The Women’s Correctional Facility (as told by Tree)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Things do not improve for Barbara. She arrives at the Women’s Correctional Facility at while still denied clothing her mugshot is taken.

barb mugshot 2.jpg

She is led to her cell by one of the guards.

barb 002.jpg

The guard seems unconcerned with Barb’s nudity.

Once in her cell Barb cannot believe she is being held in the prison waiting for her trial.

001 a b.jpg

In the meantime, Kathy is still being forced to give head but is still refusing to swallow.

head 061.jpg

Linda is being subjected to the rack.

001 c.jpg

She is also refusing to submit to her husband’s sexual fetishes.

One should begin to be concerned about all three women’s well-being…

Things do not improve for Barbara. She arrives at the Women’s Correctional Facility at while still denied clothing her mugshot is taken.

barb mugshot 2.jpg
If I look pissed here, it’s because they refused to take my pic featuring my best side. :confused:

She is led to her cell by one of the guards.

barb 002.jpg

The guard seems unconcerned with Barb’s nudity.

Of course, he wasn’t concerned, nor was he willing to keep his hand off my tight little no matter how vociferously I complained, :mad:

Once in her cell Barb cannot believe she is being held in the prison waiting for her trial.

001 a b.jpg

Yes, I have a reputation for an inability to accept reality. That’s why I am known here on CF as a rebel leader. ;)

The staff at the Women’s Correctional Facility (along with their superiors) have tired of Kathy’s refusal to swallow and Linda’s determination not to be subjected to her husband’s kinky demands of her body. There is talk of having the two suffer disciplinary punishment along with the captured rebel leader Barbara. The three women will be provided a qualified defense attorney to represent them in court.

I picked up the mail today. In addition to credit card offers, AARP solicitations, and Medicare crap, I received a letter from Lord Jollyrei, the superintendent of the WCF. It seems they are going to try some prisoners for insubordination and one for trying to organize a jail break and they want me to represent the women in court.

I don’t know why they selected me except for my prefect record of defending the accused.
(Tree has yet to win a criminal’s case in court.) The damn letter looks official and I guess I better show up.

tree 1 a.jpg

Tree arrives at court. The first case is Barbara Moore’s. She is the rebel leader that was going to spring Kathy and Linda. The prosecutor is a shapely young woman whose case has as many angles as she has curves.

court 234.jpg

Tree makes an impassioned case to have Barbara found innocent.

court 255.jpg

But for some reason the court finds Barbara guilty and is condemned to death. Tree assumes (incorrectly) she will be hanged as is usual with condemned women.

hang 068 b.jpg

He assumes he did his best but scribbles a reminder to discuss with the superintendent his availability to perform Barbara’s execution.

Next up comes Kathy’s and Linda’s trials. The two are brought to court in standard prison garb (stark naked) and though Tree again provided them with his best defense the court returns a guilty verdict on the two women and orders they suffer the same penalty as Barbara.

court 260.jpg

One could say only the prisoners’ days are worse than Tree’s!

I don’t know why they selected me except for my prefect record of defending the accused. (Tree has yet to win a criminal’s case in court.) The damn letter looks official and I guess I better show up.

tree 1 a.jpg
Oh Shit! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The prosecutor is a shapely young woman whose case has as many angles as she has curves.

court 234.jpg

Move over Mickey Spillane. Nice noir line! :popcorn:

Tree makes an impassioned case to have Barbara found innocent.

court 255.jpg

This drunk wouldn’t know passion if it hit him over the head! ;)

He assumes he did his best but scribbles a reminder to discuss with the superintendent his availability to perform Barbara’s execution.

And THAT my friends was his game from the beginning!:facepalm:

Next up comes Kathy’s and Linda’s trials. The two are brought to court in standard prison garb (stark naked) and though Tree again provided them with his best defense the court returns a guilty verdict on the two women and orders they suffer the same penalty as Barbara.

court 260.jpg
Once again this guy did his best and we end up guilty , I think we should appeal the sentence.

This whole execution of prisoners has Tree somewhat perplexed. On one hand, hanging the three women would put a healthy sum of money in his bank account. But, with possibly the exception of Barbara, the women really haven’t done anything to be hanged for. The prison’s superintendent reminds Tree the purpose of the facility is not just to provide an environment to educate the women but is also there to turn a profit. Hanging three naked ladies would certainly pull in some large cash from the Crux Chronicle pay-per-view channel.

Tree gave it some thought. Surely having three naked ladies posed on the gallows with nooses around their necks would bring in a large number of perverts witnesses to see them hanged.

hang 937.jpg

And when the bench is kicked from beneath their feet and they are actually hanged would keep the viewers entertained.

hang 945.jpg

To see them struggle to escape the ropes choking the women would draw some high-paying witnesses to their hanging.

hang 533.jpg

Tree considered that with him doing their executions they would suffer long enough to satisfy the viewers yet the women would not take too long to die.

Hang 262 l.jpg

Over all he saw it as his duty to give the women a proper hanging.

hang 1055.jpg

After all, if he didn’t they would just get some amateur to sting them up and it would be almost a half-hour before the nooses would finish the women.

hang 357.jpg

Ignoring the terrible suffering the women would endure, Tree determines it would only be right for him to hang the three prisoners

Barbara, Kathy, and Linda have been sentenced to death by hanging. Tree meets with the prison’s staff to argue his case that he should be in charge of their executions.

godfather 001 a.jpg

“Look, if you let your amateurs hang these prisoners it could take them a half hour or more till they are dead” Tree states.

“So? They are being hanged as punishment for their crimes. We- umm, the facility- gets more money from the Crux Chronicle for every minute they last past a quarter hour” the superintendent replies.

Tree leans forward and says “There is a new team in charge at Washington. They are looking for ways to look like they care about the budget. They might not care if you stretch a prisoner or two’s neck, but they are damn well going to be looking for revenue. You might get paid more but it won’t be long before you are taxed more.”

Tree’s reasoning somehow wins out and he is retained by the prison to hang the condemned prisoners. But the story does not end here. There is a large crowd gathered at the WCF who have come to see Barb, Kathy, and Linda be hanged to death. It does help to advertised such events even if the ad in Crux Chronicle was a cartoon drawing.

hang 206.jpg

Barb, Kathy, and Linda are brought before the crowd that has assembled to see them hanged. The prison superintendent boldly says “These women have been condemned to be hanged by their necks until they are dead. As of noon today they will be hanged from the prison’s gallows until they are dead then they will be left hanged until the sun sets this evening. Only you can spare them from this fate. Let your voices be heard… Shall the women be hanged or- at your request- shall their lives be spared?”

The superintendent is betting that the crowd will vote with their pocketbooks. They paid a tidy sum of money to buy their non-refundable tickets and the prison would make a large sum of money with the alcohol concession stands quenching their sun-fed thirst.

Sure enough the crowd shouts “Hang the bitches!”

court 247 g.jpg

“So be it! I have heard you and will act on your decision” he replies. “The prisoners will be hanged by their necks at noon. …might I add the concession stands are now open.”

And in the late morning, the first convict is led to the gallows to be hanged.

hang 608.jpg

Even Tree is amazed how calmly Barbara seems to be taking her fate.

Tree’s reasoning somehow wins out
Well, that's a first. One for the Guiness Book of Records!

Barb, Kathy, and Linda be hanged to death. It does help to advertised such events even if the ad in Crux Chronicle was a cartoon drawing.

hang 206.jpg

Should have allowed them to use the ladies' room first!

Sure enough the crowd shouts “Hang the bitches!”

court 247 g.jpg

Who's that bald dude behind me?

hang 608.jpg

Even Tree is amazed how calmly Barbara seems to be taking her fate.

That was just before I spun around and attempted to knee him where it hurts!

With her hands bound behind her back by only the ropes binding her wrists, Barb is led up the stairs to the WCF gallows.

hang 798 d.jpg

The guards and clergy steady her as she ascends the steep steps that are devoid of guardrails. It is better to display her body as she climbs the stairs.

Between the men groping me and the steep stairs, I almost died before they have a chance to hang me. I think if I had they would have hanged my body anyway! I’m here now. I walk past my attorney- or is he my hangman- Tree. There is no use trying to run. My hands are tied behind my back and I am otherwise naked. As I step past Tree he says “You look rather good, Barbara.”

hang 608.jpg

“Fuck off, Tree” I reply. “Just put the noose around my neck and get this fiasco over with.”

I say this with amazing calm as I stare at the thick rope I will be hanged from. He checks the rope binging my arms. I ask him “Will this hurt much?”

“Naw, only for a few minutes before you pass out from the lack of air or the rope closes your blood vessels” he calmly states.

hang 711 c.jpg

Fine! I don’t think I deserve this but I was going to try and break Kathy and Linda out. Tree throws the noose over my head. The rope sits heavily on the top of my breasts and the knot presses against the back of my neck. With a huff I say “This thing is heavy!”

Tree replies “It has to hold you when you are hanging from it.”

I sigh. He is more worried about how successfully I am hanged than how comfortable the rope is!

hang 710.jpg

He tightens the rope around my neck and casually says “There. That should be better.”

hang 709.jpg

“Yeah, it’s great” I sarcastically answer. He steps away to fetch the next woman. I look down my body. There is no escaping being hanged.

barb hang 9 - Copy.jpg

There’s just the wait… Barb Moore

Tree departs from the gallows to fetch the second convict. Barb is left standing awkwardly noosed and naked before the hostile crowd that is waiting (impatiently) to watch the women be hanged.

Tree staggers walks up to the holding cell where Kathy is handcuffed to the bars. He grunts “Damn it, who locked you in there? Do you have the keys?”

“If I had the keys do you think I’d be waiting in here to be hanged” Kathy asks.

Tree must admit he wouldn’t be waiting around the WCF to be hanged but the decision was made by the prison’s court and he has been hired to hang the women and not question the court’s judgement. With pleading eyes Kathy whines “You can’t hang me because I won’t swallow cum!”

prison 259.JPG

Tree shrugs and finds a guard who does have a key to Kathy’s cuffs. The guard removes the cuffs, ties Kathy’s hair into a ponytail and proceeds to tie her hands behind her back.

bondage 135 c.jpg

Tree fixes a collar around her neck and pulls on the lead, guiding Kathy down the dark corridor to take her to the gallows. Kathy groans “You are hurting me with the collar!”

Tree snarls back “It ain’t nothing compared to what the noose will do to your neck.”

slave catch 060 A.jpg

Reluctantly, Kathy silently follows the lead.

Kathy climbs the steps to the gallows. Tree removes the collar and checks the rope binding her wrists as Kathy stares at the thick noose dangling before her.

hang 066 c.jpg

With a quick flip of the noose, Tree places the rope around Kathy’s neck and reaches up to tighten the noose.

hang 067 D.jpg

With Kathy securely noosed he steps before the noosed woman. Satisfied with what he sees he says “Looks like you’re all set.”

Kathy whines “So you are going to hang me?”

hang 249 d.jpg

Tree looks up at Kathy and says “Not till I have Linda ready. You wait here.”

Tree goes back to the cellblock to fetch the last convict…

Tree goes back to the WCF to fetch the third convict to be hanged today. Wearing only handcuffs he leads Linda from the cell block. She is less than a cooperative convict screaming the whole time “You can’t hang me for not being a slut! You have to let me go!”

hang 750.jpg

Tree is not deterred and locks a collar around her neck and leads her to the gallows with the chain lead.

bra 87.jpg

The whole way to the gallows Linda cusses at the spectators who have come to watch her die with Barbara and Kathy as the three hanged by their necks.

At the base of the gallows’ stairs, Linda’s handcuffs are removed and a coarse rope is tied around her wrists.

bra 56.jpg

One of the clerics lead Linda up the stairs. By now her swearing has stopped and she whimpers ‘Don’t hang me… Please don’t…”

Tree is not dissuaded by Linda’s pleas. Much to the crowd’s approval, he grabs her and leads her to the third noose that dangles empty waiting for Linda’s throat.

bra 38 D.jpg

He mounts her on the bench and puts the noose around her neck.

bra 39.jpg

Linda straightens her body as he tightens the noose around her neck.

hang 747.jpg

Satisfied Linda is imprisoned by the noose he steps down and inspects the naked, noosed woman.

hang 745.jpg

Casually he says “All three are ready. Let’s get the ceremony done so we can hang ‘em.”

Back
Top Bottom