The world debut of #Cross_Chick

Go to CruxDreams.com
nice idea, keep going. The calm on her face shows some Epidural administration. I wonder how and where this stick in her ass ends.
No! She's just a very brave and courageous girl. She is a true slavegirl who take her execution with calm, dignity and grateful.
And the stick will be tear her guts after the pillar will be sat vertically, and she's knowing about that, but ... she accept her fate and her slow painful death.
Because the pleasure of her Master is the highest reward for her.

Hmmm. She barely flinched. She's either very tough or this is one hell of an internet illusion. Enjoy everyone.

View attachment 954179
Thank you for wonderful works.
Of course she is very tough!
She's a very brave and courageous girl. She is a true slavegirl who take her execution with calm, dignity and grateful.
And the stick will be tear her guts after the pillar will be sat vertically, and she's knowing about that, but ... she accept her fate and her slow painful death.
Because the pleasure of her Master is the highest reward for her.

oh wow, it just does the thing by itself!

Ok, you've got me hooked. I'm curious to see where this is going. Just one question: what's the circular bristle thing superimposed over the middle of the picture? Or am I misinterpreting it?

Also, I see a chair and a couch. Is she going to be an art display?

Attachments

• 20 - post.jpg
    20 - post.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 722
sign me up for the auto machine no nails the 1st time

Ok, you've got me hooked. I'm curious to see where this is going. Just one question: what's the circular bristle thing superimposed over the middle of the picture? Or am I misinterpreting it?

Also, I see a chair and a couch. Is she going to be an art display?

There probably won't be any spectators this time around since this is her virgin run (translation: I'm lazy and have a lot of projects in flight). Lol!

Back
Top Bottom