The world debut of #Cross_Chick

Go to CruxDreams.com
This image was banned from Instagram for containing dangerous content. Reason cited - "...too many tripping hazards." :shocked:

Nothing like a little DIY crucifixion amirite? She doesn't look overly concerned though. :thinking: I guess you can never believe what you see on the internet...

Enjoy everyone.

00 - Cross Virgin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that an admin edited to insert a thumbnail. Whoops! Sorry about that. Is there some documentation on posting images that I should read?
Basically, always insert as a thumbnail, so the images don't slow the page loading down or clutter the forum.

Anyways, I'd love to give this cross chick a few pointer on her next instagram challenge or tiktok video!

Basically, always insert as a thumbnail, so the images don't slow the page loading down or clutter the forum.
Is that the "insert image" button? As opposed to attach files?
Anyways, I'd love to give this cross chick a few pointer on her next instagram challenge or tiktok video!
Fire away! I'm sure she can take it! No promises on my end though. Lately it's been hard to find a lot of time where I can just sit and do art.

Hoping we'll get to see the remainder of the process here. A self-crucifixion device is something I've often speculated about; this is a curious and intriguing setting for such a thing. Please, continue!
I hope there'll be time this weekend to render a another bit. I've got a few hobby art projects going on right now, and I'm just jumping from one to another whenever I feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom