Go to CruxDreams.com

lember

Magistrate
The annual performance assessment mail arrived on Wednesday, 1st of July. First I heard the murmur, before I checked my mailbox. Then I learned that this year our office had the worst performance at the company. Following the company policy, half of my wage -so as of every men- withheld and the crucifixion of female colleagues would take place on Friday, between 10 AM and 16 PM.
It was really annoying, since I had not really know anything about our performance, and now I had to take care of my spendings all the month, at worst case scenario sell some shares. But the girls had it worse.
I looked over the office to the place where they were sitting. As I expected, they were murmured in shock (Did you read? Has anybody do this before?). The new chick was pale white. I felt sorry for them, meanwhile I had to admit, that I was happy inside. I had seen crucifixion around eight years ago, it was another department on our site. Usually the title of worst department was gave to groups on other locations and office buildings of the huge company. But this time I was going to see the girls naked who I had seen every day. It made me extremely excited.
Thursday was terrible for everyone. We did not talk to the girls as much as used to, meanwhile they were talking more each other (No, I never went through this, but I saw it once. -There will be no problem. We will be standing for a while, dress up and come back. -At least our wage hasn`t taken away. You can feed the family!). Some of my male colleagues tried to tell some kind words, like "Don`t worry, it will be over by tomorrow afternoon entirely". I`ve just sitting on my chair and thinking that our performance would be not better next time if everyone just chatting.
(Will you shave? Should I drink before? Is my meeting at 2 PM tomorrow is cancelled or should I do it? Or will I be released for that time?)
I just talked to the newcomer, since I was responsible for her training period. I explained what I had to, but I was aware that she did not listen.
-Any question? -I asked. She answered very low voice.
-I just came last week. Do you think I have to go too tomorrow? -She refers to the crosses on the court.
-It`s unlucky, but there is no exemption for the people arrived in the same year. -I disappointed her.
-But it`s just a week.
-Excuse me, but It`s out of my business. You can ask some manager, but the rules are clear, you don`t have so much chance. Sorry.
I was happy that she is not pretty at all, just a badly clothed nearly-teenager coming straight from the university. I could pretend to be emphatic.
On the long -and secretly waited day -even if the crucifixion just started at 10 AM, there was no work done by the female part of the office. They were replaced each other on the toilet permanently and gave deodorants to each other.
-It will help. You cannot scratch your itchings and no cotton will gather sweet.
-Have you had breakfast?
-I took five Diosmectits after. I checked the policy documents. No mention of launch.
At 9:45 Benton, the local production manager told everybody that it was time to go down. I drank my coffee and stood up (Why the boys come?). We went out from our building to the court, which was mostly parking area, but there were benches, tables and some lawn too. It was surrounded by concrete wall, on which there was a gate with barrier at the corner. From there started a queue of crosses. The crossbeams were positioned in a slight angle to the wall, toward the entrance. They had been almost always used to hang out company ads and brochures, but now they were empty, waiting for my female colleagues.
I looked around and found a group of company security employee. We did not know them and they were totally disinterested. I understood that they were the team who did this every year, or more often, since disciplinary cases -which sometimes occurred at industrial divisions- were punished the same way.
-We should go there.-Benton suggested vaguely.
-Don`t worry, I told you everything will be OK.
They did not welcome us, just asked if this is the CXXII/b department. When Benton confirmed it, they asked who would be the first. Nothing happened. The tension was growing. (How would I look like on this cross?)
-OK, I go. Sooner it will end. -Haleigh, an administrator stepped forward.
-Take off everything. -The officer commanded, looking relentlessly to Haleigh. She touched her hip besides the forezipper of her jeans, but she did nothing (Where will I put it?). Then she started to pull up her top, the skin on her waist revealed. I tried to hide my excitement. Then she pulled it back. (Maybe it`s better to start with shoes, put on my jeans then everything else on top. My jeans will be dirty a bit, that`s the easiest to clean.)
I almost became disappointed, but then she shrugged, got off her shoes, than she got out of her pants, folded it and put to the top of the shoes, than took down everything else, all backward toward us. But with her rounded ass I already saw what I never had, I was just amused more of graduality. Soon the stuff turned her back and pulled apart her arms. She was completely hairy. Her tits were asimmetryc (How can I go back after this?). Other two guard released the crossbeam, lower it to the height where her shoulders are, and fixed again. They tied her wrists, then released again the beam and moved up a few centimeters, so she stood up to the small box put there as footrest. Another guard crouched down, professionally checked her feet, and told his colleagues how many centimeters they should move the beam up or down. Haleigh just stood there and tried to find the ground with her tiptoes. I swallowed her body, from centimeters to centimeters. I put on some emphatic face, but inside I was very happy.
When her heels were a few centimeters above the footrest, the guard tied her feet to the cross.
-Try to move, please! He asked Haleigh. She obeyed (He is so closed, he could touch my titts or pussy easily), but just her hips moved a bit, nothing else. The officer reached out, carressed a few centimeters on her arms, ribs, stomach, then carefully her loan besides her pubic hair, then her thigh at last. It was an examination of proper position, checking of the tension in muscles and on skin.
Then all the crucifixion team let her alone and started walking to the next cross a few meters away. We followed them (Do not let me here alone! I never have been be so helpless!).
-Who will be the next? -We heard the same question. Wynter stepped forward, a blonde tester.
-Do not peep! -She warned us in a manner that was playful and nervous at the same time (At least they don`t treat me as a whore), then loosed her belt. Soon she was also on the cross, looking somewhere behind her right upper arm. She had perfect body, even if her tits were small a bit (I was wrong to shave my pussy. I felt when I did it. Everyone will see my crack in the next six hours. Hair would be better. I knew inside.).
We left our female colleagues one by one, younger and older, pretty and not so, but all of them arousing anyway without clothes.
-You should go. Later it will be harder. -I heard the whispering behind me. Anette encouraged the new girl. Since she was here I never imagined her naked, maybe she was the only one in the office. -Soon I will see it. -I thought, and it made me satisfied.
Another four women were tied to the cross, when the last three convinced the now one to step forward.
-Me! -She answered the question, but just stood there. When the tension became too high, the other free women stepped there and tried to calm her down.
-You knew it comes.
-Just give me your top!
-We are here.
-Concentrate to us!
She sobbed when she was ready, but all her clothes were in the hand of the others. She has astonishing tits, two hard balls. I never had seen them under her loose sweaters that she always wore (Mom!).

Soon the whole gardrobe of the female part of the department was lying on the concrete in front of their bare feet. -You may go back to work.-The officer commanded, as if I wanted to. But it would be weird to stare at my trapped, undressed colleagues jerking their tied limbs, so I turned back unwillingly, before any of them catch my eyes looking at her sex. They were left alone on the court.

It will be be more humiliating for the more senior therefore older female employees to be required to strip naked and be displayed on their cross all because of poor performance.
They should have realised what was in their contracts…..no excuses.

It will be be more humiliating for the more senior therefore older female employees to be required to strip naked and be displayed on their cross all because of poor performance.
They should have realised what was in their contracts…..no excuses.
they also have more responsibility in performance than the young newcomer who arrived in june and now is on the cross too

it's a very traditional society that believes in gender principles. Male are supposed to be more humiliated if they cannot support well a family, even if nowadays in time of social security systems it's more symbolic
I already had come to that conclusion. I bet, there is hardly any woman member of the board of directors, or acting as CEO of one of the company's divisions. Otherwise, I wonder if they would crucify a female boss in front of her staff and personnel? Unless she would be dismissed afterwards? And in that case, the worst performing males of the division would also be selected for a public humiliation, in order to create at least a pereception of gender equality in the company!

I already had come to that conclusion. I bet, there is hardly any woman member of the board of directors, or acting as CEO of one of the company's divisions. Otherwise, I wonder if they would crucify a female boss in front of her staff and personnel? Unless she would be dismissed afterwards? And in that case, the worst performing males of the division would also be selected for a public humiliation, in order to create at least a pereception of gender equality in the company!
there is no equality in these terms. Both gender has different duties and forms of punishment.

Gender roles may change with technology, but traditions, customs, laws do not necesseraly follow it quickly.

there is no equality in these terms. Both gender has different duties and forms of punishment.

Gender roles may change with technology, but traditions, customs, laws do not necesseraly follow it quickly.
To make my self clear : I am not critisizing your viewpoint. On the contrary, the premises of the story are very intruiging. I have myself been thinking of 'company punishment', of colleagues of an organisation, by others of the same organisation. It is an interesting psychology (which you empasize on) from both the viewpoints of the male employees, who will have to witness the humiiation of the females, as the reverse, the females who will subjected to the humiliation and the looks of their colleagues.
There is just one danger in the psychology of this scenario (keeping in mind that in your traditional gender model, males will have an attitude of 'possessive superiority' over females) : that the male employees will nevertheless experience it as a 'reward' to see the females crucified naked, a reward worth half their monthly pay.

To make my self clear : I am not critisizing your viewpoint. On the contrary, the premises of the story are very intruiging. I have myself been thinking of 'company punishment', of colleagues of an organisation, by others of the same organisation. It is an interesting psychology (which you empasize on) from both the viewpoints of the male employees, who will have to witness the humiiation of the females, as the reverse, the females who will subjected to the humiliation and the looks of their colleagues.
There is just one danger in the psychology of this scenario (keeping in mind that in your traditional gender model, males will have an attitude of 'possessive superiority' over females) : that the male employees will nevertheless experience it as a 'reward' to see the females crucified naked, a reward worth half their monthly pay.
so bad, a writer needs criticism, moreover I like discussing different viewpoints to learn new things.

Indeed in this short I skipped any description of society, since in distopies it always results a long introduction what you are not here for, and now I see that instead of me you guys start to do this work, which is very interesting.
You are right, I put a bunch of hipocrisy in this system. I tried to show this first when the storyteller tells that this wage is still enough just he needs to count the shots in the bar this month, and the worst that can happen is he sell one of his employee share. I`m playing with the dichotomy that on the spoken and written level everything is official, traditional, above them in act and below them in mind it`s undoubtly sexual.
Maybe company does not really care about punish men, just warn them and save some money, moreover, not really wants to punish women too.

so bad, a writer needs criticism, moreover I like discussing different viewpoints to learn new things.

Indeed in this short I skipped any description of society, since in distopies it always results a long introduction what you are not here for, and now I see that instead of me you guys start to do this work, which is very interesting.
You are right, I put a bunch of hipocrisy in this system. I tried to show this first when the storyteller tells that this wage is still enough just he needs to count the shots in the bar this month, and the worst that can happen is he sell one of his employee share. I`m playing with the dichotomy that on the spoken and written level everything is official, traditional, above them in act and below them in mind it`s undoubtly sexual.
Maybe company does not really care about punish men, just warn them and save some money, moreover, not really wants to punish women too.
It is a bit how I handle the psychology of a crucifixion fantasy myself. I always want a backstory and a context. This can indeed lead to a long introduction, in so far that it sometimes happens that I get bogged down in it, and actually drift away from the crucifixion plot I had intended the introduction for!:doh:

It is a bit how I handle the psychology of a crucifixion fantasy myself. I always want a backstory and a context. This can indeed lead to a long introduction, in so far that it sometimes happens that I get bogged down in it, and actually drift away from the crucifixion plot I had intended the introduction for!:doh:

my solution is to give this information gradually during the story, not before

i like quite a bit of detail and a slowish build up in a story.
In my mind it enables me to have a good view of what is happening and being there to observe the proceeding.
I also prefer women with ordinary bodies, still desirable but not perfect.
I have written some stories which I have shared with friends only so far as I am not brave enough to post on the main site.
This is my personnel preference and in no way is a critism of your writing lember, I am finding this story very interesting and await the next part when it’s ready Only wished I had had the idea first……l

Back
Top Bottom