Themes and kinks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Over the years I have written many stories and though a lot have been lost, some still survived. I have also been working on some stories that do not seem to fit the theme of this website very well. That's the problem with kinks: you feel a strong urge to write about them, but it's hard to find an audience who shares the same kinks. I have been searching the web and found various sites with different themes than cruxforums, but they are never as inviting as this community is.

I have some rather strong kinks that often creep up in my stories and which I try to avoid using in my stories for this forum, not always with success. To give you an impression of what my (many) kinks are:
- Mindcontrol and corruption, even leading to self-infliction of tortures
- Forced orgasm
- Breast torture: suspension, whipping
- Medical torture: forced examination, injections of breasts or other intimate areas
- Impregnation and uterus inflation
- Insertion of large objects
- Cervix penetration
- Impalation
- Public humiliation
- Bestiality, especially horses
- Dollification: turning a girl into a statue or service module
- Writing about characters of movies ( I used to write about Xena and Dana Scully when I was younger)
- Famous people, like actresses being forced to experience public humiliation (like strip search at an airport)

All these kinks concern young adult women.

Currently I have started writing a story about a girl that is being turned into a doll, forcing her to serve drinks at parties and offices in a quite unnatural way.

I write this, because I have two questions:
1. How much can a story deviate from the forum's theme?
2. Do you have links for me for websites that also might fit for my stories?

Currently I have started writing a story about a girl that is being turned into a doll, forcing her to serve drinks at parties and offices in a quite unnatural way.
a) Could I order one for Cruxton Abbey, please? :D And
b) I would have thought it would fit nicely into the BDSM forum.

Over the years I have written many stories and though a lot have been lost, some still survived. I have also been working on some stories that do not seem to fit the theme of this website very well. That's the problem with kinks: you feel a strong urge to write about them, but it's hard to find an audience who shares the same kinks. I have been searching the web and found various sites with different themes than cruxforums, but they are never as inviting as this community is.

I have some rather strong kinks that often creep up in my stories and which I try to avoid using in my stories for this forum, not always with success. To give you an impression of what my (many) kinks are:
- Forced orgasm
- Medical torture: forced examination, injections of breasts or other intimate areas
- Cervix penetration
- Impalation
- Public humiliation
- Bestiality, especially horses
- Dollification: turning a girl into a statue or service module
- Writing about characters of movies ( I used to write about Xena and Dana Scully when I was younger)
- Famous people, like actresses being forced to experience public humiliation (like strip search at an airport)

All these kinks concern young adult women.

I write this, because I have two questions:
1. How much can a story deviate from the forum's theme?
2. Do you have links for me for websites that also might fit for my stories?
The interests and kinks of our members at CruxForums range rather widely. Crux is only one theme and much else is acceptable. But to be sure, one can always turn to our instructions to new members page, a section of which lists what is not welcome. One can PM/consult a staff member as well.

The interests and kinks of our members at CruxForums range rather widely. Crux is only one theme and much else is acceptable. But to be sure, one can always turn to our instructions to new members page, a section of which lists what is not welcome. One can PM/consult a staff member as well.
Thank you. I read that of course, even before I started writing my first story here, and I agree with all of it. I expect most of the stories with my kinks can find a place here, as some of my stories already have met with appreciation. Some elements however are doubtful, as they might be rather specific and I do not see those portrayed on this forum. And some things are simply not mentioned in the forum guide. I understand BDSM, some forms of torture and some forms of execution are accepted and are widely around in this forum. But if it's specifically medical or dollification, I don't read much of that here. And I never come across bestiality, even if it's not explicitly forbidden by the guide. That's why I wanted to get some better idea about what would be welcomed and what not.

- Forced orgasm
- Cervix penetration
- Impalation
- Public humiliation
Story title : "A day in the life of Dr. Doragon, general surgeon"?:eek::eeek::facepalm:

Story title : "A day in the life of Dr. Doragon, general surgeon"?:eek::eeek::facepalm:
Eh, she might not look the same afterwards... prettier, but in an unexpected way :p

And you project your fears on the poor women victim characters of your kinky stories? That's nice!:confused::ambulance:;)
Don't a lot of people here do the same with crucifixion?

I cannot speak for the other members. But there could be such a 'substratum' that explains at least part of the kink. But not for me. Thinking of medical interventions give me creeps, and what give me creeps does not stir my exciting fantsies at all!
True. Normal hospital situation do not stir me either. But undressing and examinations can form a good scene. Certain small treatments as well. It's all a matter of twisting it around into something that is no longer horrifying but sexualized instead. And maybe that's ritualistic. I don't know.

Probably you leave away that one, because it meats real people.... I made something with Miley Cyrus, because the reality is more horrible than what can be thought... But I even did not use Grace Jones, like that pic...... which is real.

193_1000.jpg

That's the problem with kinks: you feel a strong urge to write about them, but it's hard to find an audience
I suppose if these interests were vastly more popular, they would cease to be kinks. Personally I think there’s nothing more perverted than watching people kicking a ball around a field, but apparently that’s a mainstream interest.

Everything on your lust list sounds CF-worthy to me.. maybe not the horse-fucking but even there, CF is more tolerant than most, as they allowed my picture of a woman having (consensual) sex with her dog. It was all in the best possible taste! :devil: Maybe she asked the dog “do you prefer vanilla sex or rough sex?” And the dog said “Ruff!”. What a good boy…

Last edited by a moderator:
But if it's specifically medical or dollification, I don't read much of that here.
I did a medical story that was very well received

It was a request by a member and not something I knew about or had thought about, but it ended up being quite interesting...

Everything on your lust list sounds CF-worthy to me..
I wondered, why am I posting this? Maybe this is what I am looking for: acceptance. It's all been hidden for so many years. And I know I still have to be careful. So many people in this world condemn those who have deviant tastes. It's so good to have a place where it's accepted. Thank you very much for you serious and humerous reply.

Back
Top Bottom