The witch of Zugarramurdi

Go to CruxDreams.com
Zugarramurdi

I hope this exciting story continues beyond the unfortunate young woman's first confession!

If I remember correctly, Garazi is finally freed by her friend and his followers in the 1984 film Akelarre (Coven of Witches, Witches' Sabbath) ... but in historical reality it was different. Because the witch hunts of Zugarramurdi really existed. But of course this story does not have to stick to the course of the film or the complicated historical reality...

Out of interest in the historical background, I did a little research and maybe you are interested in it too.

The following can be found on the Internet for the place name Zugarramurdi:

Zugarramurdi in the mountains of Navarre stands for witch hunts, sorcery, myths and legends. Only 400 m from the village is the Olabidea stream, which, according to its Basque name, has its source in Hell (Infernuku erhka). The small river has dug a 120 m long and up to 12 m high tunnel here. Behind the tunnel-like cave entrance, a staircase leads down to the largest hall in the cave. The "Akelarres" or Coven of Witches are said to have taken place there. With the presence of the devil included…

It is not documented whether the dances of naked witches around the campfire and the rituals actually took place or were an invention of the Inquisition. One thing is certain: the inquisition judges ruthlessly persecuted, accused and tortured the residents of Zugarramurdi.

In 1610 they tried 31 local citizens - mostly women (about a fifth of the population of Zugarramurdi without children). They have been accused of witchcraft and their names are on a plaque at the entrance to the cave (pictures). Some survived after acknowledging their guilt and asking for forgiveness, but 13 died during the torture they suffered in Logroño prison (in what is now Rioja, on the Camino de Santiago). The remaining six burned alive at the market square there in front of a huge crowd.

So there were 31 accused of witchcraft; 12 who were forgiven after torture and confession (as also indicated here in this story); 13 who died during the extremely brutal torture , but only 6 who were burned alive as stubborn witches.

zugarra11.JPG zugarra14.JPG zugarra17.JPG zugarra21.JPG

Historical Outlook:

At the end of May 1611, the commissioner Alonso de Salazar y Frías left his office at the court of the Holy Inquisition in Logroño and went to the north of Navarre. Startled by the events in Zugarramurdi in 1610, he was supposed to end “the witch plague” that allegedly affected the entire region. Nobody could have guessed the scope of his investigations. Salazar was a more rational person, not one of those religious zealots of which there were so many at the time. He was looking for concrete evidence of the sometimes insane allegations that were going around. But he found no tangible evidence, let alone any real proof.

His investigations, however, uncovered many falsehoods and false statements, fantasies inspired by the witch madness and lies forced under torture. Alleged witch powder for flying turned out to be flour; most allegations were quickly withdrawn after detailed questioning of the informers. The results of his work actually led to an early end to the witch hunts in Spain, where only about 30 victims were counted who were actually burned for witchcraft - fewer than in almost every other country in Europe. It is inconceivable what could have happened if one of the zealots and not the rational Salazar had been entrusted with this task...

In the widespread witch stories, which are often set in Spain, this fact is mostly ignored. Again and again you may read there that the Spanish Inquisition was particularly bad - yes, in the relentless pursuit of alleged heresy, but certainly not in the pursuit of witches.

But this historical change didn't help Garazi or Unai anymore...

Zugarramurdi

I hope this exciting story continues beyond the unfortunate young woman's first confession!

If I remember correctly, Garazi is finally freed by her friend and his followers in the 1984 film Akelarre (Coven of Witches, Witches' Sabbath) ... but in historical reality it was different. Because the witch hunts of Zugarramurdi really existed. But of course this story does not have to stick to the course of the film or the complicated historical reality...

Out of interest in the historical background, I did a little research and maybe you are interested in it too.

The following can be found on the Internet for the place name Zugarramurdi:
Thank you for your historical research and analysis. Some of it I already found and some is new to me. It's a subject that has always interested me and I am always happy to learn more details.

As for the story I am writing, I use the movie Akelarre as inspiration and I am not following the story precisely. There are some more scenes I am writing to continue after the first confession. And my story isn't all about the torture aspects, I also like to investigate motives of those involved, which is why I worked out the characters to something more than cardboard figures.

I hope you will enjoy the coming episodes, which I hope to finish soon.

That evening, Garazi was back in her cell. She felt sick. Her body was hurting all over, but the worst were the cramps in her abdomen. She was bleeding from her vagina and she had a fever. She didn’t care that she confessed to something she was not. She felt it was the only way to end this. She was sad though that she might die without a chance to say goodbye to her love. She fell in a haunted sleep.

In the morning the fever had left her, but she still felt horrible. Her abdomen was still aching and as she inspected herself, she had dried blood between her legs and on her vagina. But she didn’t find new blood and there was a sparkle of hope she was healing. Maybe she didn’t die after all. But just when she was getting a shimmer of hope, the door opened and Father Angel entered, dressed in his priest robes. She feared the man as much as she feared the inquisitor.

“How are you feeling, Garazi?” asked the priest with a friendly smile. “Do you feel relieved after your confession?” She shook her head and looked away.

“Do you regret having confessed then?” he asked. She didn’t dare answer him.

“You know, it was the right thing to do. You have taken the first step towards salvation.”

She remained silent and looked up at him.

“You need to confess a lot more,” said the priest, standing close to her. “You have to confess all your sins to me.”

She made the sign of the cross and said “Forgive me father, I have sinned.”

“No, I do not want words at this point,” he said, “it’s time to let your soul do some confessions.”

She looked at him without understanding and then gasped when he lifted his robes and revealed a semi-erect penis.

“Words are deceitful,” he said, “but your mouth can confess in other ways. Show me the way to your soul.”

He put a hand on her head and pulled her closer to him. She understood what he wanted and it was gross, embarrassing her to the extreme.

“Please,” she whimpered, tears leaping to her eyes.

“Use your mouth to speak with your soul,” he said, guiding her face closer to his penis. His cock smelled bad, the scent of urine and semen was strong. She tried to pull away from him, but he kept pulling her closer. She gagged when he pushed it into her mouth.

Interrogatio01.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“The inquisitor has my ear, Garazi,” said the priest slyly, “I can try to make him go easy on you.”

---

In the meantime the inquisitor and Don Fermin were upstairs, discussing how to proceed. They didn’t know about the priest’s visit to the cell of the witch and probably wouldn’t care either.

“She confessed,” said the inquisitor. “We can deliver her punishment soon.”

“I doubt she’s the only one,” said Don Fermin, “nobody becomes a witch without another witch.”

“That’s illogical,” said the inquisitor, “how could there have been a first witch then? Without a first witch, there could never be others.”

“Not my concern,” said Don Fermin grimly, “this young girl has others to work with, who have taught her. And I think I know where to start looking. Those Basques will learn not to mess with the crown of Spain.”

“This is not about politics, Don Fermin, it is a religious matter. I am fighting the devil’s work!”

“Yes, yes, of course,” said the nobleman quickly, “but I think both our goals will be served if you push the girl to confess who participated with her infernal services.”

---

Don Angel in the meantime was forcing the poor girl to suck on his cock. It was hard to get a full erection now that she was obeying and being in a dirty and stinking cell also didn’t help. But he knew how to get more excited by asking Garazi about some of the other girls in the village.

Interrogatio02.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“I saw you with some of the children at the river,” he said while Garazi kept using her mouth on his limp cock. It was hard to do, as he not only smelled bad, but he tasted worse. And despite her efforts he didn’t seem to be finishing soon.

“Isn’t that blond girl your friend?” he asked. Garazi tried to shake her head, while she kept licking and sucking on his cock.

“She helped you with the witch rituals, didn’t she?” Don Angel thought about the blond child. She was very young, probably didn’t even have tits yet. A real angel, with such a pure and innocent face. Ah, if only he could take her in for questioning. Thinking about such a young girl, naked and bound, suddenly gave him the erection he required. Garazi noticed how he grew harder and bigger. He even started leaking slime into her mouth.

“Ana is her name, right?” panted the priest. “Keep going, use your tongue, you’re doing excellent work, my child,” he grunted. Sweat was glistening on his forehead now.

“Did you make the child copulate with the devil? She took his horn inside her body, right? Just like you did.” Garazi shuddered and started weeping. His penis grew even harder and very warm in her mouth. She knew he was close now. But more disgusting than his deeds, were his words.

Interrogatio03.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“I bet Ana took the devil in her tiny ass,” he grunted. “And you helped him take the child. Holding his cock, guiding him between her buttocks, shoving it in…”

Suddenly he grunted loud, his penis twitched and he started spewing semen into Garazi’s wailing mouth.

“Swallow it, bitch,” he hissed and slapped her face. “You’ll pay for your sins!”

Interrogatio04.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Garazi pulled her face back, more semen spraying over her face.

“Ana was not part of anything,” she wept, “Please, you have to believe me. It was only me!”

“We’ll see,” said the priest while he adjusted his robes. “We’ll see…”

After the priest left, Garazi vomited, feeling sick to the core. And she realised it was far from over. She had to convince them she was the only witch. This time not to save herself or her love Unai, but to save the innocent girls of her village. She would rather die than give the filthy priest what he wanted.

“Christ died for our sins,” said the inquisitor while he held up a large candle. “He died on the cross, a most brutal and immoral way to die, but he turned the ugly into beauty and presented us with a horrid symbol of salvation. He gave us the light that has vanquished the darkness.”

Interrogatio05.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

He now turned to the young woman who was stripped of her clothes and dragged towards a large wooden cross. She was put on the ground and then lifted up by her ankles. And while two henchmen held her up, a third bound her ankles with ropes to the crossbeam so she was hanging inverted.

Interrogatio06.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“You gave your beauty to the Beast,” continued the inquisitor, “and turned it into something hideous. No longer a chaste body intended to procreate life, but a false symbol of lust, senseless copulation and sin.”

Interrogatio07.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Garazi’s arms were pulled down and tied with ropes to the base of the cross.

“Fear not, young woman, the Lord has shown us the way of forgiveness. We know how to drive out evil and we’ll save you from darkness.”

The inquisitor lit the large candle, illuminating the scene. The room was mostly dark, except for a little bit of candle light on the table where the scribe was writing everything down that was happening. Garazi groaned. She had been gagged and could not speak, only grunt as her body had been manhandled into the inverted crucified position.

“Open her place of sin, the source of darkness, the root of all evil,” he said as the inquisitor gestured at the henchmen to prepare her further. The men used their fingers between Garazi’s spread legs, pulling her cuntlips wide open to grant access to her vagina. The inquisitor stepped forward, holding the large candle up.

Interrogatio08.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Let the light drive out all evil,” he said and then he pressed the bottom of the candlestick between her lips and started to push it into her tight slit. Garazi cried out and shook as she wildly pulled at the ropes holding her in place.

“Do not resist the coming of the light, woman,” said the inquisitor, “do not denounce your rescue from the evil that has been seeded inside of you.”

He pushed the candlestick down, forcing it past her vaginal entrance and deeper into her tight orifice. The woman gave a loud but muffled wail of pain, shame and discomfort.

“Let the light set you free,” shouted the inquisitor, followed by several incantations in Latin. Deeper still the candlestick went, all the way down to her womb, where finally the broad base of the candlestick met too much resistance to go any further.

Interrogatio09.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Just as a candlestick in a holder doesn’t stay upright on it’s own, here too the candlestick wobbled, tilted and swayed with every jerk of the poor woman’s body. To give it more stability, the inquisitor used a smaller candle, which he received when he held out one hand, using his other to keep the larger candlestick upright inside the woman. Using the smaller candle he started to drip hot wax on the woman’s vulva, creating a fixing layer around the base of the larger candle so it was firmer stuck inside her vagina. Garazi screamed as she felt the hot wax dripping all over her vulva. The most horrid pain was felt when her clitoris was thoroughly covered with hot wax. Also between her lips a tight seal was created, burning the insides of her vulva, until the candle fully stabilized in this natural and living candleholder. Then finally the inquisitor stepped back, releasing the candlestick and leaving it in place. The flame flickered and the stick moved each time Garazi cried out and shook, her whole body wriggling and shaking with her weeping.

Interrogatio10.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

After a few more prayers in Latin, the inquisitor gestured at the henchmen to proceed to the next phase.

“And now we will drive out the evil,” he said, “the beast may still hide inside a body that is illuminated by our Lord Saviour, but pain will drive him out.”

Interrogatio11.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Garazi screamed when suddenly she was hit on her stomach with a flogger. The leather strips of the flogger cut along her sensitive and tender skin, leaving red welts. She wept as the pain was so intense, she could hardly breathe. Another lash hit her across the stomach.

“Faster,” said the inquisitor, “don’t give the devil time to recover and hide himself in a new spot.”

Interrogatio12.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

The lashes followed faster, hitting her sensitive stomach without time to let the pain ease down. Garazi screamed and shook all over as the onslaught continued.

Interrogatio13.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

After dozens of lashes, the inquisitor stopped the flogging, but now he dripped hot candle wax on her nipples, covering both sensitive little knobs with a thick layer of hot wax, causing excruciating pains. When the lashes resumed, he told the henchman to focus on her breasts, lashing hard on her soft and sensitive orbs, sending flakes of candlewax across the room with each hit. Garazi was convulsing, choking and gagging at this point. And when they finally pulled the gag from her mouth, she vomited.

Interrogatio14.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Thus we drive the evil from your body,” said the inquisitor.

Three more times they repeated this ceremony, until the poor girl lost consciousness.

“Christ died for our sins,” said the inquisitor while he held up a large candle. “He died on the cross, a most brutal and immoral way to die, but he turned the ugly into beauty and presented us with a horrid symbol of salvation. He gave us the light that has vanquished the darkness.”

View attachment 1090338(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

He now turned to the young woman who was stripped of her clothes and dragged towards a large wooden cross. She was put on the ground and then lifted up by her ankles. And while two henchmen held her up, a third bound her ankles with ropes to the crossbeam so she was hanging inverted.

View attachment 1090339(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“You gave your beauty to the Beast,” continued the inquisitor, “and turned it into something hideous. No longer a chaste body intended to procreate life, but a false symbol of lust, senseless copulation and sin.”

View attachment 1090340(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Garazi’s arms were pulled down and tied with ropes to the base of the cross.

“Fear not, young woman, the Lord has shown us the way of forgiveness. We know how to drive out evil and we’ll save you from darkness.”

The inquisitor lit the large candle, illuminating the scene. The room was mostly dark, except for a little bit of candle light on the table where the scribe was writing everything down that was happening. Garazi groaned. She had been gagged and could not speak, only grunt as her body had been manhandled into the inverted crucified position.

“Open her place of sin, the source of darkness, the root of all evil,” he said as the inquisitor gestured at the henchmen to prepare her further. The men used their fingers between Garazi’s spread legs, pulling her cuntlips wide open to grant access to her vagina. The inquisitor stepped forward, holding the large candle up.

View attachment 1090341(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Let the light drive out all evil,” he said and then he pressed the bottom of the candlestick between her lips and started to push it into her tight slit. Garazi cried out and shook as she wildly pulled at the ropes holding her in place.

“Do not resist the coming of the light, woman,” said the inquisitor, “do not denounce your rescue from the evil that has been seeded inside of you.”

He pushed the candlestick down, forcing it past her vaginal entrance and deeper into her tight orifice. The woman gave a loud but muffled wail of pain, shame and discomfort.

“Let the light set you free,” shouted the inquisitor, followed by several incantations in Latin. Deeper still the candlestick went, all the way down to her womb, where finally the broad base of the candlestick met too much resistance to go any further.

View attachment 1090342(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Just as a candlestick in a holder doesn’t stay upright on it’s own, here too the candlestick wobbled, tilted and swayed with every jerk of the poor woman’s body. To give it more stability, the inquisitor used a smaller candle, which he received when he held out one hand, using his other to keep the larger candlestick upright inside the woman. Using the smaller candle he started to drip hot wax on the woman’s vulva, creating a fixing layer around the base of the larger candle so it was firmer stuck inside her vagina. Garazi screamed as she felt the hot wax dripping all over her vulva. The most horrid pain was felt when her clitoris was thoroughly covered with hot wax. Also between her lips a tight seal was created, burning the insides of her vulva, until the candle fully stabilized in this natural and living candleholder. Then finally the inquisitor stepped back, releasing the candlestick and leaving it in place. The flame flickered and the stick moved each time Garazi cried out and shook, her whole body wriggling and shaking with her weeping.

View attachment 1090343(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

After a few more prayers in Latin, the inquisitor gestured at the henchmen to proceed to the next phase.

“And now we will drive out the evil,” he said, “the beast may still hide inside a body that is illuminated by our Lord Saviour, but pain will drive him out.”

View attachment 1090344(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Garazi screamed when suddenly she was hit on her stomach with a flogger. The leather strips of the flogger cut along her sensitive and tender skin, leaving red welts. She wept as the pain was so intense, she could hardly breathe. Another lash hit her across the stomach.

“Faster,” said the inquisitor, “don’t give the devil time to recover and hide himself in a new spot.”

View attachment 1090345(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

The lashes followed faster, hitting her sensitive stomach without time to let the pain ease down. Garazi screamed and shook all over as the onslaught continued.

View attachment 1090346(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

After dozens of lashes, the inquisitor stopped the flogging, but now he dripped hot candle wax on her nipples, covering both sensitive little knobs with a thick layer of hot wax, causing excruciating pains. When the lashes resumed, he told the henchman to focus on her breasts, lashing hard on her soft and sensitive orbs, sending flakes of candlewax across the room with each hit. Garazi was convulsing, choking and gagging at this point. And when they finally pulled the gag from her mouth, she vomited.

View attachment 1090347(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Thus we drive the evil from your body,” said the inquisitor.

Three more times they repeated this ceremony, until the poor girl lost consciousness.
No news of Garazi.... she is missing us.. Really nice story

No news of Garazi.... she is missing us.. Really nice story
Working on it, but I am lacking time lately. It will continue, I promise. :)

That evening Garazi wept bitter tears again. She felt tired and sick. But she knew she had to endure, to protect others. She tried to clean herself as much as possible, but the water was cold and not suited to get the candlewax off her body. She ended up having to scratch it off using her fingernails. Then she curled up, hoping to get some sleep.

In the night she was awoken by Don Angel, the priest. She almost broke into tears upon seeing him, fearing he might want to use her mouth again. But apparently he had other ideas. Much worse.

“Since you confessed to be a witch, we now know what illness some of the men in the village have. Failing to perform their duties as a husband? Or even failing to find a suitable wife? All because you stole their virility from them.” Don Angel smiled at the girl as he presented his diagnosis to her. She shook her head and denied it. Of course she did. But the priest just shrugged and gestured at the two guards at the door of the cell.

The guards entered while carrying a bench, which they place in the centre of the cell. Next they went up to the girl and dragged her to her feet and started to strip her. Garazi tried to fight but her body was still so sore and she was so tired, she was no match for the two strong giants. Pretty soon they had her naked and they tied her on the bench, belly down and legs bent, hands tied in front of her. The priest came standing in front of her and looked at her while she desperately but feebly struggled against the ropes holding her in place.

“Leave us,” he said to the guards after he had seen she was unable to get herself free.

“And send in the first … victim,” he added. He grinned at Garazi while the guards left. And when they were alone, he told her what was going to happen.

“I know where you keep the power of the virility you have stolen. It can only be in one of three possible locations. You have three orifices to take a man’s virility and also to give it back to him. Tonight you will restore the men of this village and take the infliction you gave them.”

Garazi gasped, understanding well enough what the priest was saying. It was utter nonsense. How could anyone believe such a story? But hearing somebody entering the cell, she wailed, realizing there were enough fools in this town to believe the horrible lies the priest was telling them.

“Now you can’t deny me no more,” said a familiar voice behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder, but couldn’t see who it was. Hands on her buttocks, kneading her flesh. Then something rubbing against her slit. In her tied down position, with her legs wide and pulled forward, she could not protect her sanctum. And with a cry she felt something pushing between her lips, entering her body. This man certainly had no erectile disfunction!

“Give this poor man his manhood back,” said the priest while he drew a cross sign on Garazi’s forehead with a smelly substance. She grunted when she recognized the smell of the cup the priest was holding: it was full of semen.

“Stop this madness!” she cried out and then gasped as the man behind her started to fuck her with heavy and powerful thrusts.

“Take this, wench!” said the man who stabbed into her with cruel intent to hurt her as much as he could. She wailed as she now identified the voice. It was Antxon, the innkeeper who she had worked for the last couple of years. Antxon who had tried to seduce her before and who she had refused. Now he was taking his revenge on her.

Seven more men raped her that night, some young and some old. In her vagina mostly, some in her mouth and anus. They all spilled their semen in her body and what leaked out, the priest caught in his terrible cup. And when everybody was done he made her drink from his cup while saying some sort of prayers. Garazi was dazed, hurt and so tired. Who was the witch here, she thought with her last conscious thought before she finally collapsed. The priest was performing some very strange rituals and he was definitely evil…

The next morning Garazi was dragged from her cell, completely naked and without even feeding her. The girl wailed and cried as she got dragged across the floor, weakly resisting the strong guards, writhing in vain, bruised by sharp stones and pebbles, and bleeding by the time she got in the interrogation dungeon. Two of the henchmen were waiting for her, near a strange wooden contraption. It looked like a trestle, but it was as high as she was. And the heavy wooden top that would normally be the carrying beam, was weirdly constructed, cut to a thin sharp edge.

Interrogatio15.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Today you are going to name all the other witches you were working with as well as the name of the witch that introduced you to the witchcraft,” said a voice from the dark corner of the room. Garazi didn’t see who spoke, but she recognized the voice of the inquisitor. He and his scribe and possible someone else, were completely invisible for her. She only saw the henchmen that had begun to tie her hands in front of her naked body. Next they lifted her arms up and tied them to a chain. And when she was secured with her hands held high over her head, they used the chains to pull her up into the air.

Garazzi yelped and cried as she got lifted up by her arms and she kicked desperately with her legs. While one of the henchmen kept pulling her up, the other manipulated her left leg over the trestle so she was straddling it in mid-air. Then they slowly lowered her again until her crotch was just above the heavy wooden beam.

Interrogatio16.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Talk to us, girl,” sounded the voice of the inquisitor.

“I am the only witch,” grunted Garazzi in reply. Her voice sounded strained and shaky. She was scared and looked down at the sharp cut beam just beneath her with dread.

The chain started to rattle again while she was slowly lowered. She gasped and cried and tried desperately to stop her descent by using her feet on the supporting structure of the large trestle. But the other henchman kept pushing her feet away and he manipulated her legs in such a way she was lowering straight onto the sharp wooden beam. With a scream of agony she felt the wood digging between her buttocks and then also into the crack of her vulva. She tried pulling herself up with her arms, but it was hard to do and they simply lowered her further and further, until most of her weight started to push down on the most sensitive spots of her bottom, hurting her in excruciating ways.

Interrogatio17.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio18.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

They watched her silently as she struggled with her newly acquired seat. She tried to shift her body, to find some relief. But shifting from one side to the other resulted in her clitoris scraping over the sharp wooden beam, which resulted in hellish pain. But at least she managed to some extent to avoid sitting down straight on her clitoris, as she feared squashing that with her full weight would truly be horrific.

Interrogatio19.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Speak,” said the tired sounding voice of the inquisitor. He was tired of the process, which was taking far too long. What was this stubborn woman trying to accomplish?

Garazi stayed silent, except for grunting and groaning. She knew begging was not going to help. And she used most of her breath to allow herself to keep struggling. But it was getting harder and harder, especially since her arms were quickly losing strength to pull herself up. At some point she was fully pushing down on the beam with full weight. And the henchmen started to tease her by pushing against her body to bring her out of balance, forcing her to ride the beam with her slit.

Interrogatio20.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“You like it, don’t you?” teased one of the henchmen. “if you are not getting off on this, why would you refuse to confess, right?”

“I think she can ride this all day,” said the other.

“No, please,” gasped Garazi with a blush, sweat beads forming on her face and body. “Please lift me up!”

“Of course princess,” said the henchman to her surprise and he indeed did raise her up a little.

Interrogatio21.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Take a breather or two,” he said with a grin. But before she could recover much, he lowered her a second time and with a scream of pain she once more sat down on the sharp beam.

Interrogatio22.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Seven more times did they lift her up and lowered her again and each time they let her sit down on the beam for a longer period. Garazi was getting really sore in her crotch and between her buttocks, but still she refused to talk.

Interrogatio23.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Put weights on her feet,” said the inquisitor when Garazi still refused to give up the names he was after. The henchmen picked up two sacks filled with stones and tied those with looped ropes to her ankles. Garazi screamed when the weight that crushed her crotch on the beam increased considerably. Now she was definitely not able to lift herself with her arms anymore. And shifting her weight from one side to the other was also getting impossible.

Interrogatio24.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio25.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Speak!” shouted the inquisitor again at her after some time. With some satisfaction she heard the anger and frustration in his voice and despite her impossible predicament, she felt like she was winning. But her sense of victory was short lived.

Interrogatio26.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Pull at her legs,” instructed the inquisitor. Garazi gasped and then cried out in horror when the two henchmen each took a leg of her and started pulling her downward. Her crotch was squashed down with a lot more weight and aching so bad, she screamed in terror. Then they even made it worse by not pulling her down equally but jerking at her legs, one after the other, so she was shifting from left to right, her crotch scraping over the sharp edge of the beam. Her vulva was aching so bad, she feared she was being torn in two and she indeed started bleeding as her lips torn and sensitive flesh was breaking, even between her buttocks.

Interrogatio27.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio28.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Give us the names!” said the inquisitor, but Garazi only sobbed when they let go of her legs and let her sit there in silent agony.

Interrogatio29.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio30.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

After a long time sitting there, Garazi was in a state of daze and hurting so bad, the room was becoming a dark nightmare. But they didn’t want her asleep, they wanted her fully awake and suffering with every fibre in her body.

“Whip her,” said the inquisitor.

Interrogatio31.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

To the girl’s horror both henchmen took up large leather floggers and began to whip her front with heavy blows. They hit her on her thighs, stomach and breasts, making her body suffer from an orgy of pain.

Interrogatio32.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio33.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Carina!” panted Garazi after many blows had made her entire body feel like her skin was ablaze. Her crotch was hurting so bad, she felt almost like her pubic bone was splitting. She was so hurting and so tired, she could not take anymore. And she started calling names of widows and older women in the village, assuming it would be less terrible if she took those with her, while saving the younger girls.

Interrogatio34.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio35.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“More names,” said the inquisitor. They kept whipping her breasts now, torturing her sensitive orbs until her skin felt raw.

“Faria!” she screamed, giving up a second name of an older widow. They stopped whipping her and halted for a few minutes.

Interrogatio36.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Who was your teacher?” asked the inquisitor. “What’s the name of the witch that taught you witchcraft?”

They grabbed her legs again and started jerking her straight down, crushing her sex and anus, her pubic bone and tail bone hard on the wooden beam. She wailed in terror as she felt her bones getting very close to breaking. She feared splitting in two and the pain was absolutely unbearable.

Interrogatio37.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio38.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Amunia!” she cried out, “Amunia taught me to be a witch!” She broke in tears as this of course was also a lie. And a most terrible lie as she really loved the old woman.

They finally let go of her and after a signal of the inquisitor they released her hands from the chains. Then they helped her climb down from the trestle. She was barely able to do that and almost fell. And when she was standing next to the torturous contraption, her knees gave out and she collapsed on the ground, panting in pain.

Interrogatio39.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio40.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Interrogatio41.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Give her something to drink,” said the inquisitor.

“Water?” asked one of the henchmen.

“No, feed her witch drink.”

The henchmen grinned and while one of them pulled the girl upright and pulled her arms behind her back, the other released his cock from under his robes and held it out to her.

Interrogatio42.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

“Open up,” he said and though terrified and disgusted, she assumed he wanted to fuck her mouth. But as soon as she opened her mouth to service him, he started pissing in her mouth from the short distance he held to her face.

“Drink it!” the other henchman said, pulling hard at her arms. The girl wailed and sobbed, retching terribly while she tried to swallow some of the horrible stream that hit her face. There was not much else they could do to break her spirit, she thought.

Interrogatio43.png(Source: Interrogatio - Die Metze)

Until the inquisitor told them to place her back on the trestle and make her straddle the terrible beam once more.

“Don’t think we’re stupid,” said the inquisitor while he stepped into the light, closely followed by a smiling Don Angel. “We know you are protecting some of the younger witches. We want their names as well.”

Garazi wailed as she was once more lifted to her feet and this time they lifted her onto the beam without her hands tied overhead. There was no way to prevent her full weight to come down on the sharp wood between her legs.

That night Garazi was raped in her cell by many men. The same men that were with her the previous time, all supervised by Don Angel, who apparently also got paid for granting access to the little witch. But there were also others this time, like a father who wanted to let his teenage son have a first sexual experience. He taught the boy how to fuck a woman and Garazi had to endure that as if she was a training doll.

The next day she was fetched again by the henchmen, feeling broken and hurting all over. At least this time they allowed her to wear clothes, but she could barely walk. As she entered the dungeon, her heart sank even further. They had captured Amunia and Garazi broke in tears.

Akelarre-050.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

The inquisitor had the two women stand next to each other while he read a document that had captured the confessions of Garazzi. The stories were terrible and all untrue, but the horrific tortures had forced the poor girl to confess to every perverse story they had put in front of her. According to her own confessions, according to the inquisitor, she had laid with half the men in the village and robbed them of their virility. She had also poisoned the well, had made beer sour and had destroyed the harvest of last year. And to make matters worse, she had performed heinous acts with animals, varying from goats to dogs and even a horse, which had all resulted in the birth of monsters. The stories were absolutely insane, but Garazi had been forced to confess to it all.

“Do you confirm that this is Amunia, the woman who taught you witchcraft and who told you to perform the terrible crimes you have committed?”

Akelarre-051.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

Garazi was shaking and at first she didn’t dare look up. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and Amunia of course saw that.

Akelarre-053.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

“What nonsense!” said the old woman angrily at the inquisitor. “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself, coming up with such terrible lies and torturing this poor girl to such extent she has no willpower left to deny it all.”

Akelarre-054.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

The inquisitor took a step back.

“There are no witches here,” continued the old woman in anger, “but hideous crimes have truly been committed! And one day you will pay for all that.” She spat at the man and the inquisitor himself was now trembling, both in anger and in fear.

“Do not curse me!” he shouted at her while he held a crucifix up to the old woman.

“Shame!” said the old woman again.

Akelarre-052.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

“Mother,” whimpered Garazi, terrified of what they would do, “please, let it go…”

“No child,” said the old woman to the girl, “I do not blame you for your confessions, it’s them bastards who are responsible and they should be told the truth!”

“Take them away,” shouted the inquisitor. “They will regret this day!”

Akelarre-055.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

“You’re weak,” hissed the old woman, but she also smiled as she knew she had struck a nerve. Garazi however was shaking as she feared what they might do to Amunia and also to herself.

Last edited:

The rest of the day the old woman was tortured horribly. They pulled out her fingernails, used hot irons on her feet and they beat her with wooden sticks. Finally they tied her to a large wheel and spun her around so many times, she was barely conscious.

Akelarre-056.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

It eventually even broke her will and when the inquisitor had the scribe read out what crimes she had committed, she could do nothing but confess. She even confessed that the crimes of Garazi were ultimately her wishes.

Akelarre-057.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

Garazi paid a heavy price for that confession. They stripped her again and wanted to whip her, but one of the henchmen discovered she had semen between her legs and her sex was all swollen. That was of course a result of the many rapes she had endured the last night, but the guards insisted nobody had been in her cell with her. The inquisitor concluded it was still the devil visiting her in her cell and he wanted to put a stop to that, once and for all.

“Put her on the table,” he said angrily.

Benedetta-2021-01.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

Garazi was crying and begging while they tied her naked on a table, her legs spread and her hands above her head. To make her stop crying, they threw a bucket of cold water over her and the shock made her shut up.

Benedetta-2021-02.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

Benedetta-2021-03.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“I hate using this,” said the inquisitor while he approached the bound girl with a terrible device in his hands. “But for you it’s the only remedy.”

“What is it?” whimpered Garazzi, “what are you going to do to me?”

Benedetta-2021-04.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“This device will be inserted into your womanhood,” he said, showing her the enormous metal cylinder he was holding in his hands. Garazi froze as she stared at the gigantic metal cylinder in his hands. She was certain such a thing could never fit inside her and it would tear her up inside. But it was worse still. Listening to the inquisitor continuing, she fell silent, unable to comprehend the depth of his cruelty.

“The tapered point will be driven deep into you womb,” explained the man. Garazi was dumbstruck.

Benedetta-2021-05.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“And when it reaches inside your womb, we will turn the screw at the end here and make the cylinder open up, three parts that will slowly tear up your womb. When we’re done, you will never be able to have sex or procreate, not with animals and not with the devil.”

Last edited:

Garazi stared in horror at the device, breath held, her body frozen in terror. Then she whimpered, which turned into a wail and then a shout.

Benedetta-2021-06.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“WHY?” she screamed, “why do you hate me!”

He didn’t answer the girl but handed the device over to his henchman.

Benedetta-2021-07.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“Do it,” he instructed the man. “once I have left.”

The inquisitor didn’t have the stomach to see this done to the girl, even if she was a monster.

Benedetta-2021-08.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“NOOO, PLEASE!” screamed Garazi to the leaving inquisitor, “don’t leave me with this man! Please, why don’t you just kill me! Stop, don’t do this…”

The door to the chamber slammed shut and she was alone with the henchman, who was holding the device and was using the screw at the back end to close it.

“I don’t think we need lubricant,” he said while Garazi stared in shock at the monstrous device.

“Nononono….”she whispered as he moved down the table to her hips. She jerked with her legs and arms, trying to pull herself free. But the leather straps held her tightly in place.

Benedetta-2021-09.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“No you can’t” she panted, “please…”

Then she felt his free hand on her sex and he pulled her lips to the sides and pressed the pointed metal head between her fleshy folds.

“Oh God, no… please,” she wept in horror as she felt the cold metal pushing against her intimate place. She was still very sore down there from al, the raping. And though she was swollen down there, she was also somewhat stretched and still lubricated with the semen of many men.

Benedetta-2021-10.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

“GAAAH” she cried out when the cylinder was pushed into her vagina, quickly traveling deeper, spreading her aching vaginal walls to the sides and stretching her tightly around the invading object.

The henchman didn’t wait for the girl to adjust to the strange invading object because it didn’t matter if this procedure was already hurting. He knew the pain she was going to suffer soon and saw no purpose in dragging it out. He wriggled the metal cylinder once he felt some new resistance deep inside her, until he could sense how the tapered tip found it’s mark. Then he shoved the thing hard into the girl, driving the tip into the closed entrance to her womb, breaking that inner seal and driving it up into her womb.

Garazi was overwhelmed with pain. She screamed her lungs out when the device broke into her womb, tore her cervix open, broke her inner flesh. Never before had she endured such pain in her life, not even when they had forced something in her cervix before. This metal cylinder was a lot bigger and the force that was used to drive it in, didn’t just forcibly dilate her, it actually tore her open inside. And it got forced in all the way, the entire cylinder was pushed into her vagina, reaching deep into her womb.

Benedetta-2021-11.png(Source: Benedetta 2021)

The girl was already howling and wailing in pure agony but when the henchman started to turn the screw inside the device, forcing the three parts to spread open, she started screaming in terror. It felt like she was being cut open and she was actually, on the inside, where her cervix and womb were breaking, tearing, unable to stretch around such a huge intruder. Her flesh got no time to adjust to anything. It simply shredded.

She didn’t experience the end of it, because she fainted, losing consciousness because the forced and unsedated hysterectomy was just too painful to endure.

28 – The End

After her final torture, they stuffed Garazi’s vagina with a greasy mixture of fat, garlic and various herbs to avoid her internal wounds to become infected, but for days she had severe fevers and nobody knew if she was going to survive.

Very often people didn’t survive the tortures they had to endure in the process of accusation of witchcraft or following punishment. Those that did survive were often branded, or publicly exposed as witches. Only a few were put to the stake and burned alive.

HoP-Inq17.png(From: History of Pain - Inquisition)

HoP-Inq18.png(From: History of Pain - Inquisition)

HoP-Inq19.png(From: History of Pain - Inquisition)

In the movie ‘Akelarre’ all those who had confessed after torture of being witches were taken away to Logroño to be judged and condemned. But the rebels ambushed the prison transport and many prisoners were set free, amongst them Garazi. Unai and Inigo fought and the son of Don Fermin was killed. Since Amunia was not freed, she was burned on the stake by the vindictive landlord. Garazi and the other surviving rebels ended up living in the caves, no doubt fighting the Spanish occupation for years to come.

Akelarre-058.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

Akelarre-059.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

Akelarre-060.png(Source: Akelarre 1984)

Based on the film 'Akelarre' (Witches' Sabbath), the author supported this well written story with intense images. But he supplemented the story with pictures and content from other films in a very successful way and woven the whole thing into his own and new story :)

I am only missing additional texts for the last two series of pictures. I don't want to get into this story, but I would like to make a suggestion for the three pictures with the branding iron beside the actual story:

Zugarramurdi – Addition to the penultimate group of pictures

Tied up with a leather thong in her mouth to muffle her horrific screams for the audience, a young woman waits to receive the red-hot iron to portray her forever as a witch. Her eyes are filled with fear and spellbound on the glowing metal.

"Where will he burn me? Please not my boobs!” She thinks with a pleading and yet she suspects what the hangman is up to do.

TWoZ-141_HoP Inquisition-23.jpg

She freezes with fear and horror and her heart pounds furiously when the glowing iron approaches her left breast. Soon she feels the heat on her tender skin.

"No, please don't!" She wants to scream out, but she can't speak and shakes her head in despair. The hangman grins, "What did you think?" The cruel man is waiting, he lets her experience her terrible fear and he gives the excited audience more tension.

TWoZ-142_HoP Inquisition-24.jpg

Then he strikes; he presses the scorching hot metal into her sensitive breast and pushes it cruelly into the soft, yielding curve. It hisses and smokes. The condemned young witch feels how her skin is burning, but the embers slowly eat their way deeper, burning into the flesh of her lovely breast.

She smells her burnt skin, then overheated fat... The executioner lets the scorching iron rage for seconds, but it feels like endless. Finally he pulls it back. But the red-hot iron has burned itself deep into her breast and into her soul.

Rigid with horror, she sees her flesh blackened by the embers. She recognizes the horrific brand that will mark her as a witch forever, even if she should be pardoned and she would be spared the stake.

The pain comes with a delay, but it comes with power. It begins to burn inside her breast, then to rage and storm; it almost robs her of the senses. Desperately the woman pulls at her ropes, she screams out her pain and suffering. But the gag in her mouth prevents her from roaring loudly. Her body does not give her the mercy of swooning; the all-pervading pain is much too intense.

This pain does not want to calm down for hours, it pounds with every heartbeat, even when she is brought back to her cell and her hands are tied behind her back and the brand is rubbed with a little oil so that a 'beautiful witch's mark' will be formed.

TWoZ-143_HoP Inquisition-25.jpg

Justice is done enough, it is said. "You gave yourself up to the devil; you nourished him with your breasts, now you have to carry the pain in your breasts as atonement."

The cruel pain would burn inside her breast for days; she will hardly find any sleep or rest. The wounds would not heal until weeks later and the ugly scars remain visible forever. The young witch will cry many more tears...

In fact this punishment also had a very erotic aspect for the mostly large audience, especially with a beautiful, young witch. The woman's breasts are a special, erotic characteristic and they are very sensitive. For this cruel torture they were exposed, tormented, drawn forever in front of an excited audience in an otherwise very prudish time.

Especially in the 16th and 17th centuries the witch craze raged in Europe and spilled over to America. But while at the beginning mostly old women and widows were accused of being witches, later it also affected - but not predominantly - young, beautiful women, the 'witch's image' changed.

Last edited:
Based on the film 'Akelarre' (Witches' Sabbath), the author supported this well written story with intense images. But he supplemented the story with pictures and content from other films in a very successful way and woven the whole thing into his own and new story :)

I am only missing additional texts for the last two series of pictures. I don't want to get into this story, but I would like to make a suggestion for the three pictures with the branding iron beside the actual story:

Zugarramurdi – Addition to the penultimate group of pictures

Tied up with a leather thong in her mouth to muffle her horrific screams for the audience, a young woman waits to receive the red-hot iron to portray her forever as a witch. Her eyes are filled with fear and spellbound on the glowing metal.

"Where will he burn me? Please not my boobs!” She thinks with a pleading and yet she suspects what the hangman is up to do.

View attachment 1112566

She freezes with fear and horror and her heart pounds furiously when the glowing iron approaches her left breast. Soon she feels the heat on her tender skin.

"No, please don't!" She wants to scream out, but she can't speak and shakes her head in despair. The hangman grins, "What did you think?" The cruel man is waiting, he lets her experience her terrible fear and he gives the excited audience more tension.

View attachment 1112567

Then he strikes; he presses the scorching hot metal into her sensitive breast and pushes it cruelly into the soft, yielding curve. It hisses and smokes. The condemned young witch feels how her skin is burning, but the embers slowly eat their way deeper, burning into the flesh of her lovely breast.

She smells her burnt skin, then overheated fat... The executioner lets the scorching iron rage for seconds, but it feels like endless. Finally he pulls it back. But the red-hot iron has burned itself deep into her breast and into her soul.

Rigid with horror, she sees her flesh blackened by the embers. She recognizes the horrific brand that will mark her as a witch forever, even if she should be pardoned and she would be spared the stake.

The pain comes with a delay, but it comes with power. It begins to burn inside her breast, then to rage and storm; it almost robs her of the senses. Desperately the woman pulls at her ropes, she screams out her pain and suffering. But the gag in her mouth prevents her from roaring loudly. Her body does not give her the mercy of swooning; the all-pervading pain is much too intense.

This pain does not want to calm down for hours, it pounds with every heartbeat, even when she is brought back to her cell and her hands are tied behind her back and the brand is rubbed with a little oil so that a 'beautiful witch's mark' will be formed.

View attachment 1112568

Justice is done enough, it is said. "You gave yourself up to the devil; you nourished him with your breasts, now you have to carry the pain in your breasts as atonement."

The cruel pain would burn inside her breast for days; she will hardly find any sleep or rest. The wounds would not heal until weeks later and the ugly scars remain visible forever. The young witch will cry many more tears...

In fact this punishment also had a very erotic aspect for the mostly large audience, especially with a beautiful, young witch. The woman's breasts are a special, erotic characteristic and they are very sensitive. For this cruel torture they were exposed, tormented, drawn forever in front of an excited audience in an otherwise very prudish time.

Especially in the 16th and 17th centuries the witch craze raged in Europe and spilled over to America. But while at the beginning mostly old women and widows were accused of being witches, later it also affected - but not predominantly - young, beautiful women, the 'witch's image' changed.
A great addition to my story. At first I wanted to write such a thing as well, but Garazi, the main character of the story, was no longer fit for branding. None of the other accused witches were named and I didn't want to introduce one of them at the end. The way you wrote this, fits perfectly though.

Back
Top Bottom