Things that come to your mind when having a conversation with Miss Chinadoll

Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent work here @Zungur

I think the brain responds to drawings in a slightly different way, from how it sees photos; you can trace a photo exactly and it can look horribly “wrong” in the drawing, while it’s fine in the photo. Often this is to do with perspective distortion; the eye accepts distortions in photos as the products of foreshortening and perspective, while THE SAME distortion in a drawing will be rejected (or ascribed to artist incompetence). So you have to be bloody careful when using reference photos to avoid that.
Very true, I remember having that problem. I came up with a raw sketch for a contorted pose that intuitively looked right. Then I tried to be too smart and researched some realistic photo reference how the pose should look correctly from a different perspective and it turned out looking horribly wrong even though the reference was obviously correct. Lesson learned!

I somehow missed this really interesting discussion. I have nothing to contribute from a creative point of view, but as a viewer of all sorts of artwork, I have seen only a few artists get close to eliminating the 'uncanny valley' from their work. And not in fetish work. Possibly artists like @jucundus, Arch Stanton and L_Sulla come closest, in my opinion. It seems to me that 3D artists have some way to go yet.

In any case, fetish artwork is, for me, far more about the situation and the emotions / desires it arouses in me, than the representation (as @malins says above, it's all about the imagination). I long ago lost interest in photographic depictions because I can never forget that they are staged in a way a piece created from scratch on a computer or with a pen / pencil / whatever is not.

And, to get back to the topic that this thread turned into, in the end (for me) most 3D artwork still seems generic, but hand drawings carry their creator's imprint: I find that more interesting.

I somehow missed this really interesting discussion. I have nothing to contribute from a creative point of view, but as a viewer of all sorts of artwork, I have seen only a few artists get close to eliminating the 'uncanny valley' from their work. And not in fetish work. Possibly artists like @jucundus, Arch Stanton and L_Sulla come closest, in my opinion. It seems to me that 3D artists have some way to go yet.

In any case, fetish artwork is, for me, far more about the situation and the emotions / desires it arouses in me, than the representation (as @malins says above, it's all about the imagination). I long ago lost interest in photographic depictions because I can never forget that they are staged in a way a piece created from scratch on a computer or with a pen / pencil / whatever is not.

And, to get back to the topic that this thread turned into, in the end (for me) most 3D artwork still seems generic, but hand drawings carry their creator's imprint: I find that more interesting.
i like that thought, kind of inspiring a bit too

I am used to the fact that traditional drawings, especially uncoloured ones, get only a fraction of public interest in comparison to 3-D stuff
I hear you, brother! I see you’re almost the only traditional artist on the new “ArtUntamed” site.. I guess, it was started up by a group of 3-D artists.. I hope it flourishes but not sure I’m ready to join yet.. there’s already some suspicious stuff on there :doh:

I hear you, brother! I see you’re almost the only traditional artist on the new “ArtUntamed” site.. I guess, it was started up by a group of 3-D artists.. I hope it flourishes but not sure I’m ready to join yet.. there’s already some suspicious stuff on there :doh:
I really try hard to like the place, but they make it a bit difficult.
Up to now I have no idea how to see the new stuff of the people I am 'following' there and the restrictions in file size and number of postings per day is a real nuisance.
And yes: it is almost exclusively 3D stuff (that I'm getting less and less interested in, if it is not highest quality as Emarruk's). Still there are some real good photographers and riggers like Tastethewine and just for him it would be worth to be there.

A little collaboration with Sherry/ Chinadoll and Autumnmoth.
Idea by Zungur, colours by Autumnmoth, text by Chinadoll:Cocktailparty 1.jpg

It was an honour to be invited to this event, among the most beautiful women of our time, servicing the best and brightest men in their fields.

They deserve a bit of rest and recreation, with all that work they had to do to keep the world running, and I'm happy to give them that.

All the effort and practice to keep myself in good shape and perfect form has finally paid off, and I'm really proud of what I've achieved tonight.

Sherry/Chinadoll was kind enough to show me some WIP of the pictures she posted here:
And, ah well, you know me ...
Anyway I started to collect arguments why camping chairs are an absolute must in every household.
Here are the first eigth of them ...
001a.jpg002a.jpg003a.jpg004 a.jpg005 a.jpg006 a.jpg007 a.jpg008 a.jpg

For the incomparable Sherry!

“Sherry!”

“Yes, mom?”

“How come that even the most innocent occasion, like a birthday party, turns into something completely weird, whenever you are involved?”

“Honest, I don’t know! But next year we do something absolutely save, promise! Maybe try this new out-door adventure park?”

“NO!”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear!Happy Birthday Sherry '21.jpg

For the incomparable Sherry!

“Sherry!”

“Yes, mom?”

“How come that even the most innocent occasion, like a birthday party, turns into something completely weird, whenever you are involved?”

“Honest, I don’t know! But next year we do something absolutely save, promise! Maybe try this new out-door adventure park?”

“NO!”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear!View attachment 977937
wish we could invite a friend over ;)

but look, you get more ladies~!

i felt inspired to write something
i apologize in advance for the awful writing, it's not my strongest suit

February 24, 2021

I just got out of the spa with my mother, who accompanied me for my special birthday celebration. I just turned 30, and I felt as if my life just passed me so quickly. I checked my social media for a moment and saw that it was bombarded by well-wishes and other pleasantries. It was okay, but it also made me a bit anxious about my future. My mother was occasionally bugging about having kids throughout the day and, I suppose, she did have a point. She was a teen mom, after all, and we both turned out alright. As I was scrolling down my feed, my mind proceeded to filter out messages from people I hoped to send me a message: old friends, and people I looked up to, among others.

Perhaps it did not prepare me for the group of men who surrounded us, holding guns and putting sacks over our heads. I felt my wrists being restrained behind me with rope, until I could no longer shake it off. They were talking about a van, which I assumed would be our transport, but I could not tell for sure as my vision was completely impaired. All I knew for sure was that we were seated on some kind of surface as they tied my ankles together, and finally tied me up back-to-back, with ropes running around my chest, with my mother.

"Sherry?"

"Mom?"

"Just calm down, don't panic, okay?"

"Uhm, yes mom."

"Pipe down, you two," a gruff voice with a heavy German accent barked at us. Both my mother and I were quiet, for the entire trip. I tried to wiggle around, to see if I could get out of my bondage, and I felt my mother's hands holding mine, tightly. Without any words, it seemed like she was telling me to relax and let it all play through. I finally settled down and waited until they took us out of our ride. However I dozed off and did not notice that the vehicle stopped moving.

I came to, groggily, on my feet and without the bag on my head. I found myself in a abandoned darkly-lit building, a filthy place with the smell of decaying matter all around me. I opened my eyes at the sight of my mother, having her wrists and ankles chained to the wall. Now in the nude and suspended a few inches from the floor, watched me with a concerned look on her face. As the men quickly did away with my clothes and my binds, I felt absolutely exposed, especially as her eyes peered down on my naked body, imperfections and all. My mouth opened, wanting to say something but I stopped when I saw her smirk. Without any words, I could only think she was somehow mocking me as she hung from the wall, spreadeagled, her well-maintained figure brought out for all to see. Her flawless skin molded around a graceful hourglass figure, seemingly radiant even in such a dark and dreary place.

I only had few moments to admire her, though, as the men grabbed me by the waist and turned me upside-down. I yelped in surprise, much to their amusement, after which my ankles and wrists were shackled in place. I immediately felt the rush of blood going down my head, now hanging inches away from the damp, dirty floor as pressure also began to build up around my ankles as they supported my entire weight. I tried to curl up to alleviate the pressure a bit, but my restraints prevent me from doing anything beyond bending my neck. As I hung upside-down by the chains, I looked at my mother beside me and from such a low angle she seemed even more unreal, like a Greek sculpture that came to life. We locked gazes once more, then she gestured me to look to my other side.

Some of the men brought in a third woman as she tried, with no luck, to get out of her predicament. Her wrists and ankles are already restrained with the same heavy, rusted shackles used to keep me and my mother suspended, linked with extremely short chains in between designed to greatly restrict her movement. One of the men grasped the chain holding her wrists together which he forcefully pulled, causing her to fall on the floor. The men laughed when they heard her groan in pain, as their comrade dragged her lithe, petite figure across the room until I could finally get a glimpse on her face. It was Maya, my former boss!

I've always admired her, and how much she was like an angel in the office. Kind, supportive, and exceptionally beautiful, it was no secret around the workplace that she had a lot of admirers before she resigned, including me. I've always fantasized seeing her this way and so it appeared that my fantasy has become true. She did not enjoy her ordeal, for sure, but her pretty tear-streaked face, twisted and filled with despair, made my heart flutter. Such a thin, seemingly frail body placed in all of this strain and finally they brought her close to us so that she recognized me, specifically. There was an expression of hopelessness in her eyes and I turned my head away, unable to contain my urge to comfort her.

Then I watched as they hung her from the wall, to my right. The men put her up so that she was suspended by her delicate wrists and ankles, while a length of chain went along her sex, in between her legs. I heard Maya's voice as she moaned in torment, and it was far too much for me. I turned my head at my mother again, who was watching me the whole time, it seemed, observing my reactions.

"Well, isn't this what you want, Sherry?" she finally spoke. Her voice sounded calm, with a tinge of disappointment. I winced, knowing she spoke the truth.

The biggest of the men approached us, and ran his hand on each of our naked bodies, first Maya, then me, and finally my mother. He lingered at my mother's breast and gave it a tight squeeze making sure it bulged through his large fingers. He looked down at me as he flicked his tongue at my mother's cheek. "You probably should thank her for this, birthday girl!" he said. "See, your mom here contacted us to help give you the gift you'd been wanting to get for so many years. Hell, she even gave herself up and threw in your girlcrush officemate over there as 'payment'! Now you won't be alone in your new life as worthless pain slut bitches."

My mother, eager to please, tried to kiss him but he slapped her face, creating a loud "smack". He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head to the side, then whispered something in her ear. I did not know what he said, although it seemed to have an effect on my mother. She shook her head and sobbed quietly, then tried to hide her feelings with a forced smile. Meanwhile the other men came back with a birthday cake, singing "Happy Birthday" as they placed it in front of me. The big man walked to Maya's side and pulled up the chain between her legs, causing her to moan loudly, begging to be let go.

"Alright, see you all tomorrow. Got a big day ahead of you three," he told us as they walked out and turned the light off. The room was dark except for the 30 candles which were quickly burning out. My body was in great pain, hanging upside-down for a long time now, but I've also never felt this... happy, all my life.

"Did you make a wish?" My mother asked.

"Yes, mom," I gladly replied before blowing out the candles, turning the room completely dark. "Thanks, mom! You're the greatest!"

No reply from her, I only heard a long sigh.

"Maya, it's gonna be okay. They like you a lot, already, see?"

Maya kept crying, she probably did not hear me.

The End

i felt inspired to write something
i apologize in advance for the awful writing, it's not my strongest suit

February 24, 2021

I just got out of the spa with my mother, who accompanied me for my special birthday celebration. I just turned 30, and I felt as if my life just passed me so quickly. I checked my social media for a moment and saw that it was bombarded by well-wishes and other pleasantries. It was okay, but it also made me a bit anxious about my future. My mother was occasionally bugging about having kids throughout the day and, I suppose, she did have a point. She was a teen mom, after all, and we both turned out alright. As I was scrolling down my feed, my mind proceeded to filter out messages from people I hoped to send me a message: old friends, and people I looked up to, among others.

Perhaps it did not prepare me for the group of men who surrounded us, holding guns and putting sacks over our heads. I felt my wrists being restrained behind me with rope, until I could no longer shake it off. They were talking about a van, which I assumed would be our transport, but I could not tell for sure as my vision was completely impaired. All I knew for sure was that we were seated on some kind of surface as they tied my ankles together, and finally tied me up back-to-back, with ropes running around my chest, with my mother.

"Sherry?"

"Mom?"

"Just calm down, don't panic, okay?"

"Uhm, yes mom."

"Pipe down, you two," a gruff voice with a heavy German accent barked at us. Both my mother and I were quiet, for the entire trip. I tried to wiggle around, to see if I could get out of my bondage, and I felt my mother's hands holding mine, tightly. Without any words, it seemed like she was telling me to relax and let it all play through. I finally settled down and waited until they took us out of our ride. However I dozed off and did not notice that the vehicle stopped moving.

I came to, groggily, on my feet and without the bag on my head. I found myself in a abandoned darkly-lit building, a filthy place with the smell of decaying matter all around me. I opened my eyes at the sight of my mother, having her wrists and ankles chained to the wall. Now in the nude and suspended a few inches from the floor, watched me with a concerned look on her face. As the men quickly did away with my clothes and my binds, I felt absolutely exposed, especially as her eyes peered down on my naked body, imperfections and all. My mouth opened, wanting to say something but I stopped when I saw her smirk. Without any words, I could only think she was somehow mocking me as she hung from the wall, spreadeagled, her well-maintained figure brought out for all to see. Her flawless skin molded around a graceful hourglass figure, seemingly radiant even in such a dark and dreary place.

I only had few moments to admire her, though, as the men grabbed me by the waist and turned me upside-down. I yelped in surprise, much to their amusement, after which my ankles and wrists were shackled in place. I immediately felt the rush of blood going down my head, now hanging inches away from the damp, dirty floor as pressure also began to build up around my ankles as they supported my entire weight. I tried to curl up to alleviate the pressure a bit, but my restraints prevent me from doing anything beyond bending my neck. As I hung upside-down by the chains, I looked at my mother beside me and from such a low angle she seemed even more unreal, like a Greek sculpture that came to life. We locked gazes once more, then she gestured me to look to my other side.

Some of the men brought in a third woman as she tried, with no luck, to get out of her predicament. Her wrists and ankles are already restrained with the same heavy, rusted shackles used to keep me and my mother suspended, linked with extremely short chains in between designed to greatly restrict her movement. One of the men grasped the chain holding her wrists together which he forcefully pulled, causing her to fall on the floor. The men laughed when they heard her groan in pain, as their comrade dragged her lithe, petite figure across the room until I could finally get a glimpse on her face. It was Maya, my former boss!

I've always admired her, and how much she was like an angel in the office. Kind, supportive, and exceptionally beautiful, it was no secret around the workplace that she had a lot of admirers before she resigned, including me. I've always fantasized seeing her this way and so it appeared that my fantasy has become true. She did not enjoy her ordeal, for sure, but her pretty tear-streaked face, twisted and filled with despair, made my heart flutter. Such a thin, seemingly frail body placed in all of this strain and finally they brought her close to us so that she recognized me, specifically. There was an expression of hopelessness in her eyes and I turned my head away, unable to contain my urge to comfort her.

Then I watched as they hung her from the wall, to my right. The men put her up so that she was suspended by her delicate wrists and ankles, while a length of chain went along her sex, in between her legs. I heard Maya's voice as she moaned in torment, and it was far too much for me. I turned my head at my mother again, who was watching me the whole time, it seemed, observing my reactions.

"Well, isn't this what you want, Sherry?" she finally spoke. Her voice sounded calm, with a tinge of disappointment. I winced, knowing she spoke the truth.

The biggest of the men approached us, and ran his hand on each of our naked bodies, first Maya, then me, and finally my mother. He lingered at my mother's breast and gave it a tight squeeze making sure it bulged through his large fingers. He looked down at me as he flicked his tongue at my mother's cheek. "You probably should thank her for this, birthday girl!" he said. "See, your mom here contacted us to help give you the gift you'd been wanting to get for so many years. Hell, she even gave herself up and threw in your girlcrush officemate over there as 'payment'! Now you won't be alone in your new life as worthless pain slut bitches."

My mother, eager to please, tried to kiss him but he slapped her face, creating a loud "smack". He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head to the side, then whispered something in her ear. I did not know what he said, although it seemed to have an effect on my mother. She shook her head and sobbed quietly, then tried to hide her feelings with a forced smile. Meanwhile the other men came back with a birthday cake, singing "Happy Birthday" as they placed it in front of me. The big man walked to Maya's side and pulled up the chain between her legs, causing her to moan loudly, begging to be let go.

"Alright, see you all tomorrow. Got a big day ahead of you three," he told us as they walked out and turned the light off. The room was dark except for the 30 candles which were quickly burning out. My body was in great pain, hanging upside-down for a long time now, but I've also never felt this... happy, all my life.

"Did you make a wish?" My mother asked.

"Yes, mom," I gladly replied before blowing out the candles, turning the room completely dark. "Thanks, mom! You're the greatest!"

No reply from her, I only heard a long sigh.

"Maya, it's gonna be okay. They like you a lot, already, see?"

Maya kept crying, she probably did not hear me.

The End
bdsmlr-571387-0xO4qd08sL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom