Things that come to your mind when having a conversation with Miss Chinadoll

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are wonderful, @Zungur ! :clap:
This is great work. Beautiful style. And your "conversation" with the girls is very entertaining as well. :D Very glad to rediscover your thread here.
@Zungur absolutely stunning work, beautiful and erotic

Let me join the chorus: remarkable, distinctive, beautiful and erotic.

It has been correctly mentioned that the composition of the last 'Shui Fan' picture is not Chinese at all.
So, here a version for the more traditional minded amongst us.

View attachment 1238684

Love it!

that last image, that's just so beautiful

So what could I do?

View attachment 1356947

(text changes and layout by chinadoll)

Enjoy!
Then Perseus flew up to see if he could spot the sea-monster, and soon he heard a commotion, a great shiny wet dragon was thrashing about in the waves breathing fire at another young woman chained to the other side of the big rock!

'Oh my goodness,' exclaimed Perseus, 'whatever's going on? Who are you, girl?'

'Oh don't bother yourself about me,' replied the maiden, 'I'm Eulalia. Sherry Wang's father asked for a volunteer to distract the monster from eating his daughter, so some hero like you can get to rescue her. So you just go back and unchain Sherry, while monster here can enjoy me ... hey Monster! Cutchie-cutchie, din-din time!'

Last edited:
I really try hard to like the place, but they make it a bit difficult.
Up to now I have no idea how to see the new stuff of the people I am 'following' there and the restrictions in file size and number of postings per day is a real nuisance.
And yes: it is almost exclusively 3D stuff (that I'm getting less and less interested in, if it is not highest quality as Emarruk's). Still there are some real good photographers and riggers like Tastethewine and just for him it would be worth to be there.
Sorry to chime in so late. If you try to achieve hq 3d based work, you definitively need the ability to see, interpret and build and a reasonable technical foundation. From this point of view, there is no difference between traditional and 3D artists. The problem with 3D nowadays is the mass of DAZ pics, which floods us with lq.

Please don't get me wrong. I never wanted to deny 3D work the label 'artistic'.
There is excellent stuff out there.
And I certainly won't say that all 'traditional' work is art. In my opinion my drawings are not art (especially since after almost four decades working in cultural science I still don't know what art is).

There is a terrible flood of bad and mediocre work in all different media and techniques, but nobody forces us to look at it. And there are preciously few outstanding things, no matter how they are created (even with AI), but they may be outstanding not for everybody.

Please don't get me wrong. I never wanted to deny 3D work the label 'artistic'.
There is excellent stuff out there.
And I certainly won't say that all 'traditional' work is art. In my opinion my drawings are not art (especially since after almost four decades working in cultural science I still don't know what art is).

There is a terrible flood of bad and mediocre work in all different media and techniques, but nobody forces us to look at it. And there are preciously few outstanding things, no matter how they are created (even with AI), but they may be outstanding not for everybody.
When looking from distance what is being called as an art, you have to come into conclusion that everything what is called art, is art. There are of course bad art and good art. Many times it feels that only critics or general opinion tells which is which.

If we narrow our view into image art, which represents recognizable scenery and people, we are closer what want to talk here.

One definition for art could be attempt to express something. If someone ask AI to generate hundred variants of whipped woman, I wouldn’t call single image as an art. If the image if picked up because it represents something our artist wants to show, it can be art. If a person do work to make the picture represent something he wants, it is more art.

Building up a scene and 3D model is art as much as drawing. It have different methods and tools to build a visual representation, but it must be built. Using ready made scene, characters and poses may be an art, but for my opinion, it’s bad or low quality art. Artist must contribute something more for end result. Creating poses and expressions can definitely be art. Actually they are probably the most difficult thing to get right in any conventional art as well as 3d scene.

Photographs can be art but all photographs are not art. Difference again is photographers ability to express something with the photo.

I see only one difference between conventional art, ai and 3d modeling. Two of the last makes much more easier to do bad art. It can be bad thing because quantity can drown quality. I used to be pretty serious about photography, but nowadays most of the people don’t appreciate good photo. Everything is taken with phone and tied into moment. Photo art is still alive but it’s drowning under masses.

Anna opened her eyes as her head throbbed and the room spun around her. The chill coming from the AC quickly overpowered whatever sense of warmth that kept her relatively comfortable all evening, even well into the morning. Judging by how the sun looked from the bedroom window it must be an hour or so past lunch time, and she was starting to feel hungry. She had a rough couple of months at the hotel she worked at, which compelled her to take a sabbatical and, on her way home after her final shift that, weekend she brought herself a few bottles of rosados. Then she got on her bed and watched her downloaded Chinese soaps as she plunged herself further down the bottle.

Sherry, Anna's younger cousin, also just started her summer break from college. She was on her third year, far from a bumbling freshman, and knew the ins and outs of her degree and the requirements she had to complete. While challenging, at least she was able to get stellar marks once more for the semester, another feather on her cap, and so she got home after celebrating by herself at a local Jamaican joint near her school. Sitting alone on the corner, Sherry quietly ate her patties (practically covering it with an ungodly layer of hot sauce), while watching the other students around her, paired up with their boyfriends and girlfriends, possibly consoling one another for having flunked another class or some such. Not even her hellishly spicy jerk chicken could stop the cold feeling that suddenly shot through her spine.

Despite the ringing headache, Anna quickly realized her apparent nakedness, save for her panties. She tried to move, but discovered her hands were tightly bound behind her back, followed by a sensation of something wedged up her slit. Rope, doubled up, ran down her crotch, then back up on the opposite side of her body, cleverly held up by a loop around her waist. Her mind struggled to piece her thoughts together ... her feet were free. Mustering just enough strength, she attempted to get up but was stopped by a pair of hands behind her.

"It's okay, Cuz. Just having a bit of fun."

Cousins 1 s.jpg

Anna's shoulders jolted, shouted a curse word in Tagalog, then turned her head.

„That can't be right. Sherry?“

"How do I look?"

Sherry sat on the bed beside her, dressed down and trussed up in a fashion similar to hers, though with added rope winding around her torso in an elaborate manner, similar to a cat's cradle. Her cousin's wrists, unlike hers, were tied at the front which lets her move around much better. It seemed to her that Sherry did this to both of them.

"Okay Sherry, that's enough goofing around. Haha. Now let me go."

“No."

"Sherry?"

"What? You look so good like this!"

"What!?"

"Look at that perfect body, and nice breasts, and your hair ... so nice ... that's why you get all the dudes."

"Sherry!"

"But look at me, I'm just some skinny nerd."

Her voice had an air of genuine despair, even if she tried to pass it off as a kind of joke. Anna saw a brief moment of sadness on Sherry's bespectacled face, and she sat up to rest her head on her cousin's shoulder.

Anna kept her head on her cousin Sherry's shoulder, in an attempt to console her. She figured it might make her change her mind and finally untie her. Sherry raised her bound hands so she could pat Anna on the head. It seemed like it was working. Finally, some progress!

"Oh Cuz," Anna started, trying to sound her sweetest. "I think you look wonderful. If a guy gives you crap and says you're ugly or something, he's a dumbass and he doesn't know what he's talking about." She smiled slightly, proud of the little bit of manipulation she played.

"Yeah. Guys." Sherry agreed.

"Yep. Guys."

"But you're not a guy."

"Eh?"

"And you think I look ... wonderful?"

Sherry re-positioned herself to let her arms go around her cousin, in an embrace made awkward by her wrist binds.

"Sherry?"

"Mmm ... I think you look ... wonderful too, Cuz."

With that, Sherry began to tenderly kiss Anna, first on the lips, and before moving to other parts of her body, while sitting in front of each other. After several moments, she let go of her embrace to get off the bed and proceeded to smother Anna with a loving barrage of kisses from head to foot. Sherry explored every inch of Anna's skin with her mouth, without pause. The remaining buzz from the hangover began to fade and was overtaken by a nagging desire to receive pleasure. Anna reared back and tilted her head as if her mind was drowned in a thick sea of unbridled lust while Sherry targeted her most vulnerable parts. Her toes, her inner thighs, her stomach, and breasts, and her neck. Sherry's moaning did not help at all, mentally trapping Anna like a bird in a snare.

She remembered that her legs were still free and she could have given Sherry a painful kick ... but it was far too late. Only thoughts of surrender filled her mind now.

Cousins 2 s.jpg

Sherry used her bound hands to gently push Anna down.

Lying on the bed with her cousin looking down on her, Anna felt vulnerable. She closed her legs and turned her waist away from Sherry in an attempt to keep herself from further exposure, but it did not seem to deter her now lustful partner. Sherry's long, straight hair draped down from her head, reaching down Anna's sensitive breasts. It tickled a bit, adding to her embarrassment.

"I never got to see this side of you, Cuz," Sherry playfully remarked. "You're always kind of this strong, outspoken girl, and a bit scary at times. But look at you now."

Anna saw Sherry's smile. It was the kind she knows she does whenever she was about to win at board games. For some reason, it made her nervous. Sherry leaned down, surveying Anna's body, all hers for the taking. That was when she found an interest on Anna's well-endowed breasts.

"I've always been jealous of these, you know."

Sherry put one of Anna's nipples in her mouth, sucking on it while softly brushing the tip with her tongue. It was enough to cause Anna to twist around in a wave of sexual pleasure. She panted, and breathed heavily, then punctuated with a high-pitched sound that combined a moan and a squeal.

"Aww, big girl has a weak spot, hm?"

"Sherry, cut it out, it's not... hrmmmmhhh!"

Sherry switched to Anna's other nipple. At that point, Anna practically melted into a sweaty mess of beautiful skin and flesh, kept together by rope. Her mind drifted further, unable to control her body's sensations.

Cousins 3 s.jpg

It was not long before Anna completely drifted off, her mind seemingly trapped itself in a metaphorical box, leaving behind her gorgeous body open and vulnerable to all those wish to do what they will with it. It lay near the edge of the bed as if it were part of the bedding, wantonly strewn about at some parts and neatly folded at others. Her head hung back, over the edge with her long, luscious locks draping downwards before hitting floor.

Her cousin Sherry could no longer contain her lust, herself bound in ropes which in many ways made her feelings much worse. The rough sensation of the fibres touching and rubbing against her skin was exhilarating enough, but to watch her lovely cousin suffer the same sweet torment and witnessing first-hand how the seemingly strong and assertive Anna broke down into a beautiful mess drove her even further. She tried to put it out by kissing Anna, in whichever part her hungry lips would take take her, which caused Anna to moan sensually, which in turn brought Sherry's lust to do much more.

In her frenzy, Sherry forgot nearly about her hands, only loosely tied in front of her throat. She took the end of the rope between her teeth and opened the knot. The fingers, detecting new fleshly sensations gradually moved up her thighs until they reached Sherry's womanhood. When her fingers began stroking, she had to stop kissing Anna just to maintain her focus, resting her head on Anna's soft, flat stomach like a warm pillow. Down below felt like a series bubbles forming up before bursting into wet, salty puddles.

It took Sherry a while before she felt she had exhausted herself. She knelt on the floor in front of the bed like a petitioner worshiping at an altar celebrating the presence of Anna's body as it laid in repose. She had done everything she had fantasised doing with her cousin, at least what did not involve anything more elaborate than a few lengths of rope, and thus she was utterly satisfied with her work.

Cousins 4 s.jpg

Anna's fragmented mind slowly reassembled itself and rediscovered her situation. She decided she would punish Sherry for putting her through all this, but as she began counting the ways she could do that she also realised her efforts might work against her after she felt Sherry's head comfortably resting on her stomach ... but that time would come, one way or another, and she thought she knew exactly how to torment her cousin. She used to bully her when they were kids, after all, in a light and playful sort, as cousins would sometimes do.

Cousins 5 s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom