Thomas Tergel artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
I see. Well, this girl can work fast and lively, but i find that most gentlemen prefer a more gradual, teasing and coaxing style, a nice long time with my lips and tongue and gently touching teeth, letting them explore my mouth and gradually invade my throat, growing harder all the while without cumming too soon ... don't we get any points for quality, not just speed?
In my book, you get points just for that description of the task at hand. ;) :very_hot::devil:

View attachment 1021361
Thomas Tergel’s Obedience School: Glory Glory Hallelujah

Amy struggles to get her first cock off in their first Gloryhole Competition.
renderotica.com/content-artists/Thomas%20Tergel/1194
Maybe she could try lifting her rack up so his cock can feel them, slipping up to hug it either side, nice and warm and throbbing from the whipping we can see she's had - a few moments of breast-work, then start using her lips, tongue and suction once more ...

Eulalia has offered excellent advice. What should also help is lightly massaging and tickling his balls (if Amy can get at them through the hole) with her fingertips while she sucks.

I often save this trick for when my Master needs a little push to get over the edge. Within seconds he is shooting his warm milky seed into my mouth, making us both very happy.

I like the 'Orientation' series - our expressions and reactions as you put us through our first stages of reduction to slave-whores, breaking us in with successive stages of humiliation and chastisement, very vivid and realistic - i'm the lass in the red bikini (until i'm not in it) - the one you pick out to demonstrate the control collar - one moment i'm standing properly at the ready, next moment i find myself rolling about on the floor, kicking and squealing in agony!

I like the 'Orientation' series - our expressions and reactions as you put us through our first stages of reduction to slave-whores, breaking us in with successive stages of humiliation and chastisement, very vivid and realistic - i'm the lass in the red bikini (until i'm not in it) - the one you pick out to demonstrate the control collar - one moment i'm standing properly at the ready, next moment i find myself rolling about on the floor, kicking and squealing in agony!
For your sake, I hope you're a fast learner....

Ming gets some cattle-prod to pussy punishment after gagging and spitting out a load of cum at their nightly Gloryhole session. Usually whores get their tits whipped for such indescretions, but Ming's tits were pulverized the previous day for disobedience, and they needed them to heal before she is shipped back to her Master.

Page 393 cattle-prod.jpg

Oh goddesses! And i thought i was doing so well - but that guy was loaded with cum, when i was licking his prick as flickily as i could, he suddenly shot off like a water-cannon, right down my throat, and i choked ...

NNGAAGANGA!!

AHHH! The agony! It's something special, quite different from any other pain, burning my girl-parts, screaming through my body, making every nerve and muscle taut and trembling, forcing me to twist and writhe and kick, it's entirely controlling me ...

My high-pitched shrieks echo round the Chamber, they're different too - not just the ordinary tortured screams of us poor girls, it's a strange, unearthly, terrifying sound ... the others will all be hearing it, quivering in their quiet terror ...

NNGAAGANGA!!

Ok
Oh goddesses! And i thought i was doing so well - but that guy was loaded with cum, when i was licking his prick as flickily as i could, he suddenly shot off like a water-cannon, right down my throat, and i choked ...

NNGAAGANGA!!

AHHH! The agony! It's something special, quite different from any other pain, burning my girl-parts, screaming through my body, making every nerve and muscle taut and trembling, forcing me to twist and writhe and kick, it's entirely controlling me ...

My high-pitched shrieks echo round the Chamber, they're different too - not just the ordinary tortured screams of us poor girls, it's a strange, unearthly, terrifying sound ... the others will all be hearing it, quivering in their quiet terror ...

NNGAAGANGA!!
D6DF9D69-A24F-4A96-BA64-30E0C34C29FF.jpeg

My fifth customer of the night shot his load into my mouth while the other girls were still working on their 3rd or 4th. As I swallowed his juice, it occurred to me that I must be very good at this, and hoped it would bring rewards from our Masters. Also, I can't deny that I took considerable pride in my performance.

I may be nothing but a slave whore, but why not be the best slave whore that I can be?

Attachments

• melissa1-32.jpg
    melissa1-32.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 434
View attachment 1032589

The whores get busy at their nightly Gloryhole session. Who will come in first, and who will come in… last?
A sudden sharp shock burns my bum - the Guard's just touched me with the picana - instantly i kneel up, redouble my coaxing with my lips, flicking gently wit my tongue, stroking with my fingers ... i must bring this gentleman to his climax quick, there's another waiting, and another, and another ... it's the price of being a good pleasure slave, Whore 5's got a reputation, lots of guys are requesting me!

My fifth customer of the night shot his load into my mouth while the other girls were still working on their 3rd or 4th. As I swallowed his juice, it occurred to me that I must be very good at this, and hoped it would bring rewards from our Masters. Also, I can't deny that I took considerable pride in my performance.

I may be nothing but a slave whore, but why not be the best slave whore that I can be?
Why NOT, indeed, Whore!

Back
Top Bottom