...

Johanne had admitted very serious crimes. In any case, she would have to be burned alive at the stake. But she certainly had no idea how much the last part of her statement would inspire the land lord's lust for revenge.

witch and torturer_51.jpg 51
Her full confession is read to Johanne and she has to sign it

That evening I brought Johanne bread and wine... "There is something to celebrate," I said ... "Even if you might not feel like celebrating ... But you broke away from the devil and you confessed to all your crimes. That cost you a lot of strength and pain, but now it's over... We defeated you as a witch and drove the devil out of your body..."

I saw her tired and sad looks. “I drink the wine to celebrate; you may take the wine to console yourself and to forget!”

And I knew that the worst part of her suffering was still ahead for the witch girl ... the flames at the stake and some special punishments.

She looked at me blankly and yet drank the wine with me.

Note: In the background to this chapter, I was wondering, how can a 'confessing witch' talk in detail about things that never happened ... how can she describe magic that she couldn't perform? The fact that the accused victims were led through the interrogation with leading questions and that statements were put into their mouths is partly proven by the interrogation protocols received ... also that they continued to be tortured and threatened.

The judge got straight to the point: “Your confession is attested, witch girl, but we lack the details. Now tell us how you got involved with the devil!"

Johanne looked at me and the judge blankly. "Yes... how did I get involved with the devil? … I can't remember exactly..."

“Now don't tell us fairy tales, witch! You can definitely remember ... Free the matter!"

I quickly whispered something to her. "The devil seduced me in the guise of the land lord," she said on my hint to refresh her memory.

But the judge wanted to know details, he demanded that Johanne give a detailed report on how she allowed herself to be seduced by the devil, how she fornicated him, how she had nursed him with her breasts.

His questions seemed to confuse Johanne and she was still consumed by the fear of the fire at the stake. In addition, there was residual pain from the torture. So she came out hesitantly with the words and avoided to answer the judge's questions.

"Sure, it will be easier for you to report these horrible things when you sit on the witch's trestle," I said to her. Johanne looked at me aghast and shook her head. “Yes,” I replied, “I've had the best experiences with it. When you ride the trestle, it will be much easier for you to clean the mess and admit all of your wrongdoings. The pain between your legs will remind you to focus and not digress with new excuses. You yourself will want to get the matter over with quickly ... And suddenly you will remember everything well."

She begged and pleaded, but I remained firm: “Show your goodwill, get on the trestle! Believe me, this trestle is the best friend of a witch like you, who should remember her evil doings.” I could call guards and force her, but I wanted her to do it herself.

Johanne sighed and hesitated, but finally she did what I asked. With a little effort, she climbed onto the trestle and spread her legs nicely. I had to admonish her to push the nasty edge right into her pussy, but I didn't tie her up. I only tied her arms behind her back. So her hands weren't enough to reach the trestle for support ... just as her feet couldn't reach the ground. I still gave her little liberties, but that only made her riding worse. Once the edge was pushed deep into her vulva, Johanne couldn't get it away from there, even if she tried.

The witch girl had to quickly find out that she could not relieve her tortured pussy even with her legs hanging freely ... And that was a good thing, finally she was forced to cooperate seriously and no longer avoid the judge's questions.

She thought, "It was only once, he took me by force," she stammered. “He demanded that I seduce the village cop, otherwise he would come back. I did it out of fear."

"And you didn't do any magic, correctly?" "No, I didn't do magic, it didn't get that far, I was soon arrested."

"But the village cop says you gave him a magic potion ... Only you would not have able to seduce the godly man."

I realized that Johanne had to ride the witch trestle a little more to bring back her memories, but I was confident that her willingness to make honest and comprehensive statements would increase with every passing minute.

But the judge got up, visibly annoyed, and shouted at Johanne: “You're lying to us again, witch girl!” He snorted loudly. She looked terrified and scared. "Tell us how and how often you have done it with the devil," she was admonished. “Tell us how you were able to develop your magic and what evil spell you used! And don't come to me again with 'it was just one time'!"

When the girl still hesitated and looked at me for help, the judge motioned me. So I pulled up her shirt away from her breasts, dug out a pair of slim pliers and pinched her injured teat a bit with them... She began to moan but she didn't scream. I whispered a few things to her that the judge surely wanted to hear.

Johanne understood and she hurried to speak: “You are right; it would be pointless to continue denying. Yes, the devil took me by force in the form of the land lord, but later I also gave myself to him voluntarily. He took me between the thighs, but he also got into my buttocks, I even had to suck his cold cock until it got hot.”

So Johanne admitted her repeated fornication with the devil with lowered eyes and shame on her face. The clerk made a careful note of everything.

“We know the devil doesn't choose you for any reason. We know you fornicated with yourself, with the stable boy in the barn and with a friend… Is that true?" Johanne nodded

"You are a thoroughly depraved girl, no wonder the devil chose you." Johanne sobbed.

"And when the devil fucked you in the form of the land lord for the first time, did you feel pleasure?"

Johanne looked at me again questioningly and uncertainly. She turned around restlessly on the witch's trestle, where she finally looked quite fidgety with her free legs.

“Can't I get off this terrible trestle? Then I'll tell you everything you want to hear. But it hurts so much in my crotch that I can't even concentrate."

"The pain will be okay," I said. “It will help you to remember.” The judge nodded to me and so Johanne had to continue riding the witch's trestle.

View attachment 1012673 48
Johanne has to ride the witch's trestle (wooden horse) while she is interrogated

"I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see him," the witch girl continued uncertainly.

"He smelled bad from his mouth, his hands were like paws ... and what penetrated me was so powerful and so big ... Then I looked into his face and was startled. That was the land lord's face ... but suddenly it turned into a terrible grimace."

It seemed to me that the swelling, vicious pain between her legs was really helping Johanne to remember now.

Johanne looked at the judge in disbelief. But then she nodded and began to tell, hesitantly at first, soon it gushed out of hers:

“The devil clasped my tits with his paws and kept saying the words: 'Fill up, fill up… give me your milk!” Then I felt my breasts getting hot as if from a fever… how milk poured in, how my tits swelled and swelled until it ached. Then I grabbed my tits and saw how the milk squirted out with force ... I was surprised ... Soon the devil was sucking on my breasts, which kept filling up..."

View attachment 1012674 49

Again the girl looked insecure, seemed to be thinking, but then she said: “It was every full moon. Yes, at every full moon we met at night ... I secretly ran out and we met in a hut in the forest by a stream."

"Did your breasts only give milk when the moon was full?" "Yes, only when the moon was full."

"It's a shame, we only have the increasing sickle ... otherwise we could check that. But why did you meet with the devil voluntarily?"

Again Johanne seemed to think twice and didn't know what to say. Again she begged to be allowed to get off the trestle, but we stayed firm ... And as expected, the pain and discomfort helped her to remember...

Finally she said that the devil had threatened her that bad luck would happen if she refused. Her breasts had started to hurt days before and they were getting plumper, she just had to relieve herself. Only in the hands of the devil have her teats opened after her breasts were about to burst.

"The devil is a connoisseur, I would not have thought that", the judge remarked.

"How did he take you?" "Well, mostly from behind, like the stable boy the first time in the barn."

"In your pussy … or in your butt?" "Mostly in the pussy, my ass was too tight for his mighty cock."

"Did you offer him your mouth too?" "Yes, my mouth too... He forced me, but it tasted disgusting."

Johanne seemed to be telling what happened to her. The judge liked it and the clerk carefully recorded it all. I just listened in amazement; my job was done for the time being.

“Your confession is out and that's a good thing. You admitted to us multiple fornication with the devil, you also offered him your breasts every full moon, which had filled with milk ... But now tell us now about your misdeeds!"

I saw the horror in Johannes face. She shrugged helplessly and looked at me pleadingly. Surely she had hoped, with her confession as a witch, her sex with the devil and the stories about the milk she gave to him, to finally get this over with. But now it was a matter of admitting her evil deeds as well.

I realized she needed help and objected. "Dear judge, let her think about it a little bit in peace... After her long confession and the detailed descriptions, the clerk certainly needs a little break... And after your successful interrogation you will certainly want to drink a beer... But I was able to rest. So I'll speak seriously to the witch again and give her time to recall the things here on the trestle."

The judge looked at me in surprise, but agreed and treated himself to a beer with the clerk. I also gave Johanne a relief, I let her down from the witch's trestle and even had bread and soup brought to her. She was very relieved; thirsty she sipped the broth, hungrily she ate the fresh bread.

I found the opportunity to give her a few things she might remember: accidents that had happened recently; Cattle that had perished; People who became seriously ill; Storms that had caused severe damage ... And all that in her presence ... She gratefully accepted the clues.

When the gentlemen came back, the witch girl had to get on the trestle again. She did it without resistance and without pleading; because that was the condition for the break I had given her.

Johanne began to talk about her evil deeds. She took the blame for many bad things. She was repeatedly interrupted by her crying when she told how animals got sick under her hands, how craftsmen fell from the ladder, or how a child fell into the well.

Finally she told how she had ridden out on a he-goat to start a thunderstorm. She reported how raindrops became hailstones, how lightning and thunder raged through her will.

View attachment 1012675 50

In the end, Johanne even seemed proud that we believed that all of these things were her work. Surely she thought we would have to fear her now because of her witchcraft and maybe even admire the way she conjured up a thunderstorm.

“Have you also molested stillborn children? Did you let babies die to cook the fat for your flying ointment from their corpses and did you use the blood of the children for the magic potions?” The judge finally wanted to know.

"But one child fell into the well through your magic... And how did you otherwise brew your magic ointments and potions?"

"Well, speak already!" The alderman encouraged, who had so far held back. But Johanne just shook her head.

"If you want it that way, I'll have to torture you again!" I threatened her, but she said: "It's not good to talk about magic, it brings bad luck!"

“We no longer fear your magic; you remain in chains and locked deep in the dungeon until we lead you to the stake. The devil's access is blocked here by sacred symbols. So talk about your magic, do it now!"

Johanne swallowed at the judge's words. "Oh, it hurts so much between my legs, if I can get off this terrible trestle, I will be able to concentrate better and I will certainly remember."

"Don't tell us fairy tales, so far you have wonderfully remembered all your wicked crimes on the witch's trestle!"

Finally she began to tell: “It occurred to me again, I made witch's ointments and magic potions from the blood of animals, from young calves that I let die, from all kinds of herbs, from my urine, from the milk of my breasts after the night of the full moon, I made it of clay and my spit."

"Well, I want to believe you." The judge was not really satisfied with her confession, while the clerk struggled to write down all of her statements.

Again I saw terror in her eyes. “No, I didn't put a spell on the boy!” “But he died,” objected the alderman.

The judge was still not entirely satisfied ... "A bad look from you, so, so ... Or was it your witch's milk that you asked for from the devil?" Johanne shook her head. “You will ride the trestle until you can explain to me exactly how the boy died. The land lord wants to know from me... And if you sit here till tomorrow!"

"Oh no! No longer on this terrible edge ... I can't take it any longer, please!"

Johannes protests didn't help, even when tears ran down her cheeks, we stayed tough. We gave her another quarter of an hour to think, and left her alone in the torture chamber riding the witch's trestle. That helped; when we got back she finally admitted everything. She had mixed her own witch's milk into the goat's milk for the boy, spit from her mouth and slime from her pussy, plus an evil spell from the devil...

When everything was neatly recorded, the girl was released from the trestle and had to sign the document. “Comprehensive confession, in parts amicable, in other parts after severe torture!” She read on the head of the first page. She cried and guessed what that meant for her...

Johanne had admitted very serious crimes. In any case, she would have to be burned alive at the stake. But she certainly had no idea how much the last part of her statement would inspire the land lord's lust for revenge.

View attachment 1012676 51

That evening I brought Johanne bread and wine... "There is something to celebrate," I said ... "Even if you might not feel like celebrating ... But you broke away from the devil and you confessed to all your crimes. That cost you a lot of strength and pain, but now it's over... We defeated you as a witch and drove the devil out of your body..."

I saw her tired and sad looks. “I drink the wine to celebrate; you may take the wine to console yourself and to forget!”

And I knew that the worst part of her suffering was still ahead for the witch girl ... the flames at the stake and some special punishments.

Note: In the background to this chapter, I was wondering, how can a 'confessing witch' talk in detail about things that never happened ... how can she describe magic that she couldn't perform? The fact that the accused victims were led through the interrogation with leading questions and that statements were put into their mouths is partly proven by the interrogation protocols received ... also that they continued to be tortured and threatened.
Perhaps the best examples of the questioners formulating all the answers required were the "ja confessions." Those were a written out confession where all the responses consisted of a simple yes or even just a nod of the head to items written before the examination under or at least in threat of the torture. By using those set formulas we get a good insight into what the court officials wanted to hear. And not surprisingly the sexual escapades of the accused witch needed to be answered in the most detail.

View attachment 1012673 48

View attachment 1012674 49

View attachment 1012675 50

View attachment 1012676 51

Riding the witch's trestle is painful in itself...being taken off and then being remounted would be agony.

Riding the witch's trestle is painful in itself...being taken off and then being remounted would be agony.
Yes, it was torture and agony ... and it should be agony, because it was about forced, untrue confessions which led to burning at the stake. But I do think that the tortured woman liked to take a break ... not knowing that the blood left behind, that it would be terribly tingling while coming back ... and it will be even worse to sit on the trestle again later. But sitting there without a break is no better either...

Chapter 17 – The Judgment

Two days later, the city council met to discuss Johanne's verdict with the judge. She was sentenced to death by fire and should be burned alive; there was quick agreement on this. Her petition for clemency to mitigate the sentence by beheading or strangling was denied. The judge pleaded to keep it at this punishment ... Johanne had committed the worst crimes and only confessed after severe torture, but then made a comprehensive confession here before this council.

Councilor Heinrich objected: "You say it, your honor, the Judge ... she has committed the worst crimes as a witch and the confession was only wrested from her after severe torture ... there was no question of frankness, insight or remorse..." He received recognizable approval for this.

“The young witch's confession was emotionless and it did not come from her heart. Where was her remorse? And then her petition for clemency... With real insight she would have accepted any punishment! She would have personally apologized to the village cop as to the land lord, thrown herself on the floor in front of them and let herself spit into the face for her atrocities..."

This speech was well received and got great applause, although the eloquent councilor was obviously bribed by the land lord. In any case, the mood turned against Johanne.

Heinrich continued with satisfaction: “I am pleased that you share my opinion. Let us remember that repentance and insight of this witch were only played and by no means real; let us continue to consider her fornication as a girl; let us think of how she played with herself and indulged to servants and rabble for years in reprehensible lust before she fell victim to the devil ... Let us see how she fornicated with Satan every night of the full moon and breastfed him with pleasure ... Let us continue to look at her monstrous crimes, the she has committed with her magic... then only the strictest possible punishment comes into consideration: We have to impose further and very serious torments to this witch on her way to the stake!"

Again there was applause and the mayor spoke up: “I see it the same way as Councilor Heinrich, this is not about mercy; she is old enough ... She should burn alive at the stake, which is out of the question. But what additional punishment should she receive on her way there? I think a branding iron and the heated claw are appropriate."

The judge tried to turn things around again. “Remember, gentlemen, the witch girl was already tortured badly during the interrogation and she was humiliated by her nakedness in front of all of us here. Let us burn her at the stake, that is a very harsh punishment and it seems sufficient to me given her age."

“She was hardly tortured for a whole day, she overcame that for a long time…” replied Heinrich “We have to make an appropriate judgment and at the same time discourage all young women from getting involved with the devil… How do you see it, gentlemen? Like the mayor, I am calling for severe additional penalties!"

Of the twelve councilors present, eleven raised their hands in agreement, including the mayor. Only one remained undecided, the judge and alderman held against it. That was an overwhelming majority for severe additional punishment.

The land lord himself intervened in the negotiation as an observer and as injured party. "The witch maliciously killed my son, who was born healthy... I demand retribution, not just the pyre ... The executioner is supposed to tear the witch's breasts with an iron claw, with which she breastfed the devil!"

"The people demand that the witch gets fucked by he-goats," brought another councilor into play. “It's a beautiful spectacle ... and the witch doesn't deserve it any other way!"

"That is reprehensible and unworthy of our city," objected the mayor. "I am for red-hot pliers and for claws ... on the witch's breasts!"

“She has given herself to filthy rabble and the devil as a whore, so it is appropriate that the he-goat will fuck her! That will be a lesson to everyone, it will be remembered ... This is no shame for the city!"

There were always new suggestions. The judge tried to smooth things over and suggested a compromise: "Well, we burn red-hot irons in her proud tits, right and left ... that will please the people it will be a very painful penance for the young witch."

The proposal met with general approval, but for some gentlemen it was not enough. Councilor Heinrich spoke up again. “The pyre and branding irons on her breasts, that's decided. But what about the claw, what about the he-goat? All of this seems to me to be entirely appropriate!"

Many councilors knocked approvingly on the table and Heinrich went on with satisfaction: “And then something else occurs to me, I've read the protocols of Johanne’s interrogation carefully: Even at the beginning of her torture, she confessed the judge and executioner her devotion to sinful lust as a girl ... she even wished to be whipped for it. We should really do her this favor and have her flogged in our marketplace!"

"Yes, let's do her a favor! I want her to feel the whip! ”Exclaimed the mayor. "But forced fornication with he-goats ... I don't know?"

The trial slipped out of the judge's hands and finally the mayor said: “Well, I also agree with the he-goats, plus branding iron and the glowing claw, maybe also the whip… All of this will hit the young witch very hard, but all of this is appropriate for her monstrous atrocities. ... And so that she suffers these punishments with clear consciousness and sufficient powers, we should spread the torments over several days.

"That is a good suggestion!" The land lord spoke up again. "Then she should also find the opportunity to have fun with dirty tramps and rabble in her cell ... because decent men will not get involved with a witch!"

Again the men of the council knocked approvingly on the tables.

After heated deliberation, the judge was only able to soften the verdict a little. The whip was dispensed with, but what remained was monstrous. And so the council ruled as a court that the witch girl had to surrender to dirty tramps and rabble in her cell first ... before she will be forced to fuck with he-goats it in public for her shame at the goat market three days before her execution, just like she did have given up in fornication to the horned devil.

On the day of her execution, the witch was to be brought to the gates of the city and tied to a pillory to receive two red-hot irons and a glowing claw before she will be led to the pyre and chained to a stake to burn alive.

witch and torturer_52.jpg 52
The verdict is discussed, the details are fiercely debated, and it turns out badly for Johanne

That was the horrific judgment in which the land lord had interfered significantly, both directly and indirectly. As an executioner, I was given the task of building the pyre and prepare the place of torture with branding irons and claws for the next full moon. That was in 10 days, I had 9 days to prepare. That was easy to do because the mayor gave me three journeymen to hand.

The he-goat business was in a week's time, but three shepherds were to take care of it. That made me happy, so I was just a spectator. And the land lord would personally take care of the filthy rabble that Johanne was allowed to rape in her cell. With that, Johanne's fate was sealed. Now she awaited her cruel punishments.

I have to admit, the fire and pyre were appropriate for her deeds, her plump tits also called for the red-hot iron ... And the claw, that was maybe okay ... But I would have gladly spared the witch girl further humiliations, because they were just an attribute of excessive vengeance on the part of the land lord.

In the evening I visited Johanne in her cell. I told her very little about the verdict, I didn't want to frighten her anymore and torment her with dark thoughts.

“You will be executed when the moon is full,” I told her briefly, “you will find out more from the judge at some point.” She looked at me with tired, sad eyes. “You have to spend another 9 long days here in your cell ... What are you ready to do for me if I make this time a little more pleasant for you? I mean decent food, the opportunity to wash yourself ... things that you are not entitled to as a witch."

"You want to fuck me again?" She looked at me carefully.

"Well, I think you're still a beautiful witch ... Come on, take off your penitent shirt!"

Johanne hesitated “Come on… or would you prefer me to rape you? But there is no water or good food for that. I want to have a little pleasure with you."

She shook her head and did what I asked for. Little later she sat naked in the straw and bowed her head.

"Should I suck your cock again?" "No, this time I want to fuck your pussy."

Without further prompting, she lay on her back, opened her legs and closed her eyes in shame. I wandered my eyes over her body ... her tits showed a few bruises, but otherwise they were very handsome ... The nipples and lips of her pussy were still swollen from the torture, but they weren't ruined. I was satisfied; I'd done a good job but didn't hurt the witch girl more than necessary. I now deserved a reward for that.

"It brings bad luck to look in the eyes of a witch while you are fucking her," I said. "Turn around and get on your knees ... I'll take you from behind ... like animals, that's appropriate for a witch."

She sighed briefly, but seemed to like my suggestion even better. She quickly crouched in the desired position while I took off my pants. The sight of the naked girl had excited me. Her bum was plump and nice, even if it showed some traces of my rough treatment, but that didn't matter. I knelt on a pillow that I had brought with me, grabbed her hips and thrust into her. Her lap mouth was hot and tight from the buck riding, her vagina was surely still sore from the torture pear ... and yet her pussy was wonderful and very inviting to fuck.

It sure hurt her. When I tortured her, I was pretty rude to her pussy. She moaned when I penetrated her, and she groaned a little later too. But she behaved sensibly and bravely. I started to fuck her calmly and deeply; unfortunately I only saw a little how her beautiful tits wobbled. I enjoyed this reward without purposely hurting her. I knew there was much worse to come for the witch girl ... at least she shouldn't curse me beyond torture. But I wanted to enjoy Johanne while that was still possible.

Fucking her was good for me, even when I was fucking a witch. I quickly got into the mood, quickened my pace and then slowed down again. Finally, I splashed my semen deep into her lap ... with a pleasant moan. She seemed a little tense from the pain and quite indifferent when fucking, but that was not important to me. Her warm, tight pussy was enough for me; her hips that I could move to my rhythm; and the graceful swing of her tits. For a moment I forgot that she was a witch.

witch and torturer_53.jpg 53
Johanne is fucked by the torturer in her cell

“Fucking you is good for me, witch. I'll be back tomorrow!” With these words I left Johanne alone in her cell. I left the girl well looked after and came back for the next three days to reward myself with her gorgeous body. It was no wonder that every guy and even the devil wanted to possess Johanne.

I fucked her from the front too and blindfolded the girl ... just as a precaution so she couldn't hex me. It was wonderful to play gently with her soft tits instead of just torturing her plump boobs. Yes, actually it was crazy to torment her beautiful breasts.

She followed my wishes willingly, her pain diminishing with each passing day. Instead I played a little rougher with her bruised nipples; I made her whine a little: It had to hurt. As a witch, she had no right to feel pleasure in her dungeon cell. I followed this rule without being too rude.

For me they were joyful visits to Johanne's cell that I will not forget for a long time. I hadn't been so intimate with any other witch before. I thanked her with water, wine, fresh bread and substantial soups. As a witch she didn't deserve this, she should have been sitting in her own filth, freezing, starving and thirsting ... But the suffering she expected was bad enough. And for that I let her regain her strength... That's how I explained it to the guards when they were surprised. But for the time being I kept these guards away from Johanne...

Notes: The first part of the punishment imposed here surely went beyond the usual penalties at the times of witch hunt. At this point, this story is really just a witch's fantasy.

Most witch stories describe the executioner and torturer as either completely callous and brutal, or it is expressly implied that they had a desire to torment their victims. Here it is shown very deliberately that they could only do their job and otherwise had completely 'normal' wishes and needs as men.

Chapter 18 – Filthy Rabble

Four days after her conviction Johanne was supposed to have some visitors. The land lord had enforced that. He had gathered the nastiest tramps and the filthiest rabble far and wide. Under the pretext that Johanne had led these men into misery through wicked witchcraft and harmed them, first three tramps were allowed to assault the girl inside her cell. But the land lord had chosen a total of ten men for her - all smelly, dirty guys... And that wasn't enough, two of the guards took part in the first rape round in the morning ... well, I was responsible for the guards.

At first it wasn't clear to me, was that a punishment? Was it for making amends? Or should the dirty men just ‘cleanse the witch girl of the devil’? Actually, I shouldn't care what reason the girl was raped on, but it was important for the process of desecration.

So I asked the judge. "She has to pay her thigh debt, but at the same time it's a punishment... That's what the verdict against the witch says," he said after a moment's thought. With that the guys were allowed almost everything, they were allowed to desecrate and even torment Johanne in any way, they were just not allowed to seriously injure or kill the girl. Thigh dept alone would have meant, however, that she had to serve the guys between her thighs as often and as long as they wanted ... but her mouth, tits and ass of the girl would be taboo, as well as beatings and all brutal acts.

witch and torturer_54.jpg 54
Dirty tramps and beggars

I didn't like it because I knew that this would be the end of my joyful visits to Johanne. But I was an executioner and not a judge ... I had to do what was asked of me, not what I pleased. I had the impression that she had recovered well from the torture, but that would change with the subsequent rapes.

I stayed away from the unpleasant events, but I had to let tramps and rabble in and give the guards instructions on what to look out for. I was also asked: “What are the men allowed do with the witch?” “Everything,” I answered. "But you should still be careful that the guys don't do it too viciously with her ... The witch should still be taken to the goat market and also experience the pyre - in a reasonably good condition."

witch and torturer_55.jpg 55
Johanne tries to hide her naked body fearfully from the rabble

The three tramps that morning were all looking lice and filthy; they stank just as they passed me. I allowed two guards to take part in the first rapes if they had a little calming effect on the girl and the tramps. Later on, none of the guards wanted to get involved with the completely fucked witch girl anyway.

In the first group, in the presence of the two guards, things were still very well-mannered. Johanne was told of her duties. She protested vehemently that she had done no harm to any of these men, she certainly did not confess this ... But that was of little use to her. She was released from her anklet and had to undress. But she tried to hide. The guards had to make it seriously clear to Johanne that the guys could do whatever they wanted with her and that she had to submit. She didn't want to, but she had no way of defending herself against five men.

She had to crouch over a bench that had been brought down to her cell. She had always to serve one of the men from the front in her mouth and the other from the back in her pussy.

witch and torturer_56.jpg 56
Johanne has to pay her 'thigh debts', but her molesters want more than the gap between her thighs…

There were five guys who demanded her full attention ... and after the first round of rape, they started a second round with swapped positions... Soon streams of semen were running out of her pussy and oozing out of her mouth. There were no vicious attacks, but her mouth was surely sore afterwards and her pussy burned violently again after her hard thigh work.

Johanne cursed, but she had to submit and she became calmer the more cocks had fucked her. The guards threatened her several times with the whip, or to put her in chains and bind her. But in the end she had satisfied all men.

Shortly before noon the judge came to me in the dungeon, somewhat embarrassed, together with the clerk. "We still have to add to the witch's confession," he said. "It's missing that she cursed the poor tramps..." I was surprised. "Is that important? She was already fucked by these guys in her cell the morning.” “Well, it would be better if she admits that too... Then everything will have its order and legality.”

You can imagine that Johanne does not agree with the addition of the protocol to her confession and with everything that's happening here ...

Chapter 19 – Johanne's lacking Understanding of Necessities

The judge's love of order led me, accompanied by the clerk, to Johanne's cell again. She was crying, but otherwise she was still in good condition. I explained straight away what it was about, but it made her angry. “You just want me to justify the injustice of my desecration by dirty rabble ... No, never! I didn't do anything to these men..."

"I think it's not worth arguing about ... The clerk adds a small addendum to your confession protocol and you sign it ... What happened, happened anyway."

"No, I'm not going to justify the fact that the smelly guys, whom I didn't know in any way, raped me several times and were allowed to abuse me again and again. Their cocks smelled of urine and putrefaction, as if they had never been washed ... and yet I had to receive those disgusting dicks deep in my pussy, worse still, I had to please them with my mouth and lick them clean. I even had to swallow the filthy men’s cum until I felt sick. The guards forced me do this, and they raped me too... No, that was wrong and that's how it stays! "

She was really angry, but she didn’t even know what else was in store for her and that she was still a long way from paying all her thigh debt. In any case, Johanne had recovered well under my care and had obviously regained much of her indomitable will. So I hoped for her understanding and tried to explain the matter to her in more detail.

“Unfortunately, you see that wrong, Johanne, as a witch you have a thigh debt to anyone who asks for it. It's enough that they feel damaged by you. You certainly do not have a right to cleanliness. I'm sorry, but if these guys are filthy and stinky, then you have to accept them that way." She looked at me in disbelief.

"The witch shouldn't get in line like that... The devil certainly didn't smell of flowers and fresh hay either," the clerk rebuked her.

"Actually, there would be no need to extend your confession ... What the guys wanted from you this morning; they were entitled to, if they felt harmed by you before...” That was the somewhat controversial legal basis for her rape and abuse. But I wanted to make it easier for her to see.

“You have to know; these tramps have starved, frozen and suffered a lot in their life. They could only dream of having sex with a young woman like you ... even as a witch you are attractive to them... And the judge is just a very conscientious person; he wants you to admit your guilt for their suffering and to confirm the right of these poor men to your thighs and pussy... I mean, none of that really matters to you as a witch.”

"Nothing is in order here, absolutely nothing! I’m not to blame for the suffering of these men!”

Unfortunately, Johanne showed no understanding and was still upset. Well, I could understand her anger a little, but I wanted to comply with the judge's request. As a witch, she had to submit, even if she didn't want to accept the necessities.

“Then I have to torture you again, do you really want that? Believe me; the pain really isn't worth a little fucking."

“Then even torture me. You know very well that this statement is a lie!"

"As you want, I'm only doing my duty... And besides, you were nice to me, why not also please these beggars and vagabonds?” She just looked at me with evil eyes."

I brought a pair of thumbscrews into her cell and showed them to the girl. "Put your two thumbs in the holes ... then I'll turn the screw until your blood oozes out, or until you give in ... But do you really want to do that to yourself, Johanne?"

"I have to burn at the stake anyway, why do I still need my thumbs?" She said defiantly.

So I started my work. She did what I asked and didn't resist.

"Ouch ... ah ... uh ... ouch," she began to moan. I kept turning the screw until she screamed. “Come on, Johanne, don't be stubborn! What's that supposed to mean ... it's not worth it!"

witch and torturer_57.jpg 57
Johanne's thumbs are going to be crushed; she is supposed to expand her confession

She shook her head and I continued to turn the screw until the first blood flowed. But she still did not want to sign the additional protocol to her confession. "I didn't know these men who raped me here ... I didn't harm them, I have no thigh debts!"

The clerk scolded: "Always stubborn and unruly, this witch ... She has admitted to us the unbridled lust of her thighs ... She should be glad that she is offered a little variety down here in the cell ... And as dirty as she is, it would be more appropriate to be grateful that men are still interested in her..."

His words only made Johanne angrier. I could have crushed her thumbs further, but I chose something different. "If you don't want it any other way, then I'll have to squeeze your witch tits... Maybe that'll bring you to your senses!"

I chose a simple model without nails and spikes, after all, we still needed her tits for the further punishments on her way to the stake, which luckily she didn't know anything about.

I held out the breast press to her and asked, “Are you really going to do this to yourself?"

She looked at the device in amazement. But then she still said defiantly "I don't need my tits at the stake either!" "As you mean ... But you will notice that your boobs still hurt when I squeeze them."

witch and torturer_58_eng.jpg 58_eng
"If you are unreasonable, I have to squeeze your witch tits."

Johanne watched attentively as I put the breast press on her and turned the screws. She breathed deeply, but she didn't fight back; I didn't even have to tie her hands. It seemed to me that she was determined to take that test. Perhaps in her anger she was even curious to feel what it would feel like when I squeezed her tits with this tool. I was determined to give her a taste.

I thought: Witches like Johanne repeatedly challenged me as a torturer. Did she want to fight or play with me? How stupid, I would accept the challenge and win this game too.

Slowly but steadily, I squeezed her tits flat together until they bulged out at the front and turned first dark red, then blue. She closed her eyes and finally she began to moan in discomfort. I turned the screws a little more and then stopped.

witch and torturer_59a.jpg 59a
"Well, how does that feel? Now I turn the screw very slowly. Soon it will hurt!"

"Do you finally want to sign, or is that still not enough?" She shook her head unreasonably.

She didn't want to give up that quickly and suddenly I liked that. Yes, she was a strong witch girl, she deserved my respect ... And yet, I would defeat her and break her resistance this time too. I quickly grabbed a thin cane and hit her several times from the front on the squeezed tits.

"Uh ah ow ah!" She yelped and I realized that it hurt a lot. I had found her weak point.

I hit hard twice more, aiming at her injured buds one after the other. Oh how she howled! Despite her curiosity about the tit press, she surely didn't like this attack.

witch and torturer_59b.jpg 59b
"If you're still stubborn, I'll have to beat your squeezed boobs with a cane."

"Ow ... ah ... uh ... ah!" she screamed loud and hard before moaning a little longer. These blows finally had the desired effect.

"All right ... What else is it ... I bewitched the tramps with an evil curse... Is it that what you want to hear?"

I defeated her again and yet I was a little disappointed that she gave up our game just as it was getting interesting and serious.

"Yes, that is exactly your correct admission!" The clerk said happily. "Are you going to sign the addendum to your confession now?"

She nodded: "But you both know that this is a wrong confession!"

"Come on, Johanne, it was an honest admission... Show us your understanding," I wanted to correct her.

"No, it's just all lies that I had to confess now and some days before … and then I had to sign!"

I shrugged my shoulders, but the clerk got angry: “Be careful, witch! It will be a while before you burn at the stake. If it were up to me, I would have you whipped publicly for your cheeky words!"

I tried to calm the man down, "She's a little stubborn, like witches are."

“Let her confirm that all her confessions are correct! Otherwise I'll talk to the judge and make sure that the witch is whipped first thing tomorrow."

By these words the witch girl felt a little queasy. A light tap on her hard nipples with my cane was enough to convince her. "Come on; say what the clerk wants to hear." She gave in, "I'll sign ... The confessions are correct."

For her insight I released Johanne from the breast press. As the blood rushed back to her tits, I heard her wail again.

The clerk had already prepared the short text, which she drew with a bit of difficulty with a pinched thumb with 'Johanne'. "Now everything is in order!" The man sighed, relieved. "She's really stubborn and unreasonable, this witch!"

We left her in her cell. In any case, we both had done our duty. Johanne's rape, abuse and desecration were now ordered according to the law. But I didn't have a good feeling about it. The only thing she signed in her additional protocol was that she had harmed nameless tramps and beggars with a witch's curse, so that they were starving and freezing. The number of victims was not given and so far she had only endured the first round of her rapes and disgraces.

Chapter 20 – In the Hands of wicked Tramps

When the second group of molesters arrived in her cell in the afternoon to claim their thigh rights, I heard Johanne screaming, cursing and raging. Two guards had to help the three men, this time tying her backs over a bench. She is said to have kicked and scratched. But later she cried and begged because her pussy was already terribly hurting. None of that helped her. The tramps were only demanding their rights.

While one of the three guys was fucking her pussy, she had to satisfy a second with her mouth, while the third played with her tits ... In the second round, two of the tramps also fucked her plump tits over the bench, which certainly hurt a lot. When they finally left the witch girl alone, I heard her sobbing and crying in her cell. But these guys had only used Johanne and not beat her ... but the worst vagrants weren't supposed to come until the evening.

In the meantime, I had brought some hot soup to her. She asked for water so she could clean herself, but it wasn't worth before the night...

In the evening four more vagrants came to play with the witch girl. I saw straight away that these weren't poor beggars and sad figures; they were hard-nosed and yet dirty fellows who looked like a group of robbers. They had already drunk a lot of beer and they brutally abused Johanne from the start. They tied the girl's wrists and ankles with a coarse rope and threw her helplessly tied on her back. One after the other they raped Johanne between her widely spread thighs, first in the pussy; then she was turned on her stomach and violently sodomized.

witch and torturer_60.jpg 60
Johanne's wrists and ankles are tied together for the purpose of abuse

I heard her screams echo down the dungeon corridors when one of the guys brutally sodomized her. Then the vagrants took a break, but I kept hearing Johanne screeching. The robbers had brought a special wooden phallus with them, which they pushed deep and painfully into the witch's lap. I sent two guards to finally stop the evil doings.

But then the guys went on with their rapes. They fucked the witch girl in the mouth and between her breasts. They forced a large iron clamp between her teeth so that she had to open her mouth wide and couldn't close it. In addition, they have laced her tits.

“I don't take any chances with a witch's teeth,” said one of the vagrants when I later found Johanne with the iron clamp in her mouth.

witch and torturer_61.jpg 61
Johanne's mouth is cruelly opened to her molesters

When I only heard her moaning pitifully, I began to think that the men weren't quite so rude to her anymore... But they had not only taken Johanne's ability to bite, they also stopped her screams.

After over an hour, I decided to stop the raping. I needed the witch alive at the stake. When I got into her cell, I saw one of the robbers pissing in her open mouth. "This is just for rinsing," he said and laughed. Annoyed, I sent the cocky guys away.

"We can fuck the witch as long as we want," protested the guys together. "You have let off your steam; you have nothing more to offer than piss... Go away!" They looked at me puzzled. I had an ax in my hand that I had taken with me as a precaution ... it worked.

Johanne offered me a picture of misery and sorrow. This time I really felt sorry for the witch girl, ten rough and dirty guys she had fucked and abused her without pity in one day, plus two guards. First I freed her from the powerful iron clamp in her mouth and from her bonds. She just sobbed and cried.

I realized it was a really harsh punishment for a convicted witch to perform her thigh debt.

witch and torturer_62.jpg 62
Brutally abused, but finally left alone...

For a long time Johanne lay completely apathetic on the floor. She grabbed herself between her legs, wrapped her arms around her breasts, she was still crying, but quietly. Not only had they raped the girl in all orifices and between the breasts, now I also saw the objects lying around on the floor, which the vagrants and robbers had pushed into her lap for their own amusement. That made her screeching all the more understandable.

I saw the traces of brutal abuse all over her body ... red spots and bruises; especially at her boobs and on the inside of her thighs ... semen and mucus glistened on her skin, particularly between her legs, on her breasts, on her neck and on her face.

Johanne was not available. I brought her some bread to eat, a jug of wine to forget, and a large bowl of warm water to clean herself. I hung a burning torch on the wall of her cell for her to see. Finally I left with the words, "Cheer up, girl ... I'm sorry, you had to submit, that's the price of coming involved with the devil.” She didn't answer me.

witch and torturer_63_eng.jpg 63_eng
Johanne is fucked from all sides...

Although I knew that as a witch Johanne couldn't complain about the desecrations, I felt a little guilty because we had deceived her with her confession. Of course, she thought the rapes would have been through with the first group of tramps and beggars... But I was just doing my duty, I had to get her to admit another confession. I only fooled her because I didn't want to torture her any more. Responsible were the land lord, who had come up with all of this ... and the judge who was paid for it... And he wanted Johanne even to justify her rapes and abuses so that everything was in order.

Now Johanne should have three more days to recover before she awaited the next atrocities as a witch. I took care of her as best I could, but she developed a fever, her pussy itched badly and her vagina kept getting a bad smelling discharge. The filthy vagrants had made her sick. I called for a doctor and an herbalist to take care of her, but I seriously feared for Johanne's health. I cursed the land lord and his vengeance. Nobody wanted to see a young witch who from weakness couldn't even scream at the stake. But Johanne was a strong girl; she was a real witch...

Chapter 21 – In the Goat Market

Johanne didn't know her punishments, she only knew about the stake. So I came to her that morning, seven days after the verdict, and she was initially shocked by my appearance at such an early hour. Surely she expected to be led to the execution by me.

“As I can see, you have recovered a little, Johanne. Don't be afraid, we're not going to the stake today, we're going on a trip to town."

"Into the town?" The witch girl looked at me with her tired eyes in surprise. "Wait, you will see... What are your tits and your lap doing? Are you feeling better?” I tried to distract her a little.

"My breasts still hurt a bit, but that's not that bad." She sighed. "And your pussy?" "Oh my pussy is so whining ... it itches and smells ... I feel disgusted with myself ... Why do you have that done with me, all the dirty guys? I got sick by them between my legs."

"Tonight you will stink a lot worse" I thought to myself, but I only said: "It will get better again..."

I tied her hands behind her back and released her right foot from the chain, which was connected to the masonry.

"Let's go! Let's make a trip!“ "Where to?” “Let yourself be surprised.”

She struggled to get up, but didn't resist.

Outside the three shepherds were already waiting with their donkey and the servants, to whom I gave the girl. They all hold large walking sticks in their hands to make it clear to the witch that she had to submit to her will.

The men grinned. "Well, little witch; today we want to give you some special fun before they burn you at the stake in three days."

"After torture and pain, you may have fun again at the goat market ... and sin just like witches."

Johannes eyes were wide open, her face was full of fear, but she was silent.

“Three horny he-goats are waiting for you there… And these animals had to stay celibate for a long time. Now they will have a lot of fun with you and you with them!"

Johanne slowly seemed to understand what was in store for her, and the horror in her eyes became more and more evident.

“And the many spectators will also have fun by watching you!” The men laughed maliciously, but I saw the sheer horror on Johannes face.

They quickly tied a rope around the young witch's body and dragged her away, tied behind a donkey. Her walk was weak and unsteady after her long time in dungeon.

I followed the entourage. When we reached the goat market, an excited crowd was waiting for us there. A small area was cordoned off, there were restless he-goats and ruthless female goats waiting, but finely separated and on a leash.

Johanne was led between the rutting animals.

Now the clerk as a representative of the court read out her verdict, as far as the goats were concerned:

“The witch Johanne confessed to having ridden a goat buck every full moon to the witch's Sabbath in order to engage in reprehensible fornication with the incarnate devil ... But she also confessed to having ridden out on a goat buck to cause a thunderstorm by evil magic to kindle with heavy hail, which caused great damage to humans and animals."

There were indignant boos from the crowd. But the man with the written verdict read on: "The witch Johanne has often ridden he-goats with bad intent, so it was decided that she now will be ridden by he-goats herself!"

There was great applause for this verdict and I saw many maliciously grinning faces. "That serves the witch right," could be heard everywhere: "The he-goats should fuck her!"

Johanne was weak on her feet when she heard what was awaiting her here, for the worst shame and yet to the delight of the many spectators. She would have fallen to her knees from weakness if two shepherd servants hadn't grabbed her shoulders tightly.

witch and torturer_64.jpg 64
Half naked witch rides a goat buck

“You heard what your verdict is today. Now undress yourself little witch and show yourself naked in front of us ... and in front of the he- goats! They say that when you went riding on a goat back in the moonlight at night, you were always naked.” There was great laughter.

The witch's hands were released from her bonds, but that was not a good sign. “Come on and submit… the goats are waiting! You love to copulate with horned beings ... Now show us your preferences!” So Johanne was admonished.

"It's a grave sin to be sexually involved with animals," the girl stammered.

“You have committed and confessed more than enough serious sins, so do not be shy! One more sin does not matter when you drive from the stake to hell! "

"Yes, you lifted your shirt in front of the Incarnate Devil without hesitation, sucked his cock and let him fuck you ... now do it here too!"

Johanne resisted with the greatest reluctance, but the shepherds grabbed her and threatened her with their large sticks. She had to submit to her cruel fate.

With shaky hands she pulled her penitential shirt over her head and it was torn away from her. She stood completely naked in front of the crowd, but her protective hands were pulled behind her back with firm grips.

Her boobs still looked a bit battered and she had some bruises on her body, but it was just as one would expect from a witch anyway. In any case, the crowd laughed, rejoiced and roared.

"On your knees with you, now the he-goats should fuck you!"

"Phew, it smells strong," said one. “But that's exactly how the he-goats like it ... the female goats don't smell of flowers either.

They had prepared a pile of sand on the ground and anchored four stakes deep and firmly in the ground on all sides.

They pushed Johanne onto the pile of sand and she had to squat over it. The shepherds grabbed her arms and legs. They spread the poor girl a little and tied her splayed limbs to the stakes. One of the men opened her vulva with his hand. First he pulled the outer pussy lips wide apart, then the inner ones; finally he ran three fingers deep into her vagina. The young witch moaned.

Her open pussy lay there, appetizing and pink; the traces of her rapes could only be seen and smelled up close.

“How long haven't you washed down there? The goats will like you!” One of the shepherds said and the crowd laughed.

Then someone brought urine from a ruthless female goat and spilled it on the girl's back. A pungent goat smell spread. Then they led the ruthless goat next to the witch. One of the goatherds carefully removed some mucus from the goat's vagina with two fingers and smeared the scent over the sex of the young witch. He repeated this transmission of goat scent several times.

Finally they brought the first he-goat, brought him to the ruthless female goat and let him smell her pussy. The he-goat was restless and horny, his long member began to extend. The buck struggled in vain to mount the goat, but he was refused to do this.

witch and torturer_65.jpg 65
The goat buck hesitates, but then shows interest in Johanne, who smells with the scent of ruthless female goats

In the meantime they had covered Johanne's back with a goat skin. Immediately they dragged the goat buck to her, while she crouched helplessly on the ground and now smelled of female goats. Again, the buck was allowed to smell her pussy. After a brief hesitation and some encouragement from the shepherds, the he-goat began to mount the kneeling witch; a small wooden ramp brought the animal to a fitting height.

The shepherds stopped and corrected the goat buck a little, and soon its extended limb found the entrance to the witch girl's vagina. The buck did not hesitate, penetrated deeply into her lap and immediately began to fuck Johanne in quick rhythm.

The crowd clapped as the goat buck fucked the girl. But I saw the greatest reluctance and sheer horror on her face. She was so shocked that she couldn't even scream. The animal quickly climaxed and poured its semen deep into her lap. As he pulled back, goat sperm dripped from her pussy and ran down the witch girl's thighs.

Johanne suddenly tugged on her ropes and tried to pull away, but she was tied too tightly and securely.

“Well, little witch, did you like that? There are more he-goats waiting for you.” She just shook her head in disgust.

They brought the next he-goat, but he didn't want to mount Johanne. Obviously frustrated, the goatherds gave up at some point. The crowd was happy anyway, there was a real festival atmosphere. “The good buck doesn't like to fuck witches!” Someone shouted from the crowd.

The joy became all the greater when the third he-goat again eagerly performed his duties and fucked Johanne.

"She really has to be a witch, otherwise the goat bucks wouldn't fuck her," someone shouted this time.

Now a shepherd came by and offered a ram to replace the useless he-goat. A rutting sheep was also ready. With the words "The ram also has horns, that's okay," the representative of the court gave his approval. There was a lot of preparation again, the skins were changed ... Finally, after some good persuasion, the ram eagerly began to fuck the witch girl. Again there was exuberant joy in the audience. While Johanne passed away with shame and disgrace.

witch and torturer_66.jpg 66
A ram is allowed to mount a sheep to arouse his interest in sex, but then he is supposed to fuck the young witch

"Well, what did you like better, little witch, sex with the devil or with our goat bucks and the ram?" There was laughter again. Johanne was silent.

"Well tell me, witch, speak, if someone asks you something," one of the shepherds shouted at her. He grabbed Johanne's hair and tore her back and forth until she managed to get it out. "It was better with the goat bucks ..." she stammered, deeply humiliated. The audience roared with laughter.

The clerk of the court was just about to end the performance when a dirty woman stepped out of the crowd and demanded: "The witch whore should drink my piss!" As an observer, I thought to myself, how cruel could people be against the witch girl?

The matter was clearly not covered by the verdict, but the people standing around laughed and demanded that what the nasty woman asked should be done. The clerk did not dare to arouse the anger of the mob and, somewhat uncertainly, agreed to the spectacle.

There was loud applause. Johanne's tears came. She was released from her bonds, turned on her back, and tied back to the stakes. In vain she shook her head and begged for mercy. Shepherds came quickly and stuffed an iron ring from a horse's bridle between her teeth so that she could no longer close her mouth.

But the old woman pulled up her skirt and knelt over the girl's face. Johanne turned away and whined "No, please not!", But it was in vain.

witch and torturer_67.jpg 67
Johanne is forced with an iron ring to keep her mouth open

The woman's piss was already splashing into the mouth and across the girl's face, while the crowds kept shouting "Swallow, swallow ...". Johanne tried not to swallow, but her mouth was wide open and when she turned to the side, the warm piss ran over her face and into her hair.

There were protests “The witch didn't drink well!” Already a second woman stepped out: “She should drink my piss too!” Again it splashed and Johanne struggled not to swallow and to turn away.

Soon a man stepped between the witch's legs and said: "I have to piss too!" A little later, the young witch was surrounded on all sides by men who pissed on her body, while a small group of girls and women waiting to relieve themselves in Johannes mouth and face.

The humiliations dragged on for a long time. Then at last, at the direction of the clerk, guards stopped the crowd. They untied Johanne, who was soaked with piss from hair to feet. She slipped her penitent shirt on, and was tied behind the donkey; finally she was dragged back to the dungeon. She looked completely powerless, her gaze was empty and completely absent. Johanne had to undress again and the guards poured a bucket of water over her whole body before entering the prison.

I later made sure that they were cared for and supplied with fresh bread, soup, water and wine. I didn't really know why I was doing this myself. I didn't feel guilty, but I felt responsible for the young witch's recovery ... But maybe it was more.

The animal skins on her back had protected Johanne from more serious injuries, but the injuries deep inside her soul were far worse. During the next two days, she was also hardly available; I had to make sure that she ate the bread and soup and not just drank water and wine.

Now it's getting really serious for Johanne...
The last four chapters follow...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom