Things that come to your mind when having a conversation with Miss Chinadoll

Go to CruxDreams.com
Margarita Wang had technically ran the family business since her husband began his campaign of wheeling and dealing overseas, an arrangement that she initially disagreed with. But his talents at magically funnelling other people's money into the company coffers had been a great boon to them, at the very least she had the absolute freedom to manage everything at home as she saw fit. But perhaps the even bigger miracle was how she started as a poor little girl from the mean streets and eventually became a minor business mogul in her own right.

However, this also created an undeniable level of strain on her relationship with her daughter Sherry.

Sherry was born just before their business hit big. By the time she reached school age, they were already very well off. It led to Margie, as she preferred to be called, bringing her little girl through a regimen of study and extracurricular activities meant to enrich her development in her early years. It worked well, thankfully, but it also meant Sherry did not have much of what most people would consider a ‘normal childhood’. She barely spent time with her classmates, or even other kids outside school. Eventually she figured out how to navigate through their cable channels and, not too long after, the internet. It was around that time when her cousin Anna started living with them, fresh off an incident that involved her own parents, and practically adopted by Margie's husband after learning she no longer had a place to go. Anna, in a way, became Sherry's big sister, but their seven-year age difference gave them some challenges along the way. Fortunately, Sherry's quiet, peculiar, yet empathetic personality mixed well with Anna's direct, headstrong, yet thoughtful demeanour. In the end they became very close.

However, this was not the kind of closeness anyone would have expected from them when Margie opened the door, finding the two young women, naked and bound in ropes, pleasuring each other.

"My God! Oh Lord! Sherry! Anna!"

They leapt in horror, realising who just saw them.

"I thought I'd come home early so I can take you two out for dinner, and THIS is what I see!? What is the meaning of this!?"

Silence from the two. Now sitting on the edge of the bed, still tied up.

"Anna. I don't think you're the type who would be into this." Margie looked at them, and noticed how their wrists were positioned.

"Sherry."

Sherry could barely look at her mother, though not quite out of fear of angering her further ... but rather how her mother appeared in front of her.

Margie just came home from a long day at the office, and had not yet changed to her house clothes. Still, she looked pretty sharp with her pristine clothes, tightly pulled hair, and polished four-inch stilettos. A holdover from her brief stint as a model and bit player on local television, before she gave birth to Sherry, she was a woman who consistently spend a considerable amount of effort to maintain her appearance. Her flawless skin, impeccable style and elegant poise had disarmed many people in the past and has somehow made Sherry into a fidgety mess.

"Sherry?"

Margie called again, this time in a less angry tone.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, dear."

"Y-yes, Ma'am. Uhm. Mom."

Margie raised an eyebrow. "What did you just called me?"

"M-m-mom?"

"That's... not what I heard. Anna, did you hear what she said?"

Anna, not wanting things to get stranger than how her afternoon has gone so far, tried to think of something to say to get her out of it, but was unable to do so.

"Anna."

"I. Uh. Aunt Margie. Uhm."

"We can do this all night long, girls."

Both of them refused to budge. It was at this very moment when Margie felt something in her mind, and for the first time in decades she felt a calmness that she thought was no longer there.

"Sherry, can you hear me?" She began again. Her daughter nodded.

"Good. Now untie your cousin."

Sherry felt compelled to obey and in less than a minute Anna was completely out of her bonds.

"Good job, dear. Anna, do the same thing to Sherry, please."

Anna, not as proficient with the ropes as Sherry, took longer. Eventually both of them were free. Margie took note of this, it seemed rather obvious which of them did what to whom at this point. She could have walked away at this point, but something ... made her go further.

"Good job, Anna. Now please tie her hands up to that pole right there."

"Aunt Margie?"

"I said, now PLEASE tie her to that pole."

Sherry was stunned to silence and Anna had to lead her cousin up before restraining her wrists over her head to the wooden pole as directed.

“Now Anna, put your hands together in front of you, and hold still."

"Aunt Margie!"

"You were always the strong one, but somehow you never tried to stop your cousin. Oh Anna, you were enjoying this too, weren't you?"

"B-but ... but ..."

"See? You HAVE put your hands together."

Anna looked down and, to her utmost surprise, found that she did do so as suggested. She breathed heavily, afraid of what she realised she had just done, subconsciously. Or perhaps it was a nervous tic, or a strange habit that her Aunt Margie simply took advantage of. Whichever it was, it was enough to stun her into submission, allowing Margie to tie her up in a similar fashion as Sherry.

"Now you girls stay there for a while, I will need to ... remember where I left some things."

Then Margie left the room, her heart pounding in exhilaration from what she had just seen and done in there. She hurriedly walked to her bedroom and began searching in her walk-in closet until she found a large metal box that looked like it had been untouched for many years. She brought it out and placed it on the bed before opening. The first thing she saw was an image of herself, clad in leather and bound in ropes, on the cover of a book. And then another, similarly restrained, but in more casual clothes. And one more, but this time also in a tropical island. She looked so young in these pictures, she noticed and a part of her wished she still had her old looks, although anyone else could not tell the difference anyway. Finally, she found an old leather flogger and a riding crop, among other paraphernalia. "Never thought I'd see you again," she muttered to herself with a wicked smile on her face.

Attachments

• Cousins 6 s.jpg
    Cousins 6 s.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 154
Thankfully @chinadoll provided more text for the series and also wanted the Feb. 16th pic added to it.
So I gladly drew three additional pictures and re-arranged the order of the others.
Since I cannot edit or delete what I already posted, I will just re-post from picture 6 onward, sorry for redundancy.

Margarita Wang had technically ran the family business since her husband began his campaign of wheeling and dealing overseas, an arrangement that she initially disagreed with. But his talents at magically funnelling other people's money into the company coffers had been a great boon to them, at the very least she had the absolute freedom to manage everything at home as she saw fit. But perhaps the even bigger miracle was how she started as a poor little girl from the mean streets and eventually became a minor business mogul in her own right.

However, this also created an undeniable level of strain on her relationship with her daughter Sherry.

Sherry was born just before their business hit big. By the time she reached school age, they were already very well off. It led to Margie, as she preferred to be called, bringing her little girl through a regimen of study and extracurricular activities meant to enrich her development in her early years. It worked well, thankfully, but it also meant Sherry did not have much of what most people would consider a ‘normal childhood’. She barely spent time with her classmates, or even other kids outside school. Eventually she figured out how to navigate through their cable channels and, not too long after, the internet. It was around that time when her cousin Anna started living with them, fresh off an incident that involved her own parents, and practically adopted by Margie's husband after learning she no longer had a place to go. Anna, in a way, became Sherry's big sister, but their seven-year age difference gave them some challenges along the way. Fortunately, Sherry's quiet, peculiar, yet empathetic personality mixed well with Anna's direct, headstrong, yet thoughtful demeanour. In the end they became very close.

However, this was not the kind of closeness anyone would have expected from them when Margie opened the door, finding the two young women, naked and bound in ropes, pleasuring each other.

"My God! Oh Lord! Sherry! Anna!"

They leapt in horror, realising who just saw them.

"I thought I'd come home early so I can take you two out for dinner, and THIS is what I see!? What is the meaning of this!?"

Silence from the two. Now sitting on the edge of the bed, still tied up.

"Anna. I don't think you're the type who would be into this." Margie looked at them, and noticed how their wrists were positioned.

"Sherry."

Cousins 6 s.jpg

Sherry could barely look at her mother, though not quite out of fear of angering her further ... but rather how her mother appeared in front of her.

Margie just came home from a long day at the office, and had not yet changed to her house clothes. Still, she looked pretty sharp with her pristine clothes, tightly pulled hair, and polished four-inch stilettos. A holdover from her brief stint as a model and bit player on local television, before she gave birth to Sherry, she was a woman who consistently spend a considerable amount of effort to maintain her appearance. Her flawless skin, impeccable style and elegant poise had disarmed many people in the past and has somehow made Sherry into a fidgety mess.

"Sherry?"

Margie called again, this time in a less angry tone.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, dear."

"Y-yes, Ma'am. Uhm. Mom."

Margie raised an eyebrow. "What did you just called me?"

"M-m-mom?"

"That's... not what I heard. Anna, did you hear what she said?"

Anna, not wanting things to get stranger than how her afternoon has gone so far, tried to think of something to say to get her out of it, but was unable to do so.

"Anna."

"I. Uh. Aunt Margie. Uhm."

"We can do this all night long, girls."

Both of them refused to budge. It was at this very moment when Margie felt something in her mind, and for the first time in decades she felt a calmness that she thought was no longer there.

"Sherry, can you hear me?" She began again. Her daughter nodded.

"Good. Now untie your cousin."

Sherry felt compelled to obey and in less than a minute Anna was completely out of her bonds.

"Good job, dear. Anna, do the same thing to Sherry, please."

Anna, not as proficient with the ropes as Sherry, took longer. Eventually both of them were free. Margie took note of this, it seemed rather obvious which of them did what to whom at this point. She could have walked away at this point, but something ... made her go further.

"Good job, Anna. Now please tie her hands up to that pole right there."

"Aunt Margie?"

"I said, now PLEASE tie her to that pole."

Sherry was stunned to silence and Anna had to lead her cousin up before restraining her wrists over her head to the wooden pole as directed.

“Now Anna, put your hands together in front of you, and hold still."

"Aunt Margie!"

"You were always the strong one, but somehow you never tried to stop your cousin. Oh Anna, you were enjoying this too, weren't you?"

"B-but ... but ..."

"See? You HAVE put your hands together."

Anna looked down and, to her utmost surprise, found that she did do so as suggested. She breathed heavily, afraid of what she realised she had just done, subconsciously. Or perhaps it was a nervous tic, or a strange habit that her Aunt Margie simply took advantage of. Whichever it was, it was enough to stun her into submission, allowing Margie to tie her up in a similar fashion as Sherry.

"Now you girls stay there for a while, I will need to ... remember where I left some things."

Then Margie left the room, her heart pounding in exhilaration from what she had just seen and done in there. She hurriedly walked to her bedroom and began searching in her walk-in closet until she found a large metal box that looked like it had been untouched for many years. She brought it out and placed it on the bed before opening. The first thing she saw was an image of herself, clad in leather and bound in ropes, on the cover of a book. And then another, similarly restrained, but in more casual clothes. And one more, but this time also in a tropical island. She looked so young in these pictures, she noticed and a part of her wished she still had her old looks, although anyone else could not tell the difference anyway. Finally, she found an old leather flogger and a riding crop, among other paraphernalia. "Never thought I'd see you again," she muttered to herself with a wicked smile on her face.

Cousins 7 s.jpg

The girls waited quietly for Margie to return, as they stood together, hands tied at the wrists over their heads to the pillar they were facing. A cold breeze blew from outside, through the wire mesh that keeps the tropical insects out, making the curtains sway to the sounds of leaves rustling outside. Sherry and Anna felt a chill as their sweat evaporated and the wind caressed their bare skin. Still, they were quiet. Anna regretted letting her month's worth of frustrations on the job lead into a wine binge, which led to a quick succession of regretful misjudgments all afternoon long.

Sherry, perhaps, feeling guilty at least for dragging another person into her silly bondage fantasy, could not even look at Anna. This was compounded by her initial thoughts of her beautiful cousin tied up and stripped down, looking exactly like the women in the pictures she has seen ... along with the reality of that image standing right next to her, while she herself suffered the same fate.

"Anna. I'm sorry," Sherry quietly whispered.

Anna sighed, but still tried her best to not be so hard on Sherry.

"It was because... I..."

The sound of 4-inch heels clacked quickly towards them. They looked to the door and saw Margie holding a cord whip. It looked soft enough that only extremely strong strikes could leave lasting marks, but it was still designed to land painful stinging blows at the victim.

"I want you two to look at each other. Now."

The coldness in Margie's voice was something they have never heard before. While she was known to many as a shrewd businesswoman, people who directly work under her and especially her family knew that she was a kind and warm person, almost like a supportive mother figure to more than just Anna and Sherry. It was perhaps this surprising revelation that locked the two girls into frightful submission, and so they obeyed her first command.

"Now I can make this very easy, or very hard for the both of you. Just do as I say and I'll let you go... relatively quickly. If not, then that's why I had you tied like that... your legs will probably give out before this is all over."

"Aunt Margie! I'm sorry! I should've stopped her! Please, I'll... I'll..." Anna, in a moment of defiance, spoke up.

It was punctuated with a quick, loud crack on her back, causing her to scream in painful surprise.

"Yes. I know you are, dear. Now be quiet."

Margie answered, which she followed with another crack of her whip. Anna screamed again.

"I said, be quiet."

Anna was whipped yet again, producing another loud scream.

"You will not shout. You will not cry. You will not speak. Not until I tell you. Do you understand?"

Margie whipped her niece once more, but this time Anna held her reaction back, only giving an audible whimper.

"Do you understand? Answer."

"Yes Aunt Ma... KEEH!"

"You say, 'Yes Ma'am'," Margie ordered after whipping Anna for the fourth time.

"YES MA'AM!"

Anna and Sherry continued to look at each other, and as Anna tearfully winced and and grimaced at each time her aunt whipped her, Sherry quietly blushed. Margie saw her daughter's reaction and took note before turning to her.

"Now, Sherry," she now started, "I hope you have been listening."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Such a good girl, my little Sherry." Margie mockingly complimented. "Do you like watching big cousin Anna get tied up and punished, dear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Sherry was immediately blasted into a little warm spot inside her mind, the sensation of the ropes on her body, the sight of her cousin's predicament, and her mother's sing-song voice keeping her mentally snug and curled up like someone under a pile of heavy blankets in a cold winter morning. She knew things have gone completely wrong, but she is exactly in the perfect situation she had always wanted. She was in such a daze that she barely felt her panties being pulled down, showing how utterly soaked they were.

"Hmph. Just as I thought. I'm going to have to think about some things tonight. For now..."

Sherry felt the whip smack across her back, for the first time. Her body jolted, and made a loud high-pitched "MEEP" sound.

She wished she could be stronger and more womanly like her cousin, but for now this is how much she can manage.

"You gotta do better than that."

Another one on Sherry. She gritted her teeth, but she could not help herself.

"What's wrong, Sherry? Can't follow simple orders? I thought you want this," Margie asked while caressing her daughter's head, running her fingers along her long, soft and straight hair.

"What are you gonna say now, hm?"

"M-may I... have... another... Ma'am? Promise I won't... shout... please..." Sherry quietly begged, while breathing heavily, unable to process all these sensations at once.

Margie then pulled her daughter's hair back forcing her head to tilt up violently.

"You little slut," she calmly told her while looking her in the eye.

She smiled before letting go, having thought of a fun activity they can do together during this moment of family time. Margie walked a few paces away then looked at them. This is when the fun begins. First she made them recite the alphabet, whipping them at each letter. Afterwards, she made both of them recite their times tables, up to the 10's, once more whipping them at each answer. She would then whip them a second time if they had a wrong answer.

Cousins 8 s.jpg

After nearly an hour of whipping, Margie saw that they were on the last few ounces of their endurance, and quietly untied them. After some effort, she brought them both to her personal bathroom, a tiled room with elegant feminine decor. There a large tub with warm bubbly water awaited them, while a mild lavender scent wafted around. Miraculously all three women got in without trouble (save for Margie keeping her legs out to give her girls the space they needed), and were able to finally relax. Margie got to spend some time with them and re-discovered a side of her that had been locked away for decades. Anna was able to lose herself to the moment and forget everything for a while. Sherry found people who understood her.

Cousins 9 s.jpg

(¥7500) For a limited period, ZG Entertainment presents a one-of-a-kind two-in-one DVD and photoset featuring the ever-lovely eternal beauty MARUKO-san, coming back for one more job! But that's not all! We also get to see her daughter SHIRUKO-chan's first ever JAV performance

ORDER NOW!

• Special event meet and greet in Akihabara on May 27, 20XX.

• Buy a copy and get a special mother-and-daughter autograph.

• Some conditions apply.

Cousins 10 s.jpg

“Sherry, we're in a photoshoot. Don't make weird faces like that."

"But mom, nobody's taking pictures yet."

"It doesn't matter. No weird faces until 'Otsukaresama'."

"I know. Jeez."

The cameraman and director returned. Margie listened to the directions, nodding as they went then translated everything for Sherry. The men looked at each other, hoping they made the right call letting a young and inexperienced newbie into the shoot. But it was part of The Eternal Beauty MARUKO's special request before signing her papers, and they knew she would give them that same compelling show they themselves saw decades ago, before they even started working in the industry.

The two women, both at their most winsome, and only roughly two decades apart, did indeed give the crew the compelling show that they were expecting. Margie's aura and presence dominated the shoot. This new ‘MILF’ role she was playing seemed to suit her more than the usual schoolgirl/debutante/bimbo fare they kept giving her back then, and she relished every moment of it. Perhaps the biggest surprise for everyone (except Margie, of course) was Sherry's nerdy awkwardness mixed with her naturally coquettish energy, and her seemingly lack of shame even when sharing a highly sexually charged scene with her own mother. Her role as the rebellious schoolgirl cleverly accentuated this.

Finally, the director yelled "Otsukaresama-deshita!"

Both Margie and Sherry thanked him in Japanese. Meanwhile, the whole crew, who spent hours fanning themselves and shifting on their chairs awkwardly as they watched the two women act sexy in front of the camera, jolted into action, seemingly thankful they could finally get their minds off what they were just witnessing. The riggers quickly untied their ropes, and two more men draped robes over their shoulders. The women hugged first before putting them on.

"This is really cool, mom. You're the best. Thank you."

"Oh honey, I should be the one thanking you."

Cousins 11 s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom