The Women’s Correctional Facility (as told by Tree)

Go to CruxDreams.com
bra 38 D.jpg
Ummmm ... is there any significance to the fact that everyone in the crowd has raised a clenched fist? Are they mad about something? Is it a secret sign? Did Tree promise them something I don’t know about? Do they want their money back. Or perhaps they are clamoring for my release. I’d like that.

Ummmm ... is there any significance to the fact that everyone in the crowd has raised a clenched fist? Are they mad about something? Is it a secret sign? Did Tree promise them something I don’t know about? Do they want their money back. Or perhaps they are clamoring for my release. I’d like that.
Barb dreams they would show mercy...

11:30 AM, one half hour before the prisoners are hanged. It is a painful wait for the crowd. There is nothing to do but gawk at the women standing naked with their wrists bound behind their backs and the nooses fixed about their necks. At least the concession stand is open- the drinks flow freely.

While the crowd waits for the women to serve their sentence, the women wait wondering what their executions will feel like.

Kathy stands awkwardly with her wrists bound behind her back and a thick noose around her neck. She eyes the jeering crowd with contempt. She thinks “I’d rather be death than swallow anyone’s cum.”

hang 253 a.jpg

Perhaps her mind will change when she is hanging by neck in the agonizing moments before the noose kills her.

Linda stands confidently with her breasts thrust out from her chest. She feels the heavy noose

hang s 5.jpg

With self-satisfaction she thinks “You bastards can watch me die but none of you shall have me while I’m alive.”

Again she does not realize the pain she will feel as she is hanged from her noose.

Barbara has a dreaded fear of being hanged. Tree has already warned her she would hang for several minutes before she passed out or died. Barbara could almost understand being sentenced to hang but Kathy and Linda being strung up was more than she could stand. She tugged at the ropes binding her wrists.

hang 462 f.jpg

The rope firmly held her wrists.

A woman in costume walks down the line of prisoners holding a scroll. As she stands by each prisoner, she reads the charges they will be hanged for committing. Kathy and Linda are to be hanged for ‘insubordination of prison rules’. Not even the WCF has the nerve to say they will be hanged for not swallowing cum or being unwilling to be a sexual slave. The woman stands below Barbara and declares “Barbara Moore shall be hanged for leading a rebellion against the Women’s Correctional Facility and plotting to aid the escape of Miss Kathy and Miss Linda. May the three women suffer agonizing deaths as they hang by their necks.”

hang 874.jpg

The assembled crowd heartly cheers her wish. Tree makes a final check of the three woman and notes they are readied to be hanged.

bra 36 a.jpg

He gets to Linda and calmly says “It will be over soon. Don’t piss on yourself now.”

Linda is not comforted by his words…

Barbara could almost understand being sentenced to hang but Kathy and Linda being strung up was more than she could stand. She tugged at the ropes binding her wrists.

hang 462 f.jpg
Always worth a try. Tree had been drinking before he bound my wrists, after all ...

he woman stands below Barbara and declares “Barbara Moore shall be hanged for leading a rebellion against the Women’s Correctional Facility and plotting to aid the escape of Miss Kathy and Miss Linda. May the three women suffer agonizing deaths as they hang by their necks.”

hang 874.jpg

Quaint outfit. Where are the munchkins?

Tree makes a final check of the three woman and notes they are readied to be hanged.

bra 36 a.jpg

Brilliant observation, Tree. We’re obviously not here to attend a tea party! Idiot!

Almost noon at the gallows at the WCF…

An Arkansas cleric circles the three condemned prisoners. His prayers for the women’s damnation to hell draws applause from the crowd but offers no comfort to the women wearing the nooses.

hang 940 A.jpg

At little more than a whisper, Barbara says “I’m sorry, ladies. I meant to get you out of here but not like this.”

She barely finishes saying this when the bench is kicked from beneath their feet. Their talk is silenced as their feet search for firm ground.

hang 945.jpg

Five minutes after they have been hanged, Tree looks over at Messaline and mutters “Are you sure your premium French ropes will kill ‘em?”

hang 1013.jpg

“I thought you wanted a good show when they were hanged” Messa replies as she satisfies her desires.

More than a quarter hour passed before the last of the women’s movements were detected.

hang 960.jpg

All three had lost control of their bladders in the closing moments of their lives. The breeze lightly swayed their lifeless bodies.

kkk 005 h a.jpg

The dead bodies would be left hanged until sunset.

h 056.jpg

The night cleaning crew would dispose of their bodies.

THE END

Back
Top Bottom